Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages

Blog Entries

Re: Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    Discussing, debating, talking about stuff is not necessarily gossip. Please. It can be, but not in all cases.

This is a forum, it's about all we do here- is talk.

You're entitled to your opinion, as we all are.

Throwing the "gossip label" around just because we are 'arm-chairing' wondering/discussing an event, (sentiments that you disagree with ) does not necessarily make anyone a 'gossiper' necessarily ...

I agree we all need to be careful and not unnecessarily see more than there may be, ( or intentionally spread false information ) however, sometimes, there IS more than meets the eye. Sometimes not, and error occurs.

This particular incident may or may not fit this description.

Its one thing to talk about what you firmly believe, ( based on xxx ) quite another to spread information what you KNOW to be false, or information that your intentionally trying to hurt/ruin/stir up trouble for someone.

What post number in this thread do you consider "gossip", I would like to re-read it.
    No one claimed any gossip was in this thread. What I said is that gossip is how hate against people-groups or faith groups categorize them as enemies of mankind. That is what feeds these lunatics who get an idea that they are in mortal danger.

You know the SOP - the elders of Zion, Illuminati, the Government planned 9/11, chem trails, Jews controlling the weather, Jesuit manifesto’s, the Pope is the Antichrist, The Rothchild’s own the planet.....do you really think this kind of trash is beneficial to unity or anything for that matter?

There is so much noise out there reasonable people can’t even have a reasonable conversation without some conspiricy theory advocate jamming this kind of junk into the conversation.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BraveUlysesses View Post
    hm, I don't know how this became hyper focused on gossip , if anything I focused on hyperbole, exaggeration and lack of thoughtfulness and care. I have to disagree with you that we aren't the problem, I mean you just told me how you have a habit of provoking people until they show you their "true" position. I don't think you are the only person that does that, I think many people provoke each other until they get the "expected" reaction and then feel they have confirmed how bad the other side is. but look man if you actually put thought into it and you feel like you don't make any unnecessarily negative contributions then so be it.
    I don’t think provoking people to come out of hiding their thoughts / beliefs is the cause of some lunatic deciding to conduct a mass murder against people-groups, political parties or religious groups. Try harder.

In terms of unity to the point where we all sing to a bouncing ball, the first requirement is to agree on basic morality issues concerning basic human rights outlined in the preamble of our founding documents.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Discussing, debating, talking about stuff is not necessarily gossip. Please. It can be, but not in all cases.

This is a forum, it's about all we do here- is talk.

You're entitled to your opinion, as we all are.

Throwing the "gossip label" around just because we are 'arm-chairing' wondering/discussing an event, (sentiments that you disagree with ) does not necessarily make anyone a 'gossiper' necessarily ...

I agree we all need to be careful and not unnecessarily see more than there may be, ( or intentionally spread false information ) however, sometimes, there IS more than meets the eye. Sometimes not, and error occurs.

This particular incident may or may not fit this description.

Its one thing to talk about what you firmly believe, ( based on xxx ) quite another to spread information what you KNOW to be false, or information that your intentionally trying to hurt/ruin/stir up trouble for someone.

What post number in this thread do you consider "gossip", I would like to re-read it.
    amen Bluesky.

many of us can see through this whole thing, and i say it Stinks and Reaks of some Patsy doing the dirty work of the Elite. we just went through the Democrats with their Russian accusation.

aw, couldn't prove anything.

hyperventilating, well we can mail some Fake Bombs around, that will turn the tide.

it wont, keep trying.

take the Patsy Bomber, he was running around South Florida in the hot sun with a Van full of Trump Stickers on it...eh, no deterioration all freshly applied.

meh, 'nice try'

oh yeah, they give Close up pictures of how these Fake Bombs were made. Really, now we have to show the kids and whoever how to do it?

oh, not good enuf. ok zero hedge take it...

