Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won&quo

Quote Originally Posted by Christinme View Post
    Yea I see how that works ... I see the difference between stating a fact and stating an opinion and yea I am nit picky to try to do that ... and I was being generous when I used the word "seems" ...

Now can you answer me something ... Is putting something forward as a fact and not an opinion ... a sin, if you don't know it to be a fact?
    Fact - God puts all leaders into power. It says so in His word. - Do you disagree ?
    Fact - Trump is America's President. - Do you disagree ?
    Fact - The evil left hates him with a passion for his viewpoints of -
    1. Moving away from one world government.
    2. Moving away from Abortion.
    3. Not promoting gay right, but human rights.
    4. Securing our borders.
    5. Aligning himself with evangelical Christianity.
    6. Completely exposing the deep state that Barrack Obama established in his 8 years of Presidency.
    7. Completely exposing the media's evil bias and lies to America.
    8. Refusing to bow to political correctness under the guise of tolerance.

Do you deny this ? Do you despise this ? If so, why would you ?

For the record I never insinuated anything. Why are you so hung up on that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    Fact - God puts all leaders into power. It says so in His word. - Do you disagree ?
    Fact - Trump is America's President. - Do you disagree ?
    Fact - The evil left hates him with a passion for his viewpoints of -
    1. Moving away from one world government.
    2. Moving away from Abortion.
    3. Not promoting gay right, but human rights.
    4. Securing our borders.
    5. Aligning himself with evangelical Christianity.
    6. Completely exposing the deep state that Barrack Obama established in his 8 years of Presidency.
    7. Completely exposing the media's evil bias and lies to America.
    8. Refusing to bow to political correctness under the guise of tolerance.

Do you deny this ? Do you despise this ? If so, why would you ?
    yE
    I see you didn't answer my question ... however I will give you the courtesy of answering yours and wait to see IF YOU EVER ANSWER MINE ...

Yes God puts all leaders in power ... including Hitler, Caeser, Pharoah ... and so ??? I already said that in this thread ...

Yes Trump is the USA President.

Why the left hates him ... well let's just say that they hate him ... I don't think everyone of the 8 things you wrote were facts. And I am not "the left" and I don't like him and I think in the end having him elected will do more harm than good. Do you despise this? If so, why would you?
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

Psalms 25:5

I see you didn't answer my question ... however I will give you the courtesy of answering yours and wait to see IF YOU EVER ANSWER MINE ...

Yes God puts all leaders in power ... including Hitler, Caeser, Pharoah ... and so ??? I already said that in this thread ...

Yes Trump is the USA President.

Why the left hates him ... well let's just say that they hate him ... I don't think everyone of the 8 things you wrote were facts. And I am not "the left" and I don't like him and I think in the end having him elected will do more harm than good. Do you despise this? If so, why would you?

First. I can't answer an insinuation because I don't see people on this site saying factually that he is a Cyrus, but a form of it. It's an opinion, not fact.

Fact - the left DOES hate him.
    Fact - The left IS evil.

Oh I forgot this ... oh, no ???

Kind of like what "seems" to be sinful for you, makes it o.k. to judge others as sinning ? See how that works ?
    As I said I was being generous in that second post concerning that ... I HAVE NO PROBLEM saying putting something forward that is an opinion as a fact IS A SIN ... I am pretty sure I have even committed this sin before ... but when pointed out I admit it and don't say the other person is being nit picky ... Do you see how you did insinuate something ... and ... and ...

Is putting something forward as a fact and not an opinion ... a sin, if you don't know it to be a fact?

Saying that Trump is a form of Cyrus ... is saying something ... it is declaring God's motive in putting Trump in power ... do you agree or not agree with this statement???

And you can't OR won't answer this simple question ... Is putting something forward as a fact and not an opinion ... a sin, if you don't know it to be a fact?

Fact - the left DOES hate him.
    Fact - The left IS evil.
    Again I am not the left ... and is the right evil or just the left???

Blog Entries

No it wasn't close enough ... but you think so ... he wasn't "ME ME ME" like Trump was/is ... but yea we all see what we want to see ...

I don't think there is one among us in this thread that did not want to see President Obama do some positive things for the USA . If we had a House and Senate that worked the way it should maybe Obama would have did better things . President Trump has to battle congress even more than Obama !

Could Obama deliver an impassioned speech ? Wow , could he speak ! But he did have a fault too . https://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/t...-speech-vowing

Saying that Trump is a form of Cyrus ... is saying something ... it is declaring God's motive in putting Trump in power ... do you agree or not agree with this statement???

And you can't OR won't answer this simple question ... Is putting something forward as a fact and not an opinion ... a sin, if you don't know it to be a fact?

Again I am not the left ... and is the right evil or just the left???
    Policy wise there is no comparison. This is your error. And no , I'm not putting my trust in men.. I'm stating the obvious.

Oh I forgot this ... oh, no ???
    What's your agenda because you are certainly pushing one.
    As I said I was being generous in that second post concerning that ... I HAVE NO PROBLEM saying putting something forward that is an opinion as a fact IS A SIN ... I am pretty sure I have even committed this sin before ... but when pointed out I admit it and don't say the other person is being nit picky ... Do you see how you did insinuate something ... and ... and ...
    Not necessarily. If one's opinion is supported by a track record based on reality, then it's based off of what information is available. Will time tell if it holds water ? Absolutely. Trump is not the second coming , nor does anyone here promote such. People are just glad to see the bleeding stop, if just temporarily.

Is putting something forward as a fact and not an opinion ... a sin, if you don't know it to be a fact?
    Who here ON THIS SITE has argued that Trump is Cyrus reincarnate ? No one. There are similarities and people make comparisons , nothing more.

Bearing false witness against your brother and condemning them based off of personal interpretation is just as sinful as someone doing the things you are mentioning.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkman View Post
    I don't think there is one among us in this thread that did not want to see President Obama do some positive things for the USA . If we had a House and Senate that worked the way it should maybe Obama would have did better things . President Trump has to battle congress even more than Obama !

Could Obama deliver an impassioned speech ? Wow , could he speak ! But he did have a fault too . https://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/t...-speech-vowing
    I never said Obama didn't have fault(s) ... oh and I didn't vote for him ... either time... I said that example that brother mark gave of Obama's arrogance wasn't all "me me me" as the example of what I put forward concerning Trump's arrogance ... and well in the same time period of a speach should we go and count how many I's and me's from the two of them ... I think that brother mark's quote was not only a misquote but not good for comparison for arrogance ...

Policy wise there is no comparison. This is your error. And no , I'm not putting my trust in men.. I'm stating the obvious.
    So all Republican policies are not evil and all Democratic policies are???

So all Republican policies are not evil and all Democratic policies are???
    No... I didn't say that. But if you think that there is a comparison to which parities policies are worse you're kidding yourself.

Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

Who here is putting forward opinion as fact ? Don't private message me until you identify the guilty party then I will be glad to answer you.

What's your agenda because you are certainly pushing one.

Not necessarily. If one's opinion is supported by a track record based on reality, then it's based off of what information is available. Will time tell if it holds water ? Absolutely. Trump is not the second coming , nor does anyone here promote such. People are just glad to see the bleeding stop, if just temporarily.

Who here ON THIS SITE has argued that Trump is Cyrus reincarnate ? No one. There are similarities and people make comparisons , nothing more.

Bearing false witness against your brother and condemning them based off of personal interpretation is just as sinful as someone doing the things you are mentioning.
    I know that no one has said THAT Trump is Cyrus reincarnate ... but they have said that God's motive for having Trump in power is the same as Cyrus ... is this not what they are saying ... and putting it forward as fact ... not just as an opinion ...

And what is my agenda??? You seem to have judged that it is ill conceived ... and yes bearing false witness against your brother and condemning them based off of personal interpretation is just as sinful as someone doing the things I am mentioning ... I can TOTALLY AGREE TO THAT ... is that a fact THAT is what I am doing or only something supported by "what information is available" by you???

I know that no one has said THAT Trump is Cyrus reincarnate ... but they have said that God's motive for having Trump in power is the same as Cyrus ... is this not what they are saying ... and putting it forward as fact ... not just as an opinion ...
    If they feel that way, then that is their prerogative and they are entitled to it. I see President Trump as a Godsend for the obvious reasons I listed above. Is he evidently flawed ... YES.

And what is my agenda???
    That's what I'm trying to find out.

You seem to have judged that it is ill conceived ... and yes bearing false witness against your brother and condemning them based off of personal interpretation is just as sinful as someone doing the things I am mentioning ... I can TOTALLY AGREE TO THAT ... is that a fact THAT is what I am doing or only something supported by "what information is available" by you???
    I didn't accuse you of bearing false witness, I am only comparing what you are doing to what you are saying others are.

Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

And if you cannot identify the post / individual that is doing what your claiming then who is it you are speaking to ? Why beat the dead horse ?

Thread Information