Thread: Innocent Man On Death Row Shares How God Used His False Conviction to Share The Good

Post Innocent Man On Death Row Shares How God Used His False Conviction to Share The Good

Innocent Man On Death Row Shares How God Used His False Conviction to Share The Good ..

For many of us, the very thought of only seeing the sun for an hour a day for 30 years has never crossed our minds in fact, it would horrify most of us if this actually happened to us.

It had never crossed Anthony Ray Hinton's mind either, who as a young 29-year-old man had only known living life as a sheltered and marginalized black man, having grown up in the sunbelt of a little small Alabama town outside of Montgomery.

Hinton served 30 years on death row for a crime he did not commit. He only saw the sun for an hour a day and never knew or even at times believed that he would see the sun as a free man again.

https://www.christianheadlines.com/b...to-others.html
    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

Blog Entries

Re: Innocent Man On Death Row Shares How God Used His False Conviction to Share The G

... he now knows that God called him to be in that prison to share the gospel ...
    Wow, wow, unbelievable faith!
    「耶和華聖潔無比,獨一無二,沒有磐石像我們的上帝。
    撒母耳記上 (1 Samuel) 2:2

Blog Entries

Re: Innocent Man On Death Row Shares How God Used His False Conviction to Share The G

I found Matthew Charles’ testimony compelling. A sinner brought to repentance to serve the Lord always warms my soul.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

A modern day Joseph! Amazing story!
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    A modern day Joseph! Amazing story!
    I was just about to say that this is just like Joseph. Falsely accused - but God just him mightily. Wonderful story.
    ".....it's your nickel"

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Wow...What those men did to him makes my heart sick.
    And the blatant ugly hatred used to incarcerate him...Definitely a Joseph story line there. And God used it for good. Incredible faith inn the face of incredible racism.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Thread Information