Thread: The Great Escape

Hybrid View

The Great Escape

How to escape out of the Great Tribulation, Jacob's Trouble, The Dark and Cloudy day, which begins the Day of YHWH - The Period of Time that John saw, when He was in the Spirit on that Day - He saw a one thousand year span, from the time of trial - The first resurrection until a thousand years later, the second resurrection, Great White Throne Judgement - The Day of YHWH. Then the new heavens and earth.

~

And YHWH will create upon every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and upon her AssemblieS, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence (Chuppah). Isaiah 4:5

According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him MarvellousThings. Micah 7:15 (Jeremiah 30:7 ....He shall be saved out it)

Ezekiel 20:33-49 As I Live, saith Adonai YHWH surely with a Mighty Hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a Mighty Hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

... Ezekiel 34:12 ... so will I seek out
    My sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered In the cloudy and dark day.

And SaviourS shall come up on Mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be YHWH's. Obadiah 1:21

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Zion, and with
    Him An Hundred forty and four thousanD, having His Father's Name written in their foreheads. Revelation 14:1

When YHWH shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His Glory.
    Psalms 102:16 - Titus 2:13, Mat 24:30

Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself. Exodus 19:4

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before The Son of Man. Luke 21:36

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. Revelation 12:14

72,000 Assemblies worldwide, each with two leaders just like Moses and Aaron -Isaiah 4:5 - look to the past to see the future Ecc 3:15

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that it shall no more be said, YHWH Liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, YHWH Liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither He had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers. Jeremiah 16:14-15

The Lost Sheep of the house of Israel - To The Twelve Tribes scattered abroad. James ~ Jacob 1:1

Paul writing to those in Corinth who were formerly of the nations, but have become Citizens of Israel - Ephesians 2:11-12 - Galatians 3:29 w/ Isaiah 41:8

That it was their fathers as well as his " All Our" fathers that came out of Egypt.

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that
    All Our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; 1 Corinthians 10:1

Those that escape will know the hour, because they watched Rev 3:3 , as they will be saying when He comes

Baruch haba b'Shem YHWH, Adonai YESHUA Mashiach, Melech ha Olam

and Blessed will be the living in Jerusalem on that day Matthew 23:29

Turn, O backsliding children, saith YHWH; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: Jeremiah 3:14

Remember Lot' wife.

Re: The Great Escape

The Day of YHWH

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this One thing, that One Day is with The Adonai as a Thousand Years, and a Thousand Years as One Day.... 9 ....

10 But The Day of the Adonai will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3:8-10

Peter admonishes the brethren, don't be without knowledge about this one thing, that One Day is a Thousand years to YHWH, and a thousand years one day

but The Day of YHWH (A Thousand years) in the which, at the end of it, the heavens and earth and the works therein are burned up.

Mat 24:35
    Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My Words shall not pass away.

Mat 24:36

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

_______

Hosea 5:15 (The last verse of the chapter)

I will go and return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early.

The speaker in Verse 15 is YHWH

When did YHWH ever leave His Place?

Who, *Being in the form (Morphe) of Elohim (Theos), thought it not robbery to be equal with EL: *(Present Active Participle)

But made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: Philippians 2:6-7

What was their Offense

And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the Time of thy visitation. Luke 19:44

How Long did YHWH say that He would be gone?

