Thread: Wasp sting

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Wasp sting

Praise report...

Last night my wife was praying and a wasp that was in the room, stung her on the neck.

She knew it was in the room but ignored it as she was sitting in her "study" chair and had begun to pray, while praying for our daughter and her fiancee, WHAM.

Now, she's been stung maybe 4 or 5 times since we've been married and each time, WAY out of control swelling. She is allergic, not anaphylactic type of allergy but she swells up crazy. Now, a sting on the neck...

Yep, prayed to God for control because I know she would have anxiety and of course, prayed for God to heal. She read her favorite Psalms out loud as she has in the past when in any storm or felt anxiety.

She did put ice in a ziplock and hold it to the spot.

A normal welt resulted from the sting and after 30 minutes, that was gone too.

God is Good!

I killed the wasp, too.
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Re: Wasp sting

Praise God

Maybe too, since it happened in connection to God in prayer. All was normal. Maybe the wasp was demonized?
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
    and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    1 Tim 6:10

Thread Information