Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Habakkuk's End Time Word

Blog Entries

Habakkuk's End Time Word

Habakkuk 3:1-19 Lord God, I know Your fame, I am in awe of what You have done. You make Yourself known and in your wrath You do not forget mercy. God comes from Paran; His splendor covers the sky and earth. As bright as the dawn, rays of light flash from His hand and thereby His might is veiled. Plague and pestilence go before and after Him. The earth shakes and nations panic. The mountains are broken and flattened. The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed.
    What is the cause of Your anger, O God? You arm Your weapons and the earth and sea shake with fear. The sun and moon stand still. Furiously You traverse the earth, and trample the nations. You come to deliver Your people and save Your anointed ones. You shatter the house of the wicked, laying bare its foundations. With his own weapon You kill their leaders and warriors, swept away by a whirlwind, as they prepare to attack. I tremble at Your advance, but I long for the Day of calamity to come upon our enemies. Although the fig tree has not yet budded and the grape vine bears no fruit and the Land does not prosper, even so, I shall exult in the Lord. God Almighty is my strength, He makes me sure footed and confident. Nahum 1:15
    Ref: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

Chapter three of the Book of Habakkuk, describes how the Lord will act to punish His enemies and protect His people. Written in the present tense for the surety of its fulfilment.
    ‘as they are about to devour their victims – prepare to attack’. Verse 14 is an interesting description of the method and timing of the Lord’s Day of vengeance. “swept away by a whirlwind” and with ‘arrows of light flashing’. This can only describe a Coronal Mass Ejection, a sunstrike, which will occur at the exact moment that His enemies commence their attack. Confirmed by Deuteronomy 32:31-35...My reserve of punishment, stored up for My Day of vengeance, till the moment that their foot slips, [make a mistake] for their doom is fast approaching. And Isaiah 30:26…the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength.. Malachi 4:1+3, 2 Peter 3:7
    ‘as bright as the dawn’…Joel 2:2…like the dawn spreading across the mountains… As the earth rotates and nations face the sun, they will be struck with the fire and devastation described in Joel 2:1-11 and detailed in over 100 other prophesies. Jeremiah 25:32
    ‘With his own weapons, You kill the enemy, as they prepare to attack’. This will literally happen if a CME strikes an armed nuke missile and the microwave penetration will explode ammunition and rockets stored underground. Deut. 32:22, Jer. 49:35, Haggai 2:21-22, Hosea 2:8, Psalm 37:15
    Note that: “His might is veiled” The Lord will not be seen at this time. Psalms 18:7-19, Romans 1:18
    Furiously, You trample the nations’. This will be the fulfilment of Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 2:12-21, Zechariah 2:13, Zech. 14:13-15, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, Rev. 6:12-17.
    ‘The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed’. Cushan and Midian: North Africa and Arabia. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:5&12, Isaiah 19:1-10
    Punishment, trampling, fierce fire, etc. This cannot be construed as the same event as the Return of Jesus., described quite differently in Matthew 24:30, Rev. 19:11-13

But, this is also the Day of deliverance for His people: ‘The Lord does not forget mercy and saves His anointed people’. We look forward with great anticipation to the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, when He will fulfill His promises to His people. 1 Cor. 2:9
    Judah ‘the fig tree’, the Jewish people, does not yet acknowledge the Messiah, and Israel ‘the vine’, every faithful Christian person: still await their true destiny. When these happen, the Land and His people will prosper. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Joel 2:21-24, Amos 9:13-15

That will be the wonderful time when the Lords righteous people gather and live together in peace in New Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah 62:1-5, Isa 40:1-3, Jer. 3:14, Micah 2:12, Zech. 8:7, Psalms 68:7-10.
    They will proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 49:6, Isa. 66:19, Rev. 7:1-9

Re: Habakkuk's End Time Word

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Habakkuk 3:1-19 Lord God, I know Your fame, I am in awe of what You have done. You make Yourself known and in your wrath You do not forget mercy. God comes from Paran; His splendor covers the sky and earth. As bright as the dawn, rays of light flash from His hand and thereby His might is veiled. Plague and pestilence go before and after Him. The earth shakes and nations panic. The mountains are broken and flattened. The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed.
    What is the cause of Your anger, O God? You arm Your weapons and the earth and sea shake with fear. The sun and moon stand still. Furiously You traverse the earth, and trample the nations. You come to deliver Your people and save Your anointed ones. You shatter the house of the wicked, laying bare its foundations. With his own weapon You kill their leaders and warriors, swept away by a whirlwind, as they prepare to attack. I tremble at Your advance, but I long for the Day of calamity to come upon our enemies. Although the fig tree has not yet budded and the grape vine bears no fruit and the Land does not prosper, even so, I shall exult in the Lord. God Almighty is my strength, He makes me sure footed and confident. Nahum 1:15
    Ref: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

Chapter three of the Book of Habakkuk, describes how the Lord will act to punish His enemies and protect His people. Written in the present tense for the surety of its fulfilment.
    ‘as they are about to devour their victims – prepare to attack’. Verse 14 is an interesting description of the method and timing of the Lord’s Day of vengeance. “swept away by a whirlwind” and with ‘arrows of light flashing’. This can only describe a Coronal Mass Ejection, a sunstrike, which will occur at the exact moment that His enemies commence their attack. Confirmed by Deuteronomy 32:31-35...My reserve of punishment, stored up for My Day of vengeance, till the moment that their foot slips, [make a mistake] for their doom is fast approaching. And Isaiah 30:26…the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength.. Malachi 4:1+3, 2 Peter 3:7
    ‘as bright as the dawn’…Joel 2:2…like the dawn spreading across the mountains… As the earth rotates and nations face the sun, they will be struck with the fire and devastation described in Joel 2:1-11 and detailed in over 100 other prophesies. Jeremiah 25:32
    ‘With his own weapons, You kill the enemy, as they prepare to attack’. This will literally happen if a CME strikes an armed nuke missile and the microwave penetration will explode ammunition and rockets stored underground. Deut. 32:22, Jer. 49:35, Haggai 2:21-22, Hosea 2:8, Psalm 37:15
    Note that: “His might is veiled” The Lord will not be seen at this time. Psalms 18:7-19, Romans 1:18
    Furiously, You trample the nations’. This will be the fulfilment of Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 2:12-21, Zechariah 2:13, Zech. 14:13-15, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, Rev. 6:12-17.
    ‘The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed’. Cushan and Midian: North Africa and Arabia. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:5&12, Isaiah 19:1-10
    Punishment, trampling, fierce fire, etc. This cannot be construed as the same event as the Return of Jesus., described quite differently in Matthew 24:30, Rev. 19:11-13

But, this is also the Day of deliverance for His people: ‘The Lord does not forget mercy and saves His anointed people’. We look forward with great anticipation to the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, when He will fulfill His promises to His people. 1 Cor. 2:9
    Judah ‘the fig tree’, the Jewish people, does not yet acknowledge the Messiah, and Israel ‘the vine’, every faithful Christian person: still await their true destiny. When these happen, the Land and His people will prosper. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Joel 2:21-24, Amos 9:13-15

That will be the wonderful time when the Lords righteous people gather and live together in peace in New Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah 62:1-5, Isa 40:1-3, Jer. 3:14, Micah 2:12, Zech. 8:7, Psalms 68:7-10.
    They will proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 49:6, Isa. 66:19, Rev. 7:1-9
    I don't know why it is so important to know *how* God will judge the nations? Why is it important to know God will use a Coronal Mass Ejection? Much of this judgment is being described in ancient terminology, applying symbolism of such things as natural disasters. Why do you think it's important to interpret these things as some kind of scientific phenomenon? Does God even have to use natural phenomena to bring about judgment on earth? However, I do think God uses natural disasters like tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, forest fires, and famines, along with wars and rebellions. Is it really important to know, in detail, how God will scorch the earth in the endtimes? I remain open-minded on the subject. Have you had a vision or dream to this effect?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    I don't know why it is so important to know *how* God will judge the nations? Why is it important to know God will use a Coronal Mass Ejection? Much of this judgment is being described in ancient terminology, applying symbolism of such things as natural disasters. Why do you think it's important to interpret these things as some kind of scientific phenomenon? Does God even have to use natural phenomena to bring about judgment on earth? However, I do think God uses natural disasters like tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, forest fires, and famines, along with wars and rebellions. Is it really important to know, in detail, how God will scorch the earth in the endtimes? I remain open-minded on the subject. Have you had a vision or dream to this effect?
    Thanks Randyk.
    Yes I have had a vision, not about what God will use in His Day of wrath, that is plainly prophesied in over 100 Bible prophesies, but what the result will be.

