Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Clanton Alabama
    Posts
    846

    Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    This information was requested so I said why not copy and paste a thread I have elsewhere, easier on me !!

    Please Google what the 1260, 1290 and 1335 mean, you will get all kind of answers. Many think its an EXTENSION of days into the 1000 year reign of Christ. And that the 1290 extends 30 days into the new millennium and the 1335 extends 75 days into the new millennium, that is just one of hundreds of ideas that I have come across. Try YOUTUBE also, it has multiple ideas on the subject also.



    The holy Spirit gave this to me out of the blue when I was studying Daniel 11 & 12 (I researched and explained every King in Daniel 11 on a blog and in a thread here). While studying in Daniel 12, I saw that the 1290 had to happen before the 1260 and it was like a ton of bricks hit me, everything is REVERSED from what we think it is, the 1290 has to come before the 1260 thus the 1335 also has to come before the 1290. Then I set about trying to confirm all of this.


    Now I need to slow down and fill everyone in on these scriptural process of my studies here. In Daniel 10, 11 and 12 we have one long and continual vision. In Daniel 11 we get all of the Syrian Wars and all of the Kings of the North vs. the Kings of the South. Then in Daniel 12 we are told Michael will stand up and fight for the Jews/Israel in a time of trouble like never seen before, then Daniel is told to go his way, the secrets are to be sealed up until the end times when Knowledge is increased (NOW) and people travel to and fro. But then Jesus jumps in and adds more, Daniel said I looked and there were TWO OTHER Men, then we get this below:


    Dan.12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen (JESUS), which was upon the waters of the river, HOW LONG shall it be to the END of these WONDERS?


    7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half (1260 DAYS); and when he shall have accomplished to SCATTER the POWER (CONQUER Jerusalem) of the holy people, all THESE THINGS shall be FINISHED.


    So Jesus says this (PLAIN ENGLISH)...... From the time the holy people (Jews) are Conquered until all of these WONDERS END (Meaning the Second Coming ends all of these wonders I am being shown ) there will be 1260 days. (It's the Second Coming).


    Dan. 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the END of THESE THINGS? (KEY PHRASE HERE)


    9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.


    Daniel is told to go his way, these things will be revealed during the END TIMES to those that follow God (the wise). But Jesus adds a couple of more secrets at the end BELOW:


    Dan. 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the ABOMINATION that maketh DESOLATE SET UP, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days........(1290 DAYS) 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. (1335 DAYS)


    Now as I pointed out above, the Holy Spirit showed me the 1290, which is, as we see above the Abomination of Desolation (AoD), and this has to be set up BEFORE the 1260 Event which is when Jerusalem is Conquered (power of the holy peoples scattered) by the Anti-Christ and thus Israel Flees Judea and thus are protected for 1260 days in the Wilderness in Rev. ch. 12 (Petra). The Holy spirit was like, how can Israel "SCATTER" or be conquered at the 1260 if the AoD is set up at the 1290 ?


    How can the AoD be set up if Israel/Jerusalem are Conquered 30 days before? That is when it hit me like a ton of bricks. In verse 8 the question was just like the question for verses 6 and 7, WHEN SHALL THE END OF THESE THINGS BE, so Jesus answers with the same answer as he did in verses 6 and 7 when he told Daniel it will be 1260 days until ALL OF THESE WONDERS END (Second Coming). Thus EACH NUMBER is a set number of days until the Second Coming, thus everything is REVERSED from how people are thinking, and God wanted it that way, because he SEALED it up until the end, thus the hard riddle. But revelation unto us makes it known in God's own time, in these end times, Amen.


    So, the 1290 has to be referencing a 1290 day period until the Second Coming, and thus 30 days before the 1260, so the AoD happens 30 days before the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem, but does that FIT ? I always test the spirits and facts, does it fit ? Yes, it surely does brothers and sisters.


    In Matthew 24:15, Jesus tells the Jews to Flee Judea when they see the AoD Daniel wrote about (quoting Jesus, LOL), he says Flee, don't look back. So the AoD is before the 1260, we know the Anti-Christ would never allow the Jews to Flee Judea once Jesus opens the First Seal and allows him to go forth Conquering at the 1260 Event (Middle of the week), so that also fits, it's just common sense right guys ?


    So I see the AoD as being set up by the False Prophet, in the Temple, he places an IMAGE of the European President in the Temple, but why ? Well Israel repents BEFORE the Day of the Lord (the 1260 Event starts the DOTL a 3.5 year period of God's Wrath). So its my guess the False Prophet despises Jesus as many Jews do today, and the 1/3 who repent and worship Jesus as their Messiah really angers and perturbs this man to no end. Thus he throws in with this European President like Jason threw in with Antiochus Epiphanes and tried to "Hellenize" the Jews back in Antiochus Epiphanes time.


    So what then is the 1335 Event ? Blessed is he that comes unto the 1335, what is a Blessing unto Israel that happens 1335 days before the Second Coming, 45 days before the AoD happens and 75 days before the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem at the 1260 Event ? What could it possibly be ? Well of course, it's the Two-witnesses showing up to turn Israel back unto God, but does that fit ? Well yes, it does.


    Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will SEND YOU Elijah the prophet BEFORE the coming of the GREAT and DREADFUL DAY of the LORD: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.


    Jesus tells the Disciples the same thing when they ask him if it's true that Elijah will show up to RESTORE ALL THINGS before the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.


    Matthew 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? 11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias (Elijah) TRULY SHALL first come, and RESTORE all things.


    So Elijah comes and preaches Christ Crucified to the Jewish people(s), and at least 1/3 of the Jews repent BEFORE the DOTL, which starts at the 1260 Event (Middle of the week), thus the Two-witnesses show up 1335 days before the Second Coming, ends these wonders. The 1335 Event is 45 days before the AoD (1290 Event) . The Jews have to repent before the AoD or they would not know they should Flee Judea !! They don't read Matthew ch. 24 currently !! So the Two-witnesses have to show up BEFORE the AoD happens. They thus show up 75 days before the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem, where he thus becomes the Beast.


    And you know how this also fits the RIDDLE of God? The Beast rules for 1260 days right? And the Two-witnesses have a Ministry for 1260 days on earth right? The Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe, the Beast DIES at the 7th Vial, so the Two-witnesses HAVE TO SHOW UP BEFORE THE BEAST because they also die before the Beast dies !! It's just basic math !!


    So not only did I ponder this revelation, I TRIED THE SPIRITS by trying the logic and veracity of the understanding and every piece of the puzzle fit like a glove.


    The 1335 is the Two-witnesses showing up (Blessing).


    The 1290 us the Abomination of Desolation.


    The 1260 is the Anti-Christ going forth to Conquer when Jesus opens the First Seal.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,730
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Have you ever looked at how the numbers 1260, 1290 and 1335 days were actually formulas that were used in the original Hebrew calendar?
    "Your name and renown
    is the desire of our hearts."
    (Isaiah 26:8)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,411

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    The reason that these numbers are obscure is that the Bible does not say what they are except the 1260 days. So we can only theorize. So here is my THEORY if you will allow it.

    From Daniel Chapter 2 to 7 the language used by Daniel was that of the nations - Aramaic. And the prophecies concern them. From Daniel Chapter 8, Daniel reverts to Hebrew and is addressing "Daniel's People". So Chapter 12 concerns Israel. There are three GREAT things that happen to Israel at the end of this age:-
    1. They embrace the Beast and must go through the Great Tribulation. This we know to be 1260 days from Revelation.
    2. The 1290 days seems to be the period between when the beast causes the daily oblation to cease and to "set up" the Abomination of Desolation. But in Chapter 9 they are almost simultaneous. The answer to this discrepancy might be in the word "set up". This word in the Hebrew has many applications. Strong says it can mean; give 1078 times, put 191 X, deliver 174, made 107, set 99, up 26, lay 22, grant 21, suffer 18, yield 15, bring 15, cause 13, utter 12, laid 11, send 11, recompense 11, appoint 10, shew 7, miscellaneous translations 167, [Total Count: 2008]. Now, I am not normally one to argue with translators, especially when nearly every translation uses "set up", but what if (theory) the meaning was "suffer" for instance? What if the time that the Abomination of Desolation - an idol effigy of gold (Rev.13:15) that sat in the Holy of Holies, was 1290 days. That means our Lord Jesus, who returns after 1260 days, has various chores like Saving Jerusalem, Armageddon and Bozrah that take four weeks, and that the decommissioning or destruction of the idol effigy only takes place then. That would bring us to 1290 days.
    3. The great event of the end of the age is the gathering of Israel from the the "four winds" of their diaspora (Jeremiah 49:36, Ezekiel 37:9 and Zechariah 2:6). This is done by the angels (Matt.24:31). Because of the logistics of settling and feeding every Israelite who ever lived and was circumcised, this could take 45 days after the Abomination of Desolation is removed and/or destroyed. Daniel 12:12 says; "Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days." The grammar has implications. "Blessed" means that some are not "blessed", just like in verse 2, NOT ALL, but "MANY" "... of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." Circumcision is man's part of the Covenant of Abraham, and we know that in the Wilderness Israel did not do this. That is, at least three generations of Israel have not fulfilled the Covenant for the Good Land. The fourth were circumcised at Gilgal only after entering the Land. How many Israelites, seed of Isaac, have, over the years, failed to be circumcised? They are not eligible to be transported back to the Good Land. Suppose the "gathering" by the angels of all the seed of Isaac who were circumcised was complete 75 days after Christ's return, and 45 days after the Beast's idol effigy was torn down. This would bring the days to 1335.

    But don't quote me. I'm just speculating.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Clanton Alabama
    Posts
    846

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    The reason that these numbers are obscure is that the Bible does not say what they are except the 1260 days. So we can only theorize. So here is my THEORY if you will allow it.

    From Daniel Chapter 2 to 7 the language used by Daniel was that of the nations - Aramaic. And the prophecies concern them. From Daniel Chapter 8, Daniel reverts to Hebrew and is addressing "Daniel's People". So Chapter 12 concerns Israel. There are three GREAT things that happen to Israel at the end of this age:-
    Any sincere reply is welcome brother. I had a brother that messaged me and asked about my understanding on this, he might have wanted it via a private message so I didn't address his name.

