Thread: GenJesus

Blog Entries

GenJesus

Slug had a great post. I donít want it missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    What are you concerned about... no innuendos, spell it out. What are you, in true honesty, concerned with?
    Youíve seen how we reason. I give you lots of linguistic material showing you inconsistencies in the KJV and where the NIV (your primary target) is more consistent. Neither are perfect. Iím not NIVO.

Brother Mark always brings up a great point.

John MacArhtur - NASB
    Alistair Begg - CSB
    Tony Evans - CSB
    James Montgomery Boice - NIV

Just some examples of men used powerfully by God that have another translation as their primary translation.

No doctrine is missing. ďJesus isnít in verse X, Y or Z!Ē Great look a verse or two forwards or backwards. Jesus is there.

Put it in a sentence and not 1,000 videos of a thousand different verses from Dave Flang, Jack McElroy or Hyles.

What is THE problem?

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Blog Entries

Re: GenJesus

Quote Originally Posted by TrustGzus View Post
    Slug had a great post. I don’t want it missed.

You’ve seen how we reason. I give you lots of linguistic material showing you inconsistencies in the KJV and where the NIV (your primary target) is more consistent. Neither are perfect. I’m not NIVO.

Brother Mark always brings up a great point.

John MacArhtur - NASB
    Alistair Begg - CSB
    Tony Evans - CSB
    James Montgomery Boice - NIV

Just some examples of men used powerfully by God that have another translation as their primary translation.

No doctrine is missing. “Jesus isn’t in verse X, Y or Z!” Great look a verse or two forwards or backwards. Jesus is there.

Put it in a sentence and not 1,000 videos of a thousand different verses from Dave Flang, Jack McElroy or Hyles.

What is THE problem?

X2... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    ďAĒ cannot be ďAĒ & not ďAĒ at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Blog Entries

Re: GenJesus

God bless you all for trying to open his eyes. But he's way too deep in that cult. Only God can save him now.
    This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Thread Information