My aim is to promote prophesies like Habakkuk, that vividly detail the cause and effects of this forthcoming terrible Day. For you will surely never hear a preacher talk about it!
    This is an End Times chat forum. I have been posting on this forum and several others like it, for 7-10 years now. I have yet to find anyone who has a coherent, scripturally correct view of what God has planned for His Creation, now once again; as in the days of Noah. Then He used water, next time it will be fire. 2 Peter 3:7, Isaiah 66:15

We can all read the plain Words of the prophets. Thinking that something they described, which is possible to happen; won't ever happen, is a straight out denial of scripture and in my view; a sin. Why should we not know and be prepared for what God has taken the trouble to inform His prophets and therefore, us; what He has planned for these end times?
    The problem for most is believing false teachings and then, as Isaiah 29:9-12 says: the prophesies will be as a closed book to them.

Thanks Randyk.
    Yes I have had a vision, not about what God will use in His Day of wrath, that is plainly prophesied in over 100 Bible prophesies, but what the result will be.

My aim is to promote prophesies like Habakkuk, that vividly detail the cause and effects of this forthcoming terrible Day. For you will surely never hear a preacher talk about it!
    This is an End Times chat forum. I have been posting on this forum and several others like it, for 7-10 years now. I have yet to find anyone who has a coherent, scripturally correct view of what God has planned for His Creation, now once again; as in the days of Noah. Then He used water, next time it will be fire. 2 Peter 3:7, Isaiah 66:15

We can all read the plain Words of the prophets. Thinking that something they described, which is possible to happen; won't ever happen, is a straight out denial of scripture and in my view; a sin. Why should we not know and be prepared for what God has taken the trouble to inform His prophets and therefore, us; what He has planned for these end times?
    The problem for most is believing false teachings and then, as Isaiah 29:9-12 says: the prophesies will be as a closed book to them.
    Well, I can see the value in knowing something specific is coming. But what is the value if nobody is accepting it? If only you are accepting it, has God then failed in His warnings? Is He successful only with you? That's sounds very, very unlikely.

That being said, I do think we each individually have our gifts and interests, and often when our gifts and abilities are truly from God, others tend to disbelieve it. After all, Christ himself was disbelieved often, even by his own disciples.

So I'm open to any revelation or vision you may have had. But I don't really see people getting upset with any notion that God will punish the world with fire. In fact, most Christians I know have long believed this, since it is right there in the Scriptures. Why you think Christians reject this is stunning to me, because for one, I have believed it. Many Christians simply do not have a time frame for these things, and quite often, God deters us from trying to look too far into the future.

If something is coming up sooner than we think what practical things should we do to prepare for it? If you don't have any practical advice, then yes, Christians should reject this as so much hype designed to draw attention to yourself. But if this is from God I'm only to happy to accommodate you and to encourage you in your pursuits.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    Well, I can see the value in knowing something specific is coming. But what is the value if nobody is accepting it? If only you are accepting it, has God then failed in His warnings? Is He successful only with you? That's sounds very, very unlikely.

That being said, I do think we each individually have our gifts and interests, and often when our gifts and abilities are truly from God, others tend to disbelieve it. After all, Christ himself was disbelieved often, even by his own disciples.

So I'm open to any revelation or vision you may have had. But I don't really see people getting upset with any notion that God will punish the world with fire. In fact, most Christians I know have long believed this, since it is right there in the Scriptures. Why you think Christians reject this is stunning to me, because for one, I have believed it. Many Christians simply do not have a time frame for these things, and quite often, God deters us from trying to look too far into the future.

If something is coming up sooner than we think what practical things should we do to prepare for it? If you don't have any practical advice, then yes, Christians should reject this as so much hype designed to draw attention to yourself. But if this is from God I'm only to happy to accommodate you and to encourage you in your pursuits.
    As you say; there is specific prophesies in the Bible about a forthcoming Judgement by fire.
    Some. like our Jewish friend, Fenris think it all happened in the past, some think he distant future, but some do take heed of the warnings and prepare themselves, mentally, spiritually and physically. We are told to have a place to shelter in. Isaiah 26:20-21 It will be just a single 24 hour day event.