    1. They embrace the Beast and must go through the Great Tribulation. This we know to be 1260 days from Revelation.
    On this I don't agree, I know a guy who insists that Israel accepts the Beast as their King because of John 5:43 which is speaking about the Pharisees rejecting Jesus who came in the Father's name, then accepting another [messiah] who came in his own name. So they take this verse and make it all about the end times and the coming the Anti-Christ, when its not. They make an "AGREEMENT" (Covenant means agreement in Hebrew) like MANY other nations in the region do with this Man of Sin. See the European Neighborhood Policy, it in place now and it's with the E.U. and nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region, nations in North Africa, Israel and surrounding nations. Its (GET THIS) 7 year deals which was reupped in 2014 and will be reupped in 2020. THE MANY in Daniel 8:25....Dan. 9:27 and in Daniel 11:40-43 are expressly NAMED in 11:40-43. Only Jordan escapes out of the Anti-Christs hands.

    I see the 1/3 who repent and thus accept Jesus/God for who he is and 2/3 who reject Jesus and thus are destroyed by the Beast, they never ACCEPT the Anti-Christ however, they just trust in his "PEACE" which is of course a false peace. They are like unto modern atheist types who refuse to believe in any God. They are naive, and pay with their lives. They laugh at th 1/3 who accept Jesus and Flee Judea right before the Beast Conquers Israel AND the whole Mediterranean Sea Region. Then they understand, they were wrong.

    1. The 1290 days seems to be the period between when the beast causes the daily oblation to cease and to "set up" the Abomination of Desolation. But in Chapter 9 they are almost simultaneous. The answer to this discrepancy might be in the word "set up". This word in the Hebrew has many applications. Strong says it can mean; give 1078 times, put 191 X, deliver 174, made 107, set 99, up 26, lay 22, grant 21, suffer 18, yield 15, bring 15, cause 13, utter 12, laid 11, send 11, recompense 11, appoint 10, shew 7, miscellaneous translations 167, [Total Count: 2008]. Now, I am not normally one to argue with translators, especially when nearly every translation uses "set up", but what if (theory) the meaning was "suffer" for instance? What if the time that the Abomination of Desolation - an idol effigy of gold (Rev.13:15) that sat in the Holy of Holies, was 1290 days. That means our Lord Jesus, who returns after 1260 days, has various chores like Saving Jerusalem, Armageddon and Bozrah that take four weeks, and that the decommissioning or destruction of the idol effigy only takes place then. That would bring us to 1290 days.
    People seem to confuse the verse you cite here, it's just the style of writing, from the time the daily [sacrifice] ends AND the Abomination of Desolation is set up, there will be 1290 days. These two are named together because they happen at the SAME TIME, Jesus is the DAILY just like Daniel 9:21 shows Daniel praying at the Evening Oblation, so Jesus being worshiped is forbidden and at the same time the Image to the Beast is SET UP in the Temple. So it's 1290 days when both of these things happen because they go hand in hand. All Daniel knows is that the Daily is taken away, just like his daily Oblation was prayer unto God, he never actually says "SACRIFICE" in the scriptures....see the original Hebrew Massoretic below:

    And from the time 6256x4480 [that] the daily 8548 [sacrifice] shall be taken away, 5493 z8717 and the abomination 8251 that maketh desolate 8074 z8802 set up, 5414 z8800 [there shall be] a thousand 505 two hundred 3967 and ninety 8673days. 3117

    Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

    We see Sacrifice was added by the translators. Daniel's Daily Oblation in Dan. 9:21 was a Prayer !! Why is it assumed its an animal sacrifice in Dan. 12:11 ? That is ON US for believing the KJV translators instead of the original texts !! We confuse ourselves, or as some would say, we done caught our britches on our own pitchfork !!

    As per you theory of Jesus being elsewhere/busy, Jesus spoke creation brother, he's also going to speak victory over the Beast, thus he defeats them WITHOUT HAND. So I don't see that but it was a good thought. We find things out like you just did by weighing the "MAYBEYS" until we get the right answer and the holy spirit says Yea...that's it.

    My understanding is pretty basic because everything FITS LIKE A GLOVE, and the very first mention was 1260 (time, times and half) days until these wonders end, so likewise, the other two numbers would be the same, besides, the very reason my thought process ventured in that direction remains unchanged. The 1290 Abomination of Desolation can't happen at the 1260 or after the 1260, it has to happen before, why would Jesus/God wait to warn Israel to flee after they have been conquered ? The reason they FLEE is because "something horrible" is coming, if God was "protecting them" they wouldn't need to flee per se !! God protects them once they obey and get to Petra/wilderness. They flee before they are conquered, thus the "KEY EVENT" which tells them to flee is the AoD. Israel being conquered at the 1260 would be a no brainer to try and flee, but it will no doubt be to late by then.

    The great event of the end of the age is the gathering of Israel from the the "four winds" of their diaspora (Jeremiah 49:36, Ezekiel 37:9 and Zechariah 2:6). This is done by the angels (Matt.24:31). Because of the logistics of settling and feeding every Israelite who ever lived and was circumcised, this could take 45 days after the Abomination of Desolation is removed and/or destroyed. Daniel 12:12 says; "Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days." The grammar has implications. "Blessed" means that some are not "blessed", just like in verse 2, NOT ALL, but "MANY" "... of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." Circumcision is man's part of the Covenant of Abraham, and we know that in the Wilderness Israel did not do this. That is, at least three generations of Israel have not fulfilled the Covenant for the Good Land. The fourth were circumcised at Gilgal only after entering the Land. How many Israelites, seed of Isaac, have, over the years, failed to be circumcised? They are not eligible to be transported back to the Good Land. Suppose the "gathering" by the angels of all the seed of Isaac who were circumcised was complete 75 days after Christ's return, and 45 days after the Beast's idol effigy was torn down. This would bring the days to 1335.


