Thread: In light of the recent abortion discussion, read this for encouragement....

Blog Entries

In light of the recent abortion discussion, read this for encouragement....

I have a couple in my group of acquaintances that have tried to have a baby for years. [They are in their 30's]. It's been to no avail and heartbreaking.

Now a separate story.....

There was a baby boy born in town yesterday.

Now to connect the dots...…

Five days before the birth of that baby, the mother, not knowing, but knowing OF this couple came to their home and told them that she could not keep and raise this baby as she thought. She was certain and sure.

She asked them FIVE DAYS before the birth, if they would take the baby and their own. FIVE DAYS to prepare!! Of course they said yes and have had five days, now six, to get ready for a baby!

LOL!! God is good! He also has a sense of humor and rewards the faithful! I thank him that this mother did not kill her baby. I thank him that this childless couple has had their prayers answered.

".....it's your nickel"

Blog Entries

Re: In light of the recent abortion discussion, read this for encouragement....

Wow, I've been hearing so many stories like this... all glorifying God as He works behind the scenes even in our trials!

Five days though, lol, talk about life hitting you in the face.
    여러분은 주님 안에서 항상 기뻐하십시오. 내가 다시 말합니다. 기뻐하십시오.
    모든 사람을 너그럽게 대하십시오. 주님께서 오실 날이 가까웠습니다. Philippians 4

That's an awesome story.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Blog Entries

Thanks for sharing Jayne. That's a beautiful testimony
    This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    I have a couple in my group of acquaintances that have tried to have a baby for years. [They are in their 30's]. It's been to no avail and heartbreaking.

Now a separate story.....

There was a baby boy born in town yesterday.

Now to connect the dots...…

Five days before the birth of that baby, the mother, not knowing, but knowing OF this couple came to their home and told them that she could not keep and raise this baby as she thought. She was certain and sure.

She asked them FIVE DAYS before the birth, if they would take the baby and their own. FIVE DAYS to prepare!! Of course they said yes and have had five days, now six, to get ready for a baby!

LOL!! God is good! He also has a sense of humor and rewards the faithful! I thank him that this mother did not kill her baby. I thank him that this childless couple has had their prayers answered.

Hooah and Amen!
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Praise God! Thanks for sharing.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

That's a miracle. And 5 is considered by many to be the number of grace.

There may be as many as 32 couples wanting to adopt in the USA for ever 1 child that is put up for adoption.

It is difficult to find reliable statistics to answer this question. Some sources estimate that there are about 2 million couples currently waiting to adopt in the United States — which means there are as many as 36 couples waiting for every one child who is placed for adoption.
    https://www.americanadoptions.com/pr...ptive_families

Thank you for sharing this story Jayne!
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Thread Information