This seems to me to be, at our present state of information, a legitimate question. If the security agencies and the Democratic National Committee were willing to orchestrate a fake 'Russiagate' scheme against Trump for political reasons, why not also a fake bomb attack on Democrats?

snip

While driving I listened to a large part of the press conference, and the affair struck me as an orchestration. Every agency involved was present, from the Postal Service to the FBI and Secret Service, the directors of which praised the expert professional performance of their agencies in intercepting the bombs. It seemed to me overdone, especially in view of the FBI’s admission that they could not say that the bombs were functional. Why would a bomber send non-functional bombs?

should i go on?

for what, seems like Too Many actually Like this kind of Drama. and the Drama Actors are well paid too, i watched some video of Anarchists in Action, these 'demonstrators were trashing a down town for days, and put in the best hotels. after the anarchists were with drawn the police were allowed in and the real Peaceful demonstrators heads were basically smashed by the angry cops who had had enuf.

oh well.

yeah, oh well. this happened over 10 years ago and what have we learned?

tell me, anyone know......or Care.

the truth is: most don't know OR care.

blessings. always.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

You know the SOP - the elders of Zion, Illuminati, the Government planned 9/11, chem trails, Jews controlling the weather, Jesuit manifesto’s, the Pope is the Antichrist, The Rothchild’s own the planet.....do you really think this kind of trash is beneficial to unity or anything for that matter?

There is so much noise out there reasonable people can’t even have a reasonable conversation without some conspiricy theory advocate jamming this kind of junk into the conversation.
    your right Keck, there are no Conspiracies.

evil is going away, lets just vote and enjoy another two years of prosperity.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
    8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

amen.

in one day, it will all come....Gone.

but we are so unreasonable to even mention this

oh my!

uh......

not, nada.........wrong again, and again, and again...

keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby_Snacks View Post
    Wow, he had Trump and the G.O.P. plastered all over his van!
    yeah Scooby, wow, crazy thing huh?

sure the Patsy bomber was driving through out South Florida in Democrat Country with those Trump stickers on his van. sure all Freshly applied too, not beat up by the Sun and People just love all that.

he prolly ran down the Street with a maga hat every day.

kinda like those guys on 911 flying a Jumbo Jet across the Pentagon Lawn who were not Pilots and couldn't fly a Cessna or Land One, but they did that day.

wow and like no Live Video of them doing it and yes we confiscated all the Video everywhere because of 'National Security'...

hey i love you guys, and i want more Bed Time Stories.

it is getting Late

blessings.

"But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    No one claimed any gossip was in this thread. What I said is that gossip is how hate against people-groups or faith groups categorize them as enemies of mankind. That is what feeds these lunatics who get an idea that they are in mortal danger.
    “Gossip is how hate can spread”
    Very true, I concur, this can happen. False information always leads to an abyss eventually, whatever the situation. But “talk” does not always fit this description. Sometimes, “talk” is talk for a reason. Because there is something to talk about. God did give us mouths to use and minds to decipher issues. Let’s not blur this line.

From a Christian perspective, many ‘faith groups’ outside of the Christian one, are enemies to mankind. This is a Biblical fact, which you should agree with. Hinduism does not save ones soul. Islam does not save. Judaism does not save. Atheism does not save. Can we agree on this?

These false worldviews with their false salvation messages are the enemy of mankind. Jesus would concur. For those who hold to these views, they are lost, if they hold these views until death, they are lost forever.

Wow, your all over the map here. You clearly have rudimentary knowledge on what many see or say. That’s ok tho. But when you misrepresent what people say, you can make‘them say all kinds of things. Trash is not beneficial, agreed. Who gets to make the call on what is “trash” and what is not? You? Why should I believe you?

I agree there is much noise. Much. So much more today. We are trying to have a reasonable conversation. The truth will always come out or stand out. In this, I have no worry.

Discovering [ and committing ] “conspiracies” are a human behaviour inherent in our apparent God given nature. Detectives use this train of thought daily. [ I beleive the USA has conspiracy laws, no? ]

Thinking of “theories” on things are a human behaviour inherent in our apparent God given nature. Many discoveries have been made because of “theories”

Just because someone comes up with an alternative view to events, ( with evidence, albeit subject to subjectivity ) does not mean they are trying to be deceitful ( or are being sinful )
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time

Blog Entries

You both made my point clearly.

Thank you for that

Blog Entries

You both made my point clearly.

Thank you for that
    What might that be?
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time

Very true, I concur, this can happen. False information always leads to an abyss eventually, whatever the situation. But “talk” does not always fit this description. Sometimes, “talk” is talk for a reason. Because there is something to talk about. God did give us mouths to use and minds to decipher issues. Let’s not blur this line.