    I agree that Israel is brought back by the hand of God via the WW2 events, but I disagree as per it being Matt. 24:31, that is the Second Coming, the Saints are gathered from the four corners of heaven (the Bride resides in the marriage chambers). Israel has been regathered to the Holy land and is still being gathered there by God.

    Since the 1290 has to come before the 1260, likewise the 1335 has to come before th 1290. I get all the "ideas" but there is only one truth, and when we seek these truths we must remember God has a way of placing scriptures from 100's of years apart in a conjunction box so to speak where everything intersects perfectly.

    My post above intersects perfectly together. Anything that must go into the 1000 year reign, IMHO, just has no reality value placed on it by me at all.

    Thanks for the reply brother. Study my post a few times......it is hard to comprehend, I admit.







  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,411

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    Any sincere reply is welcome brother. I had a brother that messaged me and asked about my understanding on this, he might have wanted it via a private message so I didn't address his name.



    On this I don't agree, I know a guy who insists that Israel accepts the Beast as their King because of John 5:43 which is speaking about the Pharisees rejecting Jesus who came in the Father's name, then accepting another [messiah] in his own name. So they take they verse and make it all about the end times and the coming Anti-Christ, when its not. They make an AGREEMENT (Covenant means agreement in Hebrew) like MANY other nations. See the European Neighborhood Policy, it in place now and it's with the E.U. and nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region, nations in North Africa, Israel and surrounding nations. Its (GET THIS) 7 year deals which was reupped in 2014 and will be reupped in 2020. THE MANY in Daniel 8:25....Dan. 9:27 and in Daniel 11:40-43 are expressly NAMED in 11:40-43. Only Jordan escapes out of the Anti-Christs hands.

    I see 1/3 who repent and thus accept Jesus/God for who he is and 2/3 wh reject Jesus and thus are destroyed by the Beast, they ever ACCEPT him however. They are like unto modern liberals who refuse to believe in any God. They are naive, and pay with their lives. They laugh at th 1/3 who accept Jesus and Flee Judea right before the Best Conquers Israel AND the whole Mediterranean Sea Region. Then they understand, they were wrong.



    People seem to confuse the verse you cite here, it's just the style of writing, from the time the daily [sacrifice] ends AND the Abomination of Desolation is set up, there will be 1290 days. These two are named together because they happen at the SAME TIME, Jesus is the DAILY just like Daniel 9:21 shows Daniel praying at the Evening Oblation, so Jesus being worshiped is forbidden and at the same time the Image to the Beast is SET UP in the Temple. So it's 1290 days when both of these things happen because the go hand in hand. All Daniel knows that is the Daily is taken away, just like his daily Oblation was prayer unto God, he never actually says "SACRIFICE" in the scriptures....see the original Hebrew Massoretic below:

    [FONT="]And from the time [/FONT]6256[FONT="] [/FONT]x4480[FONT="] [[/FONT]that] the daily 8548 [sacrifice] shall be taken away, 5493 z8717 and the abomination 8251 that maketh desolate 8074 z8802 set up, 5414 z8800 [there shall be] a thousand 505 two hundred 3967 and ninety 8673days. 3117

    Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

    We see Sacrifice was added by the translators. Daniel's Daily Oblation in Dan. 9:21 was a Prayer !! Why is it assumed its an animal sacrifice in Dan. 12:11 ? That is ON US for believing the KJV translators instead of the original texts !! We confuse ourselves, or as some would say, we done caught our britches on our own pitchfork !!

    As per you theory of Jesus being elsewhere/busy, Jesus spoke creation brother, he's also going to speak victory over the Beast, thus he defeats them WITHOUT HAND. So I don't see that but it was a good thought. We find things out like you just did by weighing the "MAYBEYS" until we get the right answer and the holy spirit says Yea...that's it.

    My understanding is pretty basic because everything FITS LIKE A GLOVE, and the very first mention was 1260 days until these wonders end, so likewise, the other 2 numbers would be the same, besides, the very reason my thought process ventured in that direction remains unchanged. The 1290 Abomination of Desolation can't happen at the 1260, it has to happen before, why would Jesus/God wait to warn Israel to flee after they have been conquered ? The reason they FLEE is because "something horrible" is coming, if God was "protecting them" they wouldn't need to flee per se !! God protects them once the obey and get to Petra/wilderness. They flee before they are conquered, thus the "KEY EVENT" which tells them to flee. Israel being conquered at the 1260 would be a no brainer to try and flee, but it will no doubt be to late by then.



    I agree that Israel is brought back by the hand of God via the WW2 events, but I disagree as per it being Matt. 24:31, that is the Second Coming, the Saints are gathered from the four corners of heaven (the Bride resides in the marriage chambers). Israel has been gathered there and is still being gathered there by God.

    Since the 1290 has to come before the 1260, likewise the 1335 has to come before th 1290. I get all the "ideas" but there is only one truth, and when we seek these truths we must remember God has a way of placing scriptures from 100's of years apart in a conjunction box so to speak where everything intersects perfectly.

