Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Habakkuk's End Time Word

Re: Habakkuk's End Time Word

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Habakkuk 3:1-19 Lord God, I know Your fame, I am in awe of what You have done. You make Yourself known and in your wrath You do not forget mercy. God comes from Paran; His splendor covers the sky and earth. As bright as the dawn, rays of light flash from His hand and thereby His might is veiled. Plague and pestilence go before and after Him. The earth shakes and nations panic. The mountains are broken and flattened. The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed.
    What is the cause of Your anger, O God? You arm Your weapons and the earth and sea shake with fear. The sun and moon stand still. Furiously You traverse the earth, and trample the nations. You come to deliver Your people and save Your anointed ones. You shatter the house of the wicked, laying bare its foundations. With his own weapon You kill their leaders and warriors, swept away by a whirlwind, as they prepare to attack. I tremble at Your advance, but I long for the Day of calamity to come upon our enemies. Although the fig tree has not yet budded and the grape vine bears no fruit and the Land does not prosper, even so, I shall exult in the Lord. God Almighty is my strength, He makes me sure footed and confident. Nahum 1:15
    Ref: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

Chapter three of the Book of Habakkuk, describes how the Lord will act to punish His enemies and protect His people. Written in the present tense for the surety of its fulfilment.
    ‘as they are about to devour their victims – prepare to attack’. Verse 14 is an interesting description of the method and timing of the Lord’s Day of vengeance. “swept away by a whirlwind” and with ‘arrows of light flashing’. This can only describe a Coronal Mass Ejection, a sunstrike, which will occur at the exact moment that His enemies commence their attack. Confirmed by Deuteronomy 32:31-35...My reserve of punishment, stored up for My Day of vengeance, till the moment that their foot slips, [make a mistake] for their doom is fast approaching. And Isaiah 30:26…the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength.. Malachi 4:1+3, 2 Peter 3:7
    ‘as bright as the dawn’…Joel 2:2…like the dawn spreading across the mountains… As the earth rotates and nations face the sun, they will be struck with the fire and devastation described in Joel 2:1-11 and detailed in over 100 other prophesies. Jeremiah 25:32
    ‘With his own weapons, You kill the enemy, as they prepare to attack’. This will literally happen if a CME strikes an armed nuke missile and the microwave penetration will explode ammunition and rockets stored underground. Deut. 32:22, Jer. 49:35, Haggai 2:21-22, Hosea 2:8, Psalm 37:15
    Note that: “His might is veiled” The Lord will not be seen at this time. Psalms 18:7-19, Romans 1:18
    Furiously, You trample the nations’. This will be the fulfilment of Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 2:12-21, Zechariah 2:13, Zech. 14:13-15, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, Rev. 6:12-17.
    ‘The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed’. Cushan and Midian: North Africa and Arabia. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:5&12, Isaiah 19:1-10
    Punishment, trampling, fierce fire, etc. This cannot be construed as the same event as the Return of Jesus., described quite differently in Matthew 24:30, Rev. 19:11-13

But, this is also the Day of deliverance for His people: ‘The Lord does not forget mercy and saves His anointed people’. We look forward with great anticipation to the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, when He will fulfill His promises to His people. 1 Cor. 2:9
    Judah ‘the fig tree’, the Jewish people, does not yet acknowledge the Messiah, and Israel ‘the vine’, every faithful Christian person: still await their true destiny. When these happen, the Land and His people will prosper. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Joel 2:21-24, Amos 9:13-15

That will be the wonderful time when the Lords righteous people gather and live together in peace in New Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah 62:1-5, Isa 40:1-3, Jer. 3:14, Micah 2:12, Zech. 8:7, Psalms 68:7-10.
    They will proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 49:6, Isa. 66:19, Rev. 7:1-9
    missals intercontinental and those that could be in satellites would have the same effect where taking off, also nuke explosions can produce light as bright or brighter then the sun. and a all out nuke from all sides in the world would also have the same as described.

many in todays world always want to believe God will destroy by celestial forces but God is also Lord over life al life and especially mankind, man was used to destroy Israel more than once in Israel's history with God telling them how it will come to pass and He used man to restore Israel telling them how it will come to pass such as Cyrus for instance.

you have to include all of the Prophets foretelling of the time to come to understand not just one prophet. hence the reason God used more that one prophet.

the Mt of Olives will blow and the world will respond in like with nuke arsenals, which is automated so as to respond as fast as possible. so, it will happen so fast the world won't know what happened until its over.
    Let there be Light

Blog Entries

So you are a flat earther then? The Bible says so: Isaiah 42:22, Job 28:24, Revelation 7:1, +
    We do have the benefit of modern scientific knowledge, to discredit me for using it, is sheer foolishness.
    Bizarre claims - the Bible doesn't say the earth is flat:
    Job 28:24* For he looks to the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens.

Nowhere does this say it is flat. It is in the one who reads it putting their own slant who claim this means the world is flat:

Rev 7:1* After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree.

Again this doesn't say it is flat.
    Do people speak about the four corners of the world? Yes they do, without meaning the world is flat.
    This is an out-dated argument, like those who claim there are multiple differing creation stories.

Blog Entries

I watched the video you posted. It reiterated that there WILL be an appointed time for God to bring His Judgement to the nations.

Other ways of understanding this issue? I promote the literal Words of the prophets, no need to make anything out of it than what is plainly Written.
    Habakkuk 3:4-14 says the Lord will use His flashing arrows to make the enemies weapons recoil upon themselves. Psalms 7:12-16
    It all means just what it says; There is coming a Day, actually prophesied over 100 times, when the Lord will act. He has restrained Himself; Isaiah 42:1-15 but the Day will come when He will winnow the chaff in the fire and gather His own into the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-26

Shouldn't every Christian know about it?
    Hi Keraz,

From what I can gather from this is that there is an ongoing judgment of nations [ & Gods people when and where necessary ] that completes Gods plan.

We are to trust Him to work all things out for those who love Him, even when things seem out of control, they are not.

The books primary context is what was happening in Habakkuk's lifetime, however, its clear that the book has meaning and concepts for all of Gods people from Habakkiks day, until the very end.

In context, [ Judah and the Babylonians ] were the primary topics, but going forward, there is no reason to think that God will work any differently than He already has.

Who are Gods people today? Those who follow Jesus. So other nations who refuse to bow a knee and do evil, most likely have judgment heaped upon them at some point, but so can Gods people if we stray too far.

Are we in agreement up to this point?
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DPMartin View Post
    missals intercontinental and those that could be in satellites would have the same effect where taking off, also nuke explosions can produce light as bright or brighter then the sun. and a all out nuke from all sides in the world would also have the same as described.

the Mt of Olives will blow and the world will respond in like with nuke arsenals, which is automated so as to respond as fast as possible. so, it will happen so fast the world won't know what happened until its over.
    DP,

Nukes will be used to bring about WW3 however will not be part of the final war at Armageddon. WW3 is not Armageddon like some will have you believe. WW3 will bring about the world being a wilderness which will pave a way for "these things" to come about. WW3 is merely the beginning.

WW3

Matt 24
    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Then the battle of Armageddon happens latter.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be

You see Christ's return is really the sun's power coming upon earth. As the sun's power will dwell with Christ himself. And by him and no nukes ect… with all things burn.

As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
    The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
    As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence!
    The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    Bizarre claims - the Bible doesn't say the earth is flat:
    Job 28:24* For he looks to the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens.

Nowhere does this say it is flat. It is in the one who reads it putting their own slant who claim this means the world is flat:

Rev 7:1* After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree.

Again this doesn't say it is flat.
    Do people speak about the four corners of the world? Yes they do, without meaning the world is flat.
    This is an out-dated argument, like those who claim there are multiple differing creation stories.
    I am NOT a 'Flat Earther"! I just used that example of how we should use modern knowledge to help explain the prophesies.

The big one is what the Lord will use on His Day of wrath and from all the vividly described prophesies about that terrible Day, we know it will be a Coronal Mass Ejection of an unprecedented magnitude. Helio-physicists, NASA, etc, are all aware of the threat of a CME striking earth and how it would devastate us.
    Isaiah 30:26a is proof that this is what will happen. We know Isaiah is describing an explosion on the suns surface; a CME, that we have recorded as happening many times, but never a big direct hit.
    It fits the effects of all the prophesies. Especially the ones that say how we will see doom approaching! Ezekiel 7:17, Jeremiah 6:24-26

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    Hi Keraz,

From what I can gather from this is that there is an ongoing judgment of nations [ & Gods people when and where necessary ] that complete Gods plan.

We are to trust Him to work all things out for those who love Him, even when things seem out of control, they are not.

The books primary context is what was happening in Habakkuk's lifetime, however, its clear that the book has meaning and concepts for all of Gods people from Habakkiks day, until the very end.

In context, [ Judah and the Babylonians ] were the primary topics, but going forward, there is no reason to think that God will work any differently than He already has.

Who are Gods people today? Those who follow Jesus. So other nations who refuse to bow a knee and do evil, most likely have judgment heaped upon them at some point, but so can Gods people if we stray too far.

Are we in agreement up to this point?
    I am certain that the prophecy in Hab 3, remains unfulfilled and it will be fulfilled in its entirety in the not too distant future.
    Otherwise where are we? Pick and choose the prophetic Word? No, this and all the over 100 prophesies about the Lord's great and terrible Day of vengeance and wrath, will literally happen.[if possible and allegories can be related to natural things]

You are surely right about trusting in the Lord's saving power. This great test that will come upon everyone that whole world over, is our test of faith, 1 Peter 4:12 and we are told many times to stand firm, trusting in His protection thru it all. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21

Blog Entries

I am certain that the prophecy in Hab 3, remains unfulfilled and it will be fulfilled in its entirety in the not too distant future.
    Otherwise where are we? Pick and choose the prophetic Word? No, this and all the over 100 prophesies about the Lord's great and terrible Day of vengeance and wrath, will literally happen.[if possible and allegories can be related to natural things]
    You are surely right about trusting in the Lord's saving power. This great test that will come upon everyone that whole world over, is our test of faith, 1 Peter 4:12 and we are told many times to stand firm, trusting in His protection thru it all. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21
    What is the specific prophecy of Hab 3 that you see?

Blog Entries

What is the specific prophecy of Hab 3 that you see?
    Habakkuk 3:1-19 is all about the great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath; the Sixth Seal event.
    It literally describes the tremendous light flash of a huge CM, then how the earth will shake, and the nations panic.
    The Electro-Magnetic Pulse, that will arrive in 8 minutes, is how the weapons of the wicked will explode on the launch pad and in u/g bunkers, killing their leaders and warriors, as they prepare to attack.
    It will happen just as Jeremiah 49:35-37 says; Elam, now modern Iran, WILL do as they have threatened for so long; attempt to launch nuke missiles at Israel. This will trigger the Lord's response; Ezekiel 7:14, Psalms 7:12-16, Psalms 83:1-18, +

Blog Entries

Habakkuk 3:1-19 is all about the great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath; the Sixth Seal event.
    It literally describes the tremendous light flash of a huge CM, then how the earth will shake, and the nations panic.
    The Electro-Magnetic Pulse, that will arrive in 8 minutes, is how the weapons of the wicked will explode on the launch pad and in u/g bunkers, killing their leaders and warriors, as they prepare to attack.
    It will happen just as Jeremiah 49:35-37 says; Elam, now modern Iran, WILL do as they have threatened for so long; attempt to launch nuke missiles at Israel. This will trigger the Lord's response; Ezekiel 7:14, Psalms 7:12-16, Psalms 83:1-18, +

So are you saying from these verses below, you have concluded the above?

Habakkuk 3 New International Version (NIV)

Habakkuk’s Prayer
    3 A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet. On shigionoth.[a]

2 Lord, I have heard of your fame;
    I stand in awe of your deeds, Lord.
    Repeat them in our day,
    in our time make them known;
    in wrath remember mercy.
    3 God came from Teman,
    the Holy One from Mount Paran.[b]
    His glory covered the heavens
    and his praise filled the earth.
    4 His splendor was like the sunrise;
    rays flashed from his hand,
    where his power was hidden.
    5 Plague went before him;
    pestilence followed his steps.
    6 He stood, and shook the earth;
    he looked, and made the nations tremble.
    The ancient mountains crumbled
    and the age-old hills collapsed—
    but he marches on forever.
    7 I saw the tents of Cushan in distress,
    the dwellings of Midian in anguish.
    8 Were you angry with the rivers, Lord?
    Was your wrath against the streams?
    Did you rage against the sea
    when you rode your horses
    and your chariots to victory?
    9 You uncovered your bow,
    you called for many arrows.
    You split the earth with rivers;
    10 the mountains saw you and writhed.
    Torrents of water swept by;
    the deep roared
    and lifted its waves on high.
    11 Sun and moon stood still in the heavens
    at the glint of your flying arrows,
    at the lightning of your flashing spear.
    12 In wrath you strode through the earth
    and in anger you threshed the nations.
    13 You came out to deliver your people,
    to save your anointed one.
    You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness,
    you stripped him from head to foot.
    14 With his own spear you pierced his head
    when his warriors stormed out to scatter us,
    gloating as though about to devour
    the wretched who were in hiding.
    15 You trampled the sea with your horses,
    churning the great waters.
    16 I heard and my heart pounded,
    my lips quivered at the sound;
    decay crept into my bones,
    and my legs trembled.
    Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity
    to come on the nation invading us.
    17 Though the fig tree does not bud
    and there are no grapes on the vines,
    though the olive crop fails
    and the fields produce no food,
    though there are no sheep in the pen
    and no cattle in the stalls,
    18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
    I will be joyful in God my Savior.
    19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
    he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
    he enables me to tread on the heights.
    For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.
    Footnotes:

Habakkuk 3:1 Probably a literary or musical term
    Habakkuk 3:3 The Hebrew has Selah (a word of uncertain meaning) here and at the middle of verse 9 and at the end of verse 13.
    New International Version (NIV)
    Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

Blog Entries

So are you saying from these verses below, you have concluded the above?

Habakkuk 3 New International Version (NIV)

Habakkuk’s Prayer
    3 A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet. On shigionoth.[a]

2 Lord, I have heard of your fame;
    I stand in awe of your deeds, Lord.
    Repeat them in our day,
    in our time make them known;
    in wrath remember mercy.
    3 God came from Teman,
    the Holy One from Mount Paran.[b]
    His glory covered the heavens
    and his praise filled the earth.
    4 His splendor was like the sunrise;
    rays flashed from his hand,
    where his power was hidden.
    5 Plague went before him;
    pestilence followed his steps.
    6 He stood, and shook the earth;
    he looked, and made the nations tremble.
    The ancient mountains crumbled
    and the age-old hills collapsed—
    but he marches on forever.
    7 I saw the tents of Cushan in distress,
    the dwellings of Midian in anguish.
    8 Were you angry with the rivers, Lord?
    Was your wrath against the streams?
    Did you rage against the sea
    when you rode your horses
    and your chariots to victory?
    9 You uncovered your bow,
    you called for many arrows.
    You split the earth with rivers;
    10 the mountains saw you and writhed.
    Torrents of water swept by;
    the deep roared
    and lifted its waves on high.
    11 Sun and moon stood still in the heavens
    at the glint of your flying arrows,
    at the lightning of your flashing spear.
    12 In wrath you strode through the earth
    and in anger you threshed the nations.
    13 You came out to deliver your people,
    to save your anointed one.
    You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness,
    you stripped him from head to foot.
    14 With his own spear you pierced his head
    when his warriors stormed out to scatter us,
    gloating as though about to devour
    the wretched who were in hiding.
    15 You trampled the sea with your horses,
    churning the great waters.
    16 I heard and my heart pounded,
    my lips quivered at the sound;
    decay crept into my bones,
    and my legs trembled.
    Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity
    to come on the nation invading us.
    17 Though the fig tree does not bud
    and there are no grapes on the vines,
    though the olive crop fails
    and the fields produce no food,
    though there are no sheep in the pen
    and no cattle in the stalls,
    18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
    I will be joyful in God my Savior.
    19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
    he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
    he enables me to tread on the heights.
    For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.
    Footnotes:

Habakkuk 3:1 Probably a literary or musical term
    Habakkuk 3:3 The Hebrew has Selah (a word of uncertain meaning) here and at the middle of verse 9 and at the end of verse 13.
    New International Version (NIV)
    Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
    Yes.
    But I use a translation that clarifies the intent of the scripture, I take no notice of footnotes or commentaries and I use parallel prophesies to help gain understanding. There are over 100 other prophesies that describe the Lord's Day of wrath.

What Habakkuk describes, is events that can actually happen, but have never yet occurred. Either we say they never will, like you seem to and basically reject the Prophetic Word, or we say: Yes, these tings will happen, so we should know about them, as we are likely the generation that will see it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    DP,

Nukes will be used to bring about WW3 however will not be part of the final war at Armageddon. WW3 is not Armageddon like some will have you believe. WW3 will bring about the world being a wilderness which will pave a way for "these things" to come about. WW3 is merely the beginning.

WW3

Matt 24
    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Then the battle of Armageddon happens latter.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be

You see Christ's return is really the sun's power coming upon earth. As the sun's power will dwell with Christ himself. And by him and no nukes ect… with all things burn.

As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
    The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
    As when the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, that the nations may tremble at thy presence!
    The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

nope the two that were with the Lord Jesus when He ascended where standing at the Mt of Olives telling the disciples that Jesus would return were they stood, the Mt of Olives. when Jesus told them what you've quoted they were at the Mt of Olives. more then once the OT prophets quote the Word of God telling of the Mt of olives blowing up and leaving a great valley when the Lord places His feet there. if you are an Israelite standing in Israel is the view described. it is commonly known that Israel is nuke armed and it is believed that there is a nuke arsenal in the Mt of Olives called Samson. whether that is Israeli disinformation or misinformation as far as the Mt of Olives is irrelevant. what is relevant is the world does believe or suspect which means should the mount of Olive blow the systems in place will respond to that event as a nuke attack.

if it is true that there is a nuke arsenal is really there which it probably is then the effects of heat from the mountain being removed will melt hills rock earth and anything else heat from the nuke explosion will melt just about anything. I was schooled in the army on some of this, the heat wave near ground 0 is as hot as the sun. so once the world goes nuke there you are mountains on the earth will melt in some places and everything else described. man will self destruct.

and you're wasting your time trying to form WW3 and Armageddon and the like. these theories of future are secular based that misinform, and keeps its follower chasing their tails on the matter. they have nothing to do with the truth about what will happen when Jesus comes. God is coming into the world to dwell in His Place in the earth with His People (the world is His Place in the earth that He gave man) and those in the world don't be liken that, and this is what will come to ahead.
    Let there be Light

Yes.
    But I use a translation that clarifies the intent of the scripture, I take no notice of footnotes or commentaries and I use parallel prophesies to help gain understanding. There are over 100 other prophesies that describe the Lord's Day of wrath.

What Habakkuk describes, is events that can actually happen, but have never yet occurred. Either we say they never will, like you seem to and basically reject the Prophetic Word, or we say: Yes, these tings will happen, so we should know about them, as we are likely the generation that will see it all.
    easily.

i have been writing about this in True news, (Yes, these tings will happen, so we should know about them, as we are likely the generation that will see it all.). even the Elite, have been warning that this is on the calendar and there is no turning back. check out the elite secular publications such at 'the economist' and 'foreign affairs', they have a strange way of saying Merry Christmas. both of the current issues are about what you are writing about Keraz.

have you noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    DP,

WW3

Matt 24
    amen Ross.

WW3 is just a tool to move our world along into Bible Prophecy. a lot of money is being spent on moving men and material to various Global Locations. currently look at the Ukraine. i also believe that Damascus shall be a 'ruinous heap' as spelled out in Isaiah 17, this has never happened where the City was ruined and Stayed ruined. hmmmm.

even the nuke question is open to debate. i feel that they will be used, the Russian/Chinese subs are right off our coast in international waters. these basically are nuclear launching platforms on the East and West coasts. been there for a long time, but they don't wanna make the 'news'...they don't play that game. um, it is about being Quiet.

being pre Trib, Dispensational. this concerns me a Little, but what concerns me more are those who pretend this is not Real in some way, and spin Words.

blessings.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

This prophecy, indeed the whole book of Habakkuk, is about the Babylonians being raised up to bring judgement on Israel. It's done. The Babylonians were subsequently conquered, as Habakkuk indicated he would patiently await that day (which he likely did not see however).
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Blog Entries

Yes.

I don’t reject that the book contains prophecy, not at all, just the timing of it. You beleive future, others beleive past, which is correct?

As Ted correctly stated, it’s done.

Your view Keraz is the dispensational view, which to me, does a huge injustice to the text. Ripping this from the past and seeing it as still in our future is incorrect from what I see. How anyone can see nukes and CME’s in here is beyound me.

We could be the generation that sees the second coming, but I see no biblical evidence that says this, this again is dispensational teaching.

We also could very well see WW3 in our lifetimes, also a CME could happen; but these or other events God will no doubt use to His end, for His plan, we must have faith that all things are going to work out for those who love Jesus. ( His people ) which is what Habakkuk is essentially driving at.

Blog Entries

I don’t reject that the book contains prophecy, not at all, just the timing of it. You beleive future, others beleive past, which is correct?

As Ted correctly stated, it’s done.

Your view Keraz is the dispensational view, which to me, does a huge injustice to the text. Ripping this from the past and seeing it as still in our future is incorrect from what I see. How anyone can see nukes and CME’s in here is beyound me.

We could be the generation that sees the second coming, but I see no biblical evidence that says this, this again is dispensational teaching.

We also could very well see WW3 in our lifetimes, also a CME could happen; but these or other events God will no doubt use to His end, for His plan, we must have faith that all things are going to work out for those who love Jesus. ( His people ) which is what Habakkuk is essentially driving at.
    In the past, the Lord used foreign peoples to carry out His Judgements and punishments. Before that, in Noah's time, He used His natural creation; water to destroy the civilization gone wrong. 2 Peter 3:1-7 plainly states that the next time He corrects mankind, it will be by fire. Sent by the Lord, Amos 1 & 2:1-5

Habakkuk 3 and the many other prophecies about the Lord's Day of wrath, has not happened yet, as this terrible Day will be the direct intervention of the Lord. He will instigate this explosion of the suns surface, that will literally fulfil all the graphically described prophesies about that Day.
    An actual one day event, or nothing would survive. The Middle East region will be most affected, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 2:4-15, but the rest of the world will mostly be alright, except for the loss of our modern infrastructure.

Nukes will not explode in any part of the holy Land, as that would cause radiation pollution; God won't allow it.

Thread Information