Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: National Solar Observatory Closure

National Solar Observatory Closure

Please don't criticize me for entering this topic. The major networks have openly covered this item.
    I'm honestly not in to conspiracy stuff but I did want to at least breach the item.

It is repeatedly in our bible that signs from God will appear in the sun and stars and heavens.
    Well, the event in New Mexico kind of points there.

Basic comments:

1: No people with hazmat gear have been spotted at the place.
    2: The local law seems to have obeyed the FBI and appears to go along and are seemingly passive. If there was a serious problem I'm sure they would assemble in an outer circle around the location.
    3: Blackhawks are attack hardware. There's no evidence of fully armed choppers flying around the place so there's likely no threat from an armed force. But BH's are strong and protective and that leads me to 1 conclusion aside from all the other theories.
    4: there's no evidence that all other solar observation facilities have been closed however there have been adjustments to access so that Denial of Service attacks keep them up for legitimate scientists.

Yes, the place has been made a bit quieter than eyes only.
    Somebody just wants to use the place in peace.

Again, please don't be critical and I just wanted the NEWS item to have a peaceful place here.

Sincerely, and God bless you all for the teaching you do.

Swampdweller

Psalm 23:

Re: National Solar Observatory Closure

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdweller View Post
    Please don't criticize me for entering this topic. The major networks have openly covered this item.
    I'm honestly not in to conspiracy stuff but I did want to at least breach the item.

It is repeatedly in our bible that signs from God will appear in the sun and stars and heavens.
    Well, the event in New Mexico kind of points there.

Basic comments:

1: No people with hazmat gear have been spotted at the place.
    2: The local law seems to have obeyed the FBI and appears to go along and are seemingly passive. If there was a serious problem I'm sure they would assemble in an outer circle around the location.
    3: Blackhawks are attack hardware. There's no evidence of fully armed choppers flying around the place so there's likely no threat from an armed force. But BH's are strong and protective and that leads me to 1 conclusion aside from all the other theories.
    4: there's no evidence that all other solar observation facilities have been closed however there have been adjustments to access so that Denial of Service attacks keep them up for legitimate scientists.

Yes, the place has been made a bit quieter than eyes only.
    Somebody just wants to use the place in peace.

Again, please don't be critical and I just wanted the NEWS item to have a peaceful place here.

Sincerely, and God bless you all for the teaching you do.

Swampdweller

Psalm 23:
    the Lame Stream news published it and that makes it Legit? Really?

why not?

the bible is Full of Conspiracies, and this is a 'bible forum'.

those not into 'conspiracies' generally live in a Bubble made for themselves.

well amen bro.

now your starting to Talk. keep going!

LOL.

don't be afraid of the Mockerz here, they are paper tigerz. but i encourage you to lay out as much Prophetic stuff you can find as these are the End Times and the Rapture near.

it won't be long.

when the Rapture comes: no more Mockerz. amen?

blessings.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

John, your wild claim in the other thread was patently false. The closure was a precaution and a law enforcement issue and they weren’t going to release any information to tip off the suspect that caused this incident. It was resolved, and it is now safe and will reopen.

You really should post a correction to your false claim of alien invasion.

Blog Entries

Communication on Sunspot Solar Observatory closure restricted to protect security probe

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — An observatory in the mountains of southern New Mexico that had been closed since early September because of an undisclosed security concern is now scheduled to reopen on Monday, officials managing the facility said.

The Sunspot Solar Observatory no longer faces a security threat to staff, the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy said in a statement. The facility closed on Sept. 6.

The association has hired a temporary security team to patrol the observatory when it reopens. “Given the significant amount of publicity the temporary closure has generated, and the consequent expectation of an unusual number of visitors to the site, we are temporarily engaging a security service while the facility returns to a normal working environment,” the association said.

“We recognize that the lack of communications while the facility was vacated was concerning and frustrating for some. However, our desire to provide additional information had to be balanced against the risk that, if spread at the time, the news would alert the suspect and impede the law enforcement investigation. That was a risk we could not take,” the association said.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    John, your wild claim in the other thread was patently false. The closure was a precaution and a law enforcement issue and they weren’t going to release any information to tip off the suspect that caused this incident. It was resolved, and it is now safe and will reopen.