    My post above intersects perfectly together. Anything that must go into the 1000 year reign, IMHO, just has no reality value placed on ot ny me at all.

    Thanks for the reply brother. Study my post a few times......it is hard to comprehend, I admit.






    Your answer is read and noted. The things in it that I don't agree with are not the subject of the thread, so I'll remain silent on them. And yes, your OP is difficult. You made certain assumptions without evidence, and then use them as a foundation. This is always problematic. As I said, my posting was speculation. So is yours.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Clanton Alabama
    Posts
    846

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    Your answer is read and noted. The things in it that I don't agree with are not the subject of the thread, so I'll remain silent on them. And yes, your OP is difficult. You made certain assumptions without evidence, and then use them as a foundation. This is always problematic. As I said, my posting was speculation. So is yours.
    You can say as you please as long as it ties in, I am not a stickler unless someone is trolling.

    When I hear from the Holy Spirit, it's settled with me. I been doing this for over 30 years, I know the difference between my opinions and the Holy Spirits directive. One can accept it or not, but that changes nothing in reality.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,138
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    This information was requested so I said why not copy and paste a thread I have elsewhere, easier on me !!

    Please Google what the 1260, 1290 and 1335 mean, you will get all kind of answers. Many think its an EXTENSION of days into the 1000 year reign of Christ. And that the 1290 extends 30 days into the new millennium and the 1335 extends 75 days into the new millennium, that is just one of hundreds of ideas that I have come across. Try YOUTUBE also, it has multiple ideas on the subject also.



    The holy Spirit gave this to me out of the blue when I was studying Daniel 11 & 12 (I researched and explained every King in Daniel 11 on a blog and in a thread here). While studying in Daniel 12, I saw that the 1290 had to happen before the 1260 and it was like a ton of bricks hit me, everything is REVERSED from what we think it is, the 1290 has to come before the 1260 thus the 1335 also has to come before the 1290. Then I set about trying to confirm all of this.
    From this statement we KNOW 100% you are WRONG.
    If we ignore what is stated then we can come up with all sorts of formulas, yet we will NEVER arrive at what is stated:

    Dan 12:11* And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.*
    Dan 12:12* Blessed is he who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.

    What you propose is THREE different starting times to count the 1260, 1290 and the 1335.
    However though I can get why you separate out the 1260 days from the 1290 and the 1335 days, the simple FACT is that BOTH the 1290 AND the 1335 days START from the AoD.

    Further you have Jerusalem conquered 30 days AFTER the AoD is setup. However in order for the AoD to be setup the beast has to conquer Jerusalem and defeat the 2W.

    What you did was go through Dan 11 and make the connections which would lead you to A4E who set up the AoD, and then you IGNORE what is stated here:
    Dan 12:1* “At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

    Dan 12:1 is saying when the events in Dan 11:29 are happening, so this will happen.

    All of this happened in 165 BC and 164 BC.
    This is because the vision of Dan 11 is all about the Greek control over Israel.

    You also err in one of the verses you quote:
    Dan 12:7* And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream; he raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven and swore by him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time, and that when the shattering of the power of the holy people comes to an end all these things would be finished. (ESV)

    This is NOT speaking about Jerusalem being conquered.*It is actually speaking about when Jerusalem will be delivered.
    The conquering happens BEFORE the AoD is set up. The deliverance is counted from it.
    It is ended 1335 days AFTER the AoD was set up as Dan 12:11 states.

    We actually have the 1150 days in this from Dan 8.
    So the time line is:
    15 Kislev 168 BC AoD set up (1 Maccabees 1:54)
    25 Kislev 165 BC 1150 days later it is re-sanctified (1 Maccabees 4:52) - there were Adar 1 and Adar II in 165 BC
    Curiously enough 25 Kislev is Christmas Eve 165 BC.

    140 days later is then the 1290 day. This is 17 Iyar or in the Roman Calendar 13th May 164 BC. This is the summer of campaigns whihc led to victory without loss:
    1Ma 5:54* So they went up to mount Sion with joy and gladness, where they offered burnt offerings, because not one of them were slain until they had returned in peace.

    Another 45 days later is 2 Tammuz or 26th July 164 BC.
    1Ma 6:5* Moreover there came one who brought him tidings into Persia, that the armies, which went against the land of Judea, were put to flight:*
    1Ma 6:6* And that Lysias, who went forth first with a great power was driven away of the Jews; and that they were made strong by the armour, and power, and store of spoils, which they had gotten of the armies, whom they had destroyed:*
    1Ma 6:7* Also that they had pulled down the abomination, which he had set up upon the altar in Jerusalem, and that they had compassed about the sanctuary with high walls, as before, and his city Bethsura.*
    1Ma 6:8* Now when the king heard these words, he was astonished and sore moved: whereupon he laid him down upon his bed, and fell sick for grief, because it had not befallen him as he looked for.*

    1Ma 6:16* So king Antiochus died there in the hundred forty and ninth year.

    We don't have an exact date for either the victory over Lysias or the death of A4E, but they do fit to the time-fram of 1290 days and 1335 days.
    So I have a small speculation which is that the 1290 days is when the victory over Lysias is achieved and 45 days later is when A4E hears the news and subsequently dies. The year fits, it is only the EXACT date that cannot be proven.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,411

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    You can say as you please as long as it ties in, I am not a stickler unless someone is trolling.

