Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Russian Minister Warns Europe Over US Exit From Nuclear Pact

Russian Minister Warns Europe Over US Exit From Nuclear Pact

Russian Minister Warns Europe Over US Exit From Nuclear Pact...

MOSCOW (AP) ó Russia's defense minister has urged Europe to consider what impact Washington's intended withdrawal from a key nuclear arms pact would have on its security.

Sergei Shoigu told his visiting Greek counterpart Monday that the European Union and NATO should weigh the consequences of a U.S. exit from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty, warning it will entail "serious consequences" for Europe.

President Donald Trump has declared his intention to opt out of the pact over alleged Russian violations. Russian President Vladimir Putin denied any breaches of the treaty, claiming it was the U.S. that violated the pact.

https://www.unionrecorder.com/cnhi_n...b1014b3e4.html

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Re: Russian Minister Warns Europe Over US Exit From Nuclear Pact

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Russian Minister Warns Europe Over US Exit From Nuclear Pact...

MOSCOW (AP) — Russia's defense minister has urged Europe to consider what impact Washington's intended withdrawal from a key nuclear arms pact would have on its security.

Sergei Shoigu told his visiting Greek counterpart Monday that the European Union and NATO should weigh the consequences of a U.S. exit from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty, warning it will entail "serious consequences" for Europe.

President Donald Trump has declared his intention to opt out of the pact over alleged Russian violations. Russian President Vladimir Putin denied any breaches of the treaty, claiming it was the U.S. that violated the pact.

https://www.unionrecorder.com/cnhi_n...b1014b3e4.html

Jude
    amen Jude.

and i wanna start a thread on this in Contro, as the military build up of Nato and Russia in Europe continues. the russians are moving plenty of tanks up front, and we are running munitions.

but all the Press gets is this amazing Fake Bomb artist and his stupid van screen printed to look crazy........oh you all get it.

bleesings.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

Yeah, we get it alright.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Yeah, we get it alright.
    well amen Keck, i know you and i are on Top of this.

i tend to keep one ear open to the Globalists but two eyes open to what the Militarys World Wide are doing.

the build up continues unabated...

Russia Plans Missile-Firing Exercise Off Norway Amid NATO Drills

Missiles are fired by the Pyotr Veliky heavy nuclear-powered guided-missile cruiser during the Russian Navy's Kumzha military exercise in May 2016.

The Russian Navy plans to test missiles in international waters off Norway's coast this week, Norwegian and NATO officials say, as the Western military alliance conducts its largest military exercise since the end of the Cold War.

https://gdb.rferl.org/5C02BD0D-1D2B-...B4280F91A1.png

The aim of the drills stretching from the North Atlantic to the Baltic Sea is to practice the alliance's response to an attack on one of its members.

Russia held large military exercises called Zapad-2017 (West-2017) in September 2017 in its western regions jointly with Belarus, which also borders several NATO countries, and last month conducted massive drills across its central and eastern regions.

well there's your Diner for tonight Forum. so glad you all Get It, makes it so much Easier for all of us when you just agree with me.

blessings. (while we still can)
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

You misunderstood me.

Again.

Blog Entries

You misunderstood me.

Again.

I donít feed on bilge.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    You misunderstood me.

Again.

perhaps you misunderstand me...

Again.
    ;
    ;

RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE APPARENTLY BOTH UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT WAR WITH THE UNITED STATES IS COMING…

We truly are living in apocalyptic times, and our world seems to be getting more unstable with each passing day.
    Michael Snyder End Of The American Dream - OCTOBER 29, 2018

Could it be possible that the U.S. is heading for a major war?

If you ask most Americans that question, they will look at you like you are crazy. For most people in this country, war with either Russia or China is not something to even be remotely concerned about. But the Russians and the Chinese both see things very differently. As you will see below, Russia and China both seem to be under the impression that war with the United States is coming, and they are both rapidly preparing for such a conflict.

Let’s start with Russia. After repeatedly slapping them with sanctions, endlessly demonizing their leaders and blaming them for just about every problem that you can imagine, our relationship with Russia is about the worst that it has ever been.

