Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Understanding the "Time Appointed" - The Time of the end

Re: Understanding the "Time Appointed" - The Time of the end

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    All of these speak of that same time of Trouble/Tribulation. It revolves around the Great persecution of the Nation of Israel and her people. (They are told to run for the hills, remember?) The Woman with 12 stars on her head (12 tribes) is protected out of that nation. 12 Woman represents Israel, but more specifically she represents the 144,000 virgin males of Israel protected from Jacobs trouble. The rest of Israel will be taken captive and again spread throughout the earth and scattered one last time. The 144,000 ARE SAVED OUT OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION through the Seal. And they will be redeemed and saved at the end, but only a remnant when Jesus comes back and sets foot on the Mount of Olives to rent it

Jeremiah 30:7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.

"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be"

"and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time:"

I'll suppose Jesus will correct the one of us that is wrong once were in Heaven, Bro.

You are mistaken about the people in Rev 20:6... Let me show you who these are that are resurrected in an event called the "First Resurrection":

During the 3.5 years/1260 Days of the Woman (LINK TO DANIEL 12:7)

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

These ARE NOT the Woman, but are Related by BLOOD to the Woman. Next, towards the end of 1260 days, we see this warning given to the World, and SPECIFICALLY for this same seed:

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

The Remnant of the Seed of the Woman will not take the Mark of the Beast, and will be beheaded. How do we know that it is speaking of Israel? Because of this statement that is repeated ONLY for this group of people: "keep the commandments of God". That means the LAW. Notice it says GOD, and not Jesus. The commandments of God are the commandments given in the TORAH. Christians are no longer under the Law, YET THIS GROUP still follows them. ISRAEL.

ONLY the beheaded will be selected to be a part of the event of the "first resurrection". So what happens to their Souls when they are beheaded?

Rev 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Jesus Himself will reap the souls of these Beheaded "SAINTS" up into heaven. And we know this for sure, because we then see this group that was beheaded in Rev 15, in Heaven, right after their souls are reaped up right after they are warned not to take the mark for penalty of eternal death.

Rev 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. 3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. 4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

And then once Jesus Returns on the White Horse, and defeats the AC and the Dragon, He will perform the 1st Resurrection.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Brother ForHisglory, ONLY THE BEHEADED will be resurrected in the FIRST RESURRECTION.

(FIRST) Resurrection simply denotes THE FIRST OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL to be resurrected. The rest of the Dead of Israel will not be resurrected until the New Heaven and the New Earth.
    Can't agree with that, sounds like an SDA teaching.

The reference to those who have the Testimony of Jesus Christ includes all... faithful believers on Christ Jesus. You cannot single out believing Jews in all that just because of mention of following God's commandments. Apostle Paul didn't divide the Church like that, and the doctrine of man you got that from cannot either.

Apostle Paul in 1 Timothy 1 showed that Christ's Church is still subject to the portions of God's laws which Jesus did not nail to His cross. They are things like murder, fornication, perjury, thefts, i.e., laws on the books in the judicial systems of the Christian nations!

Paul's idea of the Church not being under the law is often taught in error. Paul's meaning is that IF... we walk by The Spirit, THEN... we are not under the law. Paul made a condition for not being under the law. But Satan tries to trick fools into thinking the Church isn't even subject to those simple laws which Jesus did not do away with! The reason simply is that by walking and thus heeding The Holy Spirit, then we won't be doing anything that is against God's laws.

Blog Entries

Re: Understanding the "Time Appointed" - The Time of the end

Quote Originally Posted by DavePeace View Post
    Can't agree with that, sounds like an SDA teaching.

The reference to those who have the Testimony of Jesus Christ includes all... faithful believers on Christ Jesus. You cannot single out believing Jews in all that just because of mention of following God's commandments. Apostle Paul didn't divide the Church like that, and the doctrine of man you got that from cannot either.

Apostle Paul in 1 Timothy 1 showed that Christ's Church is still subject to the portions of God's laws which Jesus did not nail to His cross. They are things like murder, fornication, perjury, thefts, i.e., laws on the books in the judicial systems of the Christian nations!

Paul's idea of the Church not being under the law is often taught in error. Paul's meaning is that IF... we walk by The Spirit, THEN... we are not under the law. Paul made a condition for not being under the law. But Satan tries to trick fools into thinking the Church isn't even subject to those simple laws which Jesus did not do away with! The reason simply is that by walking and thus heeding The Holy Spirit, then we won't be doing anything that is against God's laws.
    Nope, not an SDA. Spirit Filled Pentecostal/Baptist (if there were ever such a thing...)

What were the Jews looking for before Jesus showed up in Israel? A Messiah who would take over the kingdom of Rome and rule all nations with a Rod of Iron. How do we know that? Becasue they understood prophecies like this to be Messianic in nature: Psalms 2: 6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

But Jesus dashed the hopes of even the disciples when He did not move from the triumphal entry into Jerusalem on the Colt, to the Throne in the Temple of God: Zechariah 6:13 Even he shall build the temple of the Lord; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both. They asked Him over and over, "Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming" thinking in their hearts about all the scriptures regarding the Kingship of the Messiah.

Nope, Jesus knew He should be killed, Resurrected, and then taken up into heaven before their eyes, and He knew that the many many promises of His reign OVER ISRAEL would have to WAIT... But... Now we diverge. YOU MIGHT SAY (as do many on this forum) that Israel has no place in the Kingdom of God (except those in Christ Jesus) and that Israel as a Nation is no longer any concern of God.

Sad... So Sad... To believe anything like this is to call God a covenant breaker. I do not serve such a God. I serve a covenant KEEPER. One who will never break any promise He has made. SO... That being said, God PROMISED that the Seed of ISRAEL will be on the throne (of David) FOREVER. Jeremiah 33:15 In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.,16 In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The Lord our righteousness.17 For thus saith the Lord; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;

Notice that says JUDAH and speaks of the literal earthly city of JERUSALEM, not (NEW) as defined. The Branch (Jesus is the Branch) will sit OVER Judah and will sit in the Temple in Jerusalem as King AFTER He rebuilds Jerusalem and the Temple from the Rubble of the End times Wrath of God. And the people of Israel will be gathered back together from all over the earth...

Amos 9:11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: 12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the Lord that doeth this. 13 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. 14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. 15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the Lord thy God.

This verse will give you all problems. This CAN NOT be a rebuilding after Antiochus IV because "they shall no more be pulled up out of their land", and that happened in 70 AD. It can not be NOW either, because there is no temple, and the people of Edom and the heathen called by Gods name are not ruled by them. This is a Future rule of Christ on earth for 1000 years OVER ISRAEL and the World.

Remember that those who curse Israel will be cursed and those who bless them will be blessed.

Not trying to be harsh, but any belief that is Post-Trib or A-mil takes away from the sovereignty of God in keeping His promises. This aught not to be so.

Thread Information