Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: “About Divine Healing and Health”

Blog Entries

Re: “About Divine Healing and Health”

Smells like the Prosperity Gospel aka Health and Wealth aka Name it and Claim it.
    This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -SEEKING- View Post
    Smells like the Prosperity Gospel aka Health and Wealth aka Name it and Claim it.
    They all go pretty much hand in hand. God forbid someone develops a chronic medical issue or loses their job because they will be looked down on as sinners lacking in faith and treated worse than the Pharisees treated the poor and sick.

Quote Originally Posted by -SEEKING- View Post
    I think it might be rooted in people's desire to be in charge in control and manage their salvation by their choices, wanting to believe they are entitled something, hence left wanting. with a total disregard and disrespect for the fact that the only thing entitled is, God's Word to be fulfilled.
    Let there be Light

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    They all go pretty much hand in hand. God forbid someone develops a chronic medical issue or loses their job because they will be looked down on as sinners lacking in faith and treated worse than the Pharisees treated the poor and sick.
    what happened to Job is that, but again what transpired no matter anyone's words deeds or suffering is the fulfillment of God's Word. the world is set to demoralize the faithful in Christ (God's Word) so get used to it. and quit expecting others to be responsible for your relationship with God.

I know people who have absolutely nothing and thank God, I know people who have plenty more then they need and thank God. its what you value if you value what others think of you and your faith, you are incorrect already. what the concern is, is what does God think, therefore what is important is what people think of or know of the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob in the name of Jesus Christ. which is part of the process of finding the faithful. note the miracles then were with the ministry that was to find the faithful.

Jesus sot the faithful and when He found them His Father in Heaven was glorified many times, and even though the many saw with their own eyes, they didn't follow Jesus only the faithful He found. Jesus didn't reveal Himself to the world when He rose, He revealed Himself to the faithful.
    Let there be Light

Blog Entries

The most thankful and humble Christians I know are those for whom a relationship with God is enough.

His Grace is truely enough.

Cool Re: “About Divine Healing and Health”

Quote Originally Posted by DPMartin View Post
    I think it might be rooted in people's desire to be in charge in control and manage their salvation by their choices, wanting to believe they are entitled something, hence left wanting. with a total disregard and disrespect for the fact that the only thing entitled is, God's Word to be fulfilled.
    I have been healed by God in the past. Lately my body is racked with advanced osteoarthritis. I waited and prayed for 5 years wanting new knee joints. I was hoping for divine healing but finally had to use my resources and have a medical doctor replace them. God blessed me with extra fast healing and mobility from that. Like the Job said: Though He slay me will I trust Him.

I just had an eye exam today. I knew I needed cataract surgery, but found I also have advanced macular degeneration and something wrong behind my eye socket. Not good news. The cataracts gone might not help that much. I drive myself and am very independent. I don't want to lose that. I am just 72, please pray for me.
    John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    The most thankful and humble Christians I know are those for whom a relationship with God is enough.

His Grace is truely enough.
    And of course, there are definitely great blessings that follow true relationship with God. Many that had true relationship with God enjoyed these blessings. They didn't reject them.
    Emeke Odili is a Christian Teacher, Preacher, Author, Writer and Blogger. He has a divinely given vision of practically teaching people how to make success in life through absolute righteousness and faith. Emeke is married to his best friend, Joy. He shares life-transforming articles at his blog: www.righteousfaith.wordpress.com

Thread Information