Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages

Blog Entries

Re: Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    blessings brother keck.

it was the Serpent and he showed me this Fake Van....a really Nice van freshly Screen Printed.

gotta sleep it off and some coffee perhaps. back tomorrow with more insights as time permits.

happy Veterans Day Keck, we Need a break.
    You have forced me to ignore you again. How sad
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    happy Veterans Day Keck...

you 'Deserve a Break today'............not at mickey D, there is a whole list of great places Free to Vets tomorrow.

blessings.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby_Snacks View Post
    Wow, he had Trump and the G.O.P. plastered all over his van!
    Yeah, and no detonators, and no explosives. One story had the filler listed as "high energy substance."
    Let me guess, Super Beets? Lol!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dan View Post
    Yeah, and no detonators, and no explosives. One story had the filler listed as "high energy substance."
    Let me guess, Super Beets? Lol!
    I didn't read Scooby Snacks' commentary on the Bernie Sanders supporter who actually attempted mass murder at a GOP baseball practice with a REAL weapon. Wonder where it is?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

happy Veterans Day Keck...

you 'Deserve a Break today'............not at mickey D, there is a whole list of great places Free to Vets tomorrow.

blessings.
    I don't do "free lunches." It was a privilege to serve and I don't expect nor deserve any special treatment.

Never Forget.

What's sad is that mean streak of yours...

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post

Jude
    No. It’s about redeeming my time. At some point fact checking someone who is wrong 100% of the time is inefficient.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post

Jude
    Does this ring any bells for you? It should.

“But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector”

We aren't a church we're a collection of brothers and sisters on an internet forum gathered to edify and lift each other up, however, the same biblical principles are in play. When a brother refuses to to be edified by several other members who have attempted to point out their error over a looong period of time at some point you just have to leave it up to God and move on.

We see this same biblical principle in context in several places in Scripture so...mean streak? No. Not even close.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

No. It’s about redeeming my time. At some point fact checking someone who is wrong 100% of the time is inefficient.
    that is not true.

please apologize.

thank you.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

that is not true.

please apologize.

thank you.
    Show me just one prophecy you have made here that has come to pass and I will consider it. Show me one conspiricy theory you have presented here that hasn’t been soundly debunked and I will consider it.

As Brian mentioned, many here have attempted to edify you but you continue to refuse and you continue to rebel against sound doctrine. For about an hour, it seemed like you finally saw the light, and I really thought you finally beat this addiction to fantasy narratives, but then you fell off the wagon again.

I’m not going to apologize for trying to help you.

Blog Entries

How every fool can play upon the word! I think the
    best grace of wit will shortly turn into silence,
    and discourse grow commendable in none only but
    parrots.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Does this ring any bells for you? It should.

“But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector”

We aren't a church we're a collection of brothers and sisters on an internet forum gathered to edify and lift each other up, however, the same biblical principles are in play. When a brother refuses to to be edified by several other members who have attempted to point out their error over a looong period of time at some point you just have to leave it up to God and move on.

We see this same biblical principle in context in several places in Scripture so...mean streak? No. Not even close.
    I've deleted my PM's over the years Brian but even if i hadn't i wouldn't reveal their usernames.. that would be up to them but most of them have long gone..

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Thread Information