Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    Who here is putting forward opinion as fact ? Don't private message me until you identify the guilty party then I will be glad to answer you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    No doubt God raised up President Trump to show us what we have become in the FBI, IRS, etc. He is a reprieve before the truly reprobates take over.
    So "no doubt" means fact and not opinion ... yes???
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

Psalms 25:5

Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won&quo

I didn't accuse you of bearing false witness, I am only comparing what you are doing to what you are saying others are.
    I didn't say you were doing it I asked you if it was a fact that I did do it ... and I immediately said that both would be the same ... and here you ARE SAYING that I am doing what I am saying others are ... yea that is what you are saying here ...

Quote Originally Posted by Christinme View Post
    So "no doubt" means fact and not opinion ... yes???
    There is no doubt in Mark's opinion. And in mine.

I didn't say you were doing it I asked you if it was a fact that I did do it ... and I immediately said that both would be the same ... and here you ARE SAYING that I am doing what I am saying others are ... yea that is what you are saying here ...
    This is circular at this point. No need in going further. But I would ask you ... Are we currently better off as a nation than we were under Obama ? Yes or no.

There is no doubt in Mark's opinion. And in mine.
    So that means it is a fact?

This is circular at this point. No need in going further. But I would ask you ... Are we currently better off as a nation than we were under Obama ? Yes or no.
    IDK ... maybe in some ways and not in other ways ...

So that means it is a fact?
    No. And show me where anyone said otherwise.

No. And show me where anyone said otherwise.
    Opinions mean there is doubt ... facts there is no doubt ... so if you say there is no doubt xyz you are saying it is a fact ... if we can't even agree on what an opinion is and what a fact is well then we really can't have a discussion ...

An opinion , based off of the facts presented, takes place every single day C. I really cannot understand your issue with fellow Christians who are supportive of a President that is doing things that are obviously good for the well being of our country ( at least from the perspective of those who hold a biblical worldview ).

Concerning if we are better off now than under Obama.... the answer from me is a resounding YES. Obama was loading the FBI , the DOJ, and would have aligned the SCOTUS with his minions who DO NOT hold a biblical worldview.

And no... I'm not saying Trump holds one either. But he is still eradicating those who don't and replacing some appointments with some who do - hence the COMPARISON to Cyrus. Surely you can understand the relationship whether you actually agree with it or not ?

Opinions mean there is doubt ... facts there is no doubt ... so if you say there is no doubt xyz you are saying it is a fact ... if we can't even agree on what an opinion is and what a fact is well then we really can't have a discussion ...
    Again... no one here claimed what you're saying as "FACT". No one backed it up with scripture either. Stop beating the air to save face.

An opinion , based off of the facts presented, takes place every single day C. I really cannot understand your issue with fellow Christians who are supportive of a President that is doing things that are obviously good for the well being of our country ( at least from the perspective of those who hold a biblical worldview ).

Concerning if we are better off now than under Obama.... the answer from me is a resounding YES. Obama was loading the FBI , the DOJ, and would have aligned the SCOTUS with his minions who DO NOT hold a biblical worldview.

And no... I'm not saying Trump holds one either. But he is still eradicating those who don't and replacing some appointments with some who do - hence the COMPARISON to Cyrus. Surely you can understand the relationship whether you actually agree with it or not ?
    Yes I can understand ... what I can't understand is how some can put forward their opinions as fact ... and I can't understand how Christians think Trump is one of the best Presidents ever (maybe read the first page of this thread) ... I mean do I want a President or ruler who does all kinds of sins himself and wants to stop others from doing sin or a President or ruler who has a high moral standard and is understanding of those who do sin. You do realize people who identify as Christians have a comparative amount of abortions as unbelievers ... even some parents who identify as Christians force their daughters to have abortions so no one knows their "sin" ... these are some of the thoughts/opinions that go through my head ...

Again... no one here claimed what you're saying as "FACT". No one backed it up with scripture either. Stop beating the air to save face.
    Is it fact that I am beating the air to save face or only your opinion ??? And yea no one backed it up with scripture as I did back up that those who yelled out "peace and safety" with Scripture ...

Yes I can understand ... what I can't understand is how some can put forward their opinions as fact ...
    No one has done that HERE.

and I can't understand how Christians think Trump is one of the best Presidents ever (maybe read the first page of this thread) ... I mean do I want a President or ruler who does all kinds of sins himself and wants to stop others from doing sin or a President or ruler who has a high moral standard and is understanding of those who do sin.
    Hence the Cyrus comparison.

You do realize people who identify as Christians have a comparative amount of abortions as unbelievers ... even some parents who identify as Christians force their daughters to have abortions so no one knows their "sin" ... these are some of the thoughts/opinions that go through my head .
    Those are not Christians. And God knows.

Is it fact that I am beating the air to save face or only your opinion ??? And yea no one backed it up with scripture as I did back up that those who yelled out "peace and safety" with Scripture ...

If only facts were allowed in conversations this message board wouldn't exist.

No one has done that HERE.
    Is that a fact or your opinion?

Hence the Cyrus comparison.
    ??? I didn't see that Cyrus was mired in sin ... just that he wasn't an Israelite ... I think he was mostly like Cornelius if I had to make a comparison to another biblical character, both being God fearing men and God spoke to both of them ... and well for the life of me ... it is my opinion that Trump is not like either of them ...

If only facts were allowed in conversations this message board wouldn't exist.
    Yea ... so it is your opinion that I am "beating the air to save face" and your command to me to stop doing it is just what ??? you "beating the air" ???

Thread Information