Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: National Solar Observatory Closure

Re: National Solar Observatory Closure

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdweller View Post
    keck553;3467519]This is a pattern of your posts though....

Aliens
    Planet X
    Illuminati
    Catholic inquisitions
    Mars
    Jupiter
    Contrails
    Black helicopters
    Climate control
    RFID chips
    Elders of Zion
    NWO
    The Temple in Jerusalem
    Summer weather
    Winter storms
    Biblical translations other than KJV

If I'm reading this post correctly at this late date I believe these are topics posted or introduced by John777. Someone please correctly me if I'm wrong. I see criticism here and I don't think it's needed or deserved.

I find John777's postings coherent, logical and topics for us to investigate to see what out soul has to say to us.
    In all cases one can find valid coverage of each of these topics and more that he posts have been covered by
    several bona fide news agency as well as the cooks. My concern as with many topics is that there's such a digression from the original topic that someone wanted to have a valid thread adhered to.

snip

Sincerely,

Swampdweller

Psalm 23
    you need to add One More...

The comet has a human skull face and has been dubbed the Halloween asteroid (illustration)

wooow....

just after Halloweeeen. what more do you want, a Grim Reaper Sand Clock? can it get more Graphic than this?

well there's your Dinner, and thanks for visiting at the Revelation 12 Ristorante

Eerie 'death comet' with a SKULL face will zip past Earth just after Halloween

• A 'death comet' will pass earth November 11 about 24million miles away
    • It last showed itself on Halloween 2015 about 302,000 miles away from earth
    • The comet has a human skull face and has been dubbed the Halloween asteroid
    • The comet's next closest visit will occur on November 1, 2088

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Halloween.html

Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

No thanks John. Your posts bore me now. Find someone else to troll

go back to sleep, we don't need your Troll comments, i changed it anyway... just another sign, nothing to see. FYI for the rest of you, i post for those who Can handle the Truth. the rest? just keep moving on. thanks.

the Mockerz and Trolls are Worn out, and the Free Church wins again. we carry the Truth and the Light....Everywhere!

September 27, 2018
    Russia Is Ready For War! Vostok 2018 Simulated World War III With Two Nuclear Strikes Upon America Within One Week
    - Undeclared Alliance Between Russia And China A Message To Washington DC

The real threat from Russia is not to elections, but to our lives.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu describes their recent massive military exercise VOSTOK-18 as involving 300,000 troops, 36,000 tanks and other vehicles, 1,000 aircraft, 80 ships, and joint military operations with China.

http://allnewspipeline.com/images/Vostok_2018.jpg
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

So it's been that long then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    When was the last time you studied scripture for the sole purpose of getting closer to God, and it didn't have end times influence involved in it ?

When was the last time you shared the Gospel with an unbeliever and didn't speak about end times in the conversation ?

Be honest.
    sharing the Gospel is interesting, the Lost really are not interested in the 'End Times', so normally is not a topic. (although they desperately need to know.)

last week on break i was reading my Greek Lexicon, and one of the newer guys looks at that thing, and i knew he was trying to figure it out.

what's that, he says?

oh this, it's a Greek Lexicon of the Ancient Writings, i say.

well that's all superstition, he claims.

the boss is not amused of course and quickly changes the subject. well ah, don't talk to John, he will really mess you up, blah blah blah.

so no, this is usually not part of my act, although some times i throw it in. last year when the Revelation 12 sign was showing up on Sept 23, they laughed me out about as hard as you do on Bible Forums concerning the Sign. there was a Great Thread on Rev 12 last year, but they locked it up after Sept 23. actually the Rev 12 sign still points to the soon Rapture, best i can tell.

so yeah, i know i am 'on target' when ole Lucifer enters the ring. generally i don't allow fence straddlers: 'well he may have a point'. nope gotta be solid rejection and maybe some acceptance, or else the message may be compromising just a little.

Trollers and Mockers are every where PB, but soon we will be gone...and unmissed. good bye old world, i am through with you. great song BTW.

blessings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    So it's been that long then ?
    if your refering to WW3, well it wont be long. it has been in the planning stages for over 100 years. Albert Pike suggested the scheme. Last i heard the Globalists are going to run this war on 5 fronts for 91 days and it will be Nuclear. the Saints of course will be raptured, but we should warn others.

Albert Pike and Three World Wars

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

after perusing Pike's comments on WW3, i feel he is wrong on the Outcome, prolly why the Globalists support such a stupid plan. in his 1871 plan, he said that Israel and the Muzzies would destroy each other...well that aint gonna happen.

however the Bible plan is the Psalm 83 and Ezekial 38 war in which Israel wipes out all her enemies with God's help. we kinda see the start of that with the russians in syria and the S300 debacle.

Russian air defenses were caught on video getting beaten badly by Israeli forces in Syria here are Russia's excuses

snip

Also, did the Pantsir-S1 run out of ammunition before the strike or during it? The latter doesn't seem to jibe with what Russia has said. The former also appears strange, considering the operators would want a loaded system, as Israeli and Iranian forces had been trading strikes.

Whatever the reason the Pantsir-S1 took a direct hit, it wasn't good advertising for the Russian system, as Moscow heavily depends on foreign military sales to boost its flagging economy. https://www.businessinsider.com/russ...n-syria-2018-5

so no real worries of israel vs russia, easy win for israel. and will remain an amazing country down to the end. one of the reason america has done so well, was the Jewish contributions in about everything.

well there's your Diner from the Free Church, blessings

Thread Information