Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Throw Away Your TV

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Re: Throw Away Your TV

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    And the computer you spew your conspiracy nonsense on isn't ?
    The computer that nonsense is spewed "from"...

But wait, there's MORE, as the TV commercial states.

The nonsense that is spewed forth from the computer and ONTO this message board, is a reflection of what is IN one's heart. But, does one see a computer in the mirror, and then can blame... IT?

The idolatry and blindness of one's expression of idolatry is thick in this thread and so far, all the idolatry being spewed forth isn't yet seen for what it is, WHY?

Because some will not honestly look in the mirror and just continue to blindly post fruit of the idolatry and then blame it all on other stuff. The mirror always shows who is truly at fault and who will be held accountable.

I read so many posts and a majority in this thread and see that between the lines, this is what is being said... 'the devil made me do it'

In this case, the TV is the devil (or a computer, or a translation of a Bible, or, or, or, or, or)... well, IF those who spew this were to look in the mirror and see who IS AT fault... do they really see the devil in the form of a TV or in the form of something else to blame?
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Blog Entries

I can see it now at the Bema seat:

"But..but...but the man behind the curtain made me do it."
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    total amen Jude...........great stuff as always. keep striking blows with your Two Edged Sword, we Need you bud: always. ha, ha Frozen TV dinners, the Devil got our mind with the Tube, now he steals our Dinners too.

just say No to TV dinners, grow organically, no gmo, no junk, no pop........just good nutrition for the kids and no tv either.

check out my Trump/Republican Landslide sweep of the Elections in Political Forum.

as usual Jude: we are on the March, the devil is on the Run. pow a Trump victory! and End times Bible Prophecy marches on with us. we Know what time it is..........let the others catch up.

blessings, all of you
    John... The scary thing is that you actually believe this.

Blog Entries

Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

you will know tomorrow when Trump wins, the Republicans wins, John777 wins, and Revelation 18 wins.
    But will it blend...
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Blog Entries

Help Re: Throw Away Your TV

[B]

what is not to like?

you will know tomorrow when Trump wins, the Republicans wins, John777 wins, and Revelation 18 wins.

blessings Pb, gotta run now.........we are on the March, got the devil on the run.

Edit, and yes tomorrow morning in the Shrink's office, ............going to be stuffed with Snowflakes and Democrats.
    Ride Ďem cowboy

Attached Images Attached Images

[B]

amen Pb........and every Word too.

what is not to like?

blessings Pb, gotta run now.........we are on the March, got the devil on the run.

Edit, and yes tomorrow morning in the Shrink's office, ............going to be stuffed with Snowflakes and Democrats.
    Is there an ignore feature on this site ?

Blog Entries

There is, but if anyone quotes them, you will still be subjected to their posts

Yup ........ in your profile settings.

Unfortunately doesn't work for mods I don't think, though I never tried it.

After seeing some of the stuff around here my eyes are going deaf and I'm beginning to hear colors.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Exactly. Check out the link Jude put in the NIV/KJVO thread. It has so many false narratives, deceptions, filled with outright lies and hate for other Christians who dare not embrace their doctrine, it is an embarrassment to even view.
    And which link might that be?

Jude
    A time will come when instead of shepherds feeding the sheep, the church will have clowns entertaining the goats.

~ Charles Spurgeon

Blog Entries

Weíve been through this already

Weíve been through this already
    Then why did you have to throw it into the mix..is slander is one of your attributes?

Jude
    A time will come when instead of shepherds feeding the sheep, the church will have clowns entertaining the goats.

~ Charles Spurgeon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Then why did you have to throw it into the mix..is slander is one of your attributes?

Jude
    What are you referring to?

My original response to this post?

And the computer you spew your conspiracy nonsense on isn't ?
    You have accused Catholics of worshipping Ba’al. Another poster pointed out why by definition that was a misleading accusation.

Also you have accused me of “being part of them” in another thread, but apparently you didn’t have the courage to clarify what you meant when I asked you who I am a part of. At this point, I’ll just assume the accusation was an emotional outburst?

I simply pointed out that your goto website(s) that others here have already pointed out to you was a bad source? I already did I a very long dissertation on the Congressional record that details the KJVO website you use slandering Jesuits, (along with claiming the NIV and other translations are anti-Gospel, denying the Holocaust (to the point that link is filtered out with a warning for most browsers)), was a false narrative and deceptive. How is that slander? When someone posts a suspicious narrative, and then links it to a website that is filled with false and deceptive practices, especially ones that condemns other Christians, it is the duty of those who seek the truth to shed light on it. My sources have been verifiable; anyone can go to the Library of Congress and read for themselves how deceptive it was to say “the Jesuit Oath is real because it’s in the Library of Congress,” and leave out the fact that the politician who presented it faked it and the only reason the document is in the Library of Congress was because it was part of the litigation against the deceptive practices of that politician. The problem is that the website you used doesn’t expect its audience to actually research their claims because the people who buy into that tripe just want their ears tickled so they buy into these deceptions and conspiricy theories. We all need to be more discerning about what we read on the internet.