From a Christian perspective, many ‘faith groups’ outside of the Christian one, are enemies to mankind. This is a Biblical fact, which you should agree with. Hinduism does not save ones soul. Islam does not save. Judaism does not save. Atheism does not save. Can we agree on this?

These false worldviews with their false salvation messages are the enemy of mankind. Jesus would concur. For those who hold to these views, they are lost, if they hold these views until death, they are lost forever.

Wow, your all over the map here. You clearly have rudimentary knowledge on what many see or say. That’s ok tho. But when you misrepresent what people say, you can make‘them say all kinds of things. Trash is not beneficial, agreed. Who gets to make the call on what is “trash” and what is not? You? Why should I believe you?

I agree there is much noise. Much. So much more today. We are trying to have a reasonable conversation. The truth will always come out or stand out. In this, I have no worry.

Discovering [ and committing ] “conspiracies” are a human behaviour inherent in our apparent God given nature. Detectives use this train of thought daily. [ I beleive the USA has conspiracy laws, no? ]

Thinking of “theories” on things are a human behaviour inherent in our apparent God given nature. Many discoveries have been made because of “theories”

Just because someone comes up with an alternative view to events, ( with evidence, albeit subject to subjectivity ) does not mean they are trying to be deceitful ( or are being sinful )
    excellent Bluesky.

what a beautiful portrayal of Truth from a mind honed on the things of God.

a Breath of Fresh air.

gotta run to work...but you made my Day.

blessings. always.

fight the Good Fight: your Reward is waiting.

Blog Entries

My work is finished here

Blog Entries

This thread veered FAR away from the OP in posts #21 and #25 and ran down hill from there.

This thread is not about who killed JFK and why.

This thread is not about taking medication for mental illnesses.

This thread is about the discovery of the person who murdered people in a synagogue.

Get back to the OP.
    ".....it's your nickel"

I don’t think provoking people to come out of hiding their thoughts / beliefs is the cause of some lunatic deciding to conduct a mass murder against people-groups, political parties or religious groups. Try harder.
    First, if you believe that provoking an emotional reaction is the way to get reliably truthful (as opposed to anger influenced or defensive) reactions then I think you have made a mistake. It is well known that unscrupulous people sometimes provoke others into an emotional reaction in order to show them in a bad light, like for hit pieces and such. When I see something like that and recognize it I know that I have to take that reaction with a grain of salt, sure often provocation reveals the true nature or intent that a person has, but just as often what you get is someone in an agitated state saying something in anger, or because they feel attacked, or they misspeak in frustration. I cannot see you proudly defending provocation unless you feel that the way you do it is somehow more righteous and dignified than the instances where "your side" was unfairly prodded and poked into a bad reaction. Why are you so confident that provocation is getting you reliably truthful results instead of pushing peoples buttons until you get a negative reaction that confirms your bias? People use this predictably unreliable method to build a negative view of Christians, and Conservatives why do you think this isn't happening to liberals and democrats? I'm certain that you've seen examples for conservatives and Christians because you complain about it. You see these tortured examples and say "we aren't like that". You recognize how hollow and faulty a characterization built like this is, but you cannot see how your engagement in this kind of behavior is contributing to if nothing else the belief that this is not only acceptable but reliable...when you know it isn't either of those things, at least when it comes to "your side".

Second, Again I did not say that it causes lunatics to commit mass murder. It contributes to an environment,or a society where the worst examples (sometimes collected through provocation) and the least generous interpretations of the "other side" are held up as general examples (or they are not distinguished from the general). To a person unable to distinguish hyperbole from the underlying sentiment or fantasy from reality the world can start to look like the "exaggeration". Would they be mentally ill even in a much less tumultuous environment, yes. I do not believe that mental illness is caused by your hyperbole, but recklessness in our speech and lack of meticulousness in how we process information creates areas for mentally ill people to fixate on that are completely unnecessary. IOW these areas we create do not need to exist, and they are not excused because they do not cause murder. If you want to feel absolved of any responsibility for the acts of mad men , then you should, it isn't your fault, but does this mean that you should not be responsible with your words and thoughts? Does this mean that since being irresponsible doesn't cause crazy people to do crazy things that there is nothing to be responsible for?

