Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: the wound of the beast

Re: the wound of the beast

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    Do you really think that the bible is all about Israel?

Do you not think that the bible is God reveling Himself to us?

Do you not think that the message of the bible is Gods plan of salvation to us?

Do you not think that the four gospels are all about Jesus?

Do you not think that the boys of revelation is the revelation of Jesus Christ?

No the bible isn’t All about Israel some of it is about Israel

I am not a Jew but I am saved because of the bibles message so it’s not always about Israel

The first 2000 years of the bible was before Israel ever was quite a few of Paul’s letters in the bible are now written to the Jews

Your avatar is revelation man and the book of revelation is written to 7 none Jewish churches
    The Bible is all about Israel, its Jewish to the core brother. Nothing has been written basically since the first century.

Abraham is the father of the Jews.

So when we are speaking to who the Beasts are Beasts over and nothing has been written since 96 AD, why would the Beasts not be Beasts over Israel ? Like I said, the Bible is all about Israel, not the rest of the World, the first Christians were Jews, the Disciples were Jews. But God knew the Gentiles would receive the Gospel whilst the stiff-necked Jews would not receive it. But in the end, the Jews repent.

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    He wasn't a Jew. God chose him to create Israel through which Messiah would be born to bare the sins of the whole world.
    And those castles made of sand....fall into the sea......eventually

Blog Entries

No, Judah was the father of the Jews (one tribe that eventually had more tribes under the term of "house"). Jacob was the Father of Israel (all 12 tribes which would split into two houses).
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffweeder View Post
    He wasn't a Jew. God chose him to create Israel through which Messiah would be born to bare the sins of the whole world.
    Abraham is the Father of the modern day Jews, they lost the other 10 tribes (not really) thus they go by Jews, even though all 12 tribes were never lost, so many were lost that the rest of them became "Jews" to everyone else, after the Northern Kingdoms were taken away and then the diaspora happened, the Jews were ALL Israel. So you can call it what you want. Abraham was the Father of Israel who are now considered the Jewish Nation, even though all 12 tribes are interspersed.

We all know the story, we all know Abraham was from Ur, hes still the Father of the Promise, which was Jesus Christ, born in Israel, and today we call all Israelis Jews. Semantics? Must we ? So instead of addressing the points I made we turn to semantics !! I don't get it.

By the way, Ezekiel 37 prophecies that the TWO STICKS will become ONE you know that right ? Instead of two kingdoms like there was the first time, Israel in the end times will be one nation. I see all the tribes as being called Jews today, they don't understand who their tribes are, thus thy are one. When the 10 tribes were taken away from the Wicked Northern Kingdom, some wicked Judes left for the North, but the Levites all came to Judah, and all those who hated the Northern Kingdoms Wicked ways most likely migrated South, so there was always SEED from every tribe in Juda, so there are no lost tribes. I got that gem recently via a study.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffweeder View Post
    Abraham is the Father of the modern day Jews, they lost the other 10 tribes (not really) thus they go by Jews, even though all 12 tribes were never lost, so many were lost that the rest of them became "Jews" to everyone else, after the Northern Kingdoms were taken away and then the diaspora happened, the Jews were ALL Israel. So you can call it what you want. Abraham was the Father of Israel who are now considered the Jewish Nation, even though all 12 tribes are interspersed.

We all know the story, we all know Abraham was from Ur, hes still the Father of the Promise, which was Jesus Christ, born in Israel, and today we call all Israelis Jews. Semantics? Must we ? So instead of addressing the points I made we turn to semantics !! I don't get it.

By the way, Ezekiel 37 prophecies that the TWO STICKS will become ONE you know that right ? Instead of two kingdoms like there was the first time, Israel in the end times will be one nation. I see all the tribes as being called Jews today, they don't understand who their tribes are, thus thy are one. When the 10 tribes were taken away from the Wicked Northern Kingdom, some wicked Judes left for the North, but the Levites all came to Judah, and all those who hated the Northern Kingdoms Wicked ways most likely migrated South, so there was always SEED from every tribe in Juda, so there are no lost tribes. I got that gem recently via a study.

Quote Originally Posted by ewq1938 View Post
    The Rev 13:1 beast is not a man nor does Rev say it is. Rev 17 explains the beast as ten kingdoms within 7 mountains.
    Perhaps that analysis is not correct?

The beast is first seven heads, and on the earth that would mean seven men.

