Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

I came across this:
    "This second temple lasted until AD 70, when it was razed to the ground by Roman soldiers under Titus. Today, many orthodox Jews long to re-establish the temple and its ancient systems, including the sacrifices. Some even hope that the story of Cyrus will be repeated by a modern ruler.

These Jews took great encouragement when Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election in the United States because they remembered his promise to recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. They also note that Russian leader Vladimir Putin has expressed a desire for the temple to be restored. “We are poised to rebuild the Temple,” said Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman for a group called the Nascent Sanhedrin"..The third temple prophecy

Re: Will the Jews build a Third Temple?

According to the scriptures, the third temple has already been built, and it is everlasting.
    Any other future temples would be wicked creations by the ungodly, and not of God.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Taylor View Post
    According to the scriptures, the third temple has already been built, and it is everlasting.
    Any other future temples would be wicked creations by the ungodly, and not of God.
    Yes, exactly.

If it were to actually happen, I would be terrified to live in that country.

Shocking in light fo what He has already acomplished.

*And to think there are millions of Christians worldwide actually praying for this to happen.
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    Yes, exactly.

If it were to actually happen, I would be terrified to live in that country.

Shocking in light fo what He has already acomplished.

*And to think there are millions of Christians worldwide actually praying for this to happen.
    Yet it is what Scripture teaches, God will connect the line with Israel at the end of this aion. For 19 centuries nobody believed the Jews would ever get their land back, and then there was 1948. Now it's waiting for the Temple to be rebuild and the service to be reinstalled. Not understanding Israel and its calling has been and still is the main problem of Christianity. The Law will not go by but by fulfillment as Christ clearly states in Mat. 5:18 « For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled ». This is still future yet, not even the coming aion (the regeneration Mat. 19:28) will fulfill this prophesy, but when the one next to it (the new creation, Gal. 6:15) arrives.

Aristarkos

Quote Originally Posted by Aristarkos View Post
    Yet it is what Scripture teaches, God will connect the line with Israel at the end of this aion. For 19 centuries nobody believed the Jews would ever get their land back, and then there was 1948. Now it's waiting for the Temple to be rebuild and the service to be reinstalled. Not understanding Israel and its calling has been and still is the main problem of Christianity.
    Aristarkos
    I would change the above statement slightly....
    The focus is on the wrong subject, generating much of the problems.

Not understanding Jesus Christ, and His calling has been and still is the main problem of Christianity.

Do we serve, follow, trust, look to, the type, shadow, figure (Israel) that pointed to the real?

or do we swerve, follow, trust, look to the actual real, final, intended One (Jesus) that the types, and shadows, and figures pointed to?

Quote Originally Posted by Aristarkos View Post
    Yet it is what Scripture teaches, God will connect the line with Israel at the end of this aion. For 19 centuries nobody believed the Jews would ever get their land back, and then there was 1948. Now it's waiting for the Temple to be rebuild and the service to be reinstalled. Not understanding Israel and its calling has been and still is the main problem of Christianity. The Law will not go by but by fulfillment as Christ clearly states in Mat. 5:18 « For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled ». This is still future yet, not even the coming aion (the regeneration Mat. 19:28) will fulfill this prophesy, but when the one next to it (the new creation, Gal. 6:15) arrives.

Aristarkos
    This is false teaching, since Paul clearly stated that we are no longer under the Law of Moses. This includes all Christians, no matter the ethnicity or nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by hobie View Post
    I came across this:
    "This second temple lasted until AD 70, when it was razed to the ground by Roman soldiers under Titus. Today, many orthodox Jews long to re-establish the temple and its ancient systems, including the sacrifices. Some even hope that the story of Cyrus will be repeated by a modern ruler.

These Jews took great encouragement when Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election in the United States because they remembered his promise to recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. They also note that Russian leader Vladimir Putin has expressed a desire for the temple to be restored. “We are poised to rebuild the Temple,” said Rabbi Hillel Weiss, spokesman for a group called the Nascent Sanhedrin"..The third temple prophecy
    I'm not in the least bit excited to see Jews pursuing a restored temple in Jerusalem! The Jewish faith is *not* the Christian faith. To double down on a religion that has been dead for 2000 years is moving in the opposite direction to what God wants them to go.

This is just evidence of the continued waywardness of the Jewish people, in particular religious Jews. It is the attempt to emulate the 1st restoration during the ancient Persian Empire, in which Cyrus called for a restoration of Jerusalem and the temple.

But things have changed. Christ has come to fulfill the sacrifice that the sacrifices under the Law only temporarily filled in for. To ignore Christ's sacrifice and to go back to animal sacrifices is an affront to God and to His Son, Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristarkos

Yet it is what Scripture teaches, God will connect the line with Israel at the end of this aion. For 19 centuries nobody believed the Jews would ever get their land back, and then there was 1948. Now it's waiting for the Temple to be rebuild and the service to be reinstalled. Not understanding Israel and its calling has been and still is the main problem of Christianity.
    To be more specific.....

Any future...

-temple building
    -red heifer
    -hand-hewn cornerstone
    -altar
    -golden censur
    -sanctuary
    -holy of holies
    -special garments
    -shewbread table
    -slain lamb, goat, bullock, bird, etc...
    -inner court
    -outer court
    -high priests
    -levites or zadoks
    -circumcision
    -tribal membership
    -tribal land designation
    -etc..etc...from the last types, shadows, patterns, figures that pointed forward, and were rendered obsolete at the Cross of Christ when the veil was rent in twain....

should be completely rejected by anyone who aligns himself or herself with Jesus Christ, and claim Him to be their risen Lord.

