Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: Who sent the bombs?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    4,747
    Blog Entries
    2

    Who sent the bombs?

    I'm a registered Republican, but that's probably about to change. I've wanted to switch to a registered Independent for a long time now. Why? There are too many Republicans that get on my nerves.

    There's no changing for me to a Democrat because, and I can only speak for myself, we do not share the same belief systems and values and views of our nation. And they consider people like me and other conservatives a Neanderthal and that's the best way they think of us.

    I said that to say this: Who sent those bombs today to Hillary and Obama and CNN?

    I don't know. Whoever did so, despite the fact that no one was hurt, needs to go directly to jail.

    Was it a Republican? I just can't see that. I'm not saying a definitive no, because I said I don't know. I'm just saying that it's awfully convenient - timing wising. Who needs sympathy votes at this time. It seems to be Democrats. So why would a Republican do something to garner those votes?

    I'm suspicious by nature, but I just can't see Republicans doing this.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/n...ve-device.html
    ".....it's your nickel"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,229
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    The left is in full retreat and the red tide is coming in Nov. Republications now control SCOTUS and the executive branch. They will also hold the Senate and probably take the House. There is nothing to be gained by the right to perform such atrocities. However, a fake attack by the left gives them some leverage when they call the right "terrorists"

    I am almost certain this was not an attack by a right wing group.
    2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,862
    Blog Entries
    52

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    The left is in full retreat and the red tide is coming in Nov. Republications now control SCOTUS and the executive branch. They will also hold the Senate and probably take the House. There is nothing to be gained by the right to perform such atrocities. However, a fake attack by the left gives them some leverage when they call the right "terrorists"

    I am almost certain this was not an attack by a right wing group.
    I concur.

    Radical Marxist’s are what I am thinking.
    A cannot be A & not A at the same time



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    4,374

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    There are fruit loops on both sides. I would not be surprised if some loop on the right did do it. Regardless the mainstream right needs to come out loudly condemning such an act. I haven't seen anyone do that yet. Though my sphere of info gathering is limited.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

    "Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

    "But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

  5. #5

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    I think that it is most likely that a crazy person did it. Crazier than whoever sent the bombs is allowing this in any way influence who an individual should or shouldn't vote for as if it says anything about the candidates or any larger group to which that crazy person may lay claim. Sympathy voting or revenge voting, its all allowing the craziest people in America to control our thoughts, values and behaviors by doing something crazy...they don't even have to be successful, its terrorism. I doesn't matter to me who did it, they will not bend me to their will.
    "The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right."


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    4,374

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    Quote Originally Posted by BraveUlysesses View Post
    I think that it is most likely that a crazy person did it. Crazier than whoever sent the bombs is allowing this in any way influence who an individual should or shouldn't vote for as if it says anything about the candidates or any larger group to which that crazy person may lay claim. Sympathy voting or revenge voting, its all allowing the craziest people in America to control our thoughts, values and behaviors by doing something crazy...they don't even have to be successful, its terrorism. I doesn't matter to me who did it, they will not bend me to their will.
    Very well said.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

    "Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

    "But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    5

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    I'm a registered Republican, but that's probably about to change. I've wanted to switch to a registered Independent for a long time now. Why? There are too many Republicans that get on my nerves.

    There's no changing for me to a Democrat because, and I can only speak for myself, we do not share the same belief systems and values and views of our nation. And they consider people like me and other conservatives a Neanderthal and that's the best way they think of us.

    I said that to say this: Who sent those bombs today to Hillary and Obama and CNN?

    I don't know. Whoever did so, despite the fact that no one was hurt, needs to go directly to jail.

    Was it a Republican? I just can't see that. I'm not saying a definitive no, because I said I don't know. I'm just saying that it's awfully convenient - timing wising. Who needs sympathy votes at this time. It seems to be Democrats. So why would a Republican do something to garner those votes?

    I'm suspicious by nature, but I just can't see Republicans doing this.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/n...ve-device.html
    Who ever it was, it's one serious group. I mean, where did they get the addresses from?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6,476
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    I don't think a far-right terrorist could be considered a Republican... or an American at all.
    여러분은 주님 안에서 항상 기뻐하십시오. 내가 다시 말합니다. 기뻐하십시오.
    모든 사람을 너그럽게 대하십시오. 주님께서 오실 날이 가까웠습니다. Philippians 4


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32,290
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    Quote Originally Posted by BraveUlysesses View Post
    I think that it is most likely that a crazy person did it. Crazier than whoever sent the bombs is allowing this in any way influence who an individual should or shouldn't vote for as if it says anything about the candidates or any larger group to which that crazy person may lay claim. Sympathy voting or revenge voting, its all allowing the craziest people in America to control our thoughts, values and behaviors by doing something crazy...they don't even have to be successful, its terrorism. I doesn't matter to me who did it, they will not bend me to their will.
    Well said. .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,229
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aviyah View Post
    I don't think a far-right terrorist could be considered a Republican... or an American at all.
    What about a far left terrorist? What do you think of Antifa?
    2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6,476
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    What about a far left terrorist?
    I hope this a rhetorical question or else your opinion of me must be pretty low, lol.
    여러분은 주님 안에서 항상 기뻐하십시오. 내가 다시 말합니다. 기뻐하십시오.
    모든 사람을 너그럽게 대하십시오. 주님께서 오실 날이 가까웠습니다. Philippians 4


  12. #12

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enrich View Post
    Who ever it was, it's one serious group. I mean, where did they get the addresses from?
    Your comment made me curious, First I googled "where does Barack Obama live now" and got this article which shows pictures and talks about the neighborhood. Then the very next article is titled "Tour the house Obama will live in after he moves out of the White House" and it actually has a link to the real estate listing and consequently the address. But just to be sure that this wasn't a laxity peculiar to Barack Obama I found the Bush Compound on google maps and Jimmy Carter's house is some kind of historic landmark. I don't know how serious they are but it took me longer to write this post than to find those addresses.
    "The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right."


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Not of this earth
    Posts
    13,770
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    Who sent those bombs today to Hillary and Obama and CNN?
    Whoever did it was pretty sophisticated in his or her timing and planning. So much so that he/she had to know that none of these bombs would get anywhere near the named targets.
    So though the question of who needs established 1st the question of true motive needs to be uncovered as well. We won't know until the investigation is concluded. Anything the talking heads ( media and political ) say about it is pure speculation at this point.

    I don't have any doubts whatsoever that they'll catch whoever did it. I do doubt it'll happen as quickly as we would all like.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,862
    Blog Entries
    52

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    What about a far left terrorist? What do you think of Antifa?
    ANTIFA are communist sympathizers and this is part of their neo-chosen method of "revolution" ( Red October/aka the Bolshevik revolution which killed millions of Christians.)

    Same plan, different time, different people....have you seen this picture?





    A cannot be A & not A at the same time



  15. #15

    Re: Who sent the bombs?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Whoever did it was pretty sophisticated in his or her timing and planning. So much so that he/she had to know that none of these bombs would get anywhere near the named targets.
    So though the question of who needs established 1st the question of true motive needs to be uncovered as well. We won't know until the investigation is concluded. Anything the talking heads ( media and political ) say about it is pure speculation at this point.

    I don't have any doubts whatsoever that they'll catch whoever did it. I do doubt it'll happen as quickly as we would all like.
    what is sophisticated about the timing and planning?
    "The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right."


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: Apr 15th 2017, 12:39 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 26th 2012, 07:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •