Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Throw Away Your TV

Re: Throw Away Your TV

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    From what I’ve seen, your warehouse is crammed with false narratives, conspiricy theories, false prophecies and a large numbers of trolls.

John’s bubble warehouse.
    amen Keck, you are a hoot.

but answer the Question, would you see the Voting Machine Programmer on TV???

really now!

the MSM is now controlled by just 6 Corporations in the usa, do you think that man testifying before U.S. House Judiciary Members in Ohio would have a Snowballs chance in Hades if shown on TV

get Realistic now.

used to be the media was 'controlled' by thousands of Independents.

not anymore. nope, nada........just a Select Few molding the Minds.

how about the Computer? ahhh now you see it............so Start Dumping, get Rid of the Devils Pulpit.

that is what i did, and didn't look back..........we are done.

be blessed.

Edit, and Keck instead of a Continuous speal of Accusations, think about it. watch the short Video and tell me if you think the Big Corporations would ever Run this video.

you know the Answer all ready ......don't you!
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

No thanks. Iíve reviewed enough propaganda from my Russian Linguist days.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    amen Keck, you are a hoot.

but answer the Question, would you see the Voting Machine Programmer on TV???

really now!

the MSM is now controlled by just 6 Corporations in the usa, do you think that man testifying before U.S. House Judiciary Members in Ohio would have a Snowballs chance in Hades if shown on TV

get Realistic now.

used to be the media was 'controlled' by thousands of Independents.

not anymore. nope, nada........just a Select Few molding the Minds.

how about the Computer? ahhh now you see it............so Start Dumping, get Rid of the Devils Pulpit.

that is what i did, and didn't look back..........we are done.

be blessed.

Edit, and Keck instead of a Continuous speal of Accusations, think about it. watch the short Video and tell me if you think the Big Corporations would ever Run this video.

you know the Answer all ready ......don't you!
    And all I did was ask for you to listen to a song... here's yer mirror!
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    And all I did was ask for you to listen to a song... here's yer mirror!
    ok, fine Slug.

and maybe i will answer your question.........well just a little....

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    I'll start here... I watch the following channels as a responsible "adult"... food network, history network, PBS, travel channel, are the first to come to mind.

So, explain to me what you may think watching such shows/networks is... "telling" me what to think
    for me Slug, it would drag me down.

huh?

yeah, i was addicted to TV for a Long long time. we loved it as kids, and i was going nowhere.

didn't care about school, or accomplishing much, nope tv was just fine. a couch potatoe.

so no, i had to get rid of it when my Commie friend gave me a book to consider the Negative Effects of Television...

he was right.

out the TV, and UP my Life went.

so you may say, well good for you...

but i am 'Different'!

well maybe you are, i don't follow you around all day, so gonna take you at your word. but......

i don't have that Self Control

i am a TV ahaulic and can't touch the stuff!

nuff said.

be blessed. always.
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

this is just One Sample, and i can get you more to judge. my Warehouse is Crammed with info!
    Riiiiiight. The fact that touch screen voting machines weren't in use at the time in that district and wouldn't be until much later and...that there was no corroborating evidence ever found to back up his claims and...that he was running against Tom Feeney ( the accused at the time ) and... that he had written extensively about Feeney before hand and never mention the vote fraud allegations until he decided to run for office against him...

He should have been charged for lying under under oath and Feeney should have sued him for slander. But of course you bought every lying word hook line and sinker because...CONSPIRACY!!!!!
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Riiiiiight. The fact that touch screen voting machines weren't in use at the time in that district and wouldn't be until much later and...that there was no corroborating evidence ever found to back up his claims and...that he was running against Tom Feeney ( the accused at the time ) and... that he had written extensively about Feeney before hand and never mention the vote fraud allegations until he decided to run for office against him...

He should have been charged for lying under under oath and Feeney should have sued him for slander. But of course you bought every lying line hook line and sinker because...CONSPIRACY!!!!!
    well suppose your right Brian.

then what do you do about Bev Harris at Black Box Voting who constantly chronicles the theft of the Voting in the usa........

the kicker is that she is a Democrat. hmmm

or any search yields a bunch more results. or why did Diebold Voting Machines have to change their name, too much fraud huh? or why would a South American nation reject an honest voting machine because there was no way to hack it? hmmm

can we find this stuff on TV............you kidding?

how about the Computer.......eh, truck loads Friend. where do you want the first Semi Load dumped at?

how about all the Universities checking these machines and hacking into them? just joking right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmihqVmKGT4
    Fox News
    Published on Sep 18, 2016
    Princeton professor insists Americans should vote using paper ballots

how many videos do you need. obviously you don't or wont watch them so the answer for you is Zero!

what does Wired Magazine say...