And when the Trump administration announced that it was withdrawing from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, that pushed things to a new low. In the aftermath of that announcement, Russian official Andrei Belousov boldly declared that “Russia is preparing for war”…

i think we all understand what Andrei Belousov is saying...no interpretation is necessary friends.

what are the Russians saying???

let me give you a few quotes, and see if you can figure it out....

Russian submarines have recently carried out a mock nuclear attack against their “enemies.” The Russian government has released footage of the atomic strike and it is sparking fears that the third world war is quickly approaching.

snip

If any nation decides to attack Russia with nuclear weapons, it may end life on Earth; but unlike the aggressors, the Russians are sure to go to heaven, President Vladimir Putin has said.

“Any aggressor should know that retribution will be inevitable and he will be destroyed. And since we will be the victims of his aggression, we will be going to heaven as martyrs. They will simply drop dead, won’t even have time to repent,” Putin said during a session of the Valdai Club in Sochi.

snip

China’s President Xi Jinping ordered the military region responsible for monitoring the South China Sea and Taiwan to “assess the situation it is facing and boost its capabilities so it can handle any emergency” as tensions continue to mount over the future of the South China Sea and Taiwan, while diplomatic relations between Washington and Beijing hit rock bottom.

The Southern Theatre Command has had to bear a “heavy military responsibility” in recent years, state broadcaster CCTV quoted Xi as saying during an inspection tour made on Thursday as part of his visit to Guangdong province.

“It’s necessary to strengthen the mission … and concentrate preparations for fighting a war,” Xi said. “We need to take all complex situations into consideration and make emergency plans accordingly. “We have to step up combat readiness exercises, joint exercises and confrontational exercises to enhance servicemen’s capabilities and preparation for war” the president-for-life added.

snip

Nearly half of all current military troops believe the United States will be drawn into a major war soon, a jarring rise in anxiety among service members worried about global instability in general and Russia and China in particular, according to a new Military Times poll of active-duty troops.

About 46 percent of troops who responded to the anonymous survey of currently serving Military Times readers said they believe the U.S. will be drawn into a new war within the next year. That’s a jarring increase from only about 5 percent who said the same thing in a similar poll conducted in September 2017.

snip

maybe it is hard for some americans to know what 'going to war' means, but not all.

we can discuss any part of this that may not be 'too clear' for the Nay Sayers and those wearing Rose Colored Glasses...

we can help you.

be blessed....while you still can.

Edit, maybe you would prefer i talk about 'fake bombs', fake news, fake Vans, fake election results, fake economies and currencies instead. ok, not a problem. nukes are kinda messy and so 'distasteful' huh.

Blog Entries

Again, I don't consider your posts credible.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

John... Michael Snyder predicted your supposed economic collapse in 2015 when the blood moon craze was starting. Do I need to remind you that it didn't happen ? This is among many other things that he has given specific warnings about that never came about. Do you know what the bible calls people like that ?

False Prophets.

People like him take advantage of people like you.

Take the red pill brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    John... Michael Snyder predicted your supposed economic collapse in 2015 when the blood moon craze was starting. Do I need to remind you that it didn't happen ? This is among many other things that he has given specific warnings about that never came about. Do you know what the bible calls people like that ?

False Prophets.

People like him take advantage of people like you.

Take the red pill brother.
    thanks PB, and well said as usual.

however the Russians really aren't concerned about your Dollar really....this is all Bigger than that. and i never 'predicted an economic collapse in 2015', or whenever. i do poke the Bible in peoples faces, hmmm.

of course the usual disclaimer: we do not know the Day or the Hour, how many times have i mentioned that

hmmm?

so what IS this thread about?

let me help...

nuclear forces is what i am writing about, not Fake Trump graphics on a Patsy van, or Triple Digit Heat.

nope, this is very different.

and when it comes there will be NO Warning.

why?

the Russians have perfected an 'out of the Barracks nuclear attack'...we need a thread on that in Contro, as we have some that should not be reading this thread. the other threads on weight loss and hair color would be a better choice.

anyway for those who care, basically an 'out of the Barracks nuclear attack' involves Russia/China seemingly at peace and then when the exact hour comes...

well the ICBM's, sub nukes, et al will fly.

many are in russian nuke subs 20 miles or so off our coast. ...

