Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Division of the Week

Re: Division of the Week

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    An Explanation of the Sixth Seal:
    Revelation 6:12-17;
    I watched as the Lamb broke the Sixth Seal, At this moment a Coronal Mass Ejection will explode out from the sun. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1, Zephaniah 3:8, Jeremiah 23:19 Triggered by the attack onto Israel, as per Psalms 83, Psalms 11:4-6, Psalms 50:1-3, 2 Peter 3:7

There was a violent earthquake The microwave effect of the short wave spectrum penetrates the earths crust, triggering worldwide earthquakes. Haggai 2:6, Deuteronomy 32:22, Isaiah 26:18-20, Amos 8:8-9, Psalms 18:7

The sun turned black as a funeral pall Acts 2:20 The approaching mass of the CME will obscure the sun. Joel 2:31, Amos 5:20

The moon became a red as blood Joel 2:31 The superheated hydrogen plasma strikes the moon and causes a thermite reaction with the aluminium oxide moon dust. As well as: the bright red reflection of the initial flash. Isaiah 30:26a

The stars in the sky fell like ripe figs All our satellites crash to earth and there may be a meteor shower. Isaiah 34:4, Isaiah 28:2

The sky vanished like a scroll being rolled up Our magnetosphere and atmosphere facing the sun are pushed aside by this multi billion ton pressure wave of superheated hydrogen plasma. Jeremiah 30:23, Isaiah 34:4, 2 Peter 3:7 & 10, Isaiah 51:6

Every mountain and island moved from their place Tectonic plate movement caused by the microwave effect. Deuteronomy 32:22, Jeremiah 4:23-24, Habakkuk 3:6, Isaiah 13:13 Also may cause a magnetic pole reversal.

Everyone from high to lowly hid themselves every person on earth will be terrified by what is coming and they scramble for cover. Ezekiel 7:15-19, Zephaniah 1:3 & 11, Luke 21:25-26

They called out: Hide us from the wrath of the Lamb People will dive for cover and most will survive, as they see this disaster approaching. The main mass of a CME will take 24 - 36 hours to arrive on earth. Isaiah 2:19, Isaiah 28:21-22, Jeremiah 25:38, Luke 23:30

For the great Day of the Lord has come and who can stand? Deuteronomy 32:22, Ezekiel 7:7, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Joel 1:15.
    This is the great Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath, prophesied over 100 times throughout the Bible,
    Up until here I have no problem with your view. Yes there will be massive disasters on that day, and those events could relate to a CME

it is this terrible event that enables the establishment of a One World Government. But those who took heed of the warnings, Isaiah 26:20-21, took shelter and at the same time called to the Lord for protection, Acts 2:21, 1 Peter 1:5, Psalms 68:1-3, Joel 2:32 & 3:16 and will receive the great blessings the Lord has for His faithful Christian people.
    This is where I object. The day of the Lord is followed by the time of peace on earth and blessing for Israel, it is not associated with an evil One World Government. Zechariah 14, Joel 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory
    I just noticed another error on your chart - 2539 days does NOT equal 86 lunar months.
    If a lunar month is 29.5 days then 86 x 29.5 = 2537
    You seem to have included the day of 1st Abib at the End which is actually another year altogether (part of year 8).
    You also seem to have counted the 10th Tishri twice, once with the 1278 and once with the 1260 days.

One other thing to note is that due to the 19 year cycle, sometimes this 7 years is 30 days longer as three additional months might occur within a 7 year span, though the minimum is two.
    A lunar cycle is 29.53 days. So, 86 x 29.53 = 2539.58. So, the decimal points result in small variations when it is averaged out over 7 years. The ancient hebrew calendar was sabbatical, and better than the 19-year Metonic system used in our modern Hebrew calendar IMO.
    "Your name and renown
    is the desire of our hearts."
    (Isaiah 26:8)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    Up until here I have no problem with your view. Yes there will be massive disasters on that day, and those events could relate to a CME.
    Thank you. That is the first actual admission I've had from anyone that the Lord will use His creation, the sun on His Day of wrath. Even though you still say could be a CME, despite plain prophetic proofs.

Please do not confuse Israel; the faithful people of God, with the current people who live in a part of the holy Land. They will be gone on the DoL, except for a small remnant. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 10:18, Isaiah 22:14, Romans 9:27, +
    Many prophesies say how we Christians will occupy all of the holy Land. John sees us there in Revelation 7:9-14 and we are there in Ezekiel 38:8-12, living in peace and prosperity when Gog and his horde come down from the North to plunder us. After they are wiped out by the Lord, the leader of the newly established One World Government will come to us, the nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and make a 7 year treaty of peace with us. Daniel 9:27
    He breaks it at half way and conquers Beulah. Zechariah 14:1-2 About half of the Christian citizens of Beulah will go away, Revelation 12:14, and the rest must stay. Revelation 12:17. Then, at the end of the final 3.5 years, Jesus will Return to destroy his army and the armies of the world, Revelation 16:12-14

This is what we are told in our Bibles, believe it or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Thank you. That is the first actual admission I've had from anyone that the Lord will use His creation, the sun on His Day of wrath. Even though you still say could be a CME, despite plain prophetic proofs.

