Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Racism in the Democrat Party

Blog Entries

Racism in the Democrat Party

I've always had a lingering suspicion about racism in the Democrat Party, for me it was indicated by the social pressures the Democrats apply to minorities to vote democrat, combined with government entitlements which tend to stifle the motivation of individual gifts/talents that contribute to society at large.

Recently the news has revealed the underlying racism that reminds me of when Democrat party was infested with in the era when Senator Robert Byrd donned his KKK Grand Wizard outfit.

In the past couple of weeks, we have been presented with Democrat elected officials displaying particular nasty mockery of minorities, not to mention the verbal rhetoric that comes out of their mouths.

This weekend, two elected politicians spewed vile anti-sematic remarks and continue to support enemies of the western nations; dictators, and leadership that suppress citizens.

And just today, an Antifa activist closely associated with and celebrated by Democrat representatives, namely Maxine Waters, Sherrod Brown and endorsed by other Democrats is facing charges of aggravated assault and ethnic intimidation for attacking two Marines, both Hispanic.

And the Democrats don't stop at racial intimidation. They also engage in religious intimidation. Kamala Harris and Mazie Hirono set a religious litmus test for nominated judges Brian Buescher who apparently is guilty of the worse kind of evil by being a Catholic who may, in their eyes, threaten their sacred golden calf of abortion.

"....Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;...."
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Re: Racism in the Democrat Party

It's probably worse than we know. Identity politics is by its very nature, sexists, ageist, and racist. The party is mostly reprobate already. They actually booed adding God back into their platorm. It is a sad day indeed in America that we have come full circle now. Reaping what we have sown.... the sins of our fathers are still bearing consequences in our country. What is astounding to me though is how little credit the republicans actually get for what has happened in our history when it comes to equality (i.e. equal opportunity not necessarily equal outcome). Without republican resistance, how much longer would it have been before slaves were freed? Or how would the civil rights movement progressed without republican support? And on and on. Just strange to me that given the history, republicans are labled as racists and democrats are not. But sooner or later, it all comes out. I am sure there's plenty of racism to go around on both sides....
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

There is plenty of racism in both parties, as well as in all races. There are also a ton of sins and failures in every politician, civilian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Christian, agnostic and atheist...and that's just to name a few.
    Truly, I'm an delighted to see that all of our sins both within and without in every walk of life are being exposed. For today is the day of salvation and when our sins are exposed we will either run for cover of darkness or choose to be washed by the water and be humbled and turn and do righteousness.
    I'm hoping/praying that most will run to River!
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Ilhan Omar made a series of tweets saying that America only supports Israel because US Jews bribe the government. If this was a Republican, everyone, including other Republicans, would be calling for the person to resign. But she's a Democrat, so she "apologized" (but not really) so everyone let's move on....

It makes me sick. What is happening to this country?
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    There is plenty of racism in both parties, as well as in all races. There are also a ton of sins and failures in every politician, civilian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Christian, agnostic and atheist...and that's just to name a few.
    Truly, I'm an delighted to see that all of our sins both within and without in every walk of life are being exposed. For today is the day of salvation and when our sins are exposed we will either run for cover of darkness or choose to be washed by the water and be humbled and turn and do righteousness.
    I'm hoping/praying that most will run to River!
    Compare the response of each party to racism though. Fascinating.
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Ilhan Omar made a series of tweets saying that America only supports Israel because US Jews bribe the government. If this was a Republican, everyone, including other Republicans, would be calling for the person to resign. But she's a Democrat, so she "apologized" (but not really) so everyone let's move on....

Scary times indeed!

Here's an article about why she won't be held accountable:

https://nypost.com/2019/02/11/why-il...dling-bigotry/

Ilhan Omar can’t seem to help herself when it comes to anti-Semitism. The question is: What are leading Democrats and Never Trumpers, who’ve repeatedly accused the White House of empowering anti-Semitism, prepared to do about the congresswoman from Minnesota?

Omar tried to wiggle out of the implications of her earlier tweet about *Israel “hypnotizing” the world by claiming ignorance about its meaning. She said she didn’t know she was tapping into an anti-Semitic trope when she smeared Israelis defending themselves against Hamas terrorists.

But she dug herself in deeper this weekend with tweets in which she *asserted that the only reason why members of Congress support the Jewish state is “the Benjamins” — that is, money — offered by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the pro-Israel lobby.

The claim that Jews use wealth to get their way is another libel that is straight out of “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,” the classic anti-Semitic hoax that has *migrated from czarist Russia to the Muslim fever swamps.

It’s also a deliberate misreading of reality. The overwhelming *majority of members of Congress support Israel because the overwhelming majority of Americans agree. But to Israel haters, it’s all a vast plot cooked up by dark, conspiratorial Jewish forces.

Americans like Israel for a variety of reasons, not least shared democratic values. Most also think there is something wrong with those who want to destroy the one Jewish state on the planet. That’s the goal of the BDS — boycott, divest and sanction — movement that Omar and her fellow Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan support.

BDS masquerades as a call for justice, but its discriminatory purpose is indistinguishable from *anti-Semitism. And if there was any doubt about that, both Omar and Tlaib have been doing their best to erase it with statements that illustrate the inextricable ties between BDS and hate.

Yet the Democratic Party has no interest in dishing out to Omar (and Tlaib) the same kind of stern justice that the Republicans meted out to Rep. Steve King of Iowa, who was guilty of sympathy for white nationalists. King was stripped of all of his committee *assignments. But Tlaib was put on the powerful Financial Service Committee and Omar was inexplicably rewarded with a coveted seat on the Foreign Affairs Committee, which gives the BDS crowd a bully pulpit they had never enjoyed before.