If man is not meant to "watch" then reading Revelation is a waste of time, but we are meant to watch, so we are meant to see these things happen.

A wounded head is what it says, IMO.

Although I will keep your theory in mind, in case you are right.

Trouble is, there already is a man, and a woman, with wounded heads that were healed, although only the man has blasphemed God.

And his blasphemy is about gun-control, and will shape the way the beast's friends try to rule the world.

If I'm right, this man will have a statue built to his memory, and it will speak.

Let's watch and see.

Deadly "head wound" for a nation?

That was healed?

And the whole nation blasphemed God?

You have not made the case, so far.
    JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
    JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Blog Entries

Can you not figure the Prophecy out ? Israel had a Decree of 70 weeks to REPENT, they came to week 69 and Crucified the Christ/Messiah, so of course they didn't repent, thus they became as Dead Men's Bones like Ezekiel Prophesied. The Church Age was inserted. They rejected the express image of God in HUMAN FORM meaning they were blind. Romans ch. 11 says they will be BLIND until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in, but they are not forsaken, because God's calling is without repentance.
    I can figure a lot of prophecy out - some things still keep me thinking and wondering.
    However your first error is to claim that Israel was given 70 weeks to repent. This is NOWHERE stated within the prophecy. Rather Israel is told there will be 70 weeks which are split into 3 blocks, which are NOT continuous weeks, and each of which end with an anointed one coming to bring hope and a return to God and His promised land.
    The second error is that the 69th week is NOT the culmination, the 70th week is, and that is YET to happen.
    They no more became dead men bones AFTER the 69th week than they were BEFORE the 69th week.
    The Church age has not been inserted, rather the time of the Gentiles.
    You are correct to note they have not been forsaken, but they are partially blind (hearts partially hardened) which is why they aren't many Jewish Christians, but this will change.

Above I explain this, Prophecies start when they start, not when they are prophesied per se. We all know Israel was not as DEAD MEN'S BONES until 70 AD !! Or just after Israel rejected their Messiah. The fact remains, Israel was AS DEAD and Gd revived them in 1948, this is one of the clearest prophecies and most universally understood prophecies in all the bible. First Israel had to be dispersed to all the nations as the Romans did, Israel being in Babylonian captivity was not them being as Dead Men's Bones because God was still sending them Prophets like Daniel and Jeremiah, thus God was CONVERSING with his people, so the Ezekiel 37 event happens in 70 AD.
    I agree that the prophecy doesn't start at the moment it is prophesied.
    However Ezekiel 37 is NOT about 70 AD, nor about 1948 AD.
    Eze 37:28* Then the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when my sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.”

Is God's sanctuary in their midst? Is it forever?
    The clear answer is NO to both.

Ezekiel 37 is yet to be fulfilled.

So in verse 11 Israel said we are hopeless WE ARE CUT OFF from our parts !! Meaning they were not in their land anymore and were as Dead Men's Bones as God Himself described them, because God Himself turned His back on Israel. Then in verse 12 God says I will cause you to come back unto your homeland Israel !! I don't know what the problem is understanding this sister.
    Being in Exile and being NON EXISTENCE are two different things, God stated they were not in existence.
    Nope, God did NOT state they are not in existence, but as you note in verse 11 they were in exile.
    God had NOT turned His back on Israel. The 70 weeks hadn't even been told them, so God was still at work with them.
    God NEVER states they are NOT in existence, but instead notes there hopeless situation and speaks of restoration.

The simple prophecy of Dan 7 is about beasts that rule over Israel while they are in exile and then even once returned are ruled over.
    We find that with each beast.
    This is the CLEAR and CONTINUAL meaning.

Another of your errors is that you have Babylon as one of the beasts, yet when Daniel was given the vision he was told it was about FUTURE kingdoms, and Babylon was soon to fall with no more kings to rule over them.

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    I can figure a lot of prophecy out - some things still keep me thinking and wondering.
    However your first error is to claim that Israel was given 70 weeks to repent. This is NOWHERE stated within the prophecy. Rather Israel is told there will be 70 weeks which are split into 3 blocks, which are NOT continuous weeks, and each of which end with an anointed one coming to bring hope and a return to God and His promised land.
    The second error is that the 69th week is NOT the culmination, the 70th week is, and that is YET to happen.
    They no more became dead men bones AFTER the 69th week than they were BEFORE the 69th week.
    You are correct to note they have not been forsaken, but they are partially blind (hearts partially hardened) which is why they aren't many Jewish Christians, but this will change.
    I agree there are THREE SEPARATE PROPHECIES but if Israel became as Dead Men's Bones like God stated, then they were not in existence for nigh 2000 years, so they are still stuck at 69 weeks so to speak, and all 70 weeks of Punishment are meted out by a Beast Kingdom. So the 70th week can't start until the Anti-Christ Conquers Israel, else how are the being punished or brought unto repentance ? Israel today are Humanistic/Atheistic as well as Religious, but you would be surprised how much they are like the rest of the world when they are interviewed. Only when they are desperate will they repent.

I have a theory that if Israel had of accepted Christ 2000 years ago, the Millennium Kingdom would have been ushered in then, thus the Statue FITS together, the Four Beasts and the Little Horn FITS together and the 70 Weeks could have been one Prophecy, but God knew Israel would reject Jesus, so he inserted the Church Age to bring mankind unto repentance. All 70 weeks have to be spent under a Beast Kingdom, even though Israel rebelled at times and trued to rule themselves a few times (Maccabeans) there were still Beast Kingdoms over the Mediterranean Sea Region the whole time.

Jess was CUT OFF after 69 weeks, thus when the rejected Jesus God rejected them. They were to repent during the 70th week or ACCEPT Christ Jesus, they refused to do that. The Prophecy specifically states they must repent/atone before the 70th week ends. Sister, God said they were Dead Men's Bones !!

The Church Age is the time of the Gentiles. If the time of the Gentiles were about their greater prowess/power than Israel then the Gentiles time would have always been. The Gentiles time = The Church Age Period. They are mostly blind, but 1/3 will repent before the Day of the Lord gets here.

Eze 37:28* Then the nations will know that I am the LORD who sanctifies Israel, when my sanctuary is in their midst forevermore.”

It is about the Jews continual rejection of God/Jesus. We know God never saw them as Dead until after Jesus, He sent Jesus until the House of Israel (Lost Sheep). We know God rejected them/turned His back on them after they rejected Jesus, the Vail split into. The Jews were dispersed the world over. You are MIXING Prophecy. Ezekiel 37:28 is not the Dead Men's Prophecy come on sister, it's the Two-Stocks Prophecy. God makes His Covenant of Peace with them in verse 26 and His Tabernacle is with them, meaning Jesus will dwell with them 1000 years. (Tabernacle means God among us).

No one stated all of Ezekiel 37 was fulfilled. But whereas they were DEAD now they are ALIVE as per beig a Nation, but they were brought back in UNBELIEF. The 70th week will bring repentance unto Israel.

Nope, God did NOT state they are not in existence, but as you note in verse 11 they were in exile.
    God had NOT turned His back on Israel. The 70 weeks hadn't even been told them, so God was still at work with them.
    God NEVER states they are NOT in existence, but instead notes there hopeless situation and speaks of restoration.

The simple prophecy of Dan 7 is about beasts that rule over Israel while they are in exile and then even once returned are ruled over.

Another of your errors is that you have Babylon as one of the beasts, yet when Daniel was given the vision he was told it was about FUTURE kingdoms, and Babylon was soon to fall with no more kings to rule over them.
    I was not speaking about verse 11 when I mentioned Exile, I was speaking about the Babylonian Exile, then pointing out in verse 11 here Israel is seen by God as Dead Men's Bones, and in Babylon God sent Prophets unto Israel, meaning He did not see them as Dead. So you inverted my meaning somehow. Israel was a Dead for nigh 2000 years until 1948. What does Dead mean to you ? There are other passages sister where God states He will turn his back on the Jews and not even acknowledge their existence.

Elliot's Commentary: Are the whole house of Israel.--This Divine interpretation of the vision leaves no doubt of its meaning. Whatever other sense might possibly be attached to its language, there can be no uncertainty as to that which the Spirit intended. The last clause of the verse, "cut off for our parts," is obscure in the English, but in the original is simply for us--i.e., "as for us, we are cut off."

Careful reading of Ezekiel’s prophetic message will reveal that it was aimed mainly at the distant future, primarily directed to the end-time descendants of Israel. Much of God’s revelation to him revolved around crucial, end-time events (both positive and negative) that would take place centuries in the future.

Daniel was told no such thing, the Statue and the Four Beasts are the same.

