Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011
Results 151 to 155 of 155

Thread: “About The Great Tribulation”

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,148
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: “About The Great Tribulation”

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Not supported by text, as you say.....presumed.
    There is a length of time, it is only the length which has to be presumed based on what else we are told in other places.

    The teaching of a second chance, you know many cultic religions teach this....purgatory? Again very unscriptural.
    Nope, nothing like purgatory.
    Purgatory is a second chance after YOU DIE.
    tHIS IS FOR THE LIVING, WHIHC MEANS IT IS not A SECOND CHANCE BUT SIMPLY THE FIRST.

    "for his own purpose" sounds like for mans purpose to promote this teaching.
    Question, if Satan survives a NHNE ..where was he protected?
    No-one is destroyed when the NHNE comes into being - otherwise all the angels are destroyed and all the people, as BOTH the heavens and the earth are affected.
    If you have a scripture which EXPLAINS why Satan is NOT cast into the Lake of Fire, but is bound, then please do share - otherwise we have to simply live with NOT knowing and accept God does this for His own purpose.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,620
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: “About The Great Tribulation”

    Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    Incorrect. 2 Peter 3 and Isaiah 65 and Isaiah 66 describe a NHNE at the DOTL, which occurs 1000 years before the earth flees away as per Rev 20:11. This is biblical fact, therefore we are required to have the renewal of land more than once due to the two timeframes it is mentioned.
    The fleeing away of the 'heaven and the earth' occurs once just as the NHNE that replace the old will happen once. I can understand why you are fixated with a multiple destruction/restoration of the earth, but it's not scriptural. Rev 20:11 doesn't say that only the earth flees away as you say, but the heaven also. Are you, therefore, suggesting that heaven will be restored several times as well?

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Durban ,South Africa
    Posts
    7,421

    Re: “About The Great Tribulation”

    Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    The fleeing away of the 'heaven and the earth' occurs once just as the NHNE that replace the old will happen once. I can understand why you are fixated with a multiple destruction/restoration of the earth, but it's not scriptural. Rev 20:11 doesn't say that only the earth flees away as you say, but the heaven also. Are you, therefore, suggesting that heaven will be restored several times as well?
    Heaven being the sky and atmosphere, yes it will be restored more than once. We agree on the NHNE at the end of the millenium, you need to deal with how you see 2 Peter 3, Isaiah 65, and Isaiah 66 if you are going to make progress in this discussion. If you place the NHNE at the end of the millenium, how do you explain the NHNE on the DOTL? I explain it by a partial landscape change at the second coming, then a full transformation at the end of the millenium, what is your view on those 3 chapters?

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,620
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: “About The Great Tribulation”

    Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    Heaven being the sky and atmosphere, yes it will be restored more than once. We agree on the NHNE at the end of the millenium, you need to deal with how you see 2 Peter 3, Isaiah 65, and Isaiah 66 if you are going to make progress in this discussion. If you place the NHNE at the end of the millenium, how do you explain the NHNE on the DOTL? I explain it by a partial landscape change at the second coming, then a full transformation at the end of the millenium, what is your view on those 3 chapters?
    My view is that your theory of a multiple heaven and earth transformation is a fantasy. It's not in scripture and you're just seeing a mirage.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Durban ,South Africa
    Posts
    7,421

    Re: “About The Great Tribulation”

    Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    My view is that your theory of a multiple heaven and earth transformation is a fantasy. It's not in scripture and you're just seeing a mirage.
    Trivalee Trivalee, I am using scripture and a clear argument. Possibly you avoid an explanation of Isaiah 65/66 and 2 Peter 3 because you don't have a satisfactory answer why those chapters refer to NHNE earlier at the second coming? Thus you resort to insulting my view as a "fantasy" and making emphatic statements.

    What is 100 percent clear is that Rev 20:11 describes the earth fleeing away, at the end of 1000 years and yet those other 3 chapters describe the NHNE at the second coming, which is 1000 years earlier. I have tenacity in these discussions, I don't like it when people avoid answering a question.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Discussion Tribulation, Great Tribulation, and the Wrath of God
    By seeker_truth in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: Jun 6th 2018, 05:28 AM
  2. the Great Tribulation and the AoD
    By randyk in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: Jan 28th 2018, 03:03 PM
  3. The great tribulation. Only one? Or more than one?
    By divaD in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: Feb 14th 2017, 10:31 PM
  4. Information What is the Great Tribulation
    By Vakeros in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Mar 29th 2013, 10:39 PM
  5. The Great Tribulation
    By jeffweeder in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: Dec 10th 2009, 07:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •