Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages

Re: Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    His family said he wasnít on meds but he should have been.

Give it up already

Both of you-

His family said he wasnít on meds but he should have been.

And the woman he delivered for said he had the van back then

But one thing they DID mention is that he posted conspiricy theories on line constantly. Pattern here?

Give it up already.
    You can take your gestapo boots off anytime we're only here discussing breaking news...

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    You can take your gestapo boots off anytime we're only here discussing breaking news...

Jude
    Indeed. ...........
    ďAĒ cannot be ďAĒ & not ďAĒ at the same time

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post

Jude
    Truth hit a little close to the vest there?

I took Ritalin and Adderall for 5 years for Adult Attention Deficit and it didnít make me a monster, in fact it helped me to focus and win, along with a grateful wife who doesnít need to spend hours searching for lost keys and such among other blessings, a $7 million dollar contract from a military contractor.

My autistic son is 17 and he has also benefited from medications with POSITIVE results - to the point he no longer needs them.

Do you have first hand experience with these types of medications? Or do you just buy into all those wackadoodle websites - like the one that you used to post that fake Jesuit manifesto?

So when you post these alt-reality weblinks with zero credibility and their silly assumptions about medications and link them with meds altering this perpetratorís mind to violence with no evidence - in fact with published evidence contrary that he even was on meds - I am going to call you on it and then point out a basic pattern that he actually did display - he was a conspiracy wacko - and that is confirmed, not a speculation.

Thatís not stormtrooper tactics, itís just the plain truth.

Banghead Re: Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages

I don't often post on breaking news stories, but I saw on CBS this morning 3 reporters in a row commenting on how the bomber was a Trump supporter. Right after that, the conversation turned toward whether Trump would stop his rhetoric, the allusion being the bomber did what he did because of Trumps continual bashing of the opposition.

Of course, I didn't expect the news to report the real reason why the bomber did what he did, which is because he's controlled by the devil, or how he would be delivered from a demonic mind by turning to Jesus.

Blog Entries

You mean like the unibomber and Osama bin Ladin did?

Of course. Can you imagine Jesus sending the Pharisees a pipe bomb? People have wandered so far away from the Lord they've lost their minds. Demonic is what it is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by journeyman View Post
    Of course. People have wandered so far away from the Lord they've lost their minds.
    I think thatís pretty accurate - and how Paul describes it in Romans 1:28.

I think thatís pretty accurate - and how Paul describes it in Romans 1:28.
    That is the problem, but look at what the news people are saying. "Oh he hates democrats or liberals." Look at the maniac in the synagogue killings..."Oh, he's antisemitic." No, the real problem is the bomber and the shooter are devoid of God.

Ok. Your posts have given me a lot to think about. Iíll need to get back to you on this, mainly because I respect what you are trying to accomplish and it deserves an honest and worthy response. Hopefully in the meantime this thread wonít get de-railed by conspiricy theories.
    Thanks for giving it some time and thought, I look forward to discussing whatever comes of it.
    "The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BraveUlysesses View Post
    Thanks for giving it some time and thought, I look forward to discussing whatever comes of it.
    There are a few things that really irritate me:

1. spreading false conspiracy theories (gossip) about any people group or group of people with a particular religious affiliation

2. debasing people because they were born they can not change (race, gender, disabilities)

3. not allowing people to be born at all

Any rhetoric that supports these three things needs to be rejected and called out as immoral. Maybe we can start there.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

1. spreading false conspiracy theories (gossip) about any people group or group of people with a particular religious affiliation

2. debasing people because they were born they can not change (race, gender, disabilities)

Any rhetoric that supports these three things needs to be rejected and called out as immoral. Maybe we can start there.
    I agree with all of those and would add at least 2 more.

1. Anything that goes against religious freedom... freedom in particular as defined by the scriptures and the constitution as written and amended not as some wish it was written.

2. Anything that seeks to put government and its responsibilities in the place of God and church and vice versa. God gave church and government two non-competing roles. Yet, too many of us wish to see crossover between the two.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    I agree with all of those and would add at least 2 more.

1. Anything that goes against religious freedom... freedom in particular as defined by the scriptures and the constitution as written and amended not as some wish it was written.

2. Anything that seeks to put government and its responsibilities in the place of God and church and vice versa. God gave church and government two non-competing roles. Yet, too many of us wish to see crossover between the two.
    I agree. The Bill of rights and the Constitution's goal is to respect everyone's intrinsic value and everyone's right to choose a faith or beliefs/convictions that embrace those values.

The government has no right to impose itself - we are not subjects.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

I get that this is a list of things that irritate you, but I do not quite understand how this relates to our individual responsibilities when it come to the power of words. What does this say about how we should react to conspiracy theories or bigotry or birth. Maybe it would help if we start with #1 what do you think individuals like yourself can do to prevent the propagation of conspiracy theory and gossip? Not sure that is the right way to move the conversation forward though so if you have something else to get us into it that would be fine too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BraveUlysesses View Post
    I get that this is a list of things that irritate you, but I do not quite understand how this relates to our individual responsibilities when it come to the power of words. What does this say about how we should react to conspiracy theories or bigotry or birth. Maybe it would help if we start with #1 what do you think individuals like yourself can do to prevent the propagation of conspiracy theory and gossip? Not sure that is the right way to move the conversation forward though so if you have something else to get us into it that would be fine too.
    Here's an axiom we all should embrace:

You shall not go around as a gossip monger

—Leviticus

Evil gossip kills three: the one who says it, the one who listens, and the subject of the gossip

—Talmud

Eliminating gossip/conspiracy theories would take care of 80% of this mess.

I don't practice hate-speech, so what do you want from me?
    #1 is about conspiracy theory and gossip. Regardless I do not understand how a list of things that irritate you relate to what I was talking about. Maybe we can start with you explaining that to me as the relationship is not clear to me.

Thread Information