I agree there are THREE SEPARATE PROPHECIES but if Israel became as Dead Men's Bones like God stated, then they were not in existence for nigh 2000 years, so they are still stuck at 69 weeks so to speak, and all 70 weeks of Punishment are meted out by a Beast Kingdom. So the 70th week can't start until the Anti-Christ Conquers Israel, else how are the being punished or brought unto repentance ? Israel today are Humanistic/Atheistic as well as Religious, but you would be surprised how much they are like the rest of the world when they are interviewed. Only when they are desperate will they repent.

I have a theory that if Israel had of accepted Christ 2000 years ago, the Millennium Kingdom would have been ushered in then, thus the Statue FITS together, the Four Beasts and the Little Horn FITS together and the 70 Weeks could have been one Prophecy, but God knew Israel would reject Jesus, so he inserted the Church Age to bring mankind unto repentance. All 70 weeks have to be spent under a Beast Kingdom, even though Israel rebelled at times and trued to rule themselves a few times (Maccabeans) there were still Beast Kingdoms over the Mediterranean Sea Region the whole time.

Jess was CUT OFF after 69 weeks, thus when the rejected Jesus God rejected them. They were to repent during the 70th week or ACCEPT Christ Jesus, they refused to do that. The Prophecy specifically states they must repent/atone before the 70th week ends. Sister, God said they were Dead Men's Bones !!

The Church Age is the time of the Gentiles. If the time of the Gentiles were about their greater prowess/power than Israel then the Gentiles time would have always been. The Gentiles time = The Church Age Period. They are mostly blind, but 1/3 will repent before the Day of the Lord gets here.

It is about the Jews continual rejection of God/Jesus. We know God never saw them as Dead until after Jesus, He sent Jesus until the House of Israel (Lost Sheep). We know God rejected them/turned His back on them after they rejected Jesus, the Vail split into. The Jews were dispersed the world over. You are MIXING Prophecy. Ezekiel 37:28 is not the Dead Men's Prophecy come on sister, it's the Two-Stocks Prophecy. God makes His Covenant of Peace with them in verse 26 and His Tabernacle is with them, meaning Jesus will dwell with them 1000 years. (Tabernacle means God among us).

No one stated all of Ezekiel 37 was fulfilled. But whereas they were DEAD now they are ALIVE as per beig a Nation, but they were brought back in UNBELIEF. The 70th week will bring repentance unto Israel.

I was not speaking about verse 11 when I mentioned Exile, I was speaking about the Babylonian Exile, then pointing out in verse 11 here Israel is seen by God as Dead Men's Bones, and in Babylon God sent Prophets unto Israel, meaning He did not see them as Dead. So you inverted my meaning somehow. Israel was a Dead for nigh 2000 years until 1948. What does Dead mean to you ? There are other passages sister where God states He will turn his back on the Jews and not even acknowledge their existence.

Elliot's Commentary: Are the whole house of Israel.--This Divine interpretation of the vision leaves no doubt of its meaning. Whatever other sense might possibly be attached to its language, there can be no uncertainty as to that which the Spirit intended. The last clause of the verse, "cut off for our parts," is obscure in the English, but in the original is simply for us--i.e., "as for us, we are cut off."

Careful reading of Ezekiel’s prophetic message will reveal that it was aimed mainly at the distant future, primarily directed to the end-time descendants of Israel. Much of God’s revelation to him revolved around crucial, end-time events (both positive and negative) that would take place centuries in the future.

Blog Entries

Actually they will start repenting when the time of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    Further there is a gap between the 7 weeks and the 62 weeks. This is not because Israel doesn't exist. It is because Israel was to respond and didn't.

No, other prophecy doesn't allow for that. God ALWAYS had a plan for the Gentiles.
    However it would have been much sooner I expect.

Nope, Jesus was cut off after 62 weeks. Don't change what is explicitly stated in scripture.
    God did NOT reject them at that time, rather He told them the temple would be desolate and they would suffer distress. However thousands became believers at that time.

No, the Church Age is a misnomer. The Church Age is BOTH Jews and Gentiles.
    The time of the Gentiles is the time when Jerusalem would be trampled while the Gospel was taken to the Gentile nations.

Yet that WAS the VERY exile they were experiencing when Ezekiel had the prophecy. This was WHY Ezekiel could note they claimed they were cut off - when we know it is the Anointed one who is cut off for them.

Of course they are NOT the SAME.
    The Statue vision was given to King Nebuchadnezzar, whilst the beasts vision was given 50 years later to Daniel.
    Dan 7:17* ‘These four great beasts are four kings who shall arise out of the earth.*

This statement clarifies that the four kings are FUTURE to the vision, which was given in the reign of Belshazzar - the last ruler of Babylon.

The Statue vision is split into 5 different ingredients - Gold, Silver, Bronze, Iron and Clay. It also has chronologically 7 different body parts - Head, Chest and Arms, Torso, Thighs, Legs, Feet, Toes.

However I am not sure this thread is the place to discuss the overlap between Dan 2 and Dan 7.

Blog Entries

No its not, that is "Replacement Theology". God deals with the Church and Israel at separate in LIKE MANNER in that both must repent and accept Jesus. But the Christ is Raptured to Heaven while Israel (Wheat) remains on the earth with the WICKED TARES until the end. The 144,000 in Rev. 14:1 are the Jews, ALL Jews (not just 144,000) who are in Petra. The Church is Raptured (Harvested) by Jesus from the Clouds in verse 14, and the Wicked are Harvested into the Winepress in verses 18-20.

Israel is God's Bride, the Church is Jesus' Bride. God Destroyed the Wicked World and most every man before Abraham. All men are given a chance to accept Christ.

Conflating Israel and the Church is a no no. Bth have to come to Christ, but it is in God's timing, not ours.
    Hi Revelation Man,

No this is not replacement theology. “RT” as put forth by dispensationalists is a red herring and is not what we believe.

Nothing has ever been replaced. It’s only ever been about one people, who love and follow God, from Adam till today.

Lots of what your saying here is dispensational theology, which many of us reject as truth.
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Blog Entries

TIMING AND LOCATION OF THE WOUND

Many fail to realize that the wound occurs in HEAVEN and that this event take place shortly before the 42 months in which the beast in Rev 13 is upon the earth!!!

Thus this wound has not occurred yet.

BATTLE WOUND TO ONE OF HIS HEADS NOT A RESURRECTION

The beast has 7 heads thus a wound to one of them does not mean the beast itself dies and has to be resurrected. (I will show the God parallel). Furthermore the people of the earth will NOT see or notice the wound rather worship him do to his claim and power.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD PARALLEL

Would NOT Christ's return also fit someone who is, was not, and yet is?

Rev 17:8
    The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:

God's parallel

Rev 1:8
    I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Someone who has a head which was wounded but was healed ,

Rev 12:7
    And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Rev 13:3
    And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

God's parallel

Rev 5:6
    And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Will not the world also wonder after Christ when he returns?

Do we not see what is happening here??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post

Many fail to realize that the wound occurs in HEAVEN and that this event take place shortly before the 42 months in which the beast in Rev 13 is upon the earth!!!

The beast has 7 heads thus a wound to one of them does not mean the beast itself dies and has to be resurrected. (I will show the God parallel). Furthermore the people of the earth will NOT see or notice the wound rather worship him do to his claim and power.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:

God's parallel

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
    How is that a parallel when it does not match?

was, and is not; and shall ascend

does not match

which is, and which was, and which is to come

the "which is" does not apply to the beast because the beast did not exist in John's time which further proves Preterism and similar theological views to be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post

God's parallel

How is that a parallel when it does not match?

was, and is not; and shall ascend

does not match

which is, and which was, and which is to come

the "which is" does not apply to the beast because the beast did not exist in John's time which further proves Preterism and similar theological views to be wrong.
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Actually they will start repenting when the time of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    Further there is a gap between the 7 weeks and the 62 weeks. This is not because Israel doesn't exist. It is because Israel was to respond and didn't.
    Again, and there would have been a gap between when Jesus died and the 70 AD Event. I understand its THREE PROPHECIES because I have a blog on that and have been preaching that for years. They don't repent until in full (1/3 is in full because t is all that repent) until the Two-witnesses show up to turn them back to God and that is just before the First Seal is opened, some no doubt will repent as per is normal even today.

I think you missed the over thrust pf my point, if Israel had accepted Jesus 2000 years ago there would have been no need for the Church Age. Jesus would have just ruled from Jerusalem and all men would have seen him as God. Yet he still would have had to destroy the Wicked. But of course God saw that they were not going to accept Christ Jesus.

No, other prophecy doesn't allow for that. God ALWAYS had a plan for the Gentiles.
    However it would have been much sooner I expect.
    What are you even talking about ? You can't know God's intentions/mind. Why would an ALL KNOWING God make a Prophecy about something HE KNEW was not going to happen? He wouldn't of course. But God understanding what is going to happen and God's Desires are two different things. Jesus stated at the end of Matt. 23 O Jerusalem....

