Thread: California Finally Declares Emergency Over Los Angeles Gas Leak

Post California Finally Declares Emergency Over Los Angeles Gas Leak

California Finally Declares Emergency Over Los Angeles Gas Leak..

It is the largest gas leak ever recorded, where a blown-out well has been spewing record amounts of methane gas since October last year. Environmental activist and lawyer Erin Brockovich says it is one of the most significant environmental disasters in recent history.

The breach had released “major amounts of methane, a powerful greenhouse gas” and caused widespread disruption to local people in the Porter Ranch area, the statement from Brown noted.

Experts said the break at the natural gas storage reservoir is the largest known occurrence of its kind.

Methane is dozens of times more warming than carbon dioxide, and the storage facility, which draws on about 100 other wells, is one of the largest in the state. Campaign groups say the broken well has been pumping out the equivalent in carbon dioxide emissions of 7m cars a day.

https://yournewswire.com/california-...eles-gas-leak/

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Re: California Finally Declares Emergency Over Los Angeles Gas Leak

amen Jude.

End Times Signs everywhere.

tomorrow LW i will be preaching at a big KJV Free Church gathering. subject prolly be End Times signs and Daniels ten toes. should be good. at this church i can throw all kinds of stuff in, and they Eat it up.

even better than posting here.

i wanna link the Ten Toes to the Club of Rome's 10 Regional Super nations of the world that they have published decades ago. the Globalists are doing a Fine Job creating all these wars to draw new national and international lines on the map. Eventually we will be down to Ten Super Nations.

yep, no kidding.

and Daniel knew it was coming. and now you know.

this will all happen after the Rapture. but as HW Bush said in his State of the Union Speech ...'i see a new world order coming into view'.

well he wasn't kidding.

they are about all done. probably going to level Damascus soon, and Israel is going to fight the Psalm 83 war, perhaps this year.

and thanks again for all those signs Jude. lots to choose from, my End Times Combine has been Fall Harvesting and watching the Feast of Trumpets...you know 'the Last Trump' thing.

could happen. and sooooooooon.

saw this sign this evening, but the internet not working too good tonight. sorry no pictures...

G2-CLASS GEOMAGNETIC STORM WATCH: A large canyon-shaped hole in the sun's atmosphere is facing Earth and spewing a stream of solar wind in our direction. NOAA forecasters say there is a 75% chance of geomagnetic storms on Oct. 7-8 when the gaseous material arrives. Storm levels could reach category G2. Such storms can affect migratory animals that use magnetic cues for navigation and spark auroras visible in the USA as far south as, e.g., Maine, Michigan and Washington. http://spaceweather.com/

blessings. watch out for Wormwood and the Solar Wind.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

I suppose everyone should do their part to help in whatever way they can.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

That's insane.....
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

For the life of me i don't understand why some of you guys are attacking a thread in "breaking news"

They are having a serious problem and you're make light of it..

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    They are having a serious problem and you're make light of it..
    Jude
    Agreed

MOD NOTE

Many of us(myself included) may not agree that a gas leak is a sign of the end times. However, I don't think making light of any tragedy is something we should encourage. If you want to debate the issue that this is a sign of the end times then by all means do so. Let's keep the debate reasonable and discuss it with logic and scriptural refutation. There is nothing funny about what is happening there.

Pr 17:5 Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished.

2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

Thread Information