Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2W, time of Gentiles, reign of beast, woman protect from serpent occur at same time

Blog Entries

2W, time of Gentiles, reign of beast, woman protect from serpent occur at same time

Rev 11
    2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Rev 11
    3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Rev 12
    14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Rev13
    5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And then would not these times also parallel the times in Danial 12? With all these thing above occurring at the same time within the 1260/1290 days below??

Dan 12
    7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Dan 12
    11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Re: 2W, time of Gentiles, reign of beast, woman protect from serpent occur at same ti

I agree. The 42 months, 1260 days, a time, times and half a time and/or half a Week, all speak of the same time. The 1290 days though is still open. I have not yet heard an explanation using scripture. Personal opinions are 20 to the dozen.

Blog Entries

Re: 2W, time of Gentiles, reign of beast, woman protect from serpent occur at same ti

If so then why are they described differently?

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Rev 11
    2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Rev 11
    3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Rev 12
    14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Rev13
    5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And then would not these times also parallel the times in Danial 12? With all these thing above occurring at the same time within the 1260/1290 days below??

Dan 12
    7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Dan 12
    11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
    They can't all be EXACTLY the same, we are supposed to understand each of their timelines because they each have the same number of days as per their offices.

MOW = Middle of the Week below............................................. ....2 W Die = Two-witnesses die

MOW =1...2...3...4...5...6...7 Seals.......1.......2......3......4.......5(1st Woe)........6(2nd Woe/2W Die)........7 Trump(3rd Woe)......1......2......3.....4......5.....6...... ...7Vial(Beast dies)

MOW (Israel/Woman Flees Judea and the Beast Comes to Power in the MOW)=1...2...3...4...5...6...7 Seals.......1.......2.....3.......4.......5(1st Woe)........6(2nd Woe)...................7(3rd Woe........1......2......3.....4......5.....6..... ....7(Beast Dies)

The Two Witnesses die BEFORE the Beast dies so they must show up BEFORE the Beast shows up. I think the 1335 is 1335 days before the Second Coming and thus 75 days before the Beast comes to power. I think it is when the Two-witnesses show up. Malachi 4:5-6 says Elijah will come BEFORE the Day of the Lord.

Blog Entries

All the Threads I've been following have been wiped off from my inbox. Does anyone else have a similar experience or is it only me?

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    All the Threads I've been following have been wiped off from my inbox. Does anyone else have a similar experience or is it only me?
    Well, I've noticed that my own recent posts are no longer to be found, and that it seems like all recent posts (of others) have been deleted as well.

And when I tried to come to this site (last night, or sometime??) a message popped up, something about was I sure I had the right website/link/etc... yes, I was sure I did, but it wasn't taking me here as usual.

Wonder where all the posts have gone (and under my own postings-record, none show... at all)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheDivineWatermark View Post
    Well, I've noticed that my own recent posts are no longer to be found, and that it seems like all recent posts (of others) have been deleted as well.

And when I tried to come to this site (last night, or sometime??) a message popped up, something about was I sure I had the right website/link/etc... yes, I was sure I did, but it wasn't taking me here as usual.

Wonder where all the posts have gone (and under my own postings-record, none show... at all)
    Same here as well

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Me too. I crept out of the end-times forums for a few weeks and have been having excellent discussions here and there, all gone now.

Blog Entries

Thanks, DivineWatermark. Glad to know I'm not alone. Also, almost 350 posts have been slashed from my total Posts on record. Hopefully, MOD will rectify the problem soon.

The site has been reverted to its status around the end of November.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    The site has been reverted to its status around the end of November.
    Correct, I think 27th November is the last post date — except for today of course — and I've lost about 40 posts. Site was 24 hours approximately unreachable. Wonder what happened, server crash? DDOS?

Aristarkos

Quote Originally Posted by Aristarkos View Post
    Correct, I think 27th November is the last post date except for today of course and I've lost about 40 posts. Site was 24 hours approximately unreachable. Wonder what happened, server crash? DDOS?

Aristarkos
    I have a natural tendency towards conspiracy theories, but yes a server crash would be a more level headed explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    Rev 11

Rev 11

Rev 12

Rev13

Dan 12

Dan 12
    As I've said before, the 1260 days are not the 1290 days--not in my opinion. In the book of Revelation we only read of 1260 days. In the book of Daniel we only read of 3.5 years. In the book of Revelation we have 1260 days, 42 months, and 3.5 years--but not 1290 days.

In my view Daniel closes his book with a summary of 2 major events prophesied in his book--the Reign of Antichrist for 3.5 years, and the Reign of Antiochus 4, which lasted 1290 days. These were different events, and thus were represented by different periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    As I've said before, the 1260 days are not the 1290 days--not in my opinion. In the book of Revelation we only read of 1260 days. In the book of Daniel we only read of 3.5 years. In the book of Revelation we have 1260 days, 42 months, and 3.5 years--but not 1290 days.

In my view Daniel closes his book with a summary of 2 major events prophesied in his book--the Reign of Antichrist for 3.5 years, and the Reign of Antiochus 4, which lasted 1290 days. These were different events, and thus were represented by different periods of time.
    I think its pretty clear....

The 1335 happens 1335 days before the Second Coming. (In my opinion its the Two-witnesses, they die BEFORE the Beast dies so have to show up before he does. A BLESSING)

The 1290 happens 1290 days before the Second Coming. (I think Jesus gives the Jews a clue, they need to Flee BEFORE the Beast takes over/conquers them. He will kill them.)

The 1260 happens 1260 days before the Second Coming. (The Beast Conquers Jerusalem/Israel and Beasts over the Mediterranean Sea Region.)

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    I think its pretty clear....

The 1335 happens 1335 days before the Second Coming. (In my opinion its the Two-witnesses, they die BEFORE the Beast dies so have to show up before he does. A BLESSING)

The 1290 happens 1290 days before the Second Coming. (I think Jesus gives the Jews a clue, they need to Flee BEFORE the Beast takes over/conquers them. He will kill them.)

The 1260 happens 1260 days before the Second Coming. (The Beast Conquers Jerusalem/Israel and Beasts over the Mediterranean Sea Region.)
    The major problem I have with that is, we're not supposed to be able to calculate the day of the 2nd Coming! How do you deal with that? For what it's worth, Antiochus 4 fits the 1290 day time period as well, although the 1335 days is a little more difficult.

Thread Information