Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christians in Mexico: “Leave this Town or Be Crucified”

Post Christians in Mexico: “Leave this Town or Be Crucified”

Christians in Mexico: “Leave this Town or Be Crucified”

“Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.” – 2 Timothy 3:12

There are just a few media outlet that are covering the brutal persecution of Christians in Mexico. Earlier this month, approximately 70 Evangelical Christians in the village of in the village of San Rafael Tlanalapan, Puebla were expelled from their homes by local authorities after traditionalist Catholics told them that if they remained in their homes past September 12th they would be “crucified or lynched.”

Witnesses earlier said they saw several evangelicals, including a pastor, arriving with suitcases to quickly pick up their belongings. Traditional Catholics told them they would be “crucified or lynched” if they dared to stay after the September 12 ultimatum, locals and reporters said.

The mayor did not stop the expulsions amid fears he could be expelled himself by Catholics, Mexican media reported.

Catholic Irma Diaz Perez told local television he was pleased as “They will never return, because we have drawn up a document wherein they have no permission to come back now or ever.”

https://beginningandend.com/christia...own-crucified/

Jude

If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Re: Christians in Mexico: “Leave this Town or Be Crucified”

Primitive tribe kills Christian missionary

Sometimes you just have to know your audience I guess.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Primitive tribe kills Christian missionary

Sometimes you just have to know your audience I guess.
    This has nothing to do with a primitive tribe the beast killed two of my brothers in Mexico in the mid 70's for not bowing their knees to Baal..

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

Baal?

Credible source please
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

This is not breaking news.

The date of this article is September of 2011.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Blog Entries

That figures.....and more Catholic bashing to boot....
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post

Yeah, topic should be moved to "contro". Down the rabbit hole with all the other discussions.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Yeah, topic should be moved to "contro". Down the rabbit hole with all the other discussions.
    Actually it was a small group of extremists with similar antics to the Protestant Westboro Baptist Church.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    This has nothing to do with a primitive tribe the beast killed two of my brothers in Mexico in the mid 70's for not bowing their knees to Baal..

Jude
    Soon Jude you will meet your Brothers again...

oh, and by the way, they are doing very well. every day is Sunshine, and Complete Joy. when we all get there, let's catch up on Old Times...or just fellowship by the River.

did i ever mention that bible believers never really 'die' as the world sees it. they just relocate, as we are just Pilgrims traveling this weary road. read 'Pilgrims Progress', John Bunyan wrote it. the Elite didn't like John much, so he wrote his book in Prison.

when you get to the Last Chapter, just cry as you read it. that is what i do, Pilgrim wins in the end Jude. and guess what Jude?...

you win in the End too.

blessings Jude, keep posting your Dynamic Stuff.

i like your True Bible, True News, and True Friendship...till death and...and we go on to the True Heavens.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Baal?

Credible source please
    More than 90% of the Mexican people worship the beast..

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...in-mexico.html

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    That figures.....and more Catholic bashing to boot....
    And not one word of compassion for my brothers that were murdered for preaching the cross of Christ for the forgiveness of sins..

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post

That may be Jane but it wasn't breaking news in 1976 when Protestants were being murdered for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ.. It still goes on to this very day.. We preached to the Yaqui Indians who were terrified of leaving mother church for fear of losing everything.. Losing their salvation having their families and friends burn in purgatory forever and other punishments. Has this country forgotten what it means to be Protestant?

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

That may be Jane but it wasn't breaking news in 1976 when Protestants were being murdered for preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ.. It still goes on to this very day.. We preached to the Yaqui Indians who were terrified of leaving mother church for fear of losing everything.. Losing their salvation having their families and friends burn in purgatory forever and other punishments. Has this country forgotten what it means to be Protestant?

Jude
    thanks Jude.

this is 'breaking news' to me, as this is All New to me.

not only is this Breaking News, this is also Breaking Hearts. ...and that will be fixed.

blessings.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

And not one word of compassion for my brothers that were murdered for preaching the cross of Christ for the forgiveness of sins..

Jude
    Catholics do not worship Baal. Stop it.

Thread Information