Thread: Third Most Powerful Vatican Official Found Guilty Of Child Rape

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Re: Third Most Powerful Vatican Official Found Guilty Of Child Rape

Blog Entries

I saw a headline the other day online that said that 80% of priests are homosexual. I personally doubt the number is that high but I have no doubt it is high.

I think men that are sexually immature, deviant or homosexual would be attracted to the “priesthood”.

And if a so-called "normal man" was to get into the priesthood, he would soon find out the culture of perversion that exists and would see many opportunities to pursue & exploit those opportunities.

In other words, if he was normal when he got in, he would like turn abnormal pretty quick. ( or have to turn a blind eye )

I find Catholicism utterly and completely deviant as a religion and an theology, let alone their sex problems! It to me is just a syncratic mixture of Christianity mixed up with ancient Roman paganism. It exists to control mens lives, hearts, souls, and bank accounts.

The Temple priests in the Old Testament were normal people. They were married, they had sex, they had wives, they had children. The High Priest Aaron had a wife! So did all the rest of them.

There was NO commandment from God saying priests could not marry. Marriage was expected! They were able to perform their priestly and religious duties and be married at the same time. To think that there is a problem for the two to co-exist together is from the perverted invention of sinful men and exists primarily in the Catholic Church. Eastern Orthodox priests can marry.

Only Catholic priests cannot marry.

Remember this new rule from the Pope was invented in around the year 1100 AD, almost 1100 years after Jesus. Originally, priests could marry for the first 1100 years!

1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1 says an overseer/Pastor of the Church must be the husband of one wife (as compared to many, as was the custom in ancient times). Paul did not say a bishop/overseer/pastor cannot marry, ever!

I am so glad I got out of Catholicism!

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    It’s a scourge that I think we will unfortunately discover infects all major denominations.

I agree, but to the same extent of RC’s?
    A cannot be A & not A at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

The birds of the air can nest in the branches. Such a think should not be, but it is.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Blog Entries

I grew up RC. My Mom and her whole side were all Catholics, my Dad Protestant ( albeit very weak ). Mom wore the pants apparently. But my Dad did Bible studies with us every Sunday.

Once my Grandparents ( Catholic ) died, on my moms side, all sisters and brothers (8 + spouses + all grandkids) fled like rats from a sinking ship. None know the Gospel. [ However, I dont doubt for a millisecond that many RCs are saved and do find the Truth among the thorns. We should embrace our RC brothers and sisters with love and truth. ]

This tragedy is an excellent opportunity for outreach.

They have corrupted Christianity beyound belief. Its clear.

When I compare what I now just grasp to what they all know collectively, it makes me shutter. They dont even know the basics.

Aside, I have a very strange gut feeling about this current Pope, remember he replaced the last one in 2013, suddenly, ....he was the first pope to do so since Gregory XII in 1415. (And boy is he ever excited about climate change. )

We now have the third highest ranking next to this Pope going down for child rape?

The whole RC facade is crumbling before our eyes. Satan is using this to try and defeat Christianity, but God will use it to His end, in the end.

The Truth will set you free.

Such a thing should not be, but is

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    The former third most powerful Vatican official and Australia's most senior Catholic official, Cardinal George Pell, has been found guilty of child sexual abuse in a Melbourne trial.
    Questions are being asked about that particular verdict. On the evidence, it was physically impossible to commit the alleged offence while wearing all those fancy Catholic robes, and several witnesses say that they were with George Pell the entire time. The case is being appealed.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    I grew up RC. My Mom and her whole side were all Catholics, my Dad Protestant ( albeit very weak ). Mom wore the pants apparently. But my Dad did Bible studies with us every Sunday.

Once my Grandparents ( Catholic ) died, on my moms side, all sisters and brothers (8 + spouses + all grandkids) fled like rats from a sinking ship. None know the Gospel. [ However, I dont doubt for a millisecond that many RCs are saved and do find the Truth among the thorns. We should embrace our RC brothers and sisters with love and truth. ]

This tragedy is an excellent opportunity for outreach.

They have corrupted Christianity beyound belief. Its clear.

When I compare what I now just grasp to what they all know collectively, it makes me shutter. They dont even know the basics.

Aside, I have a very strange gut feeling about this current Pope, remember he replaced the last one in 2013, suddenly, ....he was the first pope to do so since Gregory XII in 1415. (And boy is he ever excited about climate change. )

We now have the third highest ranking next to this Pope going down for child rape?

The whole RC facade is crumbling before our eyes. Satan is using this to try and defeat Christianity, but God will use it to His end, in the end.

The Truth will set you free.

Such a thing should not be, but is
    Well said BlueSky22..fewer and fewer have the courage to tell it like it is..
    A time will come when instead of shepherds feeding the sheep, the church will have clowns entertaining the goats.

~ Charles Spurgeon

I also grew up in an Irish r c family and so understand what you say BlueSky. It is a wonderful blessing to receive The Truth which as you stated sets us free.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    Questions are being asked about that particular verdict. On the evidence, it was physically impossible to commit the alleged offence while wearing all those fancy Catholic robes, and several witnesses say that they were with George Pell the entire time. The case is being appealed.
    Interesting. Time will tell the tale I suppose...

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Sad thing is, ALL Christians could very well be pushed in the mud by this.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
    and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    1 Tim 6:10

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Protective Angel View Post
    Sad thing is, ALL Christians could very well be pushed in the mud by this.
    Yes dear brother, we are. I suspect that’s part of Satan’s plan.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Thread Information