    When I hear from the Holy Spirit, it's settled with me. I been doing this for over 30 years, I know the difference between my opinions and the Holy Spirits directive. One can accept it or not, but that changes nothing in reality.
    If the numbers of Daniel 12 were explained by scripture, your posting would have been short. I used one sentence to show the 1260 days because they appear multiple times in Revelation. The fact you must enter a lengthy and convoluted explanation shows that the other two numbers are obscure. And when they are obscure, your thesis is subject to much scrutiny. Paul arrived in Berea and preached at length. The listeners heard him out, but scripture says in Acts 17:10-11;

    10 "And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
    11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."


    You claim insight from the Holy Spirit as Paul did. We, the other readers, do not have your insight. But we have the Word of God. If we can't find your thesis in the Word of God we are bound to discard it. Added to this, this Forum is dedicated to Discussion on God's Written Word. So your personal confirmation from the Holy Spirit might be true and valid, but we are not obliged to receive it nor act on it. I recently desired to modify my car. I approached the Lord about it and the answer from the Holy Spirit was neither "yes" nor "no", but more, "wait". Of what import to the readers of this Forum is the speaking of the Holy Spirit to me personally? It is moot.

    So, on this Forum, you must show it from the WORD.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Outside of the box. Where else?
    Posts
    17,814

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    From this statement we KNOW 100% you are WRONG.
    If we ignore what is stated then we can come up with all sorts of formulas, yet we will NEVER arrive at what is stated:

    Dan 12:11* And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.*
    Dan 12:12* Blessed is he who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.

    What you propose is THREE different starting times to count the 1260, 1290 and the 1335.
    However though I can get why you separate out the 1260 days from the 1290 and the 1335 days, the simple FACT is that BOTH the 1290 AND the 1335 days START from the AoD.

    Further you have Jerusalem conquered 30 days AFTER the AoD is setup. However in order for the AoD to be setup the beast has to conquer Jerusalem and defeat the 2W.

    What you did was go through Dan 11 and make the connections which would lead you to A4E who set up the AoD, and then you IGNORE what is stated here:
    Dan 12:1* At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

    Dan 12:1 is saying when the events in Dan 11:29 are happening, so this will happen.

    All of this happened in 165 BC and 164 BC.
    This is because the vision of Dan 11 is all about the Greek control over Israel.

    You also err in one of the verses you quote:
    Dan 12:7* And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream; he raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven and swore by him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time, and that when the shattering of the power of the holy people comes to an end all these things would be finished. (ESV)

    This is NOT speaking about Jerusalem being conquered.*It is actually speaking about when Jerusalem will be delivered.
    The conquering happens BEFORE the AoD is set up. The deliverance is counted from it.
    It is ended 1335 days AFTER the AoD was set up as Dan 12:11 states.

    We actually have the 1150 days in this from Dan 8.
    So the time line is:
    15 Kislev 168 BC AoD set up (1 Maccabees 1:54)
    25 Kislev 165 BC 1150 days later it is re-sanctified (1 Maccabees 4:52) - there were Adar 1 and Adar II in 165 BC
    Curiously enough 25 Kislev is Christmas Eve 165 BC.

    140 days later is then the 1290 day. This is 17 Iyar or in the Roman Calendar 13th May 164 BC. This is the summer of campaigns whihc led to victory without loss:
    1Ma 5:54* So they went up to mount Sion with joy and gladness, where they offered burnt offerings, because not one of them were slain until they had returned in peace.

    Another 45 days later is 2 Tammuz or 26th July 164 BC.
    1Ma 6:5* Moreover there came one who brought him tidings into Persia, that the armies, which went against the land of Judea, were put to flight:*
    1Ma 6:6* And that Lysias, who went forth first with a great power was driven away of the Jews; and that they were made strong by the armour, and power, and store of spoils, which they had gotten of the armies, whom they had destroyed:*
    1Ma 6:7* Also that they had pulled down the abomination, which he had set up upon the altar in Jerusalem, and that they had compassed about the sanctuary with high walls, as before, and his city Bethsura.*
    1Ma 6:8* Now when the king heard these words, he was astonished and sore moved: whereupon he laid him down upon his bed, and fell sick for grief, because it had not befallen him as he looked for.*

    1Ma 6:16* So king Antiochus died there in the hundred forty and ninth year.

    We don't have an exact date for either the victory over Lysias or the death of A4E, but they do fit to the time-fram of 1290 days and 1335 days.
    So I have a small speculation which is that the 1290 days is when the victory over Lysias is achieved and 45 days later is when A4E hears the news and subsequently dies. The year fits, it is only the EXACT date that cannot be proven.
    If he is wrong that indicates the Holy Spirit is wrong as well, since he claims that the Holy Spirit is the one enlightening him about some of these things.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,411

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    If he is wrong that indicates the Holy Spirit is wrong as well, since he claims that the Holy Spirit is the one enlightening him about some of these things.
    Or ... it could mean that he was wrong in that the Holy Spirit spoke to him. He would not be the first. I have, many a time, in my 40 years as a Christian, sought the leading of the Holy Spirit, thought that I had it, but turned out to be wrong. My wife should know me after 40 years of marriage, and yet sometimes she does the opposite of what I actually wanted. In any dynamic relationship there is a chance to make a mistake. I'll claim to be the leader in mistakes - until some gracious brother claims he is.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Outside of the box. Where else?
    Posts
    17,814

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    Or ... it could mean that he was wrong in that the Holy Spirit spoke to him.
    And that would actually be my point since it's impossible for the Holy Spirit to be wrong about anything. So I agree here.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,138
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    If he is wrong that indicates the Holy Spirit is wrong as well, since he claims that the Holy Spirit is the one enlightening him about some of these things.
    So the question is does my point that he is wrong bear scrutiny from scripture.
    Are those points valid, even if you disagree with more understanding of how it is fulfilled.