Matt. 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Luke I stated before, I believe that if the Jews had of accepted Christ there would have never been a Church Age. And I believe that the evidence is there in the bible to show this via the way the parts on either side of the Church Age fit together without a Church Age. It is irrelevant because there was a Church Age, but expect to understand all things when I get to Heaven (we see darkly now...) and I expect to understand that the Church Age was a 2000 year hiatus of God's desired plans.

Nope, Jesus was cut off after 62 weeks. Don't change what is explicitly stated in scripture.
    God did NOT reject them at that time, rather He told them the temple would be desolate and they would suffer distress. However thousands became believers at that time.
    Dan. 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, AND threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:

So when get the TIME PERIOD/Number of weeks and it is 7 weeks and 62 Weeks or 69 weeks just like I stated. THEN..........We get the two events that make up this 62 weeks and all you see is the 62 Weeks it seems !! That is on you sister. The KJV is hard to unravel sometimes, but I find a way to understand it.

Then.........................the Explanation goes like this after we hear it is 7 PLUS 62 Weeks. The Street ad wall shall be built again (7 WEEKS) AND after 62 WEEKS the Messiah will be CUT OFF, meaning he is cit off after BOTH EVENTS which is 69 weeks of the 70 week prophecy.

To be truthful I don't even get the pushback here, do you just like being contrary ? Because arguing that it is not after 69 weeks seems to me to a person looking for something to push back on for ZERO REASON. Unless you truley just don't understand it I don't get it.

Of course they are NOT the SAME.
    The Statue vision was given to King Nebuchadnezzar, whilst the beasts vision was given 50 years later to Daniel.
    Dan 7:17* ‘These four great beasts are four kings who shall arise out of the earth.*

This statement clarifies that the four kings are FUTURE to the vision, which was given in the reign of Belshazzar - the last ruler of Babylon.

The Statue vision is split into 5 different ingredients - Gold, Silver, Bronze, Iron and Clay. It also has chronologically 7 different body parts - Head, Chest and Arms, Torso, Thighs, Legs, Feet, Toes.

However I am not sure this thread is the place to discuss the overlap between Dan 2 and Dan 7.
    They are the same....no use rehashing it.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    Hi Revelation Man,

No this is not replacement theology. “RT” as put forth by dispensationalists is a red herring and is not what we believe.

Nothing has ever been replaced. It’s only ever been about one people, who love and follow God, from Adam till today.

Lots of what your saying here is dispensational theology, which many of us reject as truth.
    I don't go by tags per se. I have been a preacher over 30 years. I preach the Gospel. By the way who is MANY OF US ? Because I see the many of us on these Message Boards as having a far different theological understanding than Christendom in general.

We live in a Space time continuum world so the future will come to pass in the future. What I see you doing is replacing Israel with the Church, that is why I asked of that is what you believe. I repeat, God deals with Israel and the Church at different times...........you never answered my question did you ? I notice things like that.

Blog Entries

I don't go by tags per se. I have been a preacher over 30 years. I preach the Gospel. By the way who is MANY OF US ? Because I see the many of us on these Message Boards as having a far different theological understanding than Christendom in general.

We live in a Space time continuum world so the future will come to pass in the future. What I see you doing is replacing Israel with the Church, that is why I asked of that is what you believe. I repeat, God deals with Israel and the Church at different times...........you never answered my question did you ? I notice things like that.
    He’s not replaceing with the church he’s saying that there is one line of the faithful before and after the cross

Israel didn’t replace anyone either they just carried the line for a while remember what Paul said their is no Jew or gentile

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marty fox View Post
    He’s not replaceing with the church he’s saying that there is one line of the faithful before and after the cross

Israel didn’t replace anyone either they just carried the line for a while remember what Paul said their is no Jew or gentile
    Israel since the cross were those who accepted Jesus and those who did not. Those who did not were removed from Israel, and gentile believers were added to Israel.

As you correct say, no replacing was done. Only removing and adding was done.

What changed was who is qualified to be called Israel. Once it was just being related to the sons of Jacob but that changed to who had faith in the Messiah. So there is a true, faithful Israel and a false non-faithful Israel. These can be re-attached and be Israel again only if they accept Christ.

Thread Information