You really should post a correction to your false claim of alien invasion.
    i didn't claim anything.

i did post an interesting article, they conclude what they want to.

alien invasion? yes, the globalists will play the 'alien' card during the Tribulation. just the devil and his devils,but the world doesn't know that.

um, we should.

but how many don't???

count them Keck, most people don't know what is behind the ufo stories. ask them some time and see for yourself.

"But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    i didn't claim anything.

i did post an interesting article, they conclude what they want to.

alien invasion? yes, the globalists will play the 'alien' card during the Tribulation. just the devil and his devils,but the world doesn't know that.

um, we should.

but how many don't???

count them Keck, most people don't know what is behind the ufo stories. ask them some time and see for yourself.

This is a pattern of your posts though....

Aliens
    Planet X
    Illuminati
    Catholic inquisitions
    Mars
    Jupiter
    Contrails
    Black helicopters
    Climate control
    RFID chips
    Elders of Zion
    NWO
    The Temple in Jerusalem
    Summer weather
    Winter storms
    Biblical translations other than KJV

Every time a rain drop falls out of the sky it’s “rapture time.”

To me all this stuff is making a mockery of God’s Word

Aliens
    Planet X
    Illuminati
    Catholic inquisitions
    Mars
    Jupiter
    Contrails
    Black helicopters
    Climate control
    RFID chips
    Elders of Zion
    NWO
    The Temple in Jerusalem
    Summer weather
    Winter storms

to you maybe.

to me it is a Sign in the Heavens above and the Earth beneath.

no mockery. just confirmation of the End Times.

blessings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    to you maybe.

to me it is a Sign in the Heavens above and the Earth beneath.

no mockery. just confirmation of the End Times.

blessings.
    John. According to the Bible we’ve been in the end times since Jesus ascended. Every Christian who was ever born has lived in the end times. Why do you need a sign for confirmation? Didn’t Jesus rebuke those who asked for a sign? Just beleive God’s Word and don’t test Him and it will free you from all this speculation and angst.

And every Christian who has ever died has died in the end times.

Regarding your “signs,” we have discussed this many times. None of the events you characterize as “signs” are Biblically accurate. I have gone over celestial mechanics and physics with you numerous times to demonstrate this. Yet every time some charlaton pops off on YouTube you just grab the brass ring and go for it.

Maybe being a skeptic is not well balanced, but false claim after false claim creates such skepticism that the real thing could be missed. Why would you want to create skeptics instead of analysts? It’s not serving others very well to set them up like this.

Blog Entries

Most of this all lies at the foot of dispensationalism.

When fully embraced and followed to its logical conclusions, presto!

It’s not John, it’s bad theology come to fruition.

Sorry to have to to be blunt brother John, that’s how I see it.

Its hard to get unplugged from it, but can be done.

Just for peace of mind, one day you should seriously look at the other side of dispensationalism; RC Sproul was there.

Some great theologians throughout history & alive today would give you a run for your money on this issue.

Just consider it, if nothing else.

Take care brother
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Some dispensationalists are disciplined and thoughtful and don't make wild prediction or speculations.

Others, however, create doctrine by headline and rolling bones in a circle

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post

When fully embraced, and followed to its logical conclusions, pesto!

Dispensationalism as in “the seven dispensations?” Wasn’t that made up from Scofield? Yes, Dispensationalism in that context is 100% man made. There is nothing in the Bible with proper expository study that would suggest such a thing.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Aliens
    Planet X
    Illuminati
    Catholic inquisitions
    Mars
    Jupiter
    Contrails
    Black helicopters
    Climate control
    RFID chips
    Elders of Zion
    NWO
    The Temple in Jerusalem
    Summer weather
    Winter storms

And yet despite all that he got upset with me for talking about reptilians.

I bet there are still a few green tails around that place. Hope they manage to clean them all up before the public arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post

When fully embraced and followed to its logical conclusions, presto!

Sorry to have to to be blunt brother John, that’s how I see it.