10 minutes, we are Toast.

the bible gives it the space of about one hour, perhaps there may be a problem with some systems firing properly. whatever, it will happen.

then what?

well it will be war on 5 continents for 91 days: then it will stop.

i can't go into a lot of detail, that should be enuf for you to think about.

so you wanna know what the Lame Stream News media thinks? thought so....

Russia and China are preparing for a nuclear war with their biggest ever war games https://www.businessinsider.com/russ...r-games-2018-8

It's unclear how China and Russia may coordinate nuclear war, as they have very different models of nuclear strategy. Russia holds the most nuclear warheads in the world, and has employed them on a growing number of dangerous and devastating platforms. Russia hopes to soon field an underwater doomsday device that could cripple life on earth for decades. Also, US intelligence reports indicate Russia is struggling with a new nuclear-powered, nuclear-armed cruise missile.

China, on the other hand, has taken the opposite approach to nuclear weapons by opting for minimum deterrence.

blessings as always PB, sometimes i have to 'rattle some cages' as i sense a few of you are fast asleep. don't worry, Jude and i are kinda into Reality...and yes i am ex military (that is all i wanna say, so don't ask).

the Rapture will be soon, and this will all be a mute point anyway. i don't know why some get hyper about what the nuts in this World are up to.

remember Jesus: 'wars and rumors of war'.........oh yeah, hmmm

nuff said, blessings.

Again.. I didn't read through the same ol' same. But if Michael Snyder's doomsday predictions have been proven debunked and false in the past, why do you keep referencing him ? And no one here is asleep. Nor do we need our cages rattled.

Again.. I didn't read through the same ol' same. But if Michael Snyder's doomsday predictions have been proven debunked and false in the past, why do you keep referencing him ? And no one here is asleep. Nor do we need our cages rattled.
    who is Snyder?

huh?

never referenced him if mem serves.

cages rattled? LOL, gotta laugh a little PB.....we all need them rattled me thinks........except you, generally your pretty sharp about all this.

as i said repeatedly: i don't know the day or the hour this stuff happens..........but it will!

in the mean time carry on your work in the ministry, some day you will suddenly rise, get new Robes and enjoy the marriage feast of the Lamb!

what is not to like?

let the world carry on, they don't want us anyway. the Elite have said that 'christians are not welcome into the new world order'

well thank you, i am not interested in your failed 'order' anyway. we are gonna eat Prime Rib instead.

catch my drift, gotta run.

another thought on 'rattling cages'.

you have to remember Pb that 99.9999999% of people out there don't have the knowledge you have.

many come here, can't find John3:16 in the Bible or really know what it means.

i work with those kind!

my boss asks new employees where or what Washington DC is...

they don't know.

so for the majority reading this stuff: they are clueless about the Bible, or Prophecy or Military matters for that matter.

nothing wrong with that.

so i go over the Basics a lot. if you don't you will lose them. ...as you know: Everyone is an Expert in America, i deal with them every day. doesn't matter if it is Politics, Religion, Science, Philosophy, Medicine et al...they all 'know'.

which is fine.

basically i poke around a bit until they pass out or run away. some are honest and will tell me that they have no clue, doesn't matter...just be a friend.

don't care if people agree or disagree with me, sometimes i am wrong. ok, fine carry on amen?

the Lord's yoke is Easy and his burden is Light. so enjoy your Pilgrimage, join me in our Journey to the New Jerusalem, whose builder and Maker is God.

this world is passing away and the Lusts thereof...eh, just say 'Good bye' and shove it out the door.......don't wait for it to leave, help it a long LOL

we are Pilgrims and sojourners, this aint our home.........thankyou very much.

blessings.

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    perhaps you misunderstand me...

