Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations To Hanukkah Dedication Of Altar For The Third Temple

Re: Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations To Hanukkah Dedication Of Altar For The Third Temple

What's kinda lol is that hardly any Jews, even religious Jews, give that "Sanhedrin" any authority. And yet somehow this body is going to control the world. It's right out of every antisemites fevered fantasies.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Re: Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations To Hanukkah Dedication Of Altar For The Third Temple

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    What's kinda lol is that hardly any Jews, even religious Jews, give that "Sanhedrin" any authority. And yet somehow this body is going to control the world. It's right out of every antisemites fevered fantasies.
    The Sanhedrin and antisemites are going to be in for a hair raising experience when the King of the Jews comes back in all of His glory and His foot touches down on the Mount of Olives....

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

And because of that one event 2,000 years ago, every Jewish court until the end of time will be evil. Yeah, ok, that's totally logical.
    No kidding, that’s like someone saying today’s generation of German Bundestag are anti-Semitic genocidal maniacs because of the 1935 Nuremberg Laws another generation passed.

It’s total nonsense.

If I read my history correctly a “bloody Sanhedrin” imposed the death penalty once in seven years.

Blog Entries

It’s these end timers and their paranoia who are feeding into this. The end times has become an idol for some of them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    The Sanhedrin and antisemites are going to be in for a hair raising experience when the King of the Jews comes back in all of His glory and His foot touches down on the Mount of Olives....

Jude
    Probably a lot of Christians too.
    여러분은 주님 안에서 항상 기뻐하십시오. 내가 다시 말합니다. 기뻐하십시오.
    모든 사람을 너그럽게 대하십시오. 주님께서 오실 날이 가까웠습니다. Philippians 4

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aviyah View Post
    Probably a lot of Christians too.
    No doubt. .

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    It’s total nonsense.

If I read my history correctly a “bloody Sanhedrin” imposed the death penalty once in seven years.
    Some say 70 years.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Some say 70 years.
    Yeah....70 years. Compare that with any other court.....especially in those days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post

Jude
    Not just them but everybody who isn't right with God and living in sin when that day comes.
    I didnt know the link didnt work

Yeah basically. Most UN nations are not "free", so why would we expect their leaders to behave as anything other than the tyrannical dictators that they are?
    As a Christian I go even farther than this. When nations are not "Christian," or "moral," then I would not expect them to act moral. Even less tyrannical countries can still act immoral, though it may be true that the more immoral a country is, the stronger the leadership needs to be? But the UN is filled with many nations that would be very partial in their judgments, joining with another nations, moral or not, in order to serve their own interests. Partiality is the rule in the UN, and not justice for the very least among them.

I would add that monarchies and dictatorships are not necessarily immoral either. If we're looking for justice in the world body, it will have to come through power wielded by only a few very powerful countries who have a strong set of values.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    It’s these end timers and their paranoia who are feeding into this. The end times has become an idol for some of them.
    Not all endtimers. I'm a hardcore endtimer, and I don't feed into such frenzies! True endtimes biblical theology shows us that the 2nd Coming is all about judgment. All people will be judged by the mercy and the truth of God. Those who are wicked, and they are abundant, will suffer the surprise and shock that God has an end date for their atrocities, and even for their malice. This kind of endtimes theology is needed in our age. Those who think God is just a kindly old soft grandfather type need to be warned that He is our Creator, and expects obedience.

Yeah basically. Most UN nations are not "free", so why would we expect their leaders to behave as anything other than the tyrannical dictators that they are?
    As a Christian I go even farther than this. When nations are not "Christian," or "moral," then I would not expect them to act moral. Even less tyrannical countries can still act immoral, though it may be true that the more immoral a country is, the stronger the leadership needs to be? But the UN is filled with many nations that would be very partial in their judgments, joining with another nations, moral or not, in order to serve their own interests. Partiality is the rule in the UN, and not justice for the very least among them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    Not all endtimers. I'm a hardcore endtimer, and I don't feed into such frenzies! True endtimes biblical theology shows us that the 2nd Coming is all about judgment. All people will be judged by the mercy and the truth of God. Those who are wicked, and they are abundant, will suffer the surprise and shock that God has an end date for their atrocities, and even for their malice. This kind of endtimes theology is needed in our age. Those who think God is just a kindly old soft grandfather type need to be warned that He is our Creator, and expects obedience.
    Yeah, this is what I expect also. The first half of your last sentence would be a violation of the 2nd commandment by the way, so that characterization would be a major transgression.

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post

Romans 2 leaves them with no excuse and convicts them in my opinion.

Thread Information