Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Which of 16 Jesuses?

Re: Which of 16 Jesuses?

The term 'spoon-feeding' springs to mind.

Statement B is any statement that differs from statement A. Statement D is any statement that differs from statement C, and so on.

If you say you disagree with all sixteen statements you either have sub-secondary-school-level reading-comprehension skills or your ability to use basic logic is on a par with someone who would officially be categorised as 'mentally handicapped'.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidYoung View Post
    Each version of Jesus has at some stage been presented to me as 'the real Jesus' by someone telling me that I too should believe in him. No Bible quoting dissuades any of the sixteen. My question is which one you believe in.
    Only the best of the best: Yeshua.
    So no eternal hell etc.

Which is not in any shape or form whatsoever an answer to the original question. It's just an occult response.

DavidYoung, you've made the claim that the scriptures are contradictory about Jesus without giving any scriptural references upon which you base that idea. It's obvious you have no intention of doing so, so this whole thing is pointless as far as I'm concerned.

I made no such claim. I asked a question.

If this is how inaccurately Christians report something they can check with a couple of mouse clicks, what possible reason is there for thinking anything they reported two thousand years is worth taking seriously?

The claim was implied in your question.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DavidYoung View Post
    I made no such claim. I asked a question.

If this is how inaccurately Christians report something they can check with a couple of mouse clicks, what possible reason is there for thinking anything they reported two thousand years is worth taking seriously?
    And then we have to wonder why someone who believes this would even pose a question to Christians in the first place.
    「耶和華聖潔無比,獨一無二,沒有磐石像我們的上帝。
    撒母耳記上 (1 Samuel) 2:2

It never surprises me how difficult it is for Christians to understand a simple question. The general rule, Christians, is to read before you reply. Note the word 'read', which is different from 'briefly glance at'.

DavidYoung, I'll defer to you then. But may I ask, if the scriptures aren't your source for your idea that there are 16 Jesuses, what is?

Thread Information