Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russian Minister Warns Europe Over US Exit From Nuclear Pact

Re: Russian Minister Warns Europe Over US Exit From Nuclear Pact

John... settle down and read what I quoted.... You highlighted his name and his article in blue. I pointed out that this same Michael Snyder has "rattled cages" aka "spoken false prophecy" in the past about America's impending economic collapse that was supposed to happen in 2015. It didn't happen. In fact, since 2015 the economy has boomed. How do you explain that ? Remember , your source said it would happen. It didn't. HE IS NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE JOHN.

Your repeatedly incorrect predictions are not credible either. Not a bit.

The U.S. has been squaring off with the Russians since communism took root there nearly 100 years ago. It's concerning ... but it's been concerning for almost 100 years. Nothing new here.

I would also like to add... once a country has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the world... and both the Russia and America do. It's a moot point. Any sort of regulation / treaty / summit amounts to squat.

Blog Entries

Were you even alive during the Cold War John? This is nothing compared to that. Nothing.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    John... settle down and read what I quoted.... You highlighted his name and his article in blue. I pointed out that this same Michael Snyder has "rattled cages" aka "spoken false prophecy" in the past about America's impending economic collapse that was supposed to happen in 2015. It didn't happen. In fact, since 2015 the economy has boomed. How do you explain that ? Remember , your source said it would happen. It didn't. HE IS NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE JOHN.

The U.S. has been squaring off with the Russians since communism took root there nearly 100 years ago. It's concerning ... but it's been concerning for almost 100 years. Nothing new here.

I would also like to add... once a country has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the world... and both the Russia and America do. It's a moot point. Any sort of regulation / treaty / summit amounts to squat.
    oh, my bad.......sure Pb i see it.

I pointed out that this same Michael Snyder has "rattled cages" aka "spoken false prophecy" in the past about America's impending economic collapse that was supposed to happen in 2015. It didn't happen. In fact, since 2015 the economy has boomed. How do you explain that ?
    i don't 'explain that'.

this is about Nuclear Warfare, not economic collapse. but...

i will take your word for it that years ago he predicted 'economic collapse'. hmmmm.

Remember , your source said it would happen. It didn't. HE IS NOT A CREDIBLE SOURCE JOHN.
    ok, i 'Get it'...........um bad source.

but the tons of other quotes by Russians, Chinese, and Amercians......good enuf.

so if i give you 1000 quotes all saying the Same Thing and 1 is bad, what do we focus on?

me? i focus on the message!

the Russians/Chinese are ticked. now they have formed the Bric economic block to oppose the American Petro Dollar. we can go there for awhile as many may not know.

or....we could talk about how our National Debt has exceeded our Gross Domestic Product. so what? well i talked to an Economics PhD candidate doing his dissertation and he said this was 'thin ice'. ....and

and he is not a Christian. doesn't know the Rapture from a Rupture, but we talk to him for hours concerning economics. my Banker Friends are saying the same thing.

so no Pb, i am not writing entertainment. please don't look at my posts for humor.....and yes i throw it in a little too much some days. Jude and i are just a couple christian guys with Vision, for some crazy Reason we still care about our churches, country and families.

crazy!

what predictions?

where?

what were they about?

is this an Ad hominem attack?

Disclaimer: i don't know the day or the hour of the Rapture or Russian/Chinese attack.

if your saying that i predict war in the Future, well sure i predict war in the future. but the future is always in the future, so that argument is covered.

be blessed, while we still have time.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Were you even alive during the Cold War John? This is nothing compared to that. Nothing.
    yeah i know Keck.

it is really Hard to reply right now, i was just watching a Video of an old man entering heaven for the first day.

beautiful!

The Lord invited him in and checked the Book of Life, wow what a joy!

we are Almost there christians and let the russians/chinese/americans know that. the devil already knows that and trembles.

could be tonight, probably is.........oops can't say that.

correction, could be tonight.......... or maybe next week.

good night, blessings.
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

oh, my bad.......sure Pb i see it.
    That tells me that you just cut and paste, not actually reading your "sources".

i don't 'explain that'.
    I'll do it for you then.. He's a false prophet. Don't listen to him.

this is about Nuclear Warfare, not economic collapse. but...
    Then why did you post it ?

i will take your word for it that years ago he predicted 'economic collapse'. hmmmm.
    Do your homework on your sources John. If you did you would realize 99.9... if not 100 % of your sources are bogus.

ok, i 'Get it'...........um bad source.
    One among many.

but the tons of other quotes by Russians, Chinese, and Amercians......good enuf.
    Again.. what source ?

so if i give you 1000 quotes all saying the Same Thing and 1 is bad, what do we focus on?

me? i focus on the message!
    You have a history of many bad sources here. I'm not trying to be insensitive , but it's true.

