Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages

Re: Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages

the above reply was getting tooooooooo Long, so the Edit is going here. as a Teacher/Preacher i am firmly aware of Attention Spans

or the lack there of....

Edit. don't have to go back to work quite yet, but we should keep examining this story. Is this the 'most Amazing' Story of the Year. or do we get an After Election Surprise this year too? maybe hire a bunch of Anarchists and send them to Washington DC to fill some head lines? let your imagination wander, mean while the Russian/Nato are building up in Europe....oops stay on Topic.

just had a laugh with a neighbor when he mentioned fake pipe bombs......eh, the guy worked for a Strip Club, he would be clueless on how to pull off this operation.........oh that's right, he got lots of 'Professional help'. well thank you ABC agencies, and i think you even put 'real' gun powder in there....nice touch! but those stupid timers got to go, i think this forum figured that one out, right guys?

from Canadian Free....

I’m not a conspiracy monger in the least but as soon as the details of this “Bomber” (should be called “Scarer”) plot began to unfold, I smelled a rat.....a BIG %^&* RAT Highly decipherable packaging that screamed, ”Catch Me” Non functional bombs that looked like they were made by Wylie Coyote...the only thing missing was the ACME label All mailed from one location (very, very covert) All mailed to the “Who’s Who” of the Demoncrat Cabal

The 15 minute investigation that led to the perp’s arrest attests to his determination to get caught Yup, that clown car of a van would have made even D. Trump blush with embarrassment. That van wouldn’t have survived 15 minutes in a parking lot of a Republican Tea Party Convention.....looked pretty pristine to me And of course.......he’s a Republican.....except he’s not....only a recent convert

Did the left put a help wanted ad in the “Looney Tune Times” to get this moron? I hate when someone tries to play me...especially with such a transparent and childish attempt. If you really need Trump to tell you how despicable the MSM is all you need to do is watch this play out.

Thanks for finding Mike and his analysis, Judi!! You’re always on top of these things. Anything you can do to expose this “October Surprise” is most welcome! I want this to duly blow up in the face of the ratbastards who done it.

i love it when 'i am not a conspiracy monger' gets it. he did pretty good on this Stupid Story, thanks and a little Comic Relief can't hurt. yeah our 'Deep State agencies' botched a Good Conspiracy plan...

again, and again and again.

ever since they flew a 'Jumbo Jet' across the Pentagon Lawn on 911, things really have gone down hill. maybe they really were flying Cessnas and not 'Jumbo Jets'......nah, this is getting crazy!

blessings again.

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

John please stop. Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    John please stop. Just stop.
    why Keck?

is this Lame Stream story Foolish and Embarrassing to our country that even the Canada Free Press gets it?

they Love us Keck and we love you to, but sometimes the Truth gonna set our Country Free, one mind at a Time.

join us Keck, this is all Setup and Fantasy: fake Bombs, fake setup Vans, real Patsy!

blessing

Edit, i gotta go Keck. while i am away, please tell us how 'Real this Story is' and how crazy this Patsy angle is.

go on and give it a whirl.
    Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

I was listening to a song this morning on my way to work, and a lyric caught my attention and brought this awful atrocity to mind:

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"

The love of God is expressed by our prayers, our support, and our empathy not only for the victim's families and survivors but for all of the family of Abraham who have kept their community, their faith and God as the pinnacle of their identity.
    Murdering innocent blood is never right for any reason. This is not the way to reach people with the Truth. Clearly, this includes the Jewish people- even if they reject the Son, and therefore Him who sent Him. ( Matt 10:33) ( not unlike many world religions ) This should not happen -ever- from our perspective. This fellow who did this atrocity is clearly unhinged on some level...

