Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who sent the bombs?

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Re: Who sent the bombs?

Quote Originally Posted by Enrich View Post
    Who ever it was, it's one serious group. I mean, where did they get the addresses from?
    These were my exact thoughts. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it is a nut job on the right. But come on...I...and any other normal citizen wouldn't know the first thing about finding personal addresses.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    I'm a registered Republican, but that's probably about to change. I've wanted to switch to a registered Independent for a long time now. Why? There are too many Republicans that get on my nerves.

There's no changing for me to a Democrat because, and I can only speak for myself, we do not share the same belief systems and values and views of our nation. And they consider people like me and other conservatives a Neanderthal and that's the best way they think of us.

I said that to say this: Who sent those bombs today to Hillary and Obama and CNN?

I don't know. Whoever did so, despite the fact that no one was hurt, needs to go directly to jail.

Was it a Republican? I just can't see that. I'm not saying a definitive no, because I said I don't know. I'm just saying that it's awfully convenient - timing wising. Who needs sympathy votes at this time. It seems to be Democrats. So why would a Republican do something to garner those votes?

I'm suspicious by nature, but I just can't see Republicans doing this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/n...ve-device.html
    My thoughts: On one end, a testing of law enforcement in how they react/handle the situation and how public and government REact. This is a probe, all in distraction from a more devastating action that is planned
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    My thoughts: On one end, a testing of law enforcement in how they react/handle the situation and how public and government REact. This is a probe, all in distraction from a more devastating action that is planned
    that is pretty specific, why do you think that?
    "The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right."

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BraveUlysesses View Post
    that is pretty specific, why do you think that?
    I'm a retired Infantryman... I think this way because I know how (real) insurgents operate and to enter into their world, to kill them (prevent their actions), one has to think like them and be on the outside of any box looking for their real moves.
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    I'm a retired Infantryman... I think this way because I know how (real) insurgents operate and to enter into their world, to kill them (prevent their actions), one has to think like them and be on the outside of any box looking for their real moves.
    Okay, I guess when you're a hammer.
    "The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right."

Blog Entries

I suppose if I am being fair, it could definitely be some quasi-organized ( or highly organized ) fruit-loops on the “right”, who, ragging against the left, think this was a good idea.

But my gut tells me it looks like the Democrats have sent bombs to themselves to pose as victims and make it look like the “right” is violent too.
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time

Blog Entries

OK, if this is a genuine picture of the package, why aren't the stamps cancelled? Why is Florida misspelled?

".....it's your nickel"

Blog Entries

CNNs spin...

“The intended recipients all had something in common: They were frequent targets of right-wing criticism.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/24/media...ces/index.html
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time

Blog Entries

My answer to the O.P.----Terrorist (s).

Conspiracy theories are believable only through faith, rather than proof.
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Blog Entries

And another thought that occurs to me is if they really wanted to hurt somebody specific, the why mail it and why didn't any of these So called bombs explode and kill not even one? That is kind of suspicious to me.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    And another thought that occurs to me is if they really wanted to hurt somebody specific, the why mail it and why didn't any of these So called bombs explode and kill not even one? That is kind of suspicious to me.
    All that is being reported now is that none of these had the capability to detonate. Anything else at this point is pure speculation.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

Precisely Keck...I think if these people were truly being targeted then those bombs would have killed some people. So either Slug1 is correct and it's a practice run, or it's the Democratic party trying to stir the pot and get sympathy votes. Granted there is still a chance there's a nut job out there doing this. But it just seems a bit too safe to be real. And I believe even Scooby Snacks pointed out that the stamps weren't canceled. If it really went through the post office then why were the stamps clean.

Blog Entries

And I believe even Scooby Snacks pointed out that the stamps weren't canceled. If it really went through the post office then why were the stamps clean.
    Someone else said it-- It is here somewhere.
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Blog Entries

Precisely Keck...I think if these people were truly being targeted then those bombs would have killed some people. So either Slug1 is correct and it's a practice run, or it's the Democratic party trying to stir the pot and get sympathy votes. Granted there is still a chance there's a nut job out there doing this. But it just seems a bit too safe to be real. And I believe even Scooby Snacks pointed out that the stamps weren't canceled. If it really went through the post office then why were the stamps clean.
    I'm not sure returned mail due to insufficient postage gets cancelled?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    OK, if this is a genuine picture of the package, why aren't the stamps cancelled? Why is Florida misspelled?

They lack postmarks because they were caught before actual delivery. This is SOP when the post office detects a suspicious package destined for a protected individual. If they has postmarks then that would mean the post office failed in their screening process. I am not surprised at this at all.
    2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

Thread Information