Hosea 6:2

After Two Days (2000 years) He will revive us: in The Third Day (Millennium) He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.

~~~~~~~

Isaiah 34:8
    For it is the day of YHWH's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

9 And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch.

The Sixth Seal (The judgement of the nations) - Joel 3:1-2 For Behold In those days, and in that time...parted My Land - Ezekiel 36:5 ...Appointed My Land...

For the Great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Rev 6:17

Psalms 91:
    7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Isaiah 35:10
    And the ransomed of YHWH shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Jeremiah 50:4
    In those days, and in that time, saith YHWH, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek YHWH their Elohim.

5 They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to YHWH in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.

20 In those days, and in that time, saith YHWH, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found: for I will pardon them whom I reserve.

Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. Ezekiel 37:26

YHWH's ~ Appointed Times ~ Moedim

And Elohim said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for Seasons (Moedim), and for days, and years: Genesis 1:14

LXX Greek Septuagint - Genesis 1:14 Seasons (Kairos)

But of the times and the Seasons (Kairos) , brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 1 Thessalonians 5:1

He appointed the moon for Seasons (Moedim): the sun knoweth his going down. Psalms 104:19

Abib 1

This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. Exodus 12:2

.....These are My set מֹועֲדָֽי Moeday (Appointments) Lev 23:2

Spring Moedim/Appointments

1) Abib 14 `The Passover - Keep this Day in Remembrance of Me. Luke 22:19, 1 Corinthians 11:24-25

2) Abib 15 `Unleavened Bread - Therefore "Let us keep the feast" 1 Corinthians 5:8

3) Waving the Sheaves~FirstFruits - Day One of the counting the Omer.

4) Shavuot - Pentecost. Day-50

Fall Moedim

5) YOM TERUAH - Day of Shouting ~ Trumpets (Only appointed time that the day can not be set in advance)

6) Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement/Judgement

7) Sukkot - Feast of Tabernacles (Season of our Joy)

YESHUA was born on day one of Sukkot, circumcised on the eighth day ~ Shemini Atzeret

Zechariah 14:16
    And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, YHWH of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 2:3
    And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of YHWH, to the house of the Elohim of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the Torah, and The Word of YHWH from Jerusalem.

Lag ba'Omer

*Acts of the Apostles 20:7 Ἐν δὲ τῇ μιᾷ τῶν σαββάτων - In upon the first of the Sabbath. *** Firstfruits, week 1

Luke 24:1 τῇ δὲ μιᾷ τῶν σαββάτων " The(now) upon first of the Sabbath ~ The word day *** is not in the Greek Text.

First-fruits ( YESHUA Rose from the Grave) - It is also the first - 1/7 x 7 +1 of the Counting of the Omer/The Feast of Weeks, A Holy Convocation.

Greek - Ev - In / Conjunction de - upon Preposition / - ho - the / Mia - First / Sabbaton - Sabbath

In upon the First of the Sabbath. Acts of the Apostles 20:7 - Feast of weeks, First Sabbath. Leviticus 23:9 - Leviticus 23:15

Acts of the Apostles 20:16 Wherein Paul hopes to be in Jerusalem for Pentecost. Leviticus 23:16

Isaiah 58:13-14 Presentation

Shabbat
    Shalom

Hebrews 4:9

There remaineth therefore a Sabbatismos to the people of God.

Strong's concordance - Sabbatismos: "a keeping Sabbath"

Thayer's Greek Lexicon - Sabbatismos: "a keeping Sabbath

Vine's Expository Dictionary - Sabbatismos: "a Sabbath-keeping"

LXX in various forms - Always the act of keeping the Sabbath

~~~~~~~

Commentary of Barnabas

Barnabas 15:3-5 He speaks of the Sabbath at the beginning
    of the Creation, "And God made in six days the works of His hands and
    on the seventh day He made an end, and He rested on the seventh day,
    and He sanctified it. Consider, my children what this signifies: That
    He made an end in six days. The meaning of it is this: that in six
    thousand years the Creator will bring all things to an End
    , for with
    Him one day is a thousand years. He Himself testifies, saying, Behold
    the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore children,
    in six days, that is in six thousand years, all things shall be
    accomplished
    . And He rested on the seventh day: He means this, that
    when His Son shall come He will destroy the season of the wicked one,
    and will judge the godless, and will change the sun and the moon and
    the stars, and then He will truly rest on the seventh day.

Seventh Day - Millennium

Exo 31:17
    It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days YHWH made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He rested, and was refreshed.

Jacob blesses Ephraim

And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become Melo haGoyim. Genesis 48:19

Melo - Fulness

haGoyim - the nations/people

Genesis 48:19 LXX Greek Septuagint - .... ἔσται εἰς πλῆθος ἐθνῶν (Ethnon - G1484)

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel (House of Judah), until The Fulness of the Ethnon be come in. Rom 11:25

Rom 11:25 ..... πλήρωμα τῶν ἐθνῶν (Ethnon - G1484) εἰσέλθῃ - be come in

The Fulness of the People/Nations Goyim/Ethnon - the Stick of Joseph, in the hand of Ephraim - Israel

Say unto them, Thus saith Adonai YHWH; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine Hand.

And I will make them one Goy in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one King shall be King to them all: and they shall be no more two Goyim, neither shall they be divided into two Kingdoms any more at all. Ezekiel 37:19,22

Those that are not Jewish, who are in Messiah are of the Stick of Joseph, Melo haGoyim

There isn't a "gentile" church in the Bible, that is not Israel!!!

The New Covenant is with the House of Israel and Judah ~ Jeremiah 31:31-33 Hebrew 8:8-10

The House/Family you have become a part of, If you are in Messiah. Galatians 3:29, Isaiah 41:8, Ephesians 2:11-12

James in Hebrew is Jacob

Luke 1:33 And He shall reign over the House of Jacob forever; And of His Kingdom there shall be no end.

Jacob 1:1 Jacob...To the Twelve Tribes scattered abroad...

YESHUA laid His life down for Two Folds - The House of Judah and the House of Israel , This is why He said that the Father Loved Him

John 10:16
    And other sheep (House of Israel) I have, which are not of this fold (House of Judah): them also I must bring, and they shall hear My Voice; and there shall be one Fold , and one Shepherd.

Therefore doth My Father Love Me, because I lay down My life, that I might take it again.

https://bibleforums.org/showthread.p...ifty-and-Three

Thread Information