Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations To Hanukkah Dedication Of Altar For The Third Temple

Post Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations To Hanukkah Dedication Of Altar For The Third Temple

Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations To Hanukkah Dedication Of Altar For The Third Temple..

The nascent Sanhedrin released a declaration to the 70 nations for Hanukkah to be read at a ceremony in Jerusalem on the last day of the holiday. The ceremony will include the consecration of a stone altar prepared for use in the Third Temple. The declaration is intended as an invitation to the nations to participate in the Temple and to receive its blessings.

The ceremony will also be part of the Sanhedrin’s ongoing effort to establish a Bible-based international organization to replace the United Nations. To this end, they charged Rabbi Yoel Schwartz, president of the Sanhedrin’s Court for the Noahides, with preparing a declaration that would describe the spiritual basis for the organization. Rabbi Schwartz is one of the most respected Torah scholars of this generation, a prolific writer, and winner of the Moskowitz Prize for Zionism.

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/1...-third-temple/

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Re: Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations To Hanukkah Dedication Of Altar For The Third Temple

By the lack of response here on this forum about that event, it would appear most here are more interested in their man-made doctrines that omit the building of a third temple in Jerusalem by the orthodox Jews at the end of this world.

Blog Entries

Re: Sanhedrin Invites 70 Nations To Hanukkah Dedication Of Altar For The Third Temple

No responses to this thread doesn't mean you get to conclude that everyone here is more interested in their "man made doctrines."

It might just be that a lot of posters shy away from readings the OP's posts for various reasons or......

Or it might just be that at this point, this is just rhetoric and speculation or......

Or it might just be that Christians aren't commissioned by Jesus to fret over a third temple and their focus is on the Gospel and discipleship...or....???
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by DavePeace View Post
    By the lack of response here on this forum about that event, it would appear most here are more interested in their man-made doctrines that omit the building of a third temple in Jerusalem by the orthodox Jews at the end of this world.
    I actually only just saw the post! I'm busy dealing with other threads. It's interesting, but just promo, at this stage. I don't see how a specifically *Jewish* interest translates into an interest shared by 70 other nations, let alone the creation of a new UN?

Blog Entries

"Humanity created religions such as Christianity and Islam that served as instruments throughout history to bring humanity closer to this great day."

Yeah... I don't want to be anywhere near Jerusalem when this happens.
    여러분은 주님 안에서 항상 기뻐하십시오. 내가 다시 말합니다. 기뻐하십시오.
    모든 사람을 너그럽게 대하십시오. 주님께서 오실 날이 가까웠습니다. Philippians 4

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    No responses to this thread doesn't mean you get to conclude that everyone here is more interested in their "man made doctrines."

It might just be that a lot of posters shy away from readings the OP's posts for various reasons or......

Or it might just be that at this point, this is just rhetoric and speculation or......

Or it might just be that Christians aren't commissioned by Jesus to fret over a third temple and their focus is on the Gospel and discipleship...or....???
    Or it might be..

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

Jude
    If Jesus had preached the same message that ministers preach today, He would never have been crucified.

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Or it might be..

Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
    Are you claiming to be an Apostle?

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
    It is also written:

Matthew 24:11

“and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.”

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    . I don't see how a specifically *Jewish* interest translates into an interest shared by 70 other nations, let alone the creation of a new UN?
    Yes, because the nations of the world who have condemned Israel more than all the other countries of the world combined but won't condemn a terrorist group dedicated to Israel's destruction even once are going to adopt a new UN based on Jewish principles.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Yes, because the nations of the world who have condemned Israel more than all the other countries of the world combined but won't condemn a terrorist group dedicated to Israel's destruction even once are going to adopt a new UN based on Jewish principles.
    Yeah. That will be the day. Just like the name of that live Eagles album.

That isn't going to happen. I certainly don't agree with the U.N., however. The *only* UN resolution that I would agree with, respecting Israel, is the acceptance of her as a sovereign state. The many resolutions passed *against Israel* delegitimizes the UN, and renders it a "bully" organization.

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    That isn't going to happen. I certainly don't agree with the U.N., however. The *only* UN resolution that I would agree with, respecting Israel, is the acceptance of her as a sovereign state. The many resolutions passed *against Israel* delegitimizes the UN, and renders it a "bully" organization.
    Yeah basically. Most UN nations are not "free", so why would we expect their leaders to behave as anything other than the tyrannical dictators that they are?
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Yeah basically. Most UN nations are not "free", so why would we expect their leaders to behave as anything other than the tyrannical dictators that they are?
    Well when they have counties like Venezuela and Cuba on their human rights council what can you expect?

The Sanhedrin were the ones that put the Son of God on trial..

Mark 14:55 And the chief priests and all the council sought for witness against Jesus to put him to death; and found none.

56 For many bare false witness against him, but their witness agreed not together.

57 And there arose certain, and bare false witness against him, saying,

58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

59 But neither so did their witness agree together.

60 And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answerest thou nothing? what is it which these witness against thee?

61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

63 Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses?

64 Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death.

65 And some began to spit on him, and to cover his face, and to buffet him, and to say unto him, Prophesy: and the servants did strike him with the palms of their hands.

https://av1611.com/kjbp/kjv-bible-text/Mr-14.html

Jude

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Blog Entries

What does this ^^^^ have to do with your news article?

The Sanhedrin were the ones that put the Son of God on trial..
    And because of that one event 2,000 years ago, every Jewish court until the end of time will be evil. Yeah, ok, that's totally logical.

Isaiah 54

Thread Information