Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Filmmaker reveals how he faked infamous 'Roswell alien autopsy'

Blog Entries

Filmmaker reveals how he faked infamous 'Roswell alien autopsy'

For all the conspiracy people:

https://www.foxnews.com/science/film...ndon-apartment

Filmmaker reveals how he faked infamous 'Roswell alien autopsy' footage in a London apartment

A hoaxer has revealed how he faked an “alien autopsy” using animal organs and pig brains – and managed to fool the world for over a decade.Filmmaker Spyros Melaris led the team behind the now infamous footage claiming to show an alien from the 1947 Roswell UFO crash being dissected by medics.

The so-called Roswell Autopsy Footage grabbed headlines around the world when it was released by entrepreneur Ray Santilli in 1995.
    Santilli claimed he obtained the 17-minute clip from a retired military cameraman while seeking archive material on Elvis Presley.

In fact, Spyros and his team shot the grainy black and white film in his then girlfriend's house in Camden, north London — using a foam alien sculpture filled with offal.
    It was sold to TV stations in 33 countries and in 2006 inspired comedy sci-fi movie Alien Autopsy.
    Now more than two decades on Spyros, who is a top magician, has come clean for the first time.
    "But what a fool believes he sees
    No wise man has the power to reason away"
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Re: Filmmaker reveals how he faked infamous 'Roswell alien autopsy'

Another red pill moment brought to you by Keck.

You're making a lot of science fiction fans unhappy, brother Keck.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

So what about Star Trek

or

Star Wars.

The "FORCE" man ... what about the "FORCE"?

My life is now shattered.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Old man View Post
    The "FORCE" man ... what about the "FORCE"?
    I tried to use the Force so hard one time, that I got a bloody nose.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    We need stronger borders.
    Hey I heard the Solo movie killed the Boba Fett movie. That's the second time Han Killed Boba.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Hey I heard the Solo movie killed the Boba Fett movie. That's the second time Han Killed Boba.
    Yep. That's true. Maybe a good bounty hunter movie is ripe these days?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Live and learn:

Yeah, it was kinda like that.

Isaiah 54

Yep. That's true. Maybe a good bounty hunter movie is ripe these days?
    Yes! Make a buddy film. We could take a retired detective, and a military analyst. Give them different religions. One Christian, the other Jewish. Yeah, this script would write itself....

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Yes! Make a buddy film. We could take a retired detective, and a military analyst. Give them different religions. One Christian, the other Jewish. Yeah, this script would write itself....
    A Catholic, a Jew and an Evangelist meet at a pub and challenge each other to convert a bear.........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    Keck, i appreciate your humor......

but are you not missing an oportunity to enlarge on the idea of the Fake News, or the Fake whatever else we see all around us. having been involved in these types of industries, i gotta say that this could be a Great Thread to expose the Mass Fakery everywhere.

the Elite love using the Media to affect our lives in various ways. bet you know of some pretty good examples in your Long Experience.

but yeah, appreciate the ufo thing. that is worth a thread subject itself.

blessings.
    Yeah, it’s called common sense and discernment.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

I've always questioned that. Like how do we know a video that claims something like that isn't some fake that somebody went to great lengths to create in their own home? Of course, I still question why someone wouldeven go to such extremes, but everyone has their own passion...maybe this guys passion was to mock people? Make films? Both?
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

well no 'real' replies yet, .....perhaps just 'fake replies'. LOL

but yeah, i think Keck is on to something here. he has a Gold Mine, but i think he is worried where it might be going, huh?

sure, Fake ufo's, Fake news, Fake bombs, Fake screen printed vans...

the list goes on.

of course if there are 'Fake ufos'..........could there be Real Ones? hmmm and what would they be up to? ouch!

blessings.
    John.. theories and rhetoric like you post here are exactly what's wrong with my fellow church member who struggles with sever mental disorder. It fuels his fire of paranoia. There are no aliens. The book of Enoch is not Canon. Please don't go there.

Blog Entries

well no 'real' replies yet, .....perhaps just 'fake replies'. LOL

but yeah, i think Keck is on to something here. he has a Gold Mine, but i think he is worried where it might be going, huh?

sure, Fake ufo's, Fake news, Fake bombs, Fake screen printed vans...

the list goes on.

of course if there are 'Fake ufos'..........could there be Real Ones? hmmm and what would they be up to? ouch!

blessings.
    Do not associate me conspiricy theories regarding that lunatic who sent bombs in the mail. EVER.

Got it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    I've always questioned that. Like how do we know a video that claims something like that isn't some fake that somebody went to great lengths to create in their own home? Of course, I still question why someone wouldeven go to such extremes, but everyone has their own passion...maybe this guys passion was to mock people? Make films? Both?
    The film maker was given money for a budget to make the film . The money man had an agenda , was it just to make money by selling the film to tv stations ? Possibly I think . Here is a link with more info . https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...6e839ffdc499a5

Thread Information