Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time periods of Daniel and Revelation

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Time periods of Daniel and Revelation

All of time periods given are from the middle of the 70th week setting up of the Abomination of Desolation. In the last seven years before Jesus Returns, which will commence with the agreement of a 7 year peace treaty between the leader of the One World Government and the leaders of the nation in the holy Land. The first half will be peaceful, so is not mentioned. But when half is spent; Daniel 9:27, the OWG leader will break it and conquer them, at which time the Great Tribulation also begins.

Are Daniels’ days of 1260, 1290, and 1335 linked to the fulfilment of the last three Feasts of the Lord?
    Christ fulfilled the four spring feasts at His first Advent.
    They are Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits and Pentecost. Scholars have noted that they were fulfilled precisely and on the day appointed.
    It is accepted by many Bible students, with a fair level of confidence: that Christ will fulfill the Fall Feasts at His second coming…….precisely and on the day appointed.

They are the: Feast of Trumpets, Feast of Atonement, Feast of Tabernacles.
    1260 days……Starting at the midpoint, the Antichrist is given authority for 3 ½ years….42 months…time, times and half a time. These are all equivalents of 1260 days.
    The Antichrists reign ends when Jesus Returns to the earth, which occurs at the end of the 70th week. Satan, the ‘beast’, the Anti-Christ is chained up then.
    It is likely that the Return may occur on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement: Jewish calendar: Tishri 10

From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1290 days. ……Daniel 12:11
    30 days after Jesus Returns; the Jewish calendar date for 30 days after Tishri 10 is Cheshvan 10. This is the day that Noah and his family entered the ark then 7 days later, the Flood came. Genesis 7:10
    This 30 days may be the celebration of the marriage supper of the Lamb. Revelation 19:5-9 It includes the Feast of Tabernacles, Tishri 15 - 22nd.

How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days! Daniel 12:12
    Hanukkah is the feast that celebrates the rededication of the temple, on Kislev 25
    It was desecrated by the first Abomination of Desolation set up by Antiochus 4th Epiphanes in the second century BC. It is exactly 75 days after Tishri 10.
    The 1335th day may be another rededication of the Temple, again on Hanukkah, the celebration of lighting the candles.

The remaining Feast, Yom Teruah on Tishri 1; is the Feast of Trumpets.
    This may be the forthcoming Day of the Lord’s wrath, the Sixth Seal event.
    This fits with prophecy, as many scriptures say the Trumpet will be blown on that Day. Joel 2:1-2, Ezekiel 7:14, Zechariah 9:14, Isaiah 18:3, Isaiah 29:6, Jeremiah 29:30-31, Hosea 5:8-9
    Yom Teruah is also the Day that cannot be certainly dated, as it is declared when the first sliver of the new moon is sighted in Jerusalem. You cannot know the Day.....

The Lord's terrible Day of wrath, will come like a thief, unexpectedly, sudden and shocking everyone. It will commence all the events that must happen before Jesus Returns.

Re: Time periods of Daniel and Revelation

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    All of time periods given are from the middle of the 70th week setting up of the Abomination of Desolation. In the last seven years before Jesus Returns, which will commence with the agreement of a 7 year peace treaty between the leader of the One World Government and the leaders of the nation in the holy Land. The first half will be peaceful, so is not mentioned. But when half is spent; Daniel 9:27, the OWG leader will break it and conquer them, at which time the Great Tribulation also begins.

Are Daniels’ days of 1260, 1290, and 1335 linked to the fulfilment of the last three Feasts of the Lord?
    Christ fulfilled the four spring feasts at His first Advent.
    They are Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits and Pentecost. Scholars have noted that they were fulfilled precisely and on the day appointed.
    It is accepted by many Bible students, with a fair level of confidence: that Christ will fulfill the Fall Feasts at His second coming…….precisely and on the day appointed.