If anything, others who identify false narratives from a website you reference should edify you so that you can learn to be more cautious when you read stuff on the internet. Isn’t what this thread is about? It’s not just TV that is influencing minds, it’s these false conspiricy driven websites that people buy into as truth because it agrees with their worldview, therefore they don’t verify the information. It’s like since you already believe Catholics worship Ba’al, anything anyone says about them that is bad is true. That’s not how truth is discovered Jude. First of all, if you actually prayed for your enemies, the Lord would open your eyes to the fact that most of what you believe about them is false. Secondly, if you actually prayed for your enemies, you wouldn’t allow false narratives to pile up against them in an attempt to justify your condemnation and ease your guilt.

And I say guilt because you are a Christian and the Lord has convicted you about this. Yield to Him. Love your brothers in Christ. Pray for your enemies. Glorify the Grace of God through Jesus the Messiah, our Lord and Master.

Cool Re: Throw Away Your TV

What are you referring to?

My original response to this post?

You have accused Catholics of worshipping Baíal. Another poster pointed out why by definition that was a misleading accusation.

Also you have accused me of ďbeing part of themĒ in another thread, but apparently you didnít have the courage to clarify what you meant when I asked you who I am a part of. At this point, Iíll just assume the accusation was an emotional outburst?

I simply pointed out that your goto website(s) that others here have already pointed out to you was a bad source? I already did I a very long dissertation on the Congressional record that details the KJVO website you use slandering Jesuits, (along with claiming the NIV and other translations are anti-Gospel, denying the Holocaust (to the point that link is filtered out with a warning for most browsers)), was a false narrative and deceptive. How is that slander? When someone posts a suspicious narrative, and then links it to a website that is filled with false and deceptive practices, especially ones that condemns other Christians, it is the duty of those who seek the truth to shed light on it. My sources have been verifiable; anyone can go to the Library of Congress and read for themselves how deceptive it was to say ďthe Jesuit Oath is real because itís in the Library of Congress,Ē and leave out the fact that the politician who presented it faked it and the only reason the document is in the Library of Congress was because it was part of the litigation against the deceptive practices of that politician. The problem is that the website you used doesnít expect its audience to actually research their claims because the people who buy into that tripe just want their ears tickled so they buy into these deceptions and conspiricy theories. We all need to be more discerning about what we read on the internet.

If anything, others who identify false narratives from a website you reference should edify you so that you can learn to be more cautious when you read stuff on the internet. Isnít what this thread is about? Itís not just TV that is influencing minds, itís these false conspiricy driven websites that people buy into as truth because it agrees with their worldview, therefore they donít verify the information. Itís like since you already believe Catholics worship Baíal, anything anyone says about them that is bad is true. Thatís not how truth is discovered Jude. First of all, if you actually prayed for your enemies, the Lord would open your eyes to the fact that most of what you believe about them is false. Secondly, if you actually prayed for your enemies, you wouldnít allow false narratives to pile up against them in an attempt to justify your condemnation and ease your guilt.

And I say guilt because you are a Christian and the Lord has convicted you about this. Yield to Him. Love your brothers in Christ. Pray for your enemies. Glorify the Grace of God through Jesus the Messiah, our Lord and Master.
    You sure spend a lot of time defending the Roman Catholic Church. The people that condemn it most were raised up in it. They say they were idolatrous while they were practicing Catholics. Just look at the shaded history of that church through the middle ages. Offices were bought and sold and one was obtained by murder. They lived with open prostitution and even had an illegitimate seed of prostitution crowned as pope. The modern church evolved out of that. The death tolls of the secular world pale in comparison to those of the mother church.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Blog Entries

Would you like a list of Protestant persecution against Catholics flung in your face? We wonít even go back to Europe; letís start right here in Jamestown, or Plymouth. I am a Protestant, and as a Protestant I do not condone persecution from our own house against anybody. Someone has to clean the leaven, so I spend most of my time not defending RC doctrine, but defending human rights, debunking false claims and deception and opposing bigotry actually.

Do you really think Christians should engage in such behavior? What sort of witnesses is that to the lost? We make a mockery of our faith if we need to resort to deception, lies and condemnation to promote it.

Maybe a glance in the mirror once in a while would help

Thread Information