Usually in my experience with conservatives agreeing "on basic morality issues concerning basic human rights" usually isn't quite as innocuous as its stated, but go on.
    "The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure that it is right."

Blog Entries

I was listening to a song this morning on my way to work, and a lyric caught my attention and brought this awful atrocity to mind:

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"

The love of God is expressed by our prayers, our support and our empathy not only for the victim's families and survivors, but for all of the family of Abraham who have kept their community, their faith and God as the pinnacle of their identity.

It is said that the Jews are the canary call of human rights violations. We can not allow this anti-Semitism to fester as much as it has recently (even in this country the Jews are the largest group subjected to hate crimes). Many Jews have already been chased out of France. Hezbollah is begging all Jews to return to Israel so they can be destroyed en masse. We need to be the tip of the spear to stop this nonsense. Wherever we detect anti-Semitism and anti-sematic conspiracy theories - we need to stop it in it's tracks. It is intolerable. Period. It is evil. We who love God dare not allow this evil to spread it's cancer unchecked and we dare not be complicit by our silence or indifference. And we dare not care for only an hour or a few days and pretend we did our part. We need to be vigilant and pray for the peace of Jerusalem as long as we draw breath until this scourge is excised or until Shiloh comes.

We can not allow the Jewish people, who have been harassed, persecuted, dispersed and subjected to mass murder in numbers that exceed millions to be hunted down any more.

To answer Gordon Lightfoot's question in this context, the love of God goes where we who love God stand on this issue.

Never again.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

I was listening to a song this morning on my way to work, and a lyric caught my attention and brought this awful atrocity to mind:

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"

The love of God is expressed by our prayers, our support and our empathy not only for the victim's families and survivors, but for all of the family of Abraham who have kept their community, their faith and God as the pinnacle of their identity.

It is said that the Jews are the canary call of human rights violations. We can not allow this anti-Semitism to fester as much as it has recently (even in this country the Jews are the largest group subjected to hate crimes). Many Jews have already been chased out of France. Hezbollah is begging all Jews to return to Israel so they can be destroyed en masse. We need to be the tip of the spear to stop this nonsense. Wherever we detect anti-Semitism and anti-sematic conspiracy theories - we need to stop it in it's tracks. It is intolerable. Period. It is evil. We who love God dare not allow this evil to spread it's cancer unchecked and we dare not be complicit by our silence or indifference. And we dare not care for only an hour or a few days and pretend we did our part. We need to be vigilant and pray for the peace of Jerusalem as long as we draw breath until this scourge is excised or until Shiloh comes.

We can not allow the Jewish people, who have been harassed, persecuted, dispersed and subjected to mass murder in numbers that exceed millions to be hunted down any more.

To answer Gordon Lightfoot's question in this context, the love of God goes where we who love God stand on this issue.

Never again.
    I wrote up a short exhortation when asked to hold a service at a local nursing home and "our heritage in God" was what was put to the paper. Your post here touches near what I raised in the lesson of scripture. I was on standby however and the people who were the primary ministers, did show up. So now, I have another hit and run to give when needed
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

in one day, it will all come....Gone.

but we are so unreasonable to even mention this
    You mention it with every available scenario.

yeah Scooby, wow, crazy thing huh?

sure the Patsy bomber was driving through out South Florida in Democrat Country with those Trump stickers on his van. sure all Freshly applied too, not beat up by the Sun and People just love all that.

he prolly ran down the Street with a maga hat every day.

kinda like those guys on 911 flying a Jumbo Jet across the Pentagon Lawn who were not Pilots and couldn't fly a Cessna or Land One, but they did that day.

wow and like no Live Video of them doing it and yes we confiscated all the Video everywhere because of 'National Security'...

hey i love you guys, and i want more Bed Time Stories.

it is getting Late

blessings.

There are mentally ill people attached to both parties. no conspiracy there, just sickness.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    You mention it with every available scenario.