Again.
    ;
    ;

RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE APPARENTLY BOTH UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT WAR WITH THE UNITED STATES IS COMING…

We truly are living in apocalyptic times, and our world seems to be getting more unstable with each passing day.
    Michael Snyder End Of The American Dream - OCTOBER 29, 2018

Could it be possible that the U.S. is heading for a major war?

If you ask most Americans that question, they will look at you like you are crazy. For most people in this country, war with either Russia or China is not something to even be remotely concerned about. But the Russians and the Chinese both see things very differently. As you will see below, Russia and China both seem to be under the impression that war with the United States is coming, and they are both rapidly preparing for such a conflict.

Let’s start with Russia. After repeatedly slapping them with sanctions, endlessly demonizing their leaders and blaming them for just about every problem that you can imagine, our relationship with Russia is about the worst that it has ever been.

And when the Trump administration announced that it was withdrawing from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, that pushed things to a new low. In the aftermath of that announcement, Russian official Andrei Belousov boldly declared that “Russia is preparing for war”…

i think we all understand what Andrei Belousov is saying...no interpretation is necessary friends.

what are the Russians saying???

let me give you a few quotes, and see if you can figure it out....

Russian submarines have recently carried out a mock nuclear attack against their “enemies.” The Russian government has released footage of the atomic strike and it is sparking fears that the third world war is quickly approaching.

snip

If any nation decides to attack Russia with nuclear weapons, it may end life on Earth; but unlike the aggressors, the Russians are sure to go to heaven, President Vladimir Putin has said.

“Any aggressor should know that retribution will be inevitable and he will be destroyed. And since we will be the victims of his aggression, we will be going to heaven as martyrs. They will simply drop dead, won’t even have time to repent,” Putin said during a session of the Valdai Club in Sochi.

snip

China’s President Xi Jinping ordered the military region responsible for monitoring the South China Sea and Taiwan to “assess the situation it is facing and boost its capabilities so it can handle any emergency” as tensions continue to mount over the future of the South China Sea and Taiwan, while diplomatic relations between Washington and Beijing hit rock bottom.

The Southern Theatre Command has had to bear a “heavy military responsibility” in recent years, state broadcaster CCTV quoted Xi as saying during an inspection tour made on Thursday as part of his visit to Guangdong province.

“It’s necessary to strengthen the mission … and concentrate preparations for fighting a war,” Xi said. “We need to take all complex situations into consideration and make emergency plans accordingly. “We have to step up combat readiness exercises, joint exercises and confrontational exercises to enhance servicemen’s capabilities and preparation for war” the president-for-life added.

snip

Nearly half of all current military troops believe the United States will be drawn into a major war soon, a jarring rise in anxiety among service members worried about global instability in general and Russia and China in particular, according to a new Military Times poll of active-duty troops.

About 46 percent of troops who responded to the anonymous survey of currently serving Military Times readers said they believe the U.S. will be drawn into a new war within the next year. That’s a jarring increase from only about 5 percent who said the same thing in a similar poll conducted in September 2017.

snip

maybe it is hard for some americans to know what 'going to war' means, but not all.

we can discuss any part of this that may not be 'too clear' for the Nay Sayers and those wearing Rose Colored Glasses...

we can help you.

be blessed....while you still can.

Edit, maybe you would prefer i talk about 'fake bombs', fake news, fake Vans, fake election results, fake economies and currencies instead. ok, not a problem. nukes are kinda messy and so 'distasteful' huh.
    RIGHT HERE YOU DID

RIGHT HERE YOU DID
    um did what?

i am running between events, so not catching your drift.

and i hate to guess over the net.

these war threats have been on going...we should ALL know that something is up, very obvious.

Prophecy News is shouting, the Russians screaming, Trump is yelling

can anyone hear?

even see a micro of what is going on?

ask Israel if you think all is Rosy......oh sure, just dodge the incoming Missiles huh? they have over 100,000 missiles pointed at them!

look it up please, don't believe me, just loooooook

gotta go, by.

Thread Information