It is said that the Jews are the canary call of human rights violations. We can not allow this anti-Semitism to fester as much as it has recently (even in this country the Jews are the largest group subjected to hate crimes). Many Jews have already been chased out of France. Hezbollah is begging all Jews to return to Israel so they can be destroyed en masse. We need to be the tip of the spear to stop this nonsense. Wherever we detect anti-Semitism and anti-semitic conspiracy theories - we need to stop it in it's tracks. It is intolerable. Period. It is evil. We who love God dare not allow this evil to spread it's cancer unchecked and we dare not be complicit by our silence or indifference. And we dare not care for only an hour or a few days and pretend we did our part. We need to be vigilant and pray for the peace of Jerusalem as long as we draw breath until this scourge is excised or until Shiloh comes.
    We can not allow the Jewish people, who have been harassed, persecuted, dispersed and subjected to mass murder in numbers that exceed millions to be hunted down anymore.
    Never again.
    Does disagreeing with the Jews current worldview and theology ( i.e their continued rejection of the Son ) count as "antisemitism" to you?
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Blog Entries

These conspiracy theories you all covet and propogate about Jews owning banks and controlling weather and all that crap is not a “theological disagreement.” Stop whitewashing this issue and playing innocent.

And it’s not just Jews who feed your unhealthy obsession - it’s Catholics, Democrats, mainstream Protestants, Jesuits, Masons, the US Government, aliens, globalists, Russians and anything else you can assign the word “them” to.

It’s always “us” against “them” and the “blind masses” who stand in between with you guys.

And no matter how many times scientists, historians and real evidence debunks your conspiricy theories, you still vomit them out as if they have any truth to them. Like this 9/11 Pentagon and the twin towers garbage that has been debunked for 16 years and you still present the debunked false narrative that some video was suppressed by the government.

And then you claim I am uninformed and blind?

Try being the solution instead of the problem for once.

Blog Entries

These conspiracy theories you all covet and propogate about Jews owning banks and controlling weather and all that crap is not a “theological disagreement.” Stop whitewashing this issue and playing innocent.
    Can you quote me as saying any of this? Or others ?
    Whitewash? Hardly. Nice try.

And it’s not just Jews who feed your unhealthy obsession - it’s Catholics, Democrats, mainstream Protestants, Jesuits, Masons, the US Government, aliens, globalists, Russians and anything else you can assign the word “them” to.
    Rubbish. I’ve never said anything of such sorts. Your quite confused on these issues it appears. Please don’t subscribe to me something I’ve never said. Your covering allot of territory here, not to mention, attempting to smear the lot with one brush.

It’s always “us” against “them” and the “blind masses” who stand in between with you guys.
    Quotes?

And no matter how many times scientists, historians and real evidence debunks your conspiricy theories, you still vomit them out as if they have any truth to them. Like this 9/11 Pentagon and the twin towers garbage that has been debunked for 16 years and you still present the debunked false narrative that some video was suppressed by the government.
    We would have drill down into some details here, your being far to vague, not to mention your all over the map.

Indeed.

Back at ya.
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Blog Entries

Good. We’re done here then.

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    hi Pb, good to see you on the forum again, and with all your Gracious Wisdom intact.

available scenario?

nice choice of words, but i don't think i am that Goood............at least Yet, but Rev 18 is coming.....soon!

ok. yeah, for all have sinned.

conspiracy? this scene, the Fake Bomb, the Fake Van sticker et al.........yeah, it is all Patsy Land.

we can do a whole thread on Patsies and Mind Control in Controversial if you like. the Elite tend to use them as needed, guess they feel we needed an 'October Suprise' and we got this.

wonder what they have Cooking for 2020.

whatever. back to the Conspiracy and Patsy, hmmmm....

it seems that most of the Free Press basically has this story pegged as fraud, fake, and Patsy. the Lame Stream media has bought it all however, whatever the Elite pronounce.......gotta be true. hmmm (and we all Know who owns Lame Stream)

can anyone say Déjà vu?

i can.

Canada Free Press figured it out, and yes i love you Canadians, but get humble...This Story is Stupid, and most of us have figured out how Lame this is.....but we do love you...

Also likely to remain unanswered is the trajectory of how slippery suspect Sayoc switched over from being a registered Democrat to a registered Republican:

In fact, as the Washington Examiner reveals:“He registered as a GOP voter 11 days before the 2016 Florida primary and early-voted in Miami-Dade County for the 2018 midterm election primary.”

“While the mainstream media quickly labels Cesar Sayoc as a bona fide, Trump-loving, conservative Republican, social media and internet investigation shows the alleged, “MAGA Bomber” listed as a registered Democrat since 1980, (only changing to Republican in 2016,) and reveals multiple social media posts hating Republicans and the GOP, bashing George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, posting photos of Bush and Cheney as “war criminals,” and praising Code Pink, “liberal women,” as “the beautiful women of the world.” And that’s only the beginning. (Shad Olson Show, Oct. 26, 2018)

thank you Canada Free.

“There are few ways to travel more conspicuously in heavily Democrat Broward County, Florida than by dressing your vehicle like the flagship U.S.S. Donald Trump of the Donald Trump fan club. In fact, one could think of few more effective ways to have a vehicle vandalized, keyed, boosted, burned or bashed than by covering the windows in a technicolor Trumpalooza collage that might have appeared on the walls of John Nash’s hideaway paranoia loft in the Oscar-winning movie, A Beautiful Mind. (Shad Olson Show, Oct. 27, 2018)

that 'van' is quite a Show Boat, the Elite really know how to pull our Chains don't they. makes 'good news' coverage and wow the thing was closely guarded and wrapped as they transported the thing.

real brave guys, hanging onto the Tarped Van outside as it traveled thru the streets. yep, i am buying it. 'big evidence' you all planted.

next time get a Beat Up old van with a bunch of misplaced crazy stickers on it, even i caught that one Mr Globalist.

Meanwhile, one thing we know for sure is when the media frenzy trying to tie President Donald Trump to the alleged MAGA bomber will come to an end: after thousands of invaders from the first of the ‘Caravans’ storm America’s southern border.

Truth is that there is no such thing as a MAGA bomber, only a would-be bomber, who in spite of all the media hype that surrounds him, never managed to hurt even a single fly.

thank you Canada Free Press, eh would you mind moving to Washington DC, we don't have Freedom of the Press down here...or for that matter on some foru.............better stop.

we have some Canadians on our forum too, Ted and Bluesky among our better thinkers. hope they keep hanging out a while with us Deplorable Americans. the Canadians do so well perhaps because less Flouride in their water or something that keeps them from getting restricted thinking.

a few of their comments...

I don’t remember this kind of frenzy when Cruz, Mattis and the WH got their ricin? This truly is another demo-rat ploy. It’s just too obvious and what Trump supporter, two weeks before an important elect, does a stupid thing like this? Makes no sense at all.

excellent comment and true. read an article that the Top Dogs get stuff in the Mail all the time, but we needed something in the media to fill the Vacuum till the Caravan arrives from Mexico.

so this works pretty good. no?

gotta go. someone want to finish this for me. thanks.

Edit. don't have to go back to work quite yet, but we should keep examining this story.

no way, this edit is going below...you guys have nodded off already LOL

but yeah i have some fun with the Deep State Agencies when they do stuff dumber that crashing 'airplanes' into buildings.
    John... I'd by dishonest if I told you I read through your whole post. I did however skim through it and of course it is the same rehashed verbal end of times kaleidoscope that I see in 99% of your posts. In this case , as with a great deal of other cases of attempted domestic terrorism, there is a broken mind on the other end. Not the Illuminati, the Aliens of Zion, or Sasquatch.

Some people in this thread really need to read this post. I know the red pill is a hard pill to swallow, but it's true, but please .... take the red pill.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    John... I'd by dishonest if I told you I read through your whole post. I did however skim through it and of course it is the same rehashed verbal end of times kaleidoscope that I see in 99% of your posts. In this case , as with a great deal of other cases of attempted domestic terrorism, there is a broken mind on the other end. Not the Illuminati, the Aliens of Zion, or Sasquatch.
    well amen Pb...i like honesty.

there is a broken mind on the other end. Not the Illuminati, the Aliens of Zion, or Sasquatch.
    ok, Pb i agree, the guy has a 'Broken Mind'.

my point is that he is only part of the problem. this whole thing is One Big Broken Record!

take all the Big Events, doesn't matter, just pick some. what do we find? ...well of course a Broken Mind...

i call that the 'Patsy'.

the guy that was either framed, paid off, drugged et al. the Elite behind it never feel the heat, let the other guys die for the cause.

perhaps you have heard of the 'fall guy'.

Fall guy
    American colloquial phrase

Fall guy is a colloquial phrase that refers to a person to whom blame is deliberately and falsely attributed in order to deflect blame from another party. Wikipedia

about everyone knows about the 'fall guy' in the JFK assassination. the 'fall guy' and the 'broken mind' was Lee Harvey Oswald.

even Oswald gets it...

Shortly after Oswald's arrest in Dallas he exclaimed: "So I'm the patsy!"

gotta get up early tomorrow

blessings,

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    well amen Pb...i like honesty.

ok, Pb i agree, the guy has a 'Broken Mind'.

my point is that he is only part of the problem. this whole thing is One Big Broken Record!

take all the Big Events, doesn't matter, just pick some. what do we find? ...well of course a Broken Mind...

i call that the 'Patsy'.

the guy that was either framed, paid off, drugged et al. the Elite behind it never feel the heat, let the other guys die for the cause.

perhaps you have heard of the 'fall guy'.

Fall guy
    American colloquial phrase

Fall guy is a colloquial phrase that refers to a person to whom blame is deliberately and falsely attributed in order to deflect blame from another party. Wikipedia

about everyone knows about the 'fall guy' in the JFK assassination. the 'fall guy' and the 'broken mind' was Lee Harvey Oswald.

even Oswald gets it...

Shortly after Oswald's arrest in Dallas he exclaimed: "So I'm the patsy!"

gotta get up early tomorrow

blessings,
    He wasn't a patsy. He wasn't a fall guy.. Those bombs look like my daughter made them. He was mentally ill. If you like honesty, you will be loving my replies to your obsession.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    He wasn't a patsy. He wasn't a fall guy.. Those bombs look like my daughter made them. He was mentally ill. If you like honesty, you will be loving my replies to your obsession.
    Agreed. To claim this is a set up with NO evidence other than wild speculation is just unreasonable, unbiblical and unbalanced.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

wow, where to start with this.

as we near the end, let's look back a little at what a Wise Man said about his country.

and you say it can't happen here? hmmmm

old Solzy had it right about the Russians, the Globalists just kill and murder.

so they do it here now.

controlling our Media, Congress, Military, and many of our Churchs...just to name a few.

so what do we do? aw, we shoot the messenger. someone on the Forum point it out and away the insults spring.

Agreed. To claim this is a set up with NO evidence other than wild speculation is just unreasonable, unbiblical and unbalanced.
    maybe we need to look at the Evidence.......again....and again.

Wild speculation? nah, i haven't started yet. nice try.

obsession?

LOL, i didn't start this thread. all i did was just look at the evidence, first thing i told my friend was perhaps this was all Fake.

i was right again. zzzzzzzzzzz.

same like 911, been asking people how does a Student Pilot fly a Jumbo Jet across the Pentagon Lawn?

Reply: they don't know.

then i ask, 'where is the video of this plane flying across the Pentagon lawn'

well then, how did Building 7 of the Trade Towers come down, no plane hit it...

Do you see a Pattern folks, a Fake story reported as Real and Americans suck it up.

so what am i supposed to do? huh? i could go on and on, but why bother.

never mind, i wanna go get some new Silk Screen Trump stickers for a Van that CNN just sent to my house.

blessings.

Edit, if you can't take Sarcasm, then don't bother replying about my 'New CNN Van'

good night.

Blog Entries

Again spewing false narratives that were debunked 17 years ago.

Unbalanced
    Unbiblical
    Unreasonable

Again spewing false narratives that were debunked 17 years ago.

Unbalanced
    Unbiblical
    Unreasonable
    amen Keck, you ought to know being the Most Reasonable straight man here.

so help me with this Question Keck...

how does a Student Pilot fly a Jumbo Jet across the Pentagon Lawn on 911 day?

how Keck, please help me. they never taught me that when i was a Student Pilot actually. hmmm

anyone Please? i didn't get the memo 17 years ago...

how does a Student Pilot fly a Jumbo Jet across the Pentagon Lawn on 911 day?

blessings, and i am leaving on a Jet Plane, don't know when i'll be back again.

Thread Information