None of those things bring glory and honor to Christ, they crucify Him again anew, making His sacrifice insufficient, and needless.

No Christian should aline with any of these future expectations that the religion that rejects Christ accepts and longs for; in the same way Christians shouldn't embrace the Kabba and Mohammed and Allah who similarly reject Christ as Lord of All.

Christians need to focus back on Christ solely; and get out of the false teachings and false religions of the world that Christ brought freedom and liberty from.

Blog Entries

To be more specific.....

Any future...

-temple building
    -red heifer
    -hand-hewn cornerstone
    -altar
    -golden censur
    -sanctuary
    -holy of holies
    -special garments
    -shewbread table
    -slain lamb, goat, bullock, bird, etc...
    -inner court
    -outer court
    -high priests
    -levites or zadoks
    -circumcision
    -tribal membership
    -tribal land designation
    -etc..etc...from the last types, shadows, patterns, figures that pointed forward, and were rendered obsolete at the Cross of Christ when the veil was rent in twain....

should be completely rejected by anyone who aligns himself or herself with Jesus Christ, and claim Him to be their risen Lord.

None of those things bring glory and honor to Christ, they crucify Him again anew, making His sacrifice insufficient, and needless.

No Christian should aline with any of these future expectations that the religion that rejects Christ accepts and longs for; in the same way Christians shouldn't embrace the Kabba and Mohammed and Allah who similarly reject Christ as Lord of All.

Christians need to focus back on Christ solely; and get out of the false teachings and false religions of the world that Christ brought freedom and liberty from.
    Nicely said. I agree 1000 percent.
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

מקום כניעה סך הכל

Blog Entries

I assume you are pertaining to this verse.

John 14
    2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
    3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Any future...should be completely rejected by anyone who aligns himself or herself with Jesus Christ, and claim Him to be their risen Lord. Any other future temples would be wicked creations by the ungodly, and not of God
    So either there is another temple built or the beast will sit in the temple made without hands upon earth

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    I assume you are pertaining to this verse.

John 14
    2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
    3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

So either there is another temple built or the beast will sit in the temple made without hands upon earth
    The Beast going into the temple of God, and showing Himself to be God has always been with us.

Satan is constantly trying to subvert the people of God, by dividng them, sewing false teachers and doctrines among them, and attacking and trying to divide them from within.

Nothing new.

An nothing remotely promising a future temple made with hands.

The final temple has been built; there will be no more fake counterfeits temple buildings.

Blog Entries

The Beast going into the temple of God, and showing Himself to be God has always been with us.

Satan is constantly trying to subvert the people of God, by dividng them, sewing false teachers and doctrines among them, and attacking and trying to divide them from within.

Nothing new.
    When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
    Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God

So then in your opinion there is no literal temple whereby he sits in the above events?

Furthermore, you say this is an ongoing event and is not a specific event in time pertaining to the above events?

I hope this is not what is being taught to our current students......it sure does play right into the devil's hand.

I would change the above statement slightly....
    The focus is on the wrong subject, generating much of the problems.

Not understanding Jesus Christ, and His calling has been and still is the main problem of Christianity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hobie View Post
    I came across this:

We will have both going on......

I see that house (city) made without hands comes down from heaven to earth (Rev 12 woman/city) wherein the beast will rule.

I do see another future temple and alter being made with hands built within this city which is a reference to the Image of the Beast

Rev 11
    1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
    2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Rev 13
    14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

1. They wanted a Jewish state in Palestine.
    2. They worked for decades influencing politicians to get their Jewish state.
    3. They got their Jewish state in Palestine, and named it "Israel", though most of the territory alloted to the Jews (Judah/Judea) was not given them by the (United) Nations. It lies inside the West Bank.
    4. Jerusalem was not given to them by the (United) Nations.
    5. They wanted Jerusalem.
    6. They took Jerusalem by force.
    7. They want a (3rd) temple.
    8. They have been working for decades towards building their 3rd temple.
    9. They will get their 3rd temple.
    10. It will be an affront to God because they whose forefathers handed the Son of God over to be crucified have rejected His sacrifice for their sins and this temple will be the completion of the rebellion against God on the part of Abraham's natural descendants .

Christian persecution is coming. Think about it:

11. They want Noahide law to rule the world. First Noahide Law: Not to worship idols. (They regard worshiping Jesus as God as idolatry).
    12. Noahide law permits beheading for ildolatry.
    13. Those who seek to build the 3rd temple also seek to have the UN shifted to Jerusalem, and to reconstructed to be comprised of 70 nations with seats, all under the Jewish Messiah - the descendants of the 70 nations dispersed from the Tower of Babel.
    14. They want their Messiah (the one who comes in his own name) to usher in the Messianic age - through war and conquering of all enemy nations.
    15. Many of them believe he is already here.
    16. They are very close to building the temple.
    17. They are very close to Noahide law being enforced on the world - beginning with the USA.

Youtube search for "Israeli News Live" (Steven ben-Nun, a Jewish Christian) and his wife, Jana, and watch their long video titled "Beware of Noahide Laws". It's a recent (February 2019) video, and they are not conspiracy-theorists - just a very informed Jewish couple.

What the Zionists want, they work to achieve, until they get it.

It is coming - and so is persecution of true believers.

Thread Information