Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Woe and disaster to all who revolt and rebel

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

Re: Woe and disaster to all who revolt and rebel

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    During this Yom Kippur when all of the children of Israel are on their knees in prayer, my wife and I will be on our knees praying with them.

“If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.”
    May God write them in the book of life and seal them all
    "MISSION: To rescue Christians enslaved by manmade religion and to bring them to the freedom of Jesus."

Blog Entries

Well at least their heads were in the ground. It could be worse.....
    Perhaps. ...........not much difference actually.
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

Blog Entries

During this Yom Kippur when all of the children of Israel are on their knees in prayer, my wife and I will be on our knees praying with them.

“If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.”
    What do you pray for when you do this?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    What do you pray for when you do this?
    I said I pray with them.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

I said I pray with them.
    God, thru Jeremiah 11:14 and 14:11-12 says that we should not pray for Judah. He will not listen if we do.
    We are told to pray for the holy Land and for Jerusalem, asking God to remove all unrighteousness from His Land.

The only people who qualify to have their names Written in the Book of Life, are faithful believers in God, keepers of His Commandments and born again in Jesus. Some Jews are; Daniel 12:1-2...… some to Eternal life and some to Eternal abhorrence.

Malachi 3:16-18 Then those who feared the Lord, talked together – the Lord listened.
    A record was written of those who feared Him and respected His Name. They will be Mine, says the Lord of Hosts, My own possession for the Day that I appoint, I will spare them.
    Once more you will see the difference between those who serve God and the wicked apostate peoples.

Blog Entries

I said I pray with them.
    Yes, I saw that.

I asked what do you pray for while doing this?

Unless they were messianic Jews, you guys are talking in two different arenas. Do you pray with Muslims and affiliates of Hinduism as well?

Blog Entries

Yes, I saw that.

I asked what do you pray for while doing this?

Unless they were messianic Jews, you guys are talking in two different arenas. Do you pray with Muslims and affiliates of Hinduism as well?
    Excuse me, I didn’t know Muslims and hindu’s pray to YHVH. Perhaps you could enlighten me.

Thank you. It all helps.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbiKnife View Post
    May God write them in the book of life and seal them all
    Amen.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Excuse me, I didn’t know Muslims and hindu’s pray to YHVH. Perhaps you could enlighten me.
    Can one pray to YHVH ( and be heard ) and yet reject His Son? ( the whole point of the whole plan to redeem mankind )

"Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me." Luke 10

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Isaiah 5:7 The vineyard of the Lord is Israel and Judah is the plant that He cherished. Instead of justice, He found oppression and instead of righteousness, there was distress.
    The Lord’s people, still scattered among the nations, must be tested and judged before their redemption as the true Israelites of God, who will be people from every tribe, race, nation and language: every born again Christian. Isaiah 27:2-6, Romans 9:24-26, Ephesians 2:11-18, Revelation 5:9-10

Isaiah 5:8-23 Woe and disaster will come to all those who amass property, they will be brought to ruin. Jeremiah 25:34-38, James 5:1-6
    Woe and disaster to all who drink and eat to excess, without any thought for their Maker. They will be brought down and humbled.
    Woe and disaster to those godless people who scoff and say: Let the Lord bring it on, so that we may see His work.
    Woe and disaster to those who call evil good and good evil.
    Woe and disaster to those who are wise in their own estimation.
    Woe and disaster to those who take bribes and deny justice to those in the right.
    For the Lord is exalted by His judgement and by His righteousness; He reveals His holiness. Jeremiah 5:9-11

Isaiah 5:24-30 As fire consumes the stubble and flames burn up the chaff, they will all disappear like fine dust. For they have spurned their Maker and rejected the Word of the Holy One of Israel. His anger is roused against His people and as He strikes them down, the mountains tremble. Their corpses lay like refuse in the streets, yet His anger has not abated. Jeremiah 4:11-19, Jeremiah 9:21-22, 2 Peter 3:17, Revelation 6:12-17
    The Lord will call on a distant horde, they will come with great speed. They are fully prepared and ready to carry out His decree. With a great roaring noise, they will seize their prey, over all the land there will be darkness and distress, as the light is darkened in the heavens. Amos 5:18-20

A real army would not cause the heavens to be darkened, or make a ‘roaring noise like the thunder of the ocean’. Therefore; this “army’ is an allegory, paralleled by Joel 2:1-11 and what they describe is the strike of a Coronal Mass Ejection, an explosion of the suns surface, plainly prophesied in Isaiah 30:26a, that burns up His enemies, ‘like stubble and chaff’. Matthew 3:12.
    They disappear like ‘fine dust’, obviously something very large and powerful must happen to cause these effects over the whole world. Luke 21:35, Isaiah 10:24-27, Malachi 4:1 & 3

Ezekiel 20:38 I shall purge you of those who revolt and rebel against Me. I shall take them out of the lands where they now live, but they will not set foot on the soil of Israel. Thus, you will know that I am the Lord.

Jeremiah 5:26-31 For among My people, there are scoundrels, who lay traps and prey upon others. They grow rich and fat, by turning a blind eye to wickedness. Shall I fail to punish them for this? There is an appalling outrage in the land, [the world] prophets prophesy lies and the priests rule by their own authority - that is how the people like it. What will you do at the time of the end?

Ref: REB. KJV, some verses abridged.

In other words: What is your situation, in these end times?
    Thanking God for sending His Son who fulfilled The Law AND The Prophets.
    That does not mean there is not wisdom in The Prophets for today. Reading them helps me to know what not to do. They send out a message to the state of my heart-- not as condemnation, but as guidance to rely on God knowing that my choices effect others, myself and relationship with Him. He wants me to live and breathe Him--- I do not always do this but run to self...rather than Him at times.
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

God is not deaf to the prayers of any human.
    "MISSION: To rescue Christians enslaved by manmade religion and to bring them to the freedom of Jesus."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RabbiKnife View Post
    God is not deaf to the prayers of any human.
    God is good...Amen.
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Blog Entries

Can one pray to YHVH ( and be heard ) and yet reject His Son? ( the whole point of the whole plan to redeem mankind )

"Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me." Luke 10
    You don’t get to decide who God chooses to hear.

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

12Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. 14I will be found by you, declares the LORD, and I will restore you from captivity and gather you from all the nations and places to which I have banished you, declares the LORD.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Thread Information