Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Habakkuk's End Time Word

Blog Entries

Re: Habakkuk's End Time Word

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    So basically, Keck, you reject the Prophesies and 2 Peter 3:3-7 perfectly applies to you. [B]
    No, basically I’m rejecting your bad science. None of the electromagnetic consequences you posted above substantiates your claim that the sun will be 7 times brighter and people will melt like the bad guys in Raiders of the Lost Ark. None of it. You should then, beleive your own post, change your narrative and reject the bad science you’ve been proposing all along.

So a temporary loss of communication and possibly power isn’t going to be the “final solution” you are hoping for, is it?

I beleive every word of Scripture

And basically myself and every credible theologian is rejecting your interpretation of Isaiah 30. Again, I beleive every word of Scripture.

Here is what you are accusing me of Keraz:

2 Peter 3:3-7 3Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 5But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.
    Are you willing to stand behind your accusation and confirm right here and now before God and the public that you are condemning me?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post

Are you willing to stand behind your accusation and confirm right here and now before God and the public that you are condemning me?
    I judge or condemn no-one.
    God is the Judge and people who promote false teachings will be more severely Judged. James 3:1

So for you or anyone who rejects the plain truths of the Prophetic Word, God will ask them: Why did you believe false teachings and why did you reject what I gave the prophets, so you could have been prepared for what must happen?

The thing about this forthcoming CME, is that it will be of an unprecedented magnitude. The scientists can only guess at the possible effects, but they know a massive strike will have very serious consequences.
    We who study what God tell us thru His prophets, know what will happen; how He destroyed the ancient civilization in Noah's time with water and the next time it will be by fire, then how God will bless His faithful Christian people.

Blog Entries

I judge or condemn no-one.
    God is the Judge and people who promote false teachings will be more severely Judged. James 3:1

So for you or anyone who rejects the plain truths of the Prophetic Word, God will ask them: Why did you believe false teachings and why did you reject what I gave the prophets, so you could have been prepared for what must happen?

The thing about this forthcoming CME, is that it will be of an unprecedented magnitude. The scientists can only guess at the possible effects, but they know a massive strike will have very serious consequences.
    We who study what God tell us thru His prophets, know what will happen; how He destroyed the ancient civilization in Noah's time with water and the next time it will be by fire, then how God will bless His faithful Christian people.
    And somehow you “just know” that this CME will defy all scientific data.

Are you claiming to be a prophet of God with direct communication concerning CME’s? Because science doesn’t support your claim.

And if you don’t want to accuse me and other posters than stop telling everyone they reject Scripture because they disagree with your opinions.

Maybe it's CME as in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. It could also refer to the company I was previously with, also called CME.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by teddyv View Post
    Maybe it's CME as in the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. It could also refer to the company I was previously with, also called CME.
    Here’s a good one:

Clathrin-Mediated Endocytosis

Blog Entries

Here’s a good one:

Clathrin-Mediated Endocytosis
    Doesn't look like any hope of an intelligent discussion here.
    Sad really, we are all Christians and should know what God has planned for our future. However, when the Lord's great and terrible Day of wrath strikes, at least you will remember what I have pointed out from the Bible prophesies.

Blog Entries

Doesn't look like any hope of an intelligent discussion here.
    Sad really, we are all Christians and should know what God has planned for our future. However, when the Lord's great and terrible Day of wrath strikes, at least you will remember what I have pointed out from the Bible prophesies.
    Here’s is the future for all the faithful:

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

If you want to live out your life in hate, bitterness and lust for blood, you are going to be one lonely and bitter soul.

I’ll choose love. And you can not accuse me before God about that

Blog Entries

Here’s is the future for all the faithful:

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

If you want to live out your life in hate, bitterness and lust for blood, you are going to be one lonely and bitter soul.

I’ll choose love. And you can not accuse me before God about that
    This post is not made out of love for a fellow Christian. You are an accuser of the brethren and will be Judged for it.
    Show us anywhere that I have made a personal declaration of hate, bitterness or lust. Such things are far from my desires.

It is what the Bible prophets wrote that you object to, because they all refute your beliefs and you can't abide it because you want God to take you away from it all, an idea that is even more unbelievable than the best fairy tale, for they usually make the hero go thru difficulty before reaching the City of gold, etc.

Is it hate, or lust for death for me to repeat what Jesus and the Prophets said?
    Everyone will be salted with fire. Mark 9:49
    He will winnow the chaff with fire.. Matthew 3:12
    Our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29
    The earth is reserved for fire, that will consume God's enemies. 2 Peter 3:7

We do have a hope, the Return of Jesus, Titus 2:13, and a future; being Gods witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16

Blog Entries

No, what I object to are your interpretations and bad science

I embrace God’s Word. I have no problem standing before Jesus, for there is no law against love

Blog Entries

How did God react to Jonah when Jonah had hoped that the people of Niveha would be judged?

Yuma, AZ where chocolate melts in the fridge

‘The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed’. Cushan and Midian: North Africa and Arabia.
    Lands sometimes have names, but not always. In this case, "Land of Cush" is anyplace occupied by the tribe of Cush. If the tribe splits, BOTH places are "land of Cush." Part of the tribe went to Africa and that land is now called Libya. There are three areas in the mountains east of Tabriz, Iran called Cush. That has led to a lot of confusion in a lot of subjects.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Prospector View Post
    Lands sometimes have names, but not always. In this case, "Land of Cush" is anyplace occupied by the tribe of Cush. If the tribe splits, BOTH places are "land of Cush." Part of the tribe went to Africa and that land is now called Libya. There are three areas in the mountains east of Tabriz, Iran called Cush. That has led to a lot of confusion in a lot of subjects.
    There are references to Ethiopia and India, too; being called 'Cush' originally.
    I consider that today, they would be all the peoples of North Africa, except for Egypt. Probably Afghanistan, Pakistan and parts of India.

But Bible prophecy has bad news for them;
    Zephaniah 2:12 You Cush-ites will also be slain by the Sword of the Lord.

Blog Entries

There are references to Ethiopia and India, too; being called 'Cush' originally.
    I consider that today, they would be all the peoples of North Africa, except for Egypt. Probably Afghanistan, Pakistan and parts of India.

Are you futurizing Zep 2:12?

Benson Commentary
    Zephaniah 2:12. Ye Ethiopians also shall be slain — Here a denunciation of divine wrath is uttered against the Ethiopians, as, Zephaniah 2:8, against the Moabites and Ammonites. It is said that they should be slain by God’s sword; because Nebuchadnezzar, who was to subdue them, was raised up by the divine providence, in order to execute its purposes; and to cut off those whose wickedness called for the infliction of divine vengeance. This denunciation against the Ethiopians was fulfilled by Nebuchadnezzar, by whom they were overthrown, when they came to assist the king of Egypt against him
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    Are you futurizing Zep 2:12?

Benson Commentary
    Zephaniah 2:12. Ye Ethiopians also shall be slain — Here a denunciation of divine wrath is uttered against the Ethiopians, as, Zephaniah 2:8, against the Moabites and Ammonites. It is said that they should be slain by God’s sword; because Nebuchadnezzar, who was to subdue them, was raised up by the divine providence, in order to execute its purposes; and to cut off those whose wickedness called for the infliction of divine vengeance. This denunciation against the Ethiopians was fulfilled by Nebuchadnezzar, by whom they were overthrown, when they came to assist the king of Egypt against him
    Great catch Bluesky.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

The ancient kingdom of Cush was completely different from the older kingdom of Ethiopia. At his height, it conquered Egypt and its present-day location is in Sudan. Your post seems to allude that Cush is synonymous with Ethiopia which couldn't be further away from the truth. As for lumping it with Afghanistan, Pakistan and India, well, you seem to be having a field day in conjecture land.

And the KJV is incorrect in calling it "Ethiopia" in Zephaniah 2:12. The ESV got it spot-on.

Thread Information