There are mentally ill people attached to both parties. no conspiracy there, just sickness.
    hi Pb, good to see you on the forum again, and with all your Gracious Wisdom intact.

available scenario?

nice choice of words, but i don't think i am that Goood............at least Yet, but Rev 18 is coming.....soon!

ok. yeah, for all have sinned.

conspiracy? this scene, the Fake Bomb, the Fake Van sticker et al.........yeah, it is all Patsy Land.

we can do a whole thread on Patsies and Mind Control in Controversial if you like. the Elite tend to use them as needed, guess they feel we needed an 'October Suprise' and we got this.

wonder what they have Cooking for 2020.

whatever. back to the Conspiracy and Patsy, hmmmm....

it seems that most of the Free Press basically has this story pegged as fraud, fake, and Patsy. the Lame Stream media has bought it all however, whatever the Elite pronounce.......gotta be true. hmmm (and we all Know who owns Lame Stream)

can anyone say Déjà vu?

i can.

Canada Free Press figured it out, and yes i love you Canadians, but get humble...This Story is Stupid, and most of us have figured out how Lame this is.....but we do love you...

Also likely to remain unanswered is the trajectory of how slippery suspect Sayoc switched over from being a registered Democrat to a registered Republican:

In fact, as the Washington Examiner reveals:“He registered as a GOP voter 11 days before the 2016 Florida primary and early-voted in Miami-Dade County for the 2018 midterm election primary.”

“While the mainstream media quickly labels Cesar Sayoc as a bona fide, Trump-loving, conservative Republican, social media and internet investigation shows the alleged, “MAGA Bomber” listed as a registered Democrat since 1980, (only changing to Republican in 2016,) and reveals multiple social media posts hating Republicans and the GOP, bashing George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, posting photos of Bush and Cheney as “war criminals,” and praising Code Pink, “liberal women,” as “the beautiful women of the world.” And that’s only the beginning. (Shad Olson Show, Oct. 26, 2018)

thank you Canada Free.

“There are few ways to travel more conspicuously in heavily Democrat Broward County, Florida than by dressing your vehicle like the flagship U.S.S. Donald Trump of the Donald Trump fan club. In fact, one could think of few more effective ways to have a vehicle vandalized, keyed, boosted, burned or bashed than by covering the windows in a technicolor Trumpalooza collage that might have appeared on the walls of John Nash’s hideaway paranoia loft in the Oscar-winning movie, A Beautiful Mind. (Shad Olson Show, Oct. 27, 2018)

that 'van' is quite a Show Boat, the Elite really know how to pull our Chains don't they. makes 'good news' coverage and wow the thing was closely guarded and wrapped as they transported the thing.

real brave guys, hanging onto the Tarped Van outside as it traveled thru the streets. yep, i am buying it. 'big evidence' you all planted.

next time get a Beat Up old van with a bunch of misplaced crazy stickers on it, even i caught that one Mr Globalist.

Meanwhile, one thing we know for sure is when the media frenzy trying to tie President Donald Trump to the alleged MAGA bomber will come to an end: after thousands of invaders from the first of the ‘Caravans’ storm America’s southern border.

Truth is that there is no such thing as a MAGA bomber, only a would-be bomber, who in spite of all the media hype that surrounds him, never managed to hurt even a single fly.

thank you Canada Free Press, eh would you mind moving to Washington DC, we don't have Freedom of the Press down here...or for that matter on some foru.............better stop.

we have some Canadians on our forum too, Ted and Bluesky among our better thinkers. hope they keep hanging out a while with us Deplorable Americans. the Canadians do so well perhaps because less Flouride in their water or something that keeps them from getting restricted thinking.

a few of their comments...

I don’t remember this kind of frenzy when Cruz, Mattis and the WH got their ricin? This truly is another demo-rat ploy. It’s just too obvious and what Trump supporter, two weeks before an important elect, does a stupid thing like this? Makes no sense at all.

excellent comment and true. read an article that the Top Dogs get stuff in the Mail all the time, but we needed something in the media to fill the Vacuum till the Caravan arrives from Mexico.

so this works pretty good. no?

gotta go. someone want to finish this for me. thanks.

Edit. don't have to go back to work quite yet, but we should keep examining this story.

no way, this edit is going below...you guys have nodded off already LOL

but yeah i have some fun with the Deep State Agencies when they do stuff dumber that crashing 'airplanes' into buildings.

Thread Information