Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christians in Mexico: “Leave this Town or Be Crucified”

Re: Christians in Mexico: “Leave this Town or Be Crucified”

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    He's dead and didn't make one single Christian. That's not brave, it's dumb.
    it is not over yet.

in Fact: it is just.........beginning.

Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

That's great. I'm going to recommend that you stay away from dangerous native types. They have sharp pointy sticks and don't hesitate to use them.
    The March of the Gospel has always not always been pretty. Mankind is not pretty. God works with what is, it appears. The Gospel has been unleashed and will not stop for anything. It’s a shame that this happened in the way it did. I agree, it may have been a very bad call, but the intention may have been pure. Hard to say.

If God wants you on a island with a bunch of losts.........then so be it. I believe in Missions. Our Church has several.
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    Sure they do. Some of them. I’ve yet met one who knows the Gospel.
    They don't know anything from the bible? Like at all? Or they just don't understand it as you do? Those are two different things.

Why do you so overly twist words? You speak like someone who has no understanding of the Gospel. You should know I am not saying this.
    Not you. That Jude person. "Catholics are worshipping Baal".

I guess not! Either by my own will, Fran by God or a combo of each I do not know! All I know is one summer night when I was 17, I stood on the back porch of my parents house and looked to moon and said ( in essence ) “God, if your there, I would really like to know it” the rest is history.
    Awesome.

You a little to concrete in your thinking. I noticed this. Keck to. Try looking deeper. Jude gets it
    Keck is a good man. I'm pleased to be compared to him. Jude wants to condemn everyone to hell. That's not a good quality to have.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

I guess not! Either by my own will, Fran by God or a combo of each I do not know! All I know is one summer night when I was 17, I stood on the back porch of my parents house and looked to moon and said ( in essence ) “God, if your there, I would really like to know it” the rest is history.
    my dad had about the same testimony.

he was an Atheist for many years. my mother became a Believer and dad asked God if he existed.

God answered that prayer, ...dad believed and repented, we call that Born Again. check it out in John 3, we believe that Nicodemus was converted also in that chapter.

Whosoever will let him come, it says in Revelation.

the Door is Open to all Fenris, love you and so does Jesus and the rest of us on this Forum.

blessings, it is True Gospel.

Edit...

Jude wants to condemn everyone to hell. That's not a good quality to have.
    hardly.......... again: no cigar.

Jude was a missionary back in the day, gotta mean something.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    it is not over yet.
    It is for him. Unless....

in Fact: it is just.........beginning.
    Is he a zombie? Come back from the grave to preach the gospel yet again? Until his parts rot off and he can't speak anymore?! Because I'd pay to watch that. Uh, I guess until parts started falling off. Eew.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

He's dead and didn't make one single Christian. That's not brave, it's dumb.
    Well, perhaps from a human stand point. He may end up affecting a huge amount of people and so on.

We are talking about it now.

5What then is Apollos? And what is Paul? They are servants through whom you believed, as the Lord has assigned to each his role. 6I planted the seed and Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. 7So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.…

Blog Entries

Jude wants to condemn everyone to hell. That's not a good quality to have.
    Jude, do you want everyone condemned to hell? Tell me straight up.

Blog Entries

They don't know anything from the bible? Like at all? Or they just don't understand it as you do? Those are two different things.
    I guess the best way to explain it would be like talking to a person from a different faith. Like you and I. There are similarities, sometimes many, but there is a always a spin. Understand it like “I” do, like as in a reformed Protestant vein?, yes, like we do.

Not you. That Jude person. "Catholics are worshipping Baal".
    Again, details hide in abstract at times.

Awesome.

Keck is a good man. I'm pleased to be compared to him. Jude wants to condemn everyone to hell. That's not a good quality to have.
    I am not convinced that this is a motive of Jude.

Saying something untrue about someone is not a good quality to have.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Catholic Canon Law Says Catholics Can Kill Protestants..