As for when, that we do not know; for it will be the Day that comes as a thief, unexpected and sudden. However, there are signs whereby we can know its imminence. One is the appearance of a person in the power of Elijah. Malachi 4:5 Another is the loss of Israel's good leadership. Isaiah 3:1-7
    The trigger for this Day is an attack upon Israel, with nuke missiles. Ezekiel 7:14, Jeremiah 9:35-37 & 50:22-27, Habakkuk 3:14

Disbelief and rejection; the ancient prophets certainly had that! But they just said and wrote down what God gave them, what I do is repeat it, with other verses and modern knowledge to help explain it all.
    I have the same problem as they did; proclaim a warning and nothing happens! But to think it never will happen, basically means that you reject the Bible.

Blog Entries

Or more likely it's rejecting your interpretation of the Bible.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Or more likely it's rejecting your interpretation of the Bible.
    Do you have anything sensible to contribute or are your responses just personal put downs and rejection of Biblical truths?

Blog Entries

Do you have anything sensible to contribute or are your responses just personal put downs and rejection of Biblical truths?
    My "sensible" contribution is in response to your statement that people who disagree with your interpretations also reject their Bibles. I simply exposed your statement as a logical fallacy.

Does that make sense to you?
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

My "sensible" contribution is in response to your statement that people who disagree with your interpretations also reject their Bibles. I simply exposed your statement as a logical fallacy.
    A blatant lie, made to denigrate me and challenge my integrity.

Why don't you post your 'interpretation' of Habakkuk 3? Have you ever bothered to read and study this and other prophesies?

Blog Entries

A blatant lie, made to denigrate me and challenge my integrity.

Why don't you post your 'interpretation' of Habakkuk 3? Have you ever bothered to read and study this and other prophesies?

......what I do is repeat it, with other verses and modern knowledge to help explain it all.......But to think it never will happen, basically means that you reject the Bible.
    Your words, your insertion of interpretation from non Biblical sources (bolded), and your accusation that those who don’t buy into your narrative reject the Bible.

I’m just trying to point out the logical fallacy here.

Blog Entries

Why don't you post your 'interpretation' of Habakkuk 3?

I found this helpful.

The book of Habakkuk simplified. Keep in mind, different eschatological positions will affect a great many things...

https://youtu.be/OPMaRqGJPUU
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time

Blog Entries

Brother, you are aware that there are several ways of understanding this issue, and is hotly debated in many God loving circles. Your view is not all views, and all views are not sin. I agree there is confusion and untruth about but let’s approach this with respect and openness, with True Truth as the goal.

“A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time

Blog Entries

Your words, your insertion of interpretation from non Biblical sources (bolded), and your accusation that those who don’t buy into your narrative reject the Bible.

I’m just trying to point out the logical fallacy here.
    So you are a flat earther then? The Bible says so: Isaiah 42:22, Job 28:24, Revelation 7:1, +
    We do have the benefit of modern scientific knowledge, to discredit me for using it, is sheer foolishness.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    Brother, you are aware that there are several ways of understanding this issue, and is hotly debated in many God loving circles. Your view is not all views, and all views are not sin. I agree there is confusion and untruth about but let’s approach this with respect and openness, with True Truth as the goal.
    I watched the video you posted. It reiterated that there WILL be an appointed time for God to bring His Judgement to the nations.

Other ways of understanding this issue? I promote the literal Words of the prophets, no need to make anything out of it than what is plainly Written.
    Habakkuk 3:4-14 says the Lord will use His flashing arrows to make the enemies weapons recoil upon themselves. Psalms 7:12-16
    It all means just what it says; There is coming a Day, actually prophesied over 100 times, when the Lord will act. He has restrained Himself; Isaiah 42:1-15 but the Day will come when He will winnow the chaff in the fire and gather His own into the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-26

Shouldn't every Christian know about it?

Blog Entries

So you are a flat earther then? The Bible says so: Isaiah 42:22, Job 28:24, Revelation 7:1, +
    We do have the benefit of modern scientific knowledge, to discredit me for using it, is sheer foolishness.
    Straw man arguments aren’t persuasive.

Name calling isn’t persuasive

Maybe try listening to all the others here trying to exhort you

Thread Information