Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Throw Away Your TV

Blog Entries

Re: Throw Away Your TV

People really need to stop blaming TVís, bars, dancing, music, and dress for their own sin.

The responsibility is ours alone.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    People really need to stop blaming TV’s, bars, dancing, music, and dress for their own sin.

I bet some would go so far as to blame the mirror, not who is reflected in the mirror
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    Yet, you have a computer? A device that is 1000 fold more evil and perverse.
    If that's how you feel Jane why do you use it?

Jude
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post

Jude
    I think the point was "why do YOU use it ?"

Blog Entries

Jude
    Because I have to email for various reasons. I like a few people on FB. I enjoy a few websites. And I order things online.

I stay away from the wickedness. Purposely. I delete FB posts that have cursing and such in them or crude humor.

I have enough Christian sense to know what is good for me online and what dishonors God.

Same with the television. I know what's right and what's wrong for me. I avoid the wrong and enjoy what is educational and entertaining and at the same time wholesome.
    ".....it's your nickel"

People really need to stop blaming TV’s, bars, dancing, music, and dress for their own sin.

This, exactly...…..

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    Isn't "ANY" agenda, a device that is utilized to focus on "any type" of propaganda?

I mean... if the OP's agenda was computer use and the internet, then the argument would most likely be, "the TV" as something just as evil

It's all a matter of the heart and both the TV and the internet can be used by God to glorify Himself.
    There's a difference between a television set and a computer the television tells you what to think without recourse the computer involves human interaction..

The television tells you whom to hate whom to love.. A computer gives you the opportunity to search to see if what the television set/media told you is the truth..

Hitler Goebbels Stalin Marx Pol Pot Mussolini Mao Zedong and people with the same mind set would have and still do love their television sets..

Jude
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

There's a difference between a television set and a computer the television tells you what to think without recourse the computer involves human interaction...
    I'll start here... I watch the following channels as a responsible "adult"... food network, history network, PBS, travel channel, are the first to come to mind.

So, explain to me what you may think watching such shows/networks is... "telling" me what to think
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

There's a difference between a television set and a computer the television tells you what to think without recourse the computer involves human interaction..

The television tells you whom to hate whom to love.. A computer gives you the opportunity to search to see if what the television set/media told you is the truth..

Hitler Goebbels Stalin Marx Pol Pot Mussolini Mao Zedong and people with the same mind set would have and still do love their television sets..

Jude
    I guess changing the channel isn't human interaction , but using your mouse to navigate past the wickedness is ? Not to mention that T.V. is becoming web based with providers such as Netflix etc. And that begs the question "if you watch Netflix on a monitor does that mean it's not sin, but if you feed it to your smart t.v. it is ?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    I bet some would go so far as to blame the mirror, not who is reflected in the mirror
    If they even look in a mirror. Most legalists usually point their fingers at other peopleís shortcomings and ignore their own.

Blog Entries

Jude
    Really? I donít see any lack in your posts about fake Jesuit creeds, the flaw narrative of Catholic conspiricies, KJVO false narratives, etc.

If anyone is ďtellingĒ someone what to think, itís the propaganda, lies and false narratives that lead you to believe this junk.

Maybe you just want everyone to think like you do with all your conspiricy theories and it drives you nuts that maybe they are a little more discerning than that.

So maybe you should attend to the log in your own eye first.

Really? I don’t see any lack in your posts about fake Jesuit creeds, the flaw narrative of Catholic conspiricies, KJVO false narratives, etc.

If anyone is “telling” someone what to think, it’s the propaganda, lies and false narratives that lead you to believe this junk.

Maybe you just want everyone to think like you do with all your conspiricy theories and it drives you nuts that maybe they are a little more discerning than that.

So maybe you should attend to the log in your own eye first.
    And I'm sure all of this conspiracy mumbo-jumbo comes via the internet ( which is not evil due to the internet NOT telling someone what to think) and then gets regurgitated back into the internet to try to sway the way people think ( contradiction anyone ?) by climbing down into their rabbit-holes with them.

ALL via the internet.

I say this with no malice at all. But the best thing someone like John and Jude could do is back away from the keyboard for a couple of months...particularly the doomsday forums and the conspiracy pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    And I'm sure all of this conspiracy mumbo-jumbo comes via the internet ( which is not evil due to the internet NOT telling someone what to think) and then gets regurgitated back into the internet to try to sway the way people think ( contradiction anyone ?) by climbing down into their rabbit-holes with them.

ALL via the internet.

I say this with no malice at all. But the best thing someone like John and Jude could do is back away from the keyboard for a couple of months...particularly the doomsday forums and the conspiracy pages.
    Pb your a hoot: 'conspiracy mumbo-jumbo'. well hardy har har.

all right, let me make One Exception, ok?

tomorrow is Voting Day, or Election Day. as i stated in Contro to those curious how the 'vote is counted' and i was assured of the 'integrity of the vote counting system'. then how would we know that?

well computers are a help. do you think they would show this man testifying under Oath about how these machines can count votes in 'creative ways' on TV, think about it: on TV????

hmmm, lets take a short look, and then let me know if the Television would report this, or would it most likely be accessible on the computer.

lets go....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzBI33kOiKc

American computer programmer Clinton Eugene Curtis is seen in this video testifying under oath in front of the U.S. House Judiciary Members in Ohio. He tells the members how he was hired by Congressman Tom Feeney in 2000 to build a prototype software package that would secretly rig an election to sway the result 51 / 49 to a specified side. He explains that it would be undetectable and only takes 100 lines of code to implement, watch it and then think about where your vote is really going

so whatcha think, is this something you might see on the TV?

or maybe a better chance this kind of thing would be on the Computer?

this is just One Sample, and i can get you more to judge. my Warehouse is Crammed with info!

be blessed.
    Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

From what Iíve seen, your warehouse is crammed with false narratives, conspiricy theories, false prophecies and a large numbers of trolls.

Johnís bubble warehouse.

Blog Entries

From what Iíve seen, your warehouse is crammed with false narratives, conspiricy theories, false prophecies and a large numbers of trolls.

Johnís cowpie rendering warehouse- garbage in, garbage out.

Thread Information