They are the: Feast of Trumpets, Feast of Atonement, Feast of Tabernacles.
    1260 days……Starting at the midpoint, the Antichrist is given authority for 3 ½ years….42 months…time, times and half a time. These are all equivalents of 1260 days.
    The Antichrists reign ends when Jesus Returns to the earth, which occurs at the end of the 70th week. Satan, the ‘beast’, the Anti-Christ is chained up then.
    It is likely that the Return may occur on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement: Jewish calendar: Tishri 10

From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1290 days. ……Daniel 12:11
    30 days after Jesus Returns; the Jewish calendar date for 30 days after Tishri 10 is Cheshvan 10. This is the day that Noah and his family entered the ark then 7 days later, the Flood came. Genesis 7:10
    This 30 days may be the celebration of the marriage supper of the Lamb. Revelation 19:5-9 It includes the Feast of Tabernacles, Tishri 15 - 22nd.

How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days! Daniel 12:12
    Hanukkah is the feast that celebrates the rededication of the temple, on Kislev 25
    It was desecrated by the first Abomination of Desolation set up by Antiochus 4th Epiphanes in the second century BC. It is exactly 75 days after Tishri 10.
    The 1335th day may be another rededication of the Temple, again on Hanukkah, the celebration of lighting the candles.

The remaining Feast, Yom Teruah on Tishri 1; is the Feast of Trumpets.
    This may be the forthcoming Day of the Lord’s wrath, the Sixth Seal event.
    This fits with prophecy, as many scriptures say the Trumpet will be blown on that Day. Joel 2:1-2, Ezekiel 7:14, Zechariah 9:14, Isaiah 18:3, Isaiah 29:6, Jeremiah 29:30-31, Hosea 5:8-9
    Yom Teruah is also the Day that cannot be certainly dated, as it is declared when the first sliver of the new moon is sighted in Jerusalem. You cannot know the Day.....

The Lord's terrible Day of wrath, will come like a thief, unexpectedly, sudden and shocking everyone. It will commence all the events that must happen before Jesus Returns.
    Concerning the 1290 days, it has come to my attention that (i think) that we are missing something.

*[[Dan 12:11]] KJV* And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

When we compare that to:

*[[Dan 11:31]] KJV* And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

To those who see an endtimes application to both Dan 11 & 12, Daniel 12 follows the same order as chapter 11. Taking away the daily sacrifice is placed in an order that precedes the AoD.

Many, including myself, have taken the two things (daily and AoD) to be of a simultaneous event, or at least of a simultaneous time (day). By doing so, the result is the 1290 prophecy is a timeline with only ones set of endpoints. Thus one has to bring forth an endless set of opinions about what lies at the other end of that timelines for 1290 & 1335 days. The reading found in Dan 11:31 is that the daily is taken away for some period of time before Daniel 12:1 takes place. Plus, the wording in [11:31] is such that the two things are not the same, i.e., the AoD is "setup" later. When you read the priestly law, Leviticus, etc, you find that the daily sacrifice is set up to be the portion for the high priest and his family. What I am seeing (new) is that there will be temple rites, without a daily sacrifice being offered. I can't hardly imagine a Jewish temple without a high priest, but maybe there will simply be no daily sacrifice offered for 1290 days. What seems to complicate this matter even more would be that the daily sacrifice is removed (many days) before the great tribulation of Dan 12. One of my strong beefs against the AoD correlating with the antichrist/or man of sin is that the AoD has a precedence of time over the great tribulation. The AoD has to "be seen" first. But my main point of this post is that the AoD does not take p place at the same time as the removal of the daily. The language of Dan 12:12, IMHO, conveys that the "setting up of the AoD", is part of the 1290 days. Look at it again:

*[[Dan 12:11]] KJV* And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

I can't explain what this really means, but i do think that Dan 12:12 must agree with Dan11:31.

Blessings
    The PuP

Blog Entries

Nope the 1290 days and 1335 days were already fulfilled in 164 BC.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    Nope the 1290 days and 1335 days were already fulfilled in 164 BC.
    FHG, I think your abbreviated name may mean 'Foot in Gob. Gob= Mouth.
    Jesus gave the time of 1260 days, 42 months and 3 1/2 years, to John in His Revelation. Nearly 200 years later than A4E
    They relate directly to what Daniel prophesied. The 70th 'week' and Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7

Do you think the 3 Fall feasts won't be fulfilled?

Blog Entries

FHG, I think your abbreviated name may mean 'Foot in Gob. Gob= Mouth.
    Jesus gave the time of 1260 days, 42 months and 3 1/2 years, to John in His Revelation. Nearly 200 years later than A4E
    They relate directly to what Daniel prophesied. The 70th 'week' and Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7

Do you think the 3 Fall feasts won't be fulfilled?
    Very derogatory towards God.
    Jesus did give a period of 1260 days and of 42 months to John. And?
    The 70th week of Dan 9:27 is neither 1260 days nor 42 months. It is more like 84 months. It certainly is NOT 1290 days or 1335 days.
    Dan 7:25 likewise is yet to be fulfilled.

However Dan 12:7 was fulfilled back in 164 BC, this is when the power of the Jews which had been shattered came to an end and they regained independence for a period of time.
    The Feasts will indeed be fulfilled.
    However your speculation in the OP does not tie into the 3 Feasts. There is 10 days between the Feast of Trumpets and that of Atonement and then only 5 days until the Feast of Booths. Leviticus 23 will clarify this for you.

I believe the final Feast, when it ends is when Jesus will return and bring those who fled into the wilderness out of it.

Blog Entries

Very derogatory towards God.
    Jesus did give a period of 1260 days and of 42 months to John. And?
    The 70th week of Dan 9:27 is neither 1260 days nor 42 months. It is more like 84 months. It certainly is NOT 1290 days or 1335 days.
    Dan 7:25 likewise is yet to be fulfilled.

However Dan 12:7 was fulfilled back in 164 BC, this is when the power of the Jews which had been shattered came to an end and they regained independence for a period of time.
    The Feasts will indeed be fulfilled.
    However your speculation in the OP does not tie into the 3 Feasts. There is 10 days between the Feast of Trumpets and that of Atonement and then only 5 days until the Feast of Booths. Leviticus 23 will clarify this for you.

I believe the final Feast, when it ends is when Jesus will return and bring those who fled into the wilderness out of it.
    How was I derogatory toward God? It was toward you and your comment that was totally unscriptural.

You now say what I posted does not tie into the 3 Feasts. Your error here is that those Feasts do not happen at the same year, or maybe not even in sequence.

Blog Entries

How was I derogatory toward God? It was toward you and your comment that was totally unscriptural.
    You said ForHisGlory is Foot in Gob. That is derogatory towards God, claiming His glory is nothing but that.
    Nothing I stated was unscriptural.

You now say what I posted does not tie into the 3 Feasts. Your error here is that those Feasts do not happen at the same year, or maybe not even in sequence.
    What you posted still doesn't tie into the 3 Feasts. I can accept that they won't be fulfilled in the same year, but the timing of 1290 and 1335 means you have 45 days between them. So your tying of one thing to another is incorrect.
    Hanukkah is NOT one of the 3 Feasts.

Blog Entries

What you posted still doesn't tie into the 3 Feasts. I can accept that they won't be fulfilled in the same year, but the timing of 1290 and 1335 means you have 45 days between them. So your tying of one thing to another is incorrect.
    Hanukkah is NOT one of the 3 Feasts.
    The timing is from the 1260 days; when Jesus will Return. There is exactly 75 days from the Day of Atonement until the Feast of Hanukkah - the 1335 day period from the Return to the rededication of the Temple. Please stop your attempts to discredit me.

Hanukkah is an additional Feast, celebrated since 164 BC on the 25 day of Kislev, 1 Maccabees 4:52-53 It will be once again, the Day of re-dedication.

Blog Entries

The timing is from the 1260 days; when Jesus will Return. There is exactly 75 days from the Day of Atonement until the Feast of Hanukkah - the 1335 day period from the Return to the rededication of the Temple. Please stop your attempts to discredit me.

Hanukkah is an additional Feast, celebrated since 164 BC on the 25 day of Kislev, 1 Maccabees 4:52-53 It will be once again, the Day of re-dedication.
    Sorry but Hanukkah is NOT one off the 3 Fall Feasts.
    I recognise it as an event of importance, but God did NOT state it as something to be kept. Neither is Purim, which was also instigated by Man.
    Nothing wrong with them but they are NOT part of God's redemptive plan in terms of Him fulfilling them in the future.
    The 3 Fall Feasts are that of Trumpets, Atonement and Booths.

So you have Jesus return and then take 75 days for a rededication? Wow! So you are more blessed after those 75 days than on the Day Jesus returns.
    Also note Dan 11 and 12 make NO reference to 1260 days.
    It also does NOT take Jesus 75 days to rapture the church.

Blog Entries

Who told you that the Day of Atonement and Hanukkah are related to the 1335 days?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Who told you that the Day of Atonement and Hanukkah are related to the 1335 days?
    I can do maths!
    Refer to my post #19, the fact is; 1335 days is 75 days more than 1260 days and exactly the same number of days between Atonement and Hanukkah.

Jesus will fulfil the Fall Feasts, but Hanukkah too, will have a final fulfillment in the Millennium.

FHG; The Church of faithful believers will be gathered by the angels to where He is. Matthew 24:30-31
    As Jesus has left heaven - destination earth, the place where His people will be with Him, is Jerusalem, the holy Land

Blog Entries

FHG; The Church of faithful believers will be gathered by the angels to where He is. Matthew 24:30-31
    As Jesus has left heaven - destination earth, the place where His people will be with Him, is Jerusalem, the holy Land
    Not sure what you are attempting to address to me?
    I clearly showed that Hanukkah is NOT a Festival as mandated by God, but one made by Man.
    I also questioned why it takes 75 days for the rapture to be completed.

Blog Entries

Not sure what you are attempting to address to me?
    I clearly showed that Hanukkah is NOT a Festival as mandated by God, but one made by Man.
    I also questioned why it takes 75 days for the rapture to be completed.
    Yes, as we see in 1 Maccabees 4:59, that they decreed Kislev 25 to be annually celebrated. It was, and continues to be celebrated today.

Bible prophecy informs us that there will be a new Temple and again it will be desecrated. 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Revelation 11:1-2
    The feast of Hanukkah will have a final fulfilment 75 days after Jesus Returns.

The 'rapture', as described in 1 Thess 4:17, will happen at the Return, confirmed by Matthew 24:30-31. It will be a gathering of those faithful Christians who remain alive then. To where He is; on earth for His Millennium reign.

Blog Entries

Yes, as we see in 1 Maccabees 4:59, that they decreed Kislev 25 to be annually celebrated. It was, and continues to be celebrated today.
    Yes, so NOT a festival command by God.

Bible prophecy informs us that there will be a new Temple and again it will be desecrated. 2 Thessalonians 2:4, Revelation 11:1-2
    The feast of Hanukkah will have a final fulfilment 75 days after Jesus Returns.
    Hanukkah will be irrelevant AFTER Jesus returns.

The 'rapture', as described in 1 Thess 4:17, will happen at the Return, confirmed by Matthew 24:30-31. It will be a gathering of those faithful Christians who remain alive then. To where He is; on earth for His Millennium reign.
    Yes, and?

Blog Entries

Yes, so NOT a festival command by God.

Hanukkah will be irrelevant AFTER Jesus returns.

Yes, and?
    When Jesus Returns, it will be to a Temple that the Anti-Christ sat in and declared himself to be god. Jesus will destroy the Ac's army and chain him up, Revelation 19:19-21
    The Temple will need to be cleansed and re-dedicated, so why do you think Hanukkah is irrelevant?

Re a 'rapture'. You say in #21, that it won't take 75 days to rapture the Church. A comment designed to confuse the issue.
    All those faithful Christians who remain, as per 1 Thess 4:17, will be gathered to Jesus at His Return. Matthew 24:30-31 proves this.

Thread Information