Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Who or what is or will be the Great H

Re: Who or what is or will be the Great H

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Except that An-Nasir Salah ad-Din Yusuf ibn Ayyub made a much greater and more effective war not only on Christians (the Lamb) but took Jerusalem from them as well.

No Caliphate since has been so powerful and effective.

While the numbers may be greater, Mecca is no different than the Mormon temple in SLC in terms of Revelation Scriptures.
    Isn't this just assuming there will be no greater Caliphate, and that one is not possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Noeb View Post
    Israel was created for a purpose - to bring Christ. They did what their actual fathers did, which was not just political but religious. I cannot apply this to Rome at the time the Revelation was given to John. Later yes, similar scenario.

IMO Constantinople/Istanbul fits better than any, except it was not in existence at the time. However Jesus, John, Peter, and Paul all spoke of the future. Jesus' parables of leaven and the mustard seed are about future corruption. Leaven is obvious, always corruption, and the church has always been corrupt, but the mustard seed that ends up greater than all other trees has devils living in the shadows of its branches. This fits the RCC to a T. It fits nothing else.
    If it is the RCC then how does this fit to you?
    Revelation 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

I didn't say it's the RCC. I said, "IMO Constantinople/Istanbul fits better than any".

I didn't say it's the RCC. I said, "IMO Constantinople/Istanbul fits better than any".
    Ok sorry I misunderstood. Well the thing interesting about Constantinople is that again that was in Turkey as well as the Ottoman empire. Turkey housed all the 7 churches Rev...plus is the place of satan's seat. Those things all came up on that site I linked. It is definitely worth watching Turkey.

I am at a loss on what it all is...and seems you should know if you were to come out of her.

Ok sorry I misunderstood. Well the thing interesting about Constantinople is that again that was in Turkey as well as the Ottoman empire. Turkey housed all the 7 churches Rev...plus is the place of satan's seat. Those things all came up on that site I linked. It is definitely worth watching Turkey.

I am at a loss on what it all is...and seems you should know if you were to come out of her.

Blog Entries

Isn't this just assuming there will be no greater Caliphate, and that one is not possible?
    Well if you want to say all things are possible, then we can leave out any cult.

Quote Originally Posted by kyCyd View Post
    Constantinople/Istanbul is also the city on seven hills, but it's not Turkey you need to watch but its religion, which has always been the enemy of God and his people.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Well if you want to say all things are possible, then we can leave out any cult.
    This statement doesn't make any sense to me. What are you trying to say? How can what is described be anything other than Caliphate?

How many leaders of these countries fit the profile of Judas Iscariot another son of perdition?
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Huh?

Everything has to fit in order for the Great Harlot to be in power it has to have a leader that fits the profile of Judas Iscariot..None of the countries other than Rome have no such leader..

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Well here is a thought... if we go back to Old man and him saying mankind... that fitting because “God so loved the world” and “whosoever” believe...so that meaning the New Covenant was to the world.

Then Babylon would represent a religion that did not believe in the Son. To me Babylon represented a religious system that did not believe and worshiped other gods. Why use the name Babylon? What did Babylon represent to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Everything has to fit in order for the Great Harlot to be in power it has to have a leader that fits the profile of Judas Iscariot..None of the countries other than Rome have no such leader..
    Judas Iscariot betrayed the church he was a member of. I don't get how that fits Babylon.

Not following. How'd you come up with this?

Have you ever looked at his profile in depth? When it came time for Judas to betray the Son of God and not one of the disciples knew what he was up to..Fact is they all thought Judas was the real deal..

The words son of perdition apply to two personalities in scripture..Judas being the first..Antichrist the second..

Have you ever looked at his profile in depth? When it came time for Judas to betray the Son of God and not one of the disciples knew what he was up to..Fact is they all thought Judas was the real deal..

The words son of perdition apply to two personalities in scripture..Judas being the first..Antichrist the second..

~ Smith Wigglesworth

The words son of perdition apply to two personalities in scripture..Judas being the first..Antichrist the second.
    The phrase doesn't demand the antichrist be a supposed believer.

Thread Information