Diebold Voting Machine Division To Be Renamed

Diebold, a company that makes voting machines out of ATMs by removing all the security features, is renaming the division that does so after failing to sell it. The machines, which fulfilled former Diebold CEO Walden O'Dell's promise to deliver elections to Republicans, will soon be sold under the name "Premier Election Solutions Inc."

That the machines' security is easy to defeat is now firmly established. That it's had such a negative impact on their otherwise well-respected banking systems business wasn't, at least until it ditched its own name. It usually takes a lot to force a company to do that. https://www.wired.com/2007/08/diebold-voting/

LOL, you gotta see the Logo they printed too, any Big City would love it...

what a hoot: you can count on our vote...because we don't count yours.

Your Welcome Brian, take that to your voting machine tomorrow..........sure they will understand. Tell them John777 sent you and you can vote twice......it's the Democratic way.

Blog Entries

ok, fine Slug.

and maybe i will answer your question.........well just a little....

for me Slug, it would drag me down.

huh?

yeah, i was addicted to TV for a Long long time. we loved it as kids, and i was going nowhere.

didn't care about school, or accomplishing much, nope tv was just fine. a couch potatoe.

so no, i had to get rid of it when my Commie friend gave me a book to consider the Negative Effects of Television...

he was right.

out the TV, and UP my Life went.

so you may say, well good for you...

but i am 'Different'!

well maybe you are, i don't follow you around all day, so gonna take you at your word. but......

i don't have that Self Control

i am a TV ahaulic and can't touch the stuff!

nuff said.

be blessed. always.
    Addicted to the tv

Ya don't think watching all this "stuff" on youtube ISN'T the same addiction as watching "stuff" on the TV? It's the same and if you don't think it is, all that has happened is someTHING has deceived you into thinking you are free of an addiction of the TV.

Over the years of ministering and counseling, it's all the same... addiction to eating, replaced with an addiction to exercise. An addiction to gambling, only to be replaced with an addiction to building models, or woodworking, or gardening, etc.

Look in the mirror brother.

Right now, your lack of self-control is this addiction to all this "stuff" that you plaster this board with. If it wasn't for the addiction to this "stuff" you plaster all over this board and try to MAKE people watch and drive them crazy with all the stuff you post... what edifying discussion would you bring to the many forums here? Try NOT posting your "stuff" for about a month... can you NOT raise one conspiracy, one false hood from the news, etc for a month of posting in more edifying and God glorifying, discussions?

Yeah, I pressured you with the music to get you (steered you) to this place of MAYBE (I pray) enable you to see that you've only replaced your addiction and the evidence is plastered all over this board.
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Blog Entries

well suppose your right Brian

Your Welcome Brian, take that to your voting machine tomorrow..........sure they will understand. Tell them John777 sent you and you can vote twice......it's the Democratic way.
    On that I was right.

Now Diebold, yep they made and sold voting machines that could be hacked...if someone had a key and the exact kind of card needed to do so.

But once again you take a small bit of fact and have to cover it with untruth and more conspiracy theory. They are a horrible company that made some horrible decisions on this front and luckily they got caught.

But no elections that I know of were actually hacked and they never promised to swing elections for Republicans. So you’ve bought into hype and fearmongering...again...and have decided to try and spread it around ...again.

So now you’re 0 for 2 John. Gonna swing again and strike out?
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

On that I was right.

Now Diebold, yep they made and sold voting machines that could be hacked...if someone had a key and the exact kind of card needed to do so.

But once again you take a small bit of fact and have to cover it with untruth and more conspiracy theory. They are a horrible company that made some horrible decisions on this front and luckily they got caught.

But no elections that I know of were actually hacked and they never promised to swing elections for Republicans. So you’ve bought into hype and fearmongering...again...and have decided to try and spread it around ...again.

So now you’re 0 for 2 John. Gonna swing again and strike out?
    well fine Brian.

that was just an example of TV vs the Computer.

i think we can agree that TV = Passive

i think we can agree that Computer = Active

my own Activity is an Example, i document what i think concerning The Issues and you all either give me a Thumbs Up or Disagree. which is a good use of the Computer.

and yes i appreciate, the Correction. when going to work today, well i will be thinking of what Brian said, and try to determine if i am mostly right or mostly wrong...

do you do that with a TV???

of course not.

So Brian, the Computer is Edifying...........amen.

gotta run t work but........

Slug 1, addicted to the Internet??? yeah, kinda.

Right now, your lack of self-control is this addiction to all this "stuff" that you plaster this board with. If it wasn't for the addiction to this "stuff" you plaster all over this board and try to MAKE people watch and drive them crazy with all the stuff you post... what edifying discussion would you bring to the many forums here? Try NOT posting your "stuff" for about a month... can you NOT raise one conspiracy, one false hood from the news, etc for a month of posting in more edifying and God glorifying, discussions?
    one month?

ok, show me how?

actually i have been thinking about doing that.........kinda odd that you would say so. is someone saying something that? this cant be...

well yeah, been thinking about studying Theology and Bible study with emphasis on Arminian Theology. a book called 'Life in the Son'. sure, it needs to be studied a lot, including the Scripture.

how did you know Slug?

wow! gotta run.

ok how did he know? blows my mind, at least what's left of it. maybe i can start a thread on it somewhere, i mean just the Book and see if hmmmm. wow, just wow. thanks Slug......yeah this just might work.

do you think Slugh, huh......or tooooo Crazy???

blessings.

