Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526

Thread: new theory re: the "7th king"

Blog Entries

Re: new theory re: the "7th king"

Quote Originally Posted by gavriel View Post
    I really don't know the timing of things.
    The bible speaks of many false Christ's and many Antichrist's so I believe there will be a false AC, so the real one can show up and not many will think he is the AC because the AC they were expecting came already.

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
    Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Basically I will reject any claim that Jesus has returned. I don't care if he's standing in front of me or my family says he is over there, or somewhere else.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    The bible speaks of many false Christ's and many Antichrist's so I believe there will be a false AC, so the real one can show up and not many will think he is the AC because the AC they were expecting came already.

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
    Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Basically I will reject any claim that Jesus has returned. I don't care if he's standing in front of me or my family says he is over there, or somewhere else.
    Matthew 24 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
    31 And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Quite frankly for us believers, anything other than us being gathered together by His angels from the four winds will be a false Christ, a false AC, or a false whatever. As to the exact timing of things, I do not know. Truly, I don't believe any of us really do. My hope will be for a rapture before the Wrath. However, we will see more tribulation.

Shalom,

Gavriel

Blog Entries

Matthew 24 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
    31 And He will send forth His angels with a great trumpet and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

Quite frankly for us believers, anything other than us being gathered together by His angels from the four winds will be a false Christ, a false AC, or a false whatever.
    There are bad angels as well so don't think a miraculous gathering by angels and someone that claims and looks like he is a God means it's to be trusted. If you can "believe it not" and refuse the gathering then I think that's the safest option.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Nothing personal. You are simply not getting it so no reason to say it over and over...At least not now. I'll let the seed sit awhile and try another time.
    There is no "seed." A seed has to contain the germ of a truth. I don't see any truth. You have yet to communicate it. But yes, try later, if you want?

There are bad angels as well so don't think a miraculous gathering by angels and someone that claims and looks like he is a God means it's to be trusted. If you can "believe it not" and refuse the gathering then I think that's the safest option.
    If I get caught up into the clouds, I think I can assume it is a good angel.

Blog Entries

If I get caught up into the clouds, I think I can assume it is a good angel.
    Because a bad angel cannot do that?

Because a bad angel cannot do that?
    Forgive me, but this comment was not necessary.

Blog Entries

Forgive me, but this comment was not necessary.

Please stay on topic. Do you think a bad angel, let's say Satan, cannot rapture people into the clouds to make them experience a rapture and then make it easier for him to deceive them?

Please stay on topic. Do you think a bad angel, let's say Satan, cannot rapture people into the clouds to make them experience a rapture and then make it easier for him to deceive them?
    The great deceiver will deceive many. But if the elect is watchful they will not be deceived.

Thread Information