    I don't see Maccabees as inspired scripture, but it does give useful history and information which can help us to understand.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,610
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    From this statement we KNOW 100% you are WRONG.
    If we ignore what is stated then we can come up with all sorts of formulas, yet we will NEVER arrive at what is stated:

    Dan 12:11* And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.*
    Dan 12:12* Blessed is he who waits and arrives at the 1,335 days.

    What you propose is THREE different starting times to count the 1260, 1290 and the 1335.
    However though I can get why you separate out the 1260 days from the 1290 and the 1335 days, the simple FACT is that BOTH the 1290 AND the 1335 days START from the AoD.

    Further you have Jerusalem conquered 30 days AFTER the AoD is setup. However in order for the AoD to be setup the beast has to conquer Jerusalem and defeat the 2W.

    What you did was go through Dan 11 and make the connections which would lead you to A4E who set up the AoD, and then you IGNORE what is stated here:
    Dan 12:1* At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

    Dan 12:1 is saying when the events in Dan 11:29 are happening, so this will happen.

    All of this happened in 165 BC and 164 BC.
    This is because the vision of Dan 11 is all about the Greek control over Israel.

    You also err in one of the verses you quote:
    Dan 12:7* And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the stream; he raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven and swore by him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time, and that when the shattering of the power of the holy people comes to an end all these things would be finished. (ESV)

    This is NOT speaking about Jerusalem being conquered.*It is actually speaking about when Jerusalem will be delivered.
    The conquering happens BEFORE the AoD is set up. The deliverance is counted from it.
    It is ended 1335 days AFTER the AoD was set up as Dan 12:11 states.

    We actually have the 1150 days in this from Dan 8.
    So the time line is:
    15 Kislev 168 BC AoD set up (1 Maccabees 1:54)
    25 Kislev 165 BC 1150 days later it is re-sanctified (1 Maccabees 4:52) - there were Adar 1 and Adar II in 165 BC
    Curiously enough 25 Kislev is Christmas Eve 165 BC.

    140 days later is then the 1290 day. This is 17 Iyar or in the Roman Calendar 13th May 164 BC. This is the summer of campaigns whihc led to victory without loss:
    1Ma 5:54* So they went up to mount Sion with joy and gladness, where they offered burnt offerings, because not one of them were slain until they had returned in peace.

    Another 45 days later is 2 Tammuz or 26th July 164 BC.
    1Ma 6:5* Moreover there came one who brought him tidings into Persia, that the armies, which went against the land of Judea, were put to flight:*
    1Ma 6:6* And that Lysias, who went forth first with a great power was driven away of the Jews; and that they were made strong by the armour, and power, and store of spoils, which they had gotten of the armies, whom they had destroyed:*
    1Ma 6:7* Also that they had pulled down the abomination, which he had set up upon the altar in Jerusalem, and that they had compassed about the sanctuary with high walls, as before, and his city Bethsura.*
    1Ma 6:8* Now when the king heard these words, he was astonished and sore moved: whereupon he laid him down upon his bed, and fell sick for grief, because it had not befallen him as he looked for.*

    1Ma 6:16* So king Antiochus died there in the hundred forty and ninth year.

    We don't have an exact date for either the victory over Lysias or the death of A4E, but they do fit to the time-fram of 1290 days and 1335 days.
    So I have a small speculation which is that the 1290 days is when the victory over Lysias is achieved and 45 days later is when A4E hears the news and subsequently dies. The year fits, it is only the EXACT date that cannot be proven.
    1. Dan 11 and 12 speak of different timescales. While the former is fulfilled, the latter is still end times. Therefore, the assertion that Dan 12:1 is saying when the events in Dan 11:29 are happening, so this will happen, couldn't have been more false.

    2. The 1150 days of Dan 8 has no relevance with the listed days in Dan 12 because the 1150 days was fulfilled under Antiochus 4.

    3. If you fit Dan 12:11-13 in A4E's time, what is the unprecedented trouble cited in v-1 and when did Michael stand up for Daniel's people?

    4. When did those that sleep in the dust of the earth rise up in verses 2-3?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    6,610
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    So the question is does my point that he is wrong bear scrutiny from scripture.
    Are those points valid, even if you disagree with more understanding of how it is fulfilled.