You need to burn your computer John. For your own good. Burn it now.

He should have been charged for lying under under oath and Feeney should have sued him for slander. But of course you bought every lying word hook line and sinker because...CONSPIRACY!!!!!
    Context is important in all things. John never considers context, sources, facts, timelines, documented history, logic, rational thought, or really anything of any actual value to any given situation because literally EVERYTHING has a conspiracy behind it.. because of this he slings his conspiracy's with the same amount of thought as a monkey in the zoo and hopes he hits someone with them. He knows he needs to stop but he just can't help himself. He's too far down the rabbit hole. I believe it's a legitimate addiction that he needs to address. And in some sort of martyr complex, looks at the constant rebukes of others who call out his lies as a badge of honor.

I'm not in any way trying to tear the guy down by writing this either. I'm serious when I say I'm trying to help him. John needs help. I've seen this behavior and it is terrible for anyone's spiritual walk. It talks focus away from the Gospel and puts it on the enemy. It consumes people ( as it's already consumed John).

Blog Entries

one month?

ok, show me how?

actually i have been thinking about doing that.........kinda odd that you would say so. is someone saying something that? this cant be...

well yeah, been thinking about studying Theology and Bible study with emphasis on Arminian Theology. a book called 'Life in the Son'. sure, it needs to be studied a lot, including the Scripture.

how did you know Slug?

wow! gotta run.

ok how did he know? blows my mind, at least what's left of it. maybe i can start a thread on it somewhere, i mean just the Book and see if hmmmm. wow, just wow. thanks Slug......yeah this just might work.

blessings.
    Brother, all I can do is relay the fruit you are revealing and if you take the time to prayerfully look in the mirror... see the same. I prayerfully seek God in how to reply to posts on this message-board, focusing on what God wants me to see, how to respond and what to respond with.

Anyway... once you see it, then God can also show you how... same way He guides all who seek His will and they listen.

Well, if you are prayerfully seeking God's guidance in posting a new thread about this book, then those who discuss the topic with you, will be edified. This means God is also being glorified.

Time will tell... if this portion you expressed, isn't really a spirit of mocking.
    Slug1--out

Blog Entries

You asked that question assuming I watch a lot of TV I guess. I don't.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    I've seen this behavior and it is terrible for anyone's spiritual walk. It talks focus away from the Gospel and puts it on the enemy.
    It's not only an addiction it's an idol. The biggest problem is that most caught up in it surround themselves with others caught up in the same addiction and they feed off of each other.
    The very worst part of it is when wolves in sheep's clothing portray themselves as Christian preachers and prophets and make a living off of pedaling their poison in the form of DVDs, books, news letters etc etc.
    In some cases it's the blind leading the blind and in others it's a case of con men knowing there's big money in it the wackier and crazier they make it - and if they can pull off the "Special, secret knowledge that only the "Few" can see" they really rake it in.
    Day by day
    Oh Dear Lord
    Three things I pray
    To see thee more clearly
    Love thee more dearly
    Follow thee more nearly
    Day by day

Blog Entries

i think we can agree that TV = Passive

i think we can agree that Computer = Active

my own Activity is an Example, i document what i think concerning The Issues and you all either give me a Thumbs Up or Disagree. which is a good use of the Computer.

and yes i appreciate, the Correction. when going to work today, well i will be thinking of what Brian said, and try to determine if i am mostly right or mostly wrong...

of course not.

So Brian, the Computer is Edifying...........amen.
    [1] I have no idea what active or passive have to do with anything. That's exactly what the OP said and either you are the OP under another username or you are just mimicking him.

[2] No, John, you do not "document" what you think concerning issues. You "document" what OTHERS think of issues - the more outlandish the better. Yes, you do bring them here, but NOT for us to give you a thumbs up or disagree, but to derail thread after thread. NONE of this is a "good use" of your time.

[3] OF COURSE you can think about what someone else has tried to tell you concerning a TV!! I have counseled students in the past on what is not appropriate for them to watch. That does not make the TV edifying. My words were edifying. You said you are going to meditate today on what Brian said to you and that this makes the computer edifying.....NO.....Brianw's words were edifying, not an inanimate object.

[4] What bother me the most, John, is that when someone shows you how wrong you are about a particular idea that you have found on the internet, you - without fail - say that you have to go to work and will think about it or that you will come back with other sources to prove it. Then you never, never fulfill that statement.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Thread Information