Please do not confuse Israel; the faithful people of God, with the current people who live in a part of the holy Land. They will be gone on the DoL, except for a small remnant. Zephaniah 1:14-18, Jeremiah 10:18, Isaiah 22:14, Romans 9:27, +
    Many prophesies say how we Christians will occupy all of the holy Land. John sees us there in Revelation 7:9-14 and we are there in Ezekiel 38:8-12, living in peace and prosperity when Gog and his horde come down from the North to plunder us. After they are wiped out by the Lord, the leader of the newly established One World Government will come to us, the nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, and make a 7 year treaty of peace with us. Daniel 9:27
    He breaks it at half way and conquers Beulah. Zechariah 14:1-2 About half of the Christian citizens of Beulah will go away, Revelation 12:14, and the rest must stay. Revelation 12:17. Then, at the end of the final 3.5 years, Jesus will Return to destroy his army and the armies of the world, Revelation 16:12-14

This is what we are told in our Bibles, believe it or not!
    I completely disagree with your order of events. There will be a significant war when the antichrist comes to power, sure, but no massive earthquake. This war will probably be a shift in power away from the US. Then when Babylon falls this will be a minor world war. Then the massive Gog world war occurs at the second coming, this is armageddon, and the northern army of Joel.

Your view has TWO earthquakes, TWO times Israel repents, TWICE they are restored, TWICE the Holy Spirit pours out on Israel just after a war. I think the repentance/earthquake/anointing of Israel occurs just ONCE:
    Ezekiel 38/39 EARTHQUAKE, NORTHERN ARMY, REPENTANCE:
    29 I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel

Joel 2 with Rev 16 EARTHQUAKE, NORTHERN ARMY, REPENTANCE
    28 I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

One event, not two

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    I completely disagree with your order of events. There will be a significant war when the antichrist comes to power, sure, but no massive earthquake. This war will probably be a shift in power away from the US. Then when Babylon falls this will be a minor world war. Then the massive Gog world war occurs at the second coming, this is armageddon, and the northern army of Joel.

Your view has TWO earthquakes, TWO times Israel repents, TWICE they are restored, TWICE the Holy Spirit pours out on Israel just after a war. I think the repentance/earthquake/anointing of Israel occurs just ONCE:
    Ezekiel 38/39 EARTHQUAKE, NORTHERN ARMY, REPENTANCE:
    29 I will pour out my Spirit on the people of Israel

Joel 2 with Rev 16 EARTHQUAKE, NORTHERN ARMY, REPENTANCE
    28 I will pour out my Spirit on all people.

One event, not two
    The 3 attacks in correct sequence- Psalm 83, Gog/Magog and Armageddon; simply do not match and there is no general repentance of ethnic Israel.

The Bible prophets describe five attacks by armies against peoples and entities, that await fulfilment in these end times. They are all described differently and all occur at different times, but the common elements are; they all take place in the holy Land and they are all, except 3/, are won by the Lord.

In their correct sequence:

1/ The Islamic Confederation attack against the State of Israel. Psalms 83:1-18, Micah 4:11-12

2/ The Gog/Magog attack against the new nation of Beulah. Ezekiel 37-38, Joel 2:20

3/ The conquest of Beulah, by the Anti-Christ. Revelation 13:5-7, Zechariah 14:1-2, Daniel 7:25

4/ The battle of Armageddon by an army from all the nations, at the Return of Jesus. Revelation 19:19, Daniel 8:25

5/ The final rebellion against God at the end of the Millennium. Revelation 20:7-9, Daniel 2:34-35

For what reason do they attack?

1a Because of their ancient enmity against Jacobs descendant’s. Ezekiel 25:1-17

2a In order for God to display His power and to make Himself known to His people and the nations. Before Jesus’ visible Return. Ezekiel 38:23, Ezekiel 39:7

3a The Anti-Christ will break the 7 year treaty with Beulah. Daniel 9:27, Rev 13:7

4a It is Satan’s attempt to prevent the Return of Jesus. Revelation 16:14

5a Satan’s final deception of mankind. Revelation 20:3 & 7-9

What the Lord uses to achieve victory and the results of these attacks:

1b The Middle East is virtually depopulated, by fire, storms, earthquakes and tsunamis, caused by a massive CME. Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 30:25-28, Zephaniah 2:4-15, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14, Jeremiah 10:18, Zephaniah 1:14-18

2b The entire Gog/Magog army is wiped out, by earthquakes and fire. Ezekiel 38:18-22, Ezekiel 39:3-5, Joel 2:20

3b Beulah will be conquered and the Lord’s people tested. Daniel 9:27, Daniel 11:31-35, Revelation 11:2

4b The Anti-Christs army is destroyed by the Sword of the Word and he is chained up. Revelation 20:19-21, Daniel 11:25

5b The armies are burned up and Satan is thrown into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:9-10

What happens to the dead?

1c They are burned to ashes by fire from the sun. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1&3, Isaiah 33:12

2c They are buried in Wadi Mujib. Ezekiel 39:11

3c Their souls are kept in heaven awaiting Jesus’ Return. Daniel 11:35, Revelation 20:4

4c Their bodies are food for the birds and animals. Revelation 19:21

5c They are totally consumed by fire from heaven. Revelation 20:9

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberseeker View Post
    A lunar cycle is 29.53 days. So, 86 x 29.53 = 2539.58. So, the decimal points result in small variations when it is averaged out over 7 years. The ancient hebrew calendar was sabbatical, and better than the 19-year Metonic system used in our modern Hebrew calendar IMO.
    The problem with the ancient system was it required Jerusalem, as it were.
    This is why it was replaced by a mathematically comparable system. I don't see it as being "better" or more accurate as it would have the same variation in reality as the Metonic system used, as the requirements for Adar II would be the same due to the shifting of the time.

Thread Information