    I don't see Maccabees as inspired scripture, but it does give useful history and information which can help us to understand.
    Any claim of Holy Spirit inspired knowledge is invariably moot. Nevertheless, we can still examine the exegesis and agree with those we can while highlighting those we disagree with.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Clanton Alabama
    Posts
    846

    Re: Explaining the 1335, 1290 and 1260 of Daniel chapter 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    If the numbers of Daniel 12 were explained by scripture, your posting would have been short. I used one sentence to show the 1260 days because they appear multiple times in Revelation. The fact you must enter a lengthy and convoluted explanation shows that the other two numbers are obscure. And when they are obscure, your thesis is subject to much scrutiny.
    Your thesis is inherently wrong via your own statements. We were not explained anything via Daniel chapter 12, Jesus told Daniel it would be locked up until the end of times when knowledge would increase (NOW/END TIMES) so it couldn't have been revealed in the scriptures when written, so says Jesus and Gabriel. You used "one sentence" I guess, but you have explained nothing as per reality as far as I can see, you say the Jews embrace the Beast but scriptures nowhere states this, I even listen to videos by Hebrew Rabbinic Professors to get a better gist of their understandings, and they never say the Jews accept this "Assyrian" of Isaiah chapter 10, and Little Horn in various other places. Or what we see as the Anti-Christ.

    Then you say the 1290 means we go into the millenium past the time of Jesus' return, but that concept is utterly made irrelevant when one understands what the whole 1260 is speaking about, as per the very description given unto us, when the Angel asks Jesus when will these wonders end what is he asking about? Well see in the first 4 verses, it is all about the troubles of Jacob and when they will end. Thus Daniel is told via a promise by a swearing Jesus that these things will end in 1260 days, and thus the righteous will be rewarded and the wicked will still be doing wickedness when these wonders (troubles) end. The righteous will be raised up and Daniel will stand in his lot. Likewise each number correlated with when will these WONDERS (troubles end) and Jesus gives them two more dates/events. The 1290 and the 1335. It wasn't meant to be understood until now. That is what Jesus stated. God can give riddles we can't understand then reveal them when He wants to, He is God after all.

    You ever read commentary before ? It is long for a reason, God never gives us scriptures alone, He always ties them to other scriptures. Which is what I did, which shows that the understanding is of the Holy Spirit. I could have just told you what it meant, someone asked me privately to explain it in detail, so I did. That is why it was long. The bible is long, it's a good thing, I could have stated that Jesus said Jesus is God accept me, but we needed detail, of course.

    You claim insight from the Holy Spirit as Paul did. We, the other readers, do not have your insight.
    There are a lot of things people on here don't see. If you don't understand the difference between the voice of the Holy Spirit and our own understandings, then I don't even get that tbh, not so much what you stated here, but others below seem to be aghast that people hear from the Holy Spirit, I find that astounding that they never hear from the Holy Spirit or don't understand that aspect of Christianity. As a Christian preacher of 30 years, you can do as you please, but you not understanding or believing what the Holy Spirit has shown me in no wise changes anything does it ? My teaching from the Holy Spirit is not based on what you believe or don't believe !! That's a fact.

    But we have the Word of God.
    You mean the word in which I see such disagreement and dissension over daily in Christendom ? Proving the Holy Spirit isn't being used very well, since He was given unto us to lead us unto all truth. But when someone who understands the difference between the Holy Spirit and a personal view......we get snickers in the air and people aghast. LOL.

    If we can't find your thesis in the Word of God we are bound to discard it.
    Who is WE ? And my understandings are not contingent upon MEN'S THINKING !! I will let you and others worry about what men think, I don't care one whit what men think, Jesus told us not to be pleasers of MEN but rather to be pleasers of God the Father.

    Added to this, this Forum is dedicated to Discussion on God's Written Word. So your personal confirmation from the Holy Spirit might be true and valid, but we are not obliged to receive it nor act on it. I recently desired to modify my car. I approached the Lord about it and the answer from the Holy Spirit was neither "yes" nor "no", but more, "wait". Of what import to the readers of this Forum is the speaking of the Holy Spirit to me personally? It is moot.

    So, on this Forum, you must show it from the WORD.
    I used scriptures, you just seemingly can't understand them as I do, but then again it was revealed by the Holy Spirit unto me, but others should see the doings of the Holy Spirit when it comes to them, there are many I see call Benny Hinn of the devil, I just laugh, when one can't see the Holy Spirit's work something is wrong somewhere. On this forum about half can't even see the pre-tribulaton rapture. But both sides use THE WORD of God to defend their positions don't they ?

    I don't have a personal confirmation, no matter what you say, as a preacher of over 30 years I understand the voice of the Spirit. Nothing of God is ever moot. The difference between me and many others who try to do this is I was actually called specifically by God to prophecy, and was even told in a vision that "The Man of Sin is here" in 1986. Too many legs are trying to be arms etc.etc. My understandings don't worry about men's acceptance, that is not what God's called should ever focus on, we should preach the Gospel and teach as taught by God.

    I will be sure to start coming on this site much more now, I am semi retiring at the end of this year,(preachers never fully retire of course) mid Dec really.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Daniel's 2300 Days and 1290/1335 days
    By jeffspencer in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Mar 10th 2017, 09:21 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar 9th 2017, 07:56 PM
  3. Another look at the 2300 / 1290 & 1335 days
    By Beckrl in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 20th 2011, 02:38 AM
  4. Alternative view of the 1290/1335 days
    By Cyberseeker in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Oct 3rd 2010, 01:10 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Oct 13th 2008, 05:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •