Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Genesis 6:3 - Jubilees

Genesis 6:3 - Jubilees

Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

There are 120 years mentioned here in the verses above. The Book of Jasher actually shows that this account was the amount of years that Noah warned the people before the flood waters would come.

However, that was only a type. In other words a physical fulfillment of an even Greater Spiritual message. God's Spirit still strives with man even unto this day. There is only one other explanation that seems to fit with this meaning that and that is of the Jubilee. The Jubilee remains a mystery to so many people. Hopefully, in this thread we can shed significant understanding on this and how it relates to end time events.

Re: Genesis 6:3 - Jubilees

666 - what is that? That is the number that the ancient Hebrew letters add up to for the words "one hundred twenty" in Genesis 6:3.

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

No, that's the gematria for Nero Ceasar, a fact the first century Christians in the seven churches in Asia Minor knew all too well.

Moses lived 120 years. Connection?
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

So we have 120 Jubilees given unto man. Then the next Jubilee must be that Great one of Liberation when the Lord's Day arrives.

So all you have to do is determine the count of the Jubilees.

I have already figured these out. Jesus was Crucified and Risen in 31 AD (25 April). This was the 80th Jubilee year.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Moses lived 120 years. Connection?
    Maybe, I knew he did but I don't have any direct evidence to make the link but surely don't rule it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewillcome2040 View Post
    I have already figured these out. Jesus was Crucified and Risen in 31 AD (25 April).
    Wow, that's impressive. No one else is certain. How did you come to this conclusion?
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Wow, that's impressive. No one else is certain. How did you come to this conclusion?
    There has to be a Wednesday crucifixion. There had to be a full moon on that Wednesday. And the full moon had to be the first one after a new moon after the spring equinox. Very important - it had to happen such that it begun the 40 years of destruction to the Temple in Jerusalem which was finally destroyed in 70AD.

There has to be a Wednesday crucifixion.
    I thought it was Thursday or even Friday?

Isaiah 54

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbiKnife View Post
    Ohhhh Thursday comes before Wednesday. I got it now.

Isaiah 54

I thought it was Thursday or even Friday?
    No it has to be a Wednesday Crucifixion.

The events are passover, feast of unleavened bread, 6th day (old grain) Manna Ceased, sabbath, firstfruits (new grain)

Jos 5:10* And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho.*
    Jos 5:11* And they did eat of the old corn of the land on the morrow after the passover, unleavened cakes, and parched corn in the selfsame day.*
    Jos 5:12* And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.*

Remember the Manna ceased on the 6th day every week in the former times. They would then have a double portion for the Sabbath. So these events - even though long before the passion week, were signifying the passion week.

No it has to be a Wednesday Crucifixion.

Remember the Manna ceased on the 6th day every week in the former times. They would then have a double portion for the Sabbath. So these events - even though long before the passion week, were signifying the passion week.
    Umm I'm sorry, I really don't see any connection.

Isaiah 54

Umm I'm sorry, I really don't see any connection.
    I don't know if your a Christian or other faith. But the correlation would be a Christian thing in this regard.

Wednesday - Passover (Lambs are killed)
    Thursday - Feast of Unleavened Bread (old grain)
    Friday - Preparation Day (Manna was double portion in former time - Manna would cease this day)
    Saturday - Sabbath Day (Manna would be eaten)
    Sunday - The Resurrection of Jesus (First Fruits - new grain - Barley Harvest).

A lot of this takes a great deal of study to understand the Feasts Days and to know the events of the passion week and when they occurred.

I don't know if your a Christian or other faith. But the correlation would be a Christian thing in this regard.
    I'm not, but that isn't the source of my confusion.

Wednesday - Passover (Lambs are killed)
    Thursday - Feast of Unleavened Bread (old grain)
    Friday - Preparation Day (Manna was double portion in former time - Manna would cease this day)
    Saturday - Sabbath Day (Manna would be eaten)
    Sunday - The Resurrection of Jesus (First Fruits - new grain - Barley Harvest).
    I don't understand what any of this has to do with the Crucifixion though.
    A lot of this takes a great deal of study to understand the Feasts Days and to know the events of the passion week and when they occurred.
    It must.

Isaiah 54

Thread Information