Its hard to get unplugged from it, but can be done.

Just for peace of mind, one day you should seriously look at the other side of dispensationalism; RC Sproul was there.

Some great theologians throughout history & alive today would give you a run for your money on this issue.

Just consider it, if nothing else.

Take care brother
    thank you Bluesky, couldn't have said it better.

guess i am a 'victim' ....sigh.

>>>Sorry to have to to be blunt brother John, that’s how I see it.

no apologies needed Blue, good to hear from you again, at least here and there.

your points are Crystal Clear tooo.

>>>Just for peace of mind, one day you should seriously look at the other side of dispensationalism; RC Sproul was there.

i have looked at the 'other side of dispensationalism'. and am familiar with RC Sproul.

and Yes there are great theologians on Both sides of the Theological fence.

i assume you are suggesting 'Covenentalism' and have noted you used to advertise that in your signature. you need to bring it back, are you losing your fire Blue?

actually Dispensationalism goes way, way, way back. the Apostle Paul taught it and then the Early Church 'fathers' or a better term would be writers, pastors or teacher have it on record

recently got discussing with a dispensational theologian...

The very oldest Christian commentary on Bible prophecy (of any significant length) that has survived to the present day is the last twelve chapters of the very famous work by Irenaeus, titled "Against Heresies," which is believed to have been published between the years 186 and 188 A.D. (We know of older ones, but all of them either have been lost or were only short comments in articles about other subjects.) In this work, Irenaeus insisted that the Old Testament prophecies should be interpreted literally, insisted that "the Jews" would be brought back to their homeland and that, once there, they would be converted. He quoted from the prophecy of Daniel's seventieth week, presenting its fulfillment as future, and he said:

“Those nations however, who did not of themselves raise up their eyes unto heaven, nor returned thanks to their Maker, nor wished to behold the light of truth, but who were like blind mice concealed in the depths of ignorance, the word justly reckons ‘as waste water from a sink, and as the turning-weight of a balance—in fact, as nothing;’ so far useful and serviceable to the just, as stubble conduces towards the growth of the wheat, and its straw, by means of combustion, serves for working gold. And therefore, when in the end the Church shall be suddenly caught up from this, it is said, ‘There shall be tribulation such as has not been since the beginning, neither shall be.’ For this is the last contest of the righteous, in which, when they overcome they are crowned with incorruption.” (“Against Heresies,” by Irenaeus, Book V, chapter 29, paragraph 1, as found in in “The Early Church Fathers: Ante-Nicene Fathers,” vol. 1, ed. by Alexander Roberts and James Donaldson, as found in its American edition ed. by A. Cleveland Coxe.)

well does that Float yur Boat?

and yes i have included book/chapter numbers this time! whoooopeeee. so there's yur Dinner.

there are more quotes, but i don't wanna overload Your System. come back for more when you need them.

Your Welcome.

Dispensationalism as in “the seven dispensations?” Wasn’t that made up from Scofield? Yes, Dispensationalism in that context is 100% man made. There is nothing in the Bible with proper expository study that would suggest such a thing.
    awe, now Keck, do you want me to quote more Early Dispensationalists. perhaps the Apostle Paul, would that convince?

>>>100% man made.

really?

even Jesus was a Dispensationalist. and yes he was the Son of Man...maybe that is what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonajero View Post
    And yet despite all that he got upset with me for talking about reptilians.

I bet there are still a few green tails around that place. Hope they manage to clean them all up before the public arrives.
    is it ok Sonajero that we get Serious?

well just for fun: reptilians are a diversion, and we like to talk about the Truth on Forum threads if you don't mind.

be blessed you all, and glad to straighten out whatever confusion you may have, as i have time.

Blog Entries

No John, the Bible is the source I want you to exposit

No John, the Bible is the source I want you to exposit
    nice Diversionary Reply Keck,

but no Cigar for you.

rethink this and come back if you get the Correct answer.

what you are doing is dodging the Dispensational Issue, ...just can't be true huh? besides this guy is such a 'nut job and a kook' if he is right, well it would disrupt Everything i have written in my 31000 posts.

again keck: no Cigar.

Thread Information