Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 157

Thread: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Resting in Him
    Posts
    6,465

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    Who here is putting forward opinion as fact ? Don't private message me until you identify the guilty party then I will be glad to answer you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    No doubt God raised up President Trump to show us what we have become in the FBI, IRS, etc. He is a reprieve before the truly reprobates take over.
    So "no doubt" means fact and not opinion ... yes???
    ***
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

    Psalms 25:5
    ***

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Resting in Him
    Posts
    6,465

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won&quo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    I didn't accuse you of bearing false witness, I am only comparing what you are doing to what you are saying others are.
    I didn't say you were doing it I asked you if it was a fact that I did do it ... and I immediately said that both would be the same ... and here you ARE SAYING that I am doing what I am saying others are ... yea that is what you are saying here ...
    ***
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

    Psalms 25:5
    ***

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Alabama
    Posts
    5,064

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    Quote Originally Posted by Christinme View Post
    So "no doubt" means fact and not opinion ... yes???
    There is no doubt in Mark's opinion. And in mine.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Alabama
    Posts
    5,064

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won&quo

    Quote Originally Posted by Christinme View Post
    I didn't say you were doing it I asked you if it was a fact that I did do it ... and I immediately said that both would be the same ... and here you ARE SAYING that I am doing what I am saying others are ... yea that is what you are saying here ...
    This is circular at this point. No need in going further. But I would ask you ... Are we currently better off as a nation than we were under Obama ? Yes or no.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Resting in Him
    Posts
    6,465

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    There is no doubt in Mark's opinion. And in mine.
    So that means it is a fact?
    ***
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

    Psalms 25:5
    ***

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Resting in Him
    Posts
    6,465

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won&quo

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    This is circular at this point. No need in going further. But I would ask you ... Are we currently better off as a nation than we were under Obama ? Yes or no.
    IDK ... maybe in some ways and not in other ways ...
    ***
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

    Psalms 25:5
    ***

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Alabama
    Posts
    5,064

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    Quote Originally Posted by Christinme View Post
    So that means it is a fact?
    No. And show me where anyone said otherwise.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Resting in Him
    Posts
    6,465

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    No. And show me where anyone said otherwise.
    Opinions mean there is doubt ... facts there is no doubt ... so if you say there is no doubt xyz you are saying it is a fact ... if we can't even agree on what an opinion is and what a fact is well then we really can't have a discussion ...
    ***
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

    Psalms 25:5
    ***

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Alabama
    Posts
    5,064

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    An opinion , based off of the facts presented, takes place every single day C. I really cannot understand your issue with fellow Christians who are supportive of a President that is doing things that are obviously good for the well being of our country ( at least from the perspective of those who hold a biblical worldview ).

    Concerning if we are better off now than under Obama.... the answer from me is a resounding YES. Obama was loading the FBI , the DOJ, and would have aligned the SCOTUS with his minions who DO NOT hold a biblical worldview.

    And no... I'm not saying Trump holds one either. But he is still eradicating those who don't and replacing some appointments with some who do - hence the COMPARISON to Cyrus. Surely you can understand the relationship whether you actually agree with it or not ?

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Alabama
    Posts
    5,064

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    Quote Originally Posted by Christinme View Post
    Opinions mean there is doubt ... facts there is no doubt ... so if you say there is no doubt xyz you are saying it is a fact ... if we can't even agree on what an opinion is and what a fact is well then we really can't have a discussion ...
    Again... no one here claimed what you're saying as "FACT". No one backed it up with scripture either. Stop beating the air to save face.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Resting in Him
    Posts
    6,465

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    An opinion , based off of the facts presented, takes place every single day C. I really cannot understand your issue with fellow Christians who are supportive of a President that is doing things that are obviously good for the well being of our country ( at least from the perspective of those who hold a biblical worldview ).

    Concerning if we are better off now than under Obama.... the answer from me is a resounding YES. Obama was loading the FBI , the DOJ, and would have aligned the SCOTUS with his minions who DO NOT hold a biblical worldview.

    And no... I'm not saying Trump holds one either. But he is still eradicating those who don't and replacing some appointments with some who do - hence the COMPARISON to Cyrus. Surely you can understand the relationship whether you actually agree with it or not ?
    Yes I can understand ... what I can't understand is how some can put forward their opinions as fact ... and I can't understand how Christians think Trump is one of the best Presidents ever (maybe read the first page of this thread) ... I mean do I want a President or ruler who does all kinds of sins himself and wants to stop others from doing sin or a President or ruler who has a high moral standard and is understanding of those who do sin. You do realize people who identify as Christians have a comparative amount of abortions as unbelievers ... even some parents who identify as Christians force their daughters to have abortions so no one knows their "sin" ... these are some of the thoughts/opinions that go through my head ...
    ***
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

    Psalms 25:5
    ***

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Resting in Him
    Posts
    6,465

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    Again... no one here claimed what you're saying as "FACT". No one backed it up with scripture either. Stop beating the air to save face.
    Is it fact that I am beating the air to save face or only your opinion ??? And yea no one backed it up with scripture as I did back up that those who yelled out "peace and safety" with Scripture ...
    ***
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

    Psalms 25:5
    ***

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Alabama
    Posts
    5,064

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    Yes I can understand ... what I can't understand is how some can put forward their opinions as fact ...
    No one has done that HERE.

    and I can't understand how Christians think Trump is one of the best Presidents ever (maybe read the first page of this thread) ... I mean do I want a President or ruler who does all kinds of sins himself and wants to stop others from doing sin or a President or ruler who has a high moral standard and is understanding of those who do sin.
    Hence the Cyrus comparison.

    You do realize people who identify as Christians have a comparative amount of abortions as unbelievers ... even some parents who identify as Christians force their daughters to have abortions so no one knows their "sin" ... these are some of the thoughts/opinions that go through my head .
    Those are not Christians. And God knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by Christinme View Post
    Is it fact that I am beating the air to save face or only your opinion ??? And yea no one backed it up with scripture as I did back up that those who yelled out "peace and safety" with Scripture ...


    If only facts were allowed in conversations this message board wouldn't exist.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Resting in Him
    Posts
    6,465

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    No one has done that HERE.
    Is that a fact or your opinion?



    Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    Hence the Cyrus comparison.
    ??? I didn't see that Cyrus was mired in sin ... just that he wasn't an Israelite ... I think he was mostly like Cornelius if I had to make a comparison to another biblical character, both being God fearing men and God spoke to both of them ... and well for the life of me ... it is my opinion that Trump is not like either of them ...
    ***
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

    Psalms 25:5
    ***

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Resting in Him
    Posts
    6,465

    Re: "Christians Bet on Trump and Won"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post


    If only facts were allowed in conversations this message board wouldn't exist.
    Yea ... so it is your opinion that I am "beating the air to save face" and your command to me to stop doing it is just what ??? you "beating the air" ???
    ***
    Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
    For You are the God of my salvation;
    On You I wait all the day.

    Psalms 25:5
    ***

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Trump in China - "Press for religious freedom, Mr. President."
    By L'Ange in forum Prayer for the Persecuted Church
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Nov 8th 2017, 05:24 PM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: Nov 13th 2016, 06:39 PM
  3. Replies: 68
    Last Post: Sep 6th 2013, 05:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •