Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Habakkuk's End Time Word

Re: Habakkuk's End Time Word

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post

Nukes will not explode in any part of the holy Land, as that would cause radiation pollution; God won't allow it.
    amen Keraz

watch video of the 'iron dome' in operation. works very good, but could use some improvement.

Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 seem to indicated that Israel is in NO Danger from nukes. in fact it will be those who attack Israel that Will be in danger.

imho, the 'burden of Damascus' is next...

Isaiah 17:1 ¶ The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

as an aside, nukes are really 'old tech', there are newer weapons which are more effective than those things. even icbm's can be all taken down if the elite wish to do so. this is using Tech that exists and is being used right now.

in the End, i wouldn't worry about Israel. i am more worried about the church sleeping in america/world wide.

blessings.
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Blog Entries

I am NOT a 'Flat Earther"! I just used that example of how we should use modern knowledge to help explain the prophesies.

The big one is what the Lord will use on His Day of wrath and from all the vividly described prophesies about that terrible Day, we know it will be a Coronal Mass Ejection of an unprecedented magnitude. Helio-physicists, NASA, etc, are all aware of the threat of a CME striking earth and how it would devastate us.
    Isaiah 30:26a is proof that this is what will happen. We know Isaiah is describing an explosion on the suns surface; a CME, that we have recorded as happening many times, but never a big direct hit.
    It fits the effects of all the prophesies. Especially the ones that say how we will see doom approaching! Ezekiel 7:17, Jeremiah 6:24-26
    Sorry but there is ZERO requirement to use modern knowledge to understand those verses. They make complete sense as they were without making them mean the earth is flat. IOW I am saying they were poor examples.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    Sorry but there is ZERO requirement to use modern knowledge to understand those verses. They make complete sense as they were without making them mean the earth is flat. IOW I am saying they were poor examples.
    We cannot get away from the fact that our education primes us to look at everything with a view toward a natural explanation for all that happens. Evolution is the best [worst] example.
    A lot of prophecy does not make much sense to most Christians, that is why they ignore them.

With regard to the forthcoming Day of the Lord's wrath, a Coronal Mass Ejection is the only thing we know of that will fulfil all the prophesies about that Day.
    Knowing this fact, is important so we can be prepared spiritually and physically; have a shelter ready to take cover in for that day.
    Isaiah 30:26 says that the sun will shine 7 times brighter and the moon will be as bright as the sun.....
    What's your guess as to the cause of this?

Blog Entries

In the past, the Lord used foreign peoples to carry out His Judgements and punishments. Before that, in Noah's time, He used His natural creation; water to destroy the civilization gone wrong. 2 Peter 3:1-7 plainly states that the next time He corrects mankind, it will be by fire. Sent by the Lord, Amos 1 & 2:1-5

Habakkuk 3 and the many other prophecies about the Lord's Day of wrath, has not happened yet, as this terrible Day will be the direct intervention of the Lord. He will instigate this explosion of the suns surface, that will literally fulfil all the graphically described prophesies about that Day.
    An actual one day event, or nothing would survive. The Middle East region will be most affected, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18 & 2:4-15, but the rest of the world will mostly be alright, except for the loss of our modern infrastructure.

Nukes will not explode in any part of the holy Land, as that would cause radiation pollution; God won't allow it.
    Thank you for the clarification.

Question, have you ever heard of John Nelson Darby ( (18 November 1800 – 29 April 1882) or the Scofeild Bible, ( 1909 ).
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    Thank you for the clarification.

Question, have you ever heard of John Nelson Darby ( (18 November 1800 – 29 April 1882) or the Scofeild Bible, ( 1909 ).
    Sure I have heard of Darby and seen a Scofeild Bible. Read some info from each.
    They promote the 'rapture to heaven' of the Church, a theory that I absolutely reject, for 2 main reasons;

Such a thing as the Church going to live in heaven is never stated in the Bible.

We are told what God does plan for His people in the end times. Every faithful Christian will go to live in all of the holy Land, to be the people God always wanted there, but has never yet had. His witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations; Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16

Blog Entries

Psalms 37:1-40 Do not worry about or envy evildoers, for like grass, they soon wither. Better is the little which the righteous person has, than all the wealth of the wicked, for their power will be broken. The Lord watches over the upright all their days, in their time of need, they will have enough. The Laws of God are in the heart of the righteous and they know justice and wisdom. Observe the good person, watch those who are honest, for they leave descendants, but transgressors are wiped out, one and all – their descendants are cut off. Deliverance for the righteous comes from the Lord, their refuge in times of trouble. The Lord will help them and keep them safe from the wicked. He will save them because they seek shelter in Him.

It is the Lord who directs a person’s steps, though he may fall, He will hold him firmly. I was young, but now have grown old, never have I seen the righteous forsaken. If you shun evil and do good you will live at peace forever, for the Lord is a lover of justice and will not forsake His loyal servants. The lawless are banished, while the righteous will possess the Land and will live there forever. Those whom the Lord has blessed will possess the Land and those who are cursed will be cut off. Wait for the Lord and hold to His ways, He will raise you up to be masters of the Land. When the wicked are destroyed, you will be there to watch. Trust in the Lord and do good, settle in the Land and find a good home. Commit your way to the Lord, trust Him and He will act. Wait quietly for the Lord.
    The wicked look to ensnare and kill the righteous, but the Lord will not leave them in their power, nor let them be condemned if brought to trial.
    The Lord will laugh at the wicked, for He sees their Day of judgement coming. They have drawn their swords to slaughter those who are honest, but they will pierce their own hearts.
    Be angry no more; that leads to evil. For evildoers will be destroyed and those who trust in the Lord will inherit the Land, they will enjoy great peace. The wicked plot against the righteous and grind their teeth at the sight of them, but in a little while, they will be no more, their place will be empty. The enemies of the Lord will perish like fuel in a furnace; they will go up in smoke.

Ref:REB. Text rearranged into subjects.

The Day of Judgement is coming and the Lord laughs at those who plot against the righteous. They prepare to attack, but their weapons will recoil upon themselves. Deut. 32:34-35, Psalm 83:1-18, Psalm 7:12-15, Obadiah 15, Hab. 3:14, Joel 3:4

The enemies of the Lord will burn, like fuel in a furnace. Malachi 4:1 & 3, Isaiah 30:25-28, Isaiah 66:15-16, Amos 1:1-15, Zeph. 3:8, 2 Peter 3:10, Rev. 6:12-17

Wait quietly and trust in the Lord. He will act to destroy the evildoers and punish all the godless. Deut. 32:40-43, Proverbs 16:4-5, Isaiah 13:9-13, Jer. 9:25-26, Nahum 1:1-10, Micah 7:3-4, Hebrews 10:26-27, 2 Peter 10-22

Those who trust in the Lord will inherit the holy Land, they will settle there and find prosperity and peace. Isaiah 30:29, Deut. 33:26-29, Psalm 66:8-12, Isaiah 42:10-12, Isaiah 49:8-13 & 22, Isaiah 51:1-11, Isaiah 54:1-17, Isaiah 55:12-13, Isaiah 60:1-22, Isaiah 61:4-11, Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 62:10-12, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Jer. 3:14-18, Jer. 23:3-8, Jer. 30:10 & 18-22, Jer. 31:1-40, Jer. 32:37-44, Jer 33:6-26, Jer. 46:27-28, Jer. 50:4-7, Eze. 11:14-21, Eze. 20:33-38, Eze. 28:24-28, Eze. 34:11-21, Eze. 36:8-37, Eze. 37:20-27, Eze. 39:25-29, Hosea 2:14-23, Joel 2:18-22, Amos 9:8-15, Mic. 7:11-20, Zeph. 3:9-20, Zech. 10:8-12, Mal. 3:16-18.

This Psalm tells us very clearly, that those who put their trust in the Lord, are the ones that He will save. It is sensible to have some preparation for the coming time of troubles, but verse 5 is our best advice. Isaiah 49:10-13

Blog Entries

We cannot get away from the fact that our education primes us to look at everything with a view toward a natural explanation for all that happens. Evolution is the best [worst] example.
    A lot of prophecy does not make much sense to most Christians, that is why they ignore them.
    This actually argues AGAINST using modern knowledge.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    This actually argues AGAINST using modern knowledge.
    My point is that scientific research has identified the sun as our lifegiver and also as our greatest threat. It is easy enough to find the details of this.

For a Bible believer, there is no doubt that the Lord, on His Day of wrath, will instigate a massive CME that will reset our civilization to a similar degree as He did in Noah's time. Only about half of the people will die this time.
    Actually there will be 2 CME's; another at the 4th Bowl of the Great tribulation. Revelation 16:8

Believe what the prophets said, or just remain in the dark.

Blog Entries

That narrative has been debunked

I’ve already given a long scientific dissertation of why a CME is not even 1% as harmful as you claim. You can not dispute the science that debunks your claim when you claim science as the driver of your theory.

That is a very strange point to decide whether one is a Bible believer or not.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    That narrative has been debunked

I’ve already given a long scientific dissertation of why a CME is not even 1% as harmful as you claim. You can not dispute the science that debunks your claim when you claim science as the driver of your theory.
    The Bible is the driver of what I believe.
    It's nice when science confirms what the Prophets wrote. Because a big Coronal Mass Ejection can and will cause all the terrible effects prophesied to happen on the Lord's Day of wrath.

Try;Earth's Greatest Threat: The Sun and Its CMEs | Ecology Global Network
    http://www.ecology.com/2014/05/01/ea...t-threat-cmes/

teddyv, it is Christians who reject the plain Words of the prophets, who are suspect non Bible believers.

Blog Entries

The Bible is the driver of what I believe.
    It's nice when science confirms what the Prophets wrote. Because a big Coronal Mass Ejection can and will cause all the terrible effects prophesied to happen on the Lord's Day of wrath.

Try;Earth's Greatest Threat: The Sun and Its CMEs | Ecology Global Network
    www.ecology.com/2014/05/01/earths-greatest-threat-cmes/

teddyv, it is Christians who reject the plain Words of the prophets, who are suspect non Bible believers.
    None of the Prophets wrote about CME’s. You are just adding your theories (scientifically faulty BTW) to Scripture and demanding we buy into your scheme on the threat of rejecting Scripture. That’s cult talk.

A CME can’t even give a person a sunburn, let alone melt them like the bad guys in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/scien...torm-25627394/

At most we lose some power grids for a few days, but even that issue is being solved with new relay technology.

Think of another reason for God to smite the people you hate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by teddyv View Post
    That is a very strange point to decide whether one is a Bible believer or not.
    As a geologist, is there any evidence of CME’s in earth’s past? Melted rocks? Melted people?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    As a geologist, is there any evidence of CME’s in earth’s past? Melted rocks? Melted people?
    I honestly do not know. I'd be more worried about a gamma-ray burst anyway.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by teddyv View Post
    I honestly do not know. I'd be more worried about a gamma-ray burst anyway.
    No kidding. If a GRB happened in our neighborhood, we’d all be fried. We’d have a little warning from IceCube as neutinos form a GRB would get here first. If they didn’t turn us into cosmic jelly, the ensuing radiation “beam” would.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Thread Information