Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2W, time of Gentiles, reign of beast, woman protect from serpent occur at same time

Re: 2W, time of Gentiles, reign of beast, woman protect from serpent occur at same ti

Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    I don't see much evidence in the text itself that "it's clear that the 7th seal is the 7 trumpets"

Rev is full of visions, they are often introduced with the phrase "And I saw" or "Then I saw", just that fact points to the strong possibility that Rev 8:2 is a new vision.
    If there was no chapter 7 I might agree with you that its part of the previous chapter with the 6 Seals, but the 144,000 and the Multitude in Heaven tell us there was an intended split and that the 7th Seal was placed with the 7 Trumpets on purpose. Lets walk through this.

Rev. 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. 5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

So we know what comes from the first four seals (Four Horsemen) and the 5th Seal (Martyrs) and the 6th Seal (Sun/Moon/Stars fall) but as we see above NOTHING HAPPENS at the 7th Seal except the 7 Trumpets are put forth or readied to be sounded. So NOTHING HAPPENED but silence, then the Angels bring forth the Seven Trumpets and ready them to be sounded !! Seems obvious to me brother. Either the 7th Seal means nothing or it means Jesus just loosed 7 Trumpet Judgments with the 7th Seal.

Re: 2W, time of Gentiles, reign of beast, woman protect from serpent occur at same ti

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    If there was no chapter 7 I might agree with you that its part of the previous chapter with the 6 Seals, but the 144,000 and the Multitude in Heaven tell us there was an intended split and that the 7th Seal was placed with the 7 Trumpets on purpose. Lets walk through this.

Rev. 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. 5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

So we know what comes from the first four seals (Four Horsemen) and the 5th Seal (Martyrs) and the 6th Seal (Sun/Moon/Stars fall) but as we see above NOTHING HAPPENS at the 7th Seal except the 7 Trumpets are put forth or readied to be sounded. So NOTHING HAPPENED but silence, then the Angels bring forth the Seven Trumpets and ready them to be sounded !! Seems obvious to me brother. Either the 7th Seal means nothing or it means Jesus just loosed 7 Trumpet Judgments with the 7th Seal.
    I beg to differ. The 7th seal was SILENCE. This can signify completion. Nothing more to be said or done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    I beg to differ. The 7th seal was SILENCE. This can signify completion. Nothing more to be said or done.
    Furthermore, what happens at the 6th seal......

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
    13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
    14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Let's parallel this with matt 24.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
    30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Thus after the 6th seal tribulations are completed, now the return of Christ.

Now the return of Christ might coincide triple 7's. (I wonder where they get the idea?) Whereby the 7th seal, the 7th trumpet, and the 7 vial all coincide.

Thread Information