As most of us know, the Catholic religion plunged Europe into the dark ages and has terrorized and killed multitudes. According to their own canon law, anyone who will not submit to the Roman monster is called a heretic (I gladly fit into this Catholic category). According to their canon law, a heretic is to be purged by the following steps:

I. Excommunication. This sentence is to be pronounced not only on notorious heretics, and those suspected of heresy, but also on those who harbour, defend, or assist them, or who converse familiarly with them, or trade with them, or hold communion of any sort with them. So anybody who refused the Papists, or was suspected of it, or even talked to them, was excommunicated. This sounds like some Hitler or the Red Scare.

II. Proscription from all offices, ecclesiastical or civil,--from all public duties and private rights, So the folks in number one above no longer had any rights or jobs to support their families. It gets worse.

Jude
    That doesn’t make Catholics today worshippers of Baal. And not all people groups, Protestants included are innocent of atrocities and persecution. I suggest you take the log out of your eye and accept some humility.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

You know how you don't win converts? By acting like a jerk and telling people they're worshipping Baal.
    This is exactly correct. No one truely seeking God would desire to enter through a gate of hate, deception and condemnation.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

The March of the Gospel has always not always been pretty. Mankind is not pretty. God works with what is, it appears. The Gospel has been unleashed and will not stop for anything. It’s a shame that this happened in the way it did. I agree, it may have been a very bad call, but the intention may have been pure. Hard to say.

If God wants you on a island with a bunch of losts.........then so be it. I believe in Missions. Our Church has several.
    So then you approve of a lone wolf going to a remote location where the people are so isolated the virusus and unknown infections he brought with him could kill them? Why not just napalm them first?

It was one thing for Paul to travel the known world; they all lived in the same environment; it’s quite another thing to wipe out an entire race with an infection they can’t fight off.

If God wants to reach them with the Gospel after nearly 2000 years, I would think that He would have a better plan. You know, one that doesn’t kill everyone.

Blog Entries

You a little to concrete in your thinking. I noticed this. Keck to. Try looking deeper. Jude gets it, however, I see much dispensationalism in Jude and John. Perhaps its not John and Jude but dispensationalism?
    *too

You have no idea how I think or how I process information. Back off with your posturing please.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    So then you approve of a lone wolf going to a remote location where the people are so isolated the virusus and unknown infections he brought with him could kill them? Why not just napalm them first?
    In principle, yes. Some forethought and precautions can go along way however, I concur. Had our ancestors felt this way, [ as you do ] we all might be on the same plot of dirt.

If they don’t receive the Gospel they are dead men walking.

What happens if no one tells them?

It was one thing for Paul to travel the known world; they all lived in the same environment; it’s quite another thing to wipe out an entire race with an infection they can’t fight off.
    What’s with the obsession of a virus wiping them out? I think with today’s knowledge, we could make safe contact and make it work out well, albeit very slowly ( with Christian principles of course )

If God wants to reach them with the Gospel after nearly 2000 years, I would think that He would have a better plan. You know, one that doesn’t kill everyone.
    Sorry, can’t agree here. I think us reaching them IS the plan.

Who will tell them?

Music video, who will tell them?

https://youtu.be/QNP0GVoKNyA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    This is exactly correct. No one truely seeking God would desire to enter through a gate of hate, deception and condemnation.
    Amen. ....

15 characters

Blog Entries

In principle, yes. Some forethought and precautions can go along way however, I concur. Had our ancestors felt this way, [ as you do ] we all might be on the same plot of dirt.

If they don’t receive the Gospel they are dead men walking.

What happens if no one tells them?
    What happened to their ancestors for the past 2000 years? Were they expendable?

What’s with the obsession of a virus wiping them out? I think with today’s knowledge, we could make save contact and make it work out well, albeit very slowly ( with Christian principles of course )
    Exactly my point. A structured, orderly, researched plan with proper resources and proper knowledge. This is exactly why Christians are not to forsake gatherings, and that extends to planning trips to far flung islands where the indigenous people have been separated for thousands of years from the rest of humanity. Missionaries who visit other cultures spend years of training on how to interact with them, their nuances, thought patterns, preconceptions, etc. Successful communication is more than just learning their language. Why do you think Paul was sent to the gentiles? Because he knew the culture, right?

And without all that - that is why lone wolfs are called “lone wolfs.” And why it usually winds up catastrophic.

Thread Information