Thread: Am New To Boards, So "Hi"

Am New To Boards, So "Hi"

I am coming to you live to your boards here as I needed someplace to be asking personal questions that affect my faith, Christian well being, and ability not to destroy every driver on the road in my way. I gave from two other boards over the decades, to which I will not mention, but had issues with ADMINs on both and rather than them fixing what they did even though I broke no rules, I requested my accounts deactivated. I do not hang around boards where people go deleting my posts that violated nothing. Just just did not like I had proof against some of their staff members for violating their own policies. I basically do not let anyone walk over me. I had a hard enough time in the past century dealing with humans so I try to minimize it at times. This is why I am not on any social media network stuff. I be too angry and too tempted to look up things that will just (emotionally) hurt me. But it was time to find a new place (specifically tailored for Christians) to post questions to, other than Yahoo Answers, where people can respond and I can expect a 90% reduction rate in replies from trolls and haters.
    Forgot where I was going with this.....
    Oh, hi. I am new to these boards.

Re: Am New To Boards, So "Hi"

Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    I am coming to you live to your boards here as I needed someplace to be asking personal questions that affect my faith, Christian well being, and ability not to destroy every driver on the road in my way. I gave from two other boards over the decades, to which I will not mention, but had issues with ADMINs on both and rather than them fixing what they did even though I broke no rules, I requested my accounts deactivated. I do not hang around boards where people go deleting my posts that violated nothing. Just just did not like I had proof against some of their staff members for violating their own policies. I basically do not let anyone walk over me. I had a hard enough time in the past century dealing with humans so I try to minimize it at times. This is why I am not on any social media network stuff. I be too angry and too tempted to look up things that will just (emotionally) hurt me. But it was time to find a new place (specifically tailored for Christians) to post questions to, other than Yahoo Answers, where people can respond and I can expect a 90% reduction rate in replies from trolls and haters.
    You had a "hard enough time in the past century?" What does that mean?

Welcome to this forum, however. In this kind of format you can't avoid misunderstandings by moderators. I believe they do the best they can, although they have the same kind of human failures we all have.

It's best to try to not throw bombs. Avoid making statements that throw up red flags. Would you do that with the IRS?

I have that problem myself. And yes, I've been literally picked up at the airport as a possible "bomb thrower!" I really need to get rid of fluorescent coats and signs that warn of radioactive contamination! (just kidding)

You had a "hard enough time in the past century?" What does that mean?

Welcome to this forum, however. In this kind of format you can't avoid misunderstandings by moderators. I believe they do the best they can, although they have the same kind of human failures we all have.

It's best to try to not throw bombs. Avoid making statements that throw up red flags. Would you do that with the IRS?

I have that problem myself. And yes, I've been literally picked up at the airport as a possible "bomb thrower!" I really need to get rid of fluorescent coats and signs that warn of radioactive contamination! (just kidding)

=randyk;3492151]You had a "hard enough time in the past century?" What does that mean?
    100+ years.

Welcome to this forum, however. In this kind of format you can't avoid misunderstandings by moderators. I
    believe they do the best they can, although they have the same kind of human failures we all have.
    Yea, but I tried talking to them but they refused to listen.

Actually, I give people at the IRS a heart attack every time I call them. I am a vocal and physical threat to people when I am not able to hit 0 for operator one time to get a human. I am very red flagged with the IRS, FBI, McDs, TSA, and Apple (I hate Apple).

Palie, oh my gosh I got stories beyond stories spending many years flying in airports. I was pulled over for possible bomb residue too, been a level 3 security alert, yelled at TSA people for not doing their job, mocked them for doing their job, threaten them in an example format about their job (a story for another day but it involves 9/11, a screwdriver, and a pen), and many times ready to confront security and police at airports into possible physical alterations because of the stuff they say and do to me. Yet, I never been arrested for anything airport related. So, to put you all at ease for the moment.

I am just a threat to people in my way, and to people who want money from me. But, i am an adorable, cuddly teddy bear to the right woman if ever she has me!

Thanks for the welcome!

PS
    I am not an angry, threatening individual 47% of the time.

Blog Entries

Welcome to bibleforums ! I hope you hang around and get the answers for your questions .

100+ years.

Yea, but I tried talking to them but they refused to listen.

Actually, I give people at the IRS a heart attack every time I call them. I am a vocal and physical threat to people when I am not able to hit 0 for operator one time to get a human. I am very red flagged with the IRS, FBI, McDs, TSA, and Apple (I hate Apple).

Palie, oh my gosh I got stories beyond stories spending many years flying in airports. I was pulled over for possible bomb residue too, been a level 3 security alert, yelled at TSA people for not doing their job, mocked them for doing their job, threaten them in an example format about their job (a story for another day but it involves 9/11, a screwdriver, and a pen), and many times ready to confront security and police at airports into possible physical alterations because of the stuff they say and do to me. Yet, I never been arrested for anything airport related. So, to put you all at ease for the moment.

I am just a threat to people in my way, and to people who want money from me. But, i am an adorable, cuddly teddy bear to the right woman if ever she has me!

Thanks for the welcome!

PS
    I am not an angry, threatening individual 47% of the time.
    You get an A for honesty. But I hate to break it to you: you have to 100% die to your flesh and to your own way to be successful in God's Kingdom. This will be a long row to hoe for you, because it certainly has been for me!

Cool Re: Am New To Boards, So "Hi"

100+ years.
    Hello Survivor, welcome to Bible Forums. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I say, it is an honor to talk to someone that has lived 100+ years.

John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Hello and welcome to BibleForums!

Hello and welcome to BibleForums!
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Thread Information