As far as the message goes, what are you talking about ? WHAT message ? The doomsday message you focus on constantly, or the Gospel of Jesus Christ ?

the Russians/Chinese are ticked. now they have formed the Bric economic block to oppose the American Petro Dollar. we can go there for awhile as many may not know.

or....we could talk about how our National Debt has exceeded our Gross Domestic Product. so what? well i talked to an Economics PhD candidate doing his dissertation and he said this was 'thin ice'. ....and

and he is not a Christian. doesn't know the Rapture from a Rupture, but we talk to him for hours concerning economics. my Banker Friends are saying the same thing.
    Again... more verbal backwash.. And a "banker friend" isn't a reliable source , for the record.

so no Pb, i am not writing entertainment. please don't look at my posts for humor.....and yes i throw it in a little too much some days. Jude and i are just a couple christian guys with Vision, for some crazy Reason we still care about our churches, country and families.
    I don't doubt your passion. It's just misplaced. If you cared for the world and the church your focus would be on the Gospel of Jesus Christ ALONE. In fact , last night a man asked for prayer from our deacons and elders. We prayed over his physical health. Then I was praying for his mental health as well. Why ? He was obsessed with Aliens. He's been talking nonsense to other church members. When asked, like many who subscribe to various conspiracy theories, he defended with passion. I repeatedly told him his focus was on the wrong things and that everything he was saying was wrong. He would not accept it.
    crazy!
    Yes. Crazy.

what predictions?

where?

what were they about?
    Are you being serious right now ? Really ? If I had 3 hands I would triple facepalm myself.

is this an Ad hominem attack?
    No... It's an attempt to reason with you logically with truth. Hoping you will see what your doing.

Disclaimer: i don't know the day or the hour of the Rapture or Russian/Chinese attack.
    We already knew that.

if your saying that i predict war in the Future, well sure i predict war in the future. but the future is always in the future, so that argument is covered.
    That's a pretty safe prediction.
    be blessed, while we still have time.
    I am blessed. I wish the same to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    yeah i know Keck.

it is really Hard to reply right now
    Deflection John. Any point during the cold war was far more tense than anything going on right now. Not to say we shouldn't watch.... just don't obsess.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    Deflection John. Any point during the cold war was far more tense than anything going on right now. Not to say we shouldn't watch.... just don't obsess.
    No kidding. In the late 1970's we were up against 21 Soviet divisions (against 5 Brigades) in E Germany alone. And tactical nukes/chemical weapons were definitely in their war planning. This was real. Where I was, we had contingency plans for 48 hours - that's how long we knew it would take GSFG to reach our facility. 48 hours.

I still know people who actively work the mission.

No one is going to impress me with these wild speculations with Russian political posturing and prophecy warnings and hype. If they Soviets were hesitant to trigger a war when we were weak (thank you Carter) while they had overwhelming power, then the Russians are very hesitant to trigger anything with the forces of the US and NATO these days.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

No kidding. In the late 1970's we were up against 21 Soviet divisions (against 5 Brigades) in E Germany alone. And tactical nukes/chemical weapons were definitely in their war planning. This was real. Where I was, we had contingency plans for 48 hours - that's how long we knew it would take GSFG to reach our facility. 48 hours.

I still know people who actively work the mission.

No one is going to impress me with these wild speculations with Russian political posturing and prophecy warnings and hype. If they Soviets were hesitant to trigger a war when we were weak (thank you Carter) while they had overwhelming power, then the Russians are very hesitant to trigger anything with the forces of the US and NATO these days.
    well amen Keck.

that is why i am Dispensational. Period.

why didn't the Russians roll across into Germany?

Answer: it was not the Right Time.

Lucifer and the Globalists control both sides. the Russians/Americans don't fight until commanded to fight. Lucifer can't give the order until God allows the Tribulation to start.

so be calm, and Look for His coming......it is Very Close.

blessings, always....

Edit, Pb/Keck you give me some things to think about, and i try to be kind in response...more importantly i try to give you Dispensational Hope.........we got it!

the World does not.

amen!

Blog Entries

How about stop listening to the bogus sources you seem to be addicted to?

How about stop listening to the bogus sources you seem to be addicted to?
    ok, good advice.

i just got a new DVD in the mail from Cutting Edge this afternoon for being a subscribed member....

'Secret Societies killed Jesus Christ'

i am not 'addicted' but i have wanted this DVD for years to complete my knowledge of how the Elite were operating back in Ancient times.

my preacher talks about these things, so i wanted an Expert's view point...

good night.

Blog Entries

More bogus propaganda

More bogus propaganda
    thanks Keck.

should have asked you before ordering it.

can't watch it this morning though, gotta go to work and Feed the World, millions on welfare are depending on me.

blessings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    thanks Keck.

should have asked you before ordering it.

can't watch it this morning though, gotta go to work and Feed the World, millions on welfare are depending on me.

blessings.
    Martyrdom doesn’t suit you well. We all pay taxes.

Personally, I don't fear the Russians or the Chinese.
    Every time they say they will shoot down our missiles no shot gets fired.
    Every time the F22 is in the air in a combat zone, they run away (657 times according to the news).
    I like the record of Nostradamus, when it comes to prophets, so, I think that China will attack Russia in 2024 to prevent Islam from acquiring nukes. At the same time Islam will also attack Europe, and some think France will use nukes to stop their advance, although that seems a bit over the top to me.
    Will the US still be around to watch all the nastiness? I think so.
    Watching.

Thread Information