It’s true that after staying quiet about previous anti-Semitic tweets, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the party’s leadership team finally condemned Omar’s comments and called on her to apologize. But while that’s an *important step in the right direction, there appears to be little chance Omar and Tlaib will lose their committee assignments or face any other punishment.

The reason for this is obvious. Democrats, including many of those running for president, fear their party’s hard-left base is sympathetic to Omar and Tlaib. That’s not just because of their identities as Somali- and Palestinian-American, *respectively. The leadership also understands that a critical mass of Democratic activists has bought into bogus intersectional theories that falsely link the struggle for civil rights in the US to the Palestinian war against Israel’s right to exist.

Dems aren’t the only ones shy about calling out Omar and Tlaib. The Never Trumper William Kristol, who regularly accuses the president of fanning bigotry, had maintained a puzzling silence on Twitter as of this writing.

And while The Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin cheered Pelosi’s swift response to Omar, days earlier she had claimed that, “in the Democratic Party, unlike the Republican Party, racism gets no sanctuary. The Democratic Party of 2019 simply will not abide by a white governor’s racist play-acting,” referring to Virgina Gov. Ralph Northam’s blackface scandal.

Or maybe it will. Omar retains her committee seat, and Northam has clung to the Executive Mansion in Richmond.

These are the same people who have been at pains to discern anti-Semitic dog whistles from Trump, who may be flawed but is also openly sympathetic to Israel and the Jewish community.

Unless and until Omar and Tlaib are not only condemned but isolated as anti-Semites by both Democrats and Republicans, there’s little chance that this virus of hatred won’t continue to spread.

Jonathan S. Tobin is editor in chief of JNS.org and a contributor
    NASU

When will respect one another will takes place?

President Donald Trump can't merely slur Elizabeth Warren with the nickname "Pocahontas" anymore. That's old hat.

To effectively torment and tease her, he now seems to feel compelled to throw in an allusion to shameful episodes from US history.

The Democrat Party has been able to wage one of the most successful propaganda campaigns I've ever seen, painting themselves as the compassionate ones while making Republicans into evil monsters. In reality it's the exact opposite. I hope people will eventually wake up to this before it's too late. I'm not saying Republicans are perfect; I'm an independent and don't prefer one party over the other, but it's becoming increasingly clear the Democratic Party agenda is evil in the extreme.

Blog Entries

I suppose the left is following enlightened France, the current European capital of anti-Semitism.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    The Democrat Party has been able to wage one of the most successful propaganda campaigns I've ever seen, painting themselves as the compassionate ones while making Republicans into evil monsters. In reality it's the exact opposite. I hope people will eventually wake up to this before it's too late. I'm not saying Republicans are perfect; I'm an independent and don't prefer one party over the other, but it's becoming increasingly clear the Democratic Party agenda is evil in the extreme.
    Indeed. It reminds me of when Paul was arguing with the Stoics:

"We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete."

Quote Originally Posted by joyjoy22 View Post

President Donald Trump can't merely slur Elizabeth Warren with the nickname "Pocahontas" anymore. That's old hat.

To effectively torment and tease her, he now seems to feel compelled to throw in an allusion to shameful episodes from US history.
    Maybe when the reprobate left respects life.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    Compare the response of each party to racism though. Fascinating.
    The left is out in the open with their sin. They are proud of it.

I Don't respect evil.

This discussion is about racism. You're complaining about rudeness, which is also present but a different (and much less problematic issue) than racism.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Is it racist to be against pro-Israel lobbying?
    여러분은 주님 안에서 항상 기뻐하십시오. 내가 다시 말합니다. 기뻐하십시오.
    모든 사람을 너그럽게 대하십시오. 주님께서 오실 날이 가까웠습니다. Philippians 4

Quote Originally Posted by Aviyah View Post
    Is it racist to be against pro-Israel lobbying?
    I knew you'd come in and I knew you'd comment on that.

There's so much to unpack here, so why not.

First of all, Ilan Omar isn't complaining about pro-Israel lobbying. She is repeating an old Anti-Semitic trope that Jews manipulate others via money. That is in and of itself offensive and racist. Second, AIPAC does not give money to candidates, so her statements are factually incorrect. Third, even if we look at what AIPAC does spend money on, it works out to something like 0.2% of all monies so spent. Fourth, Israeli support in the United States has been until recently very broad and even bipartisan, having nothing to do with money but rather with shared values.

So when you have a member of the US congress who has in the past tweeted about "Israel blinding people", who accuses Jews of bribing members of the government, who overlooks the fact that 99.8% of all lobbying money has nothing to do with Israel, then yeah, I think that person is an anti-Semite.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

I knew you'd come in and I knew you'd comment on that.
    I don't disappoint.

First of all, Ilan Omar isn't complaining about pro-Israel lobbying. She is repeating an old Anti-Semitic trope that Jews manipulate others via money. That is in and of itself offensive and racist.
    True.

Second, AIPAC does not give money to candidates, so her statements are factually incorrect. Third, even if we look at what AIPAC does spend money on, it works out to something like 0.2% of all monies so spent.
    What would you say is the purpose of AIPAC?
    여러분은 주님 안에서 항상 기뻐하십시오. 내가 다시 말합니다. 기뻐하십시오.
    모든 사람을 너그럽게 대하십시오. 주님께서 오실 날이 가까웠습니다. Philippians 4

Thread Information