Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Backlash after Nike signs new deal with Colin Kaepernick

Re: Backlash after Nike signs new deal with Colin Kaepernick

Colin Kaepernick’s #IMWITHKAP jerseys sell out in hours - https://fox6now.com/2018/09/12/colin...-out-in-hours/

A limited-edition jersey supporting Colin Kaepernick went on sale and sold out in just hours on Monday, Sept. 10. The former San Francisco 49s quarterback tweeted at 2:18 p.m. Monday, announcing the No. 7 jerseys that have “#IMWITHKAP” on the front and “KAEPERNICK” stitched on the back.

Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

Idiots spending money they do not have clothing themselves with clothing related to a sport they cannot play bearing the name of an idiot that only wants his royalties from the Idiots spending money they do not have clothing themselves with clothing related to a sport they cannot play bearing the name of an idiot that only wants his royalties from the Idiots spending money they do not have clothing themselves with clothing related to a sport they cannot play bearing the name of an idiot that only wants his royalties . . .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RabbiKnife View Post
    Idiots spending money they do not have clothing themselves with clothing related to a sport they cannot play bearing the name of an idiot that only wants his royalties from the Idiots spending money they do not have clothing themselves with clothing related to a sport they cannot play bearing the name of an idiot that only wants his royalties from the Idiots spending money they do not have clothing themselves with clothing related to a sport they cannot play bearing the name of an idiot that only wants his royalties . . .
    Hey, it takes a lot to dress myself up in logos and marketing to fire my my 75" 4K OLED TV, sit on my duff with a bag of chips, a 40oz beer and a pile of Slim Jims to cheer on my team.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Does anyone wear Adidas anymore ?

I personally haven't bought a pair of sneakers in years, so it doesn't affect me at all, but if I had a pair of Nike's I'd let my dog eat em ( He loves chewing on shoes) .

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    Does anyone wear Adidas anymore ?

I personally haven't bought a pair of sneakers in years, so it doesn't affect me at all, but if I had a pair of Nike's I'd let my dog eat em ( He loves chewing on shoes) .
    The next pair of tennis shoes that I purchase will be Under Armour. I already have Under Armour clothing to match.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Many young people relate to Kaepernick.

Quote Originally Posted by IMINXTC View Post
    Post #47 would acknowledge that.

Many young people are responding to Donald Trump's tirade on the matter.

Post #47 calls them idiots.

Many young people are responding to Donald Trump's tirade on the matter.

Post #47 calls them idiots.
    I see where you went wrong here, let me explain. If you take a closer look at that post you'll note that he was specifically talking about people with a profound intellectual disability, insufficient disposable income and an inability to play the game of football, he didn't specify why they can't play but I assume that they can't understand the rules due to the aforementioned mental deficiencies. His post only seems like a general statement, when actually he's only talking about a very specific category of people (dumb poor uncoordinated people), so the young people that you are talking about are safe from such aspersions. I guess you might wonder why post #47 needed to be stated at all, but unfortunately I cannot explain that.
    "The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right."

I'll make it clear.

Unless your name is "Kaepernick", buying an item of clothing that says "Kaerpernick" on it is stupid beyond measure.

Blog Entries

Buying a Nike shirt or any other kind of branded product ( including NFL things ) is you paying to advertise for and promote a business. Because when you wear it that's exactly what you're doing.

They should pay me to wear it or, at the least, give me some really nice stuff for free and then I'm happy to wear it.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Blog Entries

Yes, young people admire idealists like him; those who inspire others to believe in something strongly enough to sacrifice everything for it. Look at the example he sets. Given his commitment to civil rights, equality, and the dignity of human beings, I cannot begin to imagine the sacrifice of associating himself with a company whose products are made by workers that are grossly underpaid and physically abused. The magnitude of his selflessness in taking money from Nike nearly brings me to tears.

When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    Yes, young people admire idealists like him; those who inspire others to believe in something strongly enough to sacrifice everything for it. Look at the example he sets. Given his commitment to civil rights, equality, and the dignity of human beings, I cannot begin to imagine the sacrifice of associating himself with a company whose products are made by workers that are grossly underpaid and physically abused. The magnitude of his selflessness in taking money from Nike nearly brings me to tears.
    The irony of it all will be missed by these idealist's and never reported by the mainstream media.

That’s a scary thought! Is this the future of America?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mailmandan View Post
    The next pair of tennis shoes that I purchase will be Under Armour. I already have Under Armour clothing to match.
    Does Under Armour hold some significance, or do you just like their products?
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Thread Information