Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Horrific act of anti-semitism in Pittsburg

Re: Horrific act of anti-semitism in Pittsburg

Such a despicable act of cowardice and hatred! Proverbs 8:36 - But he who sins against me injures himself; All those who hate me love death.”

Praying for the injured victims and the families of the injured and the deceased.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    The murderer cited John 8:44 on his Twitter profile. No, he isn't a Christian. He has zero Christian values. But if someone's only response to this tragedy is to agree with the murderer's motive, and say, "yes, the world needs less Jews. The rest of them should convert." Well, that provides zero comfort and it actually very disturbing. It also displays zero Christian values. Maybe a person like that should just not say anything at all. Even if just for one single day.
    I agree,
    There is a time for every purpose under heaven.
    That includes a time to stay silent.
    2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

Blog Entries

This particular slaughter of innocent people literally took place in ‘Mr. Rogers Neighborhood’... ��
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
    ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
    ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Blog Entries

God is still good.
    여러분은 주님 안에서 항상 기뻐하십시오. 내가 다시 말합니다. 기뻐하십시오.
    모든 사람을 너그럽게 대하십시오. 주님께서 오실 날이 가까웠습니다. Philippians 4

Blog Entries

All we can do today is what we did at my church today: pray for the family and friends and co-congregants of the victims and to pray that God will have justice prevail.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    All we can do today is what we did at my church today: pray for the family and friends and co-congregants of the victims and to pray that God will have justice prevail.
    amen Jayne.

and i preached on that today, Pray without Ceasing....not just 'well once a day or Sunday'.

Here's what we know about Bowers so far: Police said Bowers shouted "All Jews must die!" while firing indiscriminately in the Tree of Life synagogue during services. He exchanged gunfire with officers while confined on the third floor of the synagogue before being taken into custody. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pittsbu...ow-2018-10-27/

Lucifer says that 'all Jews must die'.

christians are Spiritual Jews, Jews by birth are Physical Jews, and there are Religious Jews.

sure, many will debate the Obvious: 'what is a Jew'

well i am.

and we need More Jews. whether you are a christian Jew, a Religious Jew, or a Physical Jew for lack of words at the moment. my fave are the Messianic Jews. i like Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, a Messianic Jew if that is correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ7F...&feature=share Jonathan Cahn opens up the prophetic significance of Trump’s Declaration on Jerusalem

also preached on the Five Foolish Virgins and got lots of flack, so it was well preached. i really encourage folks to read it for themselves. Jesus told the five foolish: i never knew you and shut the door.

blessings.

Edit...

OK, so let me see if I understand you correctly: Insane evil person murders Jews for being Jewish. And you think that remaining Jews should give up their Judaism as a result. Isn't that kind of affirming the killer's message? Isn't that furthering his goal of ridding the world of Jews? Can't you, even for just one day, love Jews for being Jews? No, probably not.
    well amen Fenris.

and we do and should!

Ridding the world of Jews? not gonna happen Fenris, you would have to rid the universe of God first.

broken record time Fenris: Jonathan Cahn is one of my Favorite preachers, not because he is Jewish and he is, but i believe he is one of the few getting it right...time after time after...

be blessed.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Originally posted by John777
    maybe This Thread can go some where.
    It should go to the only one our help is in, who is God.
    This morning, I heard a law enforcement agent say, "We are defenseless against an attack like this", but that's not true, because the Jewish people who were gunned down, met in that synagogue to honor the Lord and God is our defence.

They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood, but the LORD is my defence and my God is the rock of my refuge. Psa.94:21-22

Quote Originally Posted by journeyman View Post
    It should go to the only one our help is in, who is God.
    I go to services armed. Who knows? Perhaps God would use me as the agent of His protection over His people.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

I go to services armed. Who knows? Perhaps God would use me as the agent of His protection over His people.
    Amen Fenris.

"And from that day on, half of my men did the work while the other half held spears, shields, bows, and armor. The officers stationed themselves behind all the people of Judah 17who were rebuilding the wall. The laborers who carried materials worked with one hand and held a weapon with the other. 18And each of the builders worked with his sword strapped at his side. But the trumpeter stayed beside me.Ö"

Esther 9:2 "The Jews gathered themselves together in their cities throughout all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus, to lay hand on such as sought their hurt: and no man could withstand them; for the fear of them fell upon all people."

God not only equips us to defend ourselves, it is His will.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

I believe God protected those people even in death. I believe this because of their faith in God plus nothing, totally defenseless in human terms, but protected from on high by the Lord.

Blog Entries

I believe God protected those people even in death. I believe this because of their faith in God plus nothing, totally defenseless in human terms, but protected from on high by the Lord.
    Who do you think causes those who pick up the sword to die by the sword?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

I believe God protected those people even in death.
    Right, because you're all about things that can't be seen.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Right, because you're all about things that can't be seen.
    I don't know how this type of thing gets spiritualized, but there is consistency in your TaNakH and in our New Testament that physical actions are demanded from us for things that are seen in a variety of contexts:

Luke 22:36

He said to them, “But now let the one who has a moneybag take it, and likewise a knapsack. And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one.

1 Timothy 5:8

But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

Proverbs 25:26

Like a muddied spring or a polluted fountain is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked.

Psalm 144:1

Of David. Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;

Romans 12:19

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Nehemiah 4:17-18

Who were building on the wall. Those who carried burdens were loaded in such a way that each labored on the work with one hand and held his weapon with the other. And each of the builders had his sword strapped at his side while he built. The man who sounded the trumpet was beside me.

Romans 13:4 ESV

For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    I don't know how this type of thing gets spiritualized, but there is consistency in your TaNakH and in our New Testament that physical actions are demanded from us for things that are seen in a variety of contexts:
    I don't think that his views are necessarily Christian, although it sees there are many Christians that see as he does. I know you are not one of those.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

How is a senseless act of evil being turned into some kind of debate/argument?

For the love of God people remember that there are